Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 3 Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 3 Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open)

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open)

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:50 pm

The light in her eyes went dull for a moment as she looked from Ratchet to Ren. She didn't like the tone Yuffey had with the child along with said child's behavior after the warning. She stood before Ren and gave a look of concern.
"Now I warned you one of my friends would scare you. he won't harm you as you can clearly tell. yuffey please be nicer to the child, she doesn't need anymore trauma."
She walked away to go over to Ratchet and nuzzled his shoulder in a comforting manner. She pulled back with a cheery look on her face as she spoke.
"There's no need to stay this far, at least draw closer. She'll learn to accept your of no harm to her."
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:01 pm

Ren sighed as she turned to Talone. "Yeah, you did kind of warn me." She smiled at Ratchet. "Sorry I acted like that." Turning to Yuffey she smiled. Yuffey though gave a small glare at Talone. This was a mission to her, not a babysitting service. But maybe having the pixie they had in the gummi ship was the end of her mission and getting the girl was a favor. Sighing Yuffey looked at Ren. "Sorry for acting that way." Ren nodded at Yuffey and smiled.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:15 pm

Ratchet looked at Talone and when she nuzzled his shoulder he smiled a bit and licked her face before sitting and smiling at her as his tongue hanged out and he panted a bit while his tail wagged back and forth, and to top it off his ears were pointing straight up while he just looked like an overgrown puppy instead of a dangerous heartless wolf. He saw Ren smile at him and say sorry he just gave a slight shake of his head and said "I-It ok, I should get u-used to it. M-my other kind do give me a b-bad first impression m-most of the time."
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:08 pm

She couldn't resist laughing at the puppy-like behavior of Ratchet. She placed a paw playfully on his head as she nodded to the others for their apologies. She walked over to the ship and poked her head in before looking back to Yuffey and Ren.
"You ready to meet your new family? I'm sure your mother will be excited to meet you."
She didnt want to mention kuja as she had very little to say of him that was good. She didn't want to scare the girl away from what could be a good home for her.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:57 pm

Ren looked at Yuffey and nodded. "Thank you guys! It was really nice to offer a family to me!" She bowed with Xy and smiled. Walking into the gummi ship. Yuffey nodded at the other two. "Thanks guys" She walked in after Ren and the door shut behind her.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:08 pm

Ratchet watched the others leave in that Gummi ship leaving him and Talone all alone now and so he looked at her and tilted his head a bit before saying "S-so what do you wanna do now Talone." He was pretty much a puppy and Talone was his master or sorts though the control came from love not from force.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:01 pm

She set out a pent up sigh and laid on the dusty ground beneath her. She shut her eyes for a moment as she pondered what to do next as well. She was trying to recall what ratchet had said before they went searching for Ren and a thought sparked in her mind. She rose from her place on the ground and seemed to smile.
"You said you wanted to learn how to fight in this body right? Well let's see what you can do."
She took a somewhat defensive stance and held a happy gleam in her eyes.
"Don't worry about planning hits, just let instinct tell you what to do."
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:30 pm

Ratchet watched Talone sigh a bit before she got up and asked him to come at her since she wanted to train him a bit in how to fight in this form as well, and that confused Ratchet for a moment before he said "Uhhh o-ok." He activated his electrical field that forced his wrench to come flying to him and now float over his back only by a few inches, he was using his electrical energy to control the weapon because he couldn't really hold that big wrench in his mouth really

He now started to stalk around Talon slowly and keeping his distance looking for a opening to attack, he was going on pure heartless/animal instinct with this and as he waited he saw an opening and leaped at her with his claws out and his teeth fangs showing. Just before he got to her the wrench flew off his back and in front of his face to slam the ground where she is, if she moved it would make a crack in the ground if she didn't well it would hurt a bit.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:52 pm

