Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 4 Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 4 Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open)

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open)

Post by Kuja Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:23 pm

Ratchet yelped in pain when Talone sped up as the friction on his body increased even more so, when they got away and were now letting her rest his lower back was rubbed raw as reddish black flesh showed where the fur had been rubbed off. He whined a bit in pain but kept his mouth shut, it was his fault so he sort of deserved this.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:10 pm

She finally caught her breath and climbed atop the rock. She stretched out on it when she felt something in her chest. She picked up her head and looked at Ratchet with a look of concern. She looked to her side to get her bag but realized she didn't have it on her person. Her features fell some as she decided to paw at the apparent cloth like material covering her blind eye. She kept that eye closed as she took the material in her mouth and dropped it before Ratchet.
She bunched it up some as to allow it to be sat on.
"Here, sit on this. I had a feeling I hurt you dragging you like that. This should stop dust and dirt from agrivating it until you leave. I caould go find leaves or something if that would help."
She looked around the clearing to see if there could be any useful plants but saw none. She guessed this world wasn't far from being a desert with how bare to land seemed.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:35 pm

Ratchet watched Talone take off the eye patch she wore to allow him to sit on it but he just stood up and shook his head a bit as he said "No no I'll be ok all I need is to find an animal and e-eat its heart for the darkness and my body will heal......t-that was the main reason why I r-ran off." He picked the eye patch back up and offered it to her to put it back on as he then said "A-also the eye patch looks p-pretty cool on you." He knew why it was there but didn't change the fact that eye patches = awesome
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:54 pm

She nodded her head in understanding and was planning to hunt for him. His little complement caught her off guard and she blinked in confusion. She then decided not to put the patch back on even though that meant she had to keep her eye closed as to not let Ratchet see the worst of her deformities.
"I'm not too fond of the patch since it makes my eye itch, making it a great discomfort. Only reason I wear it is to not scare people off with my eye. I know my deformities make me look a bit harsh and possibly unattractive but I try my best to hide the worst."
She turned around to look if anything was moving on the grass but saw none. She sighed knowing she would have to go farther to find Ratchet something.
"I think I'm going to go hunting in a few. I don't want you leaving this little clearing until I get back ok?"
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:17 am

Ratchet heard what she said about the eye patch and he then said "Hey what if I make you one that doesn't itch your eye? Like it doesn't sit against the eye just c-covers it." but when she talked about the unattractive part he said under his breath "I think you look b-beautiful....." He wasn't sure if she could hear that but when she got up to go hunt he was stubborn on that as he said "I want to hunt too Talone..." he stared at her and did what else.....give her the puppy dog look and tried to use it to make her let him come.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:26 pm

She smiled at the offer of a new patch but most of the smile was to hide the shock of what Ratchet said in a lowered tone. She had heard of the complements of the males from home tried to court her with but this seemed different to her. She was then caught off guard by him asking to go hunting followed by the most irresistible pouting puppy face she had seen. She had to restrain herself from going "awwww!" and hugging him. She sighed in defeat and just turned to head put of the grass.
"Come on then. Let's at least find something the lions won't mind us killing."
With that she trotted to the bone graveyard bot far off in the distance. She knew darker creatures would live there and would be more than enough darkness for Ratchet to consume.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:08 pm

Ratchet smiled as he figured that would of worked and he quickly followed behind Talone and kept a close watch on their flanks as he didn't want to get dragged again by her even if it is to safe his sorry butt....cause really he doesn't have much of a butt left at thanks to all the ground grinding.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:20 pm

She kept her body on alert as the graveyard held the ever eerie feeling of death. She made sure to not jump at the sound of bones falling from their place or maggots in the remains of some poor animal. The sound of what could have been a laugh suddenly rang out. She ducked behind a high pile of bones and watched a hyena slowly walk into view. It looked rabid as it almost jumped with each move it made. talone then whispered to Ratchet.
"I need you to distract that thing for me so I can pin it down. It won't take long."
She then pulled away, backed up and fell into a crouching position. She gave Him a look that meant he was to go now.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:55 pm

Ratchet was a bit nervous of the area they were in as it sort of scared him but with Talone near him he was brave and didn't shiver or anything. When he saw the Hyena he noticed the thing acting all weird and when Talone told him the plan he nodded his head.