Her eyes seemed to grin maddly as she moved just in time to see the ground crack and almost tremble beneath her paws. A flurry of winds and dust surrounds her paws before her Knuckle Dusters appeared. She smiled at him as she gave a tip.
"Not too shabby, though you need to learn not to snarl when you attack. It's a dead give away as to where you plan to strike. Try this."
On that note she ran a quick circle around him while giggling before going for his hind leg. She made a cushion of air around her blades as to not hurt him in any way possible. She knew her bad was not on her person so she had nothing to treat him with this time if he was harmed.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Ratchet had just enough time to get his weapon back out of the ground before knocked his hind leg out from under him and he spun with the hit though to lessen the damage, he landed on his back but quickly jumped up and growled a slight bit before he sent a blast of lighting from his wrench at her. Lucky for her he can't shoot more than one of those blast at a time, but should be enough to make her back up from him.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:52 pm

Her eyes went wide as a jolt of electricity hit her. She could feel her muscles spasm but shook it off and backed up baring her fangs. Her fur fluffed out and she roared in what sounded like anger. She shook her head to gain control again before laughing.
"That's more like it. Good recovery tactic."
This time she gave a low growl before jumping at him in a way as to pin him to the ground. She was really starting to enjoy this, well minus being shock by her angel. Other than that she was having a blast.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:41 am

Ratchet was happy to hear Talone's praise as he smiled and well that was enough for him to get pinned to the ground by his distraction from her, he squirmed under her before he said, "........I-I know I know.......d-don't get distracted......." Ratchet waited for Talone to get off him as he had to make a mental note to keep thinking right when she gives him praise. He can't help anyone if simple praise can get his mind distracted from the important task at hand.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:55 am

She laughed again as she just held him there for a moment before a thought crossed her mind. She leaned her head foreward and licked him across the fore head before bounding off. She scratched her claws in the ground as she waited for a more than likely flustered Ratchet to get to his feet. She then started to circle him before giving a taunting.
"Come on, I know a heartless can fight better than that! Impress me!"
Her tail wagged as that of a dog as the rush of a fight started coming over her.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:10 pm

Ratchet was still squirming under Talone when the girl suddenly licked his fore head before getting off making Ratchet blush pink as he got up and shook the blush off by now, when he got up he saw how much fun Talone was having and figured he should give it some more work and that was why Talone soon had a charging Ratchet barreling down on her as he was using his wrench to shield himself and to be able to ram into someone and knock them back. That was what Ratchet wanted to do right now, he wanted to knock Talone down and get her back for the lick she gave him.

Last edited by Kuja on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:59 pm

She grinned like a Cheshire cat as she saw the little heartless charging at her. She jumped in time for him only to clip the small patch of feathers on her right shoulders. She got enough air under her feet to get just above Ratchet and bounce off his back to land gently behind him. She laughed as she swiped her tail under his back feet hoping to trip him.
"You gotta move faster than that sweetie! Though not bad at clipping my wing."
She could feel some of the feathers were loose and could see them on the ground around them. She was enjoying this far to much to be healthy.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:35 pm

Ratchet watched Talone sail over his head and caused him to miss for the most part but did get a few feathers to come off her body so he wasn't a total failure with his attack, it was then he felt the tail under his leg trying to trip him but he did a front flip and landed on the ground facing her after doing a few rotations in the air. He grumbled and knew that he would have to play defense instead of offense to win this fight, so he crouched down and waited for Talone to come to him.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:26 pm

She quirked her browline and crouched down low. She walked in a slow circle around him, the only noise being her blades scrapping against the dirt. She quickly thrustwd forth her right paw to claw down his side before darting back. She followed thus move with a slight jump to get Ratchet thinking she was going to pounce again when she was using her paws to jab at his chest. She made sure as to keep the blades cushioned as she seemed to tance while she fought.
"having fun yet?"
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Ratchet kept his eyes locked on Talone and when she tried to get his sides he would turn to block and that worked on the first attack but her second attack got around his protection and he got hit a bit in the side, the damage was little due to her cushioning and his tough skin. But as she was moving back from the second attack another shockwave of electrical energy shot out of his weapon and flew at her at close range, he was going to shock the tar out of her at this rate.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:46 pm