When she was in position he walked forward a bit before sending a blast of lighting at the thing and shocking it, that REALLY got its attention as it was now charging toward Ratchet.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:03 pm

Before it could get any closer to Ratchet, she ran at it and pinned it in it's side. It was almost to the point of foaming as it struggled and snarled for freedom. She quickly used her paw and crushed it windpipe. She stayed where she was until it stopped moving. She backed up before looking to Ratchet with a pleased look on her face.
"enjoy? I don't exactly know how you eat the thing so..."
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:25 pm

Ratchet saw how Talone killed that thing and he sort of held his neck a bit to show that he could kinda feel the things pain from just watching. He walked over to the dead body now and when close enough he bit down where the heart would be but instead of ripping the flesh his mouth went through it and grabbed the heart.

He pulled it out of the body causing it to disappear while the heart like energy in his mouth glowed with darkness as he drained the darkness out of it before letting it go and watching it disappear. His skin healed up and his fur grew back as he then leaped on Talone and gave her a hug as he said "Thank you Talone!"
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:28 pm

She was amazed at how a heartless devoured the heart. She had never seen someone die being attacked by a heartless so this was new to her. Both her eyes opened wide as Ratchet's body seemed to heal in the blink of an eye.
"Well now...that is the first I've ever seen a heartless eat. Is that the only reason they attack those with hearts? For te darkness in it?"
She was truly perplexed as she stared wide eyed at Ratchet.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Ratchet looked up at Talone and nodded to her question before saying "Y-Ya our instincts tell us to go after hearts for the darkness, also to help make more of our kind. It a bit like eating and r-reproducing in one action...." Ratchet looked at the ground and hoped Talone wasn't scared of him.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:22 pm

She smiled at him as she listened. This did scare her yes but she was highly fascinated more than fearful. She began to walk in a slow calm circle
"Fasinating, I thought it was just the need of food like any other animal but you're showing it's a bit more complex."
She then heard the sound of laughs agains and thought it would be best to leave this field of bones. She then started to head out the way they came.
"Let's get out of here, I don't want to have to kill anything else."
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:41 am

Ratchet never heard anyone say that his way of eating was fascinating but he smiled back at her happily before he heard the laugh as well and quickly followed Talone out but as he walked beside her his tail had was getting tangled up with Talone's without him noticing but the tails looked cute with them the way they are.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:12 pm

She noticed his tail twinning with hers but chose to ignore it. En they made it back to the tall grass she couldn't help but bring up what the little heartless had said before. She held a somewhat evil smile on her lips as she spoke.
"Earlier I heard what you had said. You think I'm beautiful? Such an interesting idea."
Her eyes seemed to glitter with evil thoughts as of how to make said heartless turn pink.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:48 pm

Ratchet froze in place when he heard that Talone had indeed heard that which he kinda hoped wouldn't get to her yet, he sort of fidgeted in place for a little bit as he said "...Y-Ya....I-I think you are b-beautiful.....i-is that ok?" Ratchet was worried that Talone would get mad at him for being so forward and what not.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:00 pm

She notice him become nervous and she just smiled wider. She walked back over to him and set her head atop his in a kind gesture. She backed up and made sure to lock eyes with him, no evil intent remaining in her stare.
"It's better than what males from home would call me. I like it."
She scanned her own thoughts for a moment and gave a compliment of her own.
"You aren't half bad for a heartless..."
It was more of a mutter than anything else. It was if she was ashamed to care for a creature that shouldn't even be able to feel emotion, much less care for others itself.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:04 pm

Ratchet smiled with a very slight blush to his face as he set her head on his and then told him that it was better than what most males of her world called her. He then heard what she said about him and blushed a bit more then said "T-thank you Talone......it nice to hear someone say I look not bad." He moved close to her and nuzzled his head against her neck and it looked kinda cute really.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:53 pm

Her smile softened when he nuzzled her neck. She seemed to cuddle bak before seeing it was getting late. She looked around and backed away from Ratchet with a dull look on her features.
"It's high time I get home. My brother must be throwing a fit right now."
She looked as if she was about to run off when she turned around, licked the top of Ratchet's head then turned around laughing.
"I'll find my own way home today ok? Farewell!"
She then took off in a flurry of dust as she ran to find a heartless to take her back to her nest.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Ratchet blushed when she licked the top of his head before running off to go home. He waved goodbye with his paw as he then said "Bye Talone, stay safe." With that he disappeared as well through a darkness portal.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4