Her eyes went wide as she stumbled back. She fell flat on her side as her legs were locked up from the electrical charge in them. Her toes would twitch every so often as she spoke muffled words considering her face was stuck eating dirt at the moment.
"Ok you win...I think my legs are stuck..."
She slowly gained back control of her neck and picked her head up, shaking the dust and dirt off of it. She tried moving one of her front paws but her whole le spasmed when she did so. She sighed as she knew this was going to take a while.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:48 pm

Ratchet watched with a grin to see that Talone had indeed be laid low by his electrical attacks and as she tried to move he stalked over to her and when his face was right in front of hers he started to lick her face like a dog does, but mostly to get her back for licking him. After a few moments of that he sat down and waited for her to get up so they could do what ever she wanted to do, so far he was having fun though he was panting quite a bit from the effort of all this.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:59 am

Talone gave a confused look as ratchet stalked over to her. She didn't know if he was going to attack on his heartless instinct until he suddenly began to lick her face. She scrunched her features up and finally moved her paw to push his face away. She shook her head before standing on wobbly legs.
"Ok ok! You got your revenge! Did you have to lick my whole face?"
She was using her paws to wipe away her face as best as she could without water. She glared at her friend for a moment but softened her expression and laid down under the shade of a tree.
"Now we nap..."
She had her head rested lightly on her paws as her eyes slowly shut in light sleep.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:05 pm

Ratchet snickered a bit as Talone got a bit upset with him doing that as he knew she wasn't mad mad at him and figured that it was ok due to the rule of revenge, but when she said Nap he sort of just fell over for a moment as he found that a bit boring. Then again Talone did like to nap at times so as she was napping he was now just prowling around for a bit, his stomach growled though and he was hungry for darkness and he needed it.

He looked over his shoulder back at Talone for a few moments before running off to go hunt down some random animal, too bad his hunt would end with him getting surrounded by Lionesses that wanted him dead. They had good reason due to heartless making hunting more difficult but didn't change the fact that Ratchet didn't do a thing, he couldn't run away though as they were faster and had him surrounded. All he could do was use his weapon to make them back off and hope some sort of break would come his way.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Her eyes blinked awake as she felt ratchet wasn't close to her anymore. She felt a pull in her chest that alerted her that her friend must be in danger. She quickly picked up his scent and hallowed it. The force in her chest lead her better than her nose as she spotted him fending off a group of lioness. She let a ground shaking roar before barreling into two of the big cats at full force. She quickly got to the center and picked Ratchet by the scruff of his neck before taking off again. She knew she had to be dragging him along the ground some but the group was chasing her. She tried to pick up her pace while heading for the tall grass.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Ratchet was caught by surprised when Talone burst through the lionesses but when she grabbed him by the scruff of his neck he squirmed a bit as it didn't hurt but it felt weird to be held there. When she took off with him he then noticed that a good part of his back and butt was getting dragged and that did not feel good at all, it was then he noticed the lionesses were after them STILL.

He looked around before he sensed a few heartless were around and the things burst out of the tall grass before them. It was a few flying bird like heartless and one very big bony heartless animal, Ratchet looked up at Talone and said "T-try to get pass them, they won't chase us if we do. They'll be more focused on all the l-lionesses."
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:55 pm

She wanted to nod her head in understanding but stopped herself as to not drag him across the ground further. She suddenly seemed to be running as the wind itself while she darted around a few heartless. She didn't stop running until she reached a large rock and tree in a somewhat cleared area. She let go of Ratchet and leaned against the rock some. She was panting as she had never had to rin like that before in her life. She sat down as her breathing slowly became steady.
"I think *pant* I'm going to *pant* stick with flying.*pant* running takes up *pants* too much energy..."
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next