Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) Empty Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open)

Post by DahliaBlackwood Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:13 pm

Talone was yet again dragged into a new world by a stubborn heartless. She was knocked out in the process of traveling and awoke in a ravine. She stood up lazily until she realized she was covered in tan fur and and brown stripes down her back. She flexed her paws as she scrambled over to a puddle. She looked down at he reflection and roared in shock that her face was that of a panther. Her scared areas were completely hairless as her wings were now just small tuffs of brown feathers on the back of her shoulders. She stumbled back into a tree and dug her sharp claws into the dry dirt. She was so scared the only way he know to hind it was to follow her animal instincts and snarl at anything that got too close to her.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) Empty Re: Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open)

Post by Yuffie Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:42 pm

Yuffey yawned as she stepped out of her gummi ship, Airele. The black showed perfectly in the sun as it shined. With the gummi ship always opening by itself, Yuffey didn't notice that she was walking on all fours. She walked to a pond and looked in it. "What the heck?!" She half screamed as she kept on looking in her reflection. "I'm a stinkin' lioness!" Yuffey cursed as she stalked around, after noticing another with wings. "Excuse me!" She yelled as she ran to her. "Is this the pridelands?"

((yuffey lioness:
Spoiler:
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:54 pm

talone stood in a defensive mannor and growled at the one addressing her. She had never heard of this place she called the pridelands and just assumed it was the being's home. She didn't moved from her place as she growled out an answer.
"I've never heard of this place you call the pridelands. Are you not from this place lioness?"
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:12 pm

"Nope, just arrived here. And no need to be tense." Yuffey sighed, as she decided to at least try to be nice and calm. "I am Yuffey, a heartless. I am looking for a little one, her name is Ren. Have you heard of her?"
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:13 pm

While the other two were surprised by their new form a certain heartless was more than happy with the change and that heartless was Ratchet, he had came here to enjoy the wide open spaces as well as try out his fighting moves in this new form as well. It was then that he heard the sound of an Gummi ship and figured he would run toward the sound, the weird part about Ratchet's new form was that unlike his normal one this one was a bit......scary in a way.

As he bounded toward them he saw the two big cats talking but something about the one that was growling seemed familiar and so he slowly walked toward them and said "Umm h-hello? Who are y-ou two?" He didn't get too close since he wasn't sure if they were friendly or not.

Spoiler:
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:23 pm

She finally got up and roared in anger at feeling boxed in by two heartless. She made a mad jump over The one standing before her when she turned around and faced them. She kept her defensive form as she growled her words.
"I have never heard of this Ren you speak of and where do all these talking heartless keep coming from!? I have a right to be tense considering I'm for the most part wingless and I have heartless around me!"
She sniffed the air and realized the other heartless had a familiar scent to her. She took a step back as her ears perked up.
"Ratchet? Is that you?"
She kept herself at a distance as she waited for some kind of response.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:33 pm

Ratchet flinched when Talone roared and even ran back to hide behind a stone and poke his head out as it shivered in fear, when the roaring one finally looked at him and said his name he looked at her in confusion as he said "Y-yes.......wait........." Ratchet finally remembered why this cat looked so familiar to him, the markings and the little wings are Talone's.

He quickly bound out from behind his rock and went straight to her and when he reached her he gave her the best hug a four legged animal could as he said "Talone it you, what you doing in the Pridelands?" He was happy to see his friend but still confused as to what she was doing here in the first place.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:47 pm

Yuffey looked at the two and sighed. Her mission was going to be a complete failure if she could not find this girl. She quickly ran back to her gummi ship as the two were talking and came back with the photo. "My name is Yuffey Kiseragi. I'm a heartless to Yuffie Kiseragi. I'm on search for this girl, and this is her supposed animal form." Layed the pictures on the ground from her mouth and separated them. "That is why I am here. Now why are you guys here?"

(photos:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
)
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:59 pm

Talone let out a sigh of relief and a giggle as Ratchet cuddled into her neck for a hug. She did the same and addressed both of the heartless.
"Well as usual I was trying to get to Deep Jungle via heartless but it led me here. Don't worry, this one lived after it brought me here."
She rested a giant paw on Ratchet's head as if she
ha a bond with him. She looked at the pictures
placed on the ground by the heartless Yuffey and found they were unfamiliar to her.
"I'm sorry Yuffey but I have never seen this child. I could help you find her if you would like as an apology for my rudeness from before."
She looked back down to Ratchet and swore she could see her brothe in him but shook it off.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:08 pm

"Alright. Well hopefully I can find her before the next three days." Yueffey sighed as she picked up the photos and ran them back to her gummi ship. She came back and sat down. "As for the rudeness, it is expected when a random stranger pops up and asks a question."
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Ratchet was happy that Talone cuddled him back as he then watched Yuffey get some pictures for them to look at to help her find a person, Ratchet didn't mind as he wanted to test this body out all the way. He even told them "I am just here to learn how to fight in this body, just in c-case I ever get attacked here and stuff. I don't know who that person is b-but I can help find her too."

Ratchet smiled for a while before his eyes grew wide and said "Y-Yuffey.....Y-Yuffie........So you......you are that girl that master Kuja......" Ratchet didn't finish what he was going to say as he was blushing now and looking at the ground.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:21 pm

Talone gave a perplexed look to Ratchet as he looke at the ground and blushed. She looked back and forth between the two heartless before seeming to smile her words.
"So Kuja has desided to take a mistress? Who is this lucky lady? Is it you?"
She continued to stay close to Ratchet as the power of having a strong bond came over her. She felt that she had to protect him.
"why are you looking for this child named Ren? Is Kuja looking for an heir?"
These ideas seemed so new to her as she realized she should have settled down herself even though she was only 19 years of age. One could clearly tell this was not something that this was something that would normally not cross her thoughts.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:30 pm

Yuffey blushed as she looked at Talone. "I am not his mistress! My nobody Yuffie is!" She yelled kind of angry. She took in a deep breathe though and calmed down. "The child is to go to them. I found her in a paper. She has a rare pixie with her and the mission is to take the pixie." Yuffey knew it would be hard to separate the two of the child and pixie, but maybe they could help her.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:36 pm

Ratchet stared at Yuffey before he said "B-but Yuffie is his wife....s-so you would have to be a mistress.....Wait..........You want us to steal a pixie from a little girl......Why would we do that??? What did the Pixie do that is bad??" Ratchet was already glaring at Yuffey as he didn't think it was right to steal from a little girl. He even growled a bit to show his fangs as he meant business about the no want to steal pixie situation right now.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:45 pm

Her eyes widened at how defensive ratchet was getting but could understand since an innocent child was involved. Talone desided to follow instinct and cuddled Ratchet close to calm him down as she adressed Yuffey.
"I'm sorry for making the assuption, forgive me. Could you at least explain as to why Kuja wants this pixie from an innocent child?"
She acted as a shield for Ratchet and to contain herself from attacking Yuffey for upsetting the young heartless.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:51 pm

Yuffey sighed. "I'm a mercernary. I get stuff for people, even if it is evil or wrong. We might find a willing pixie on the way and could let Ren keep hers." She then bared her teeth a little at Ratchet. "And I am not his mistress. One fling was all we had. And that was to keep me away from Yuffie and killing her." She hoped that would get the point across. "The reason why I want the girl is she is an orphan and I think that Yuffie and Kuja would do a good job raising her." Closing her eyes, she sat down and calmed herself down.

Last edited by Yuffie on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : -_- mispelling, grammer nut rite now)
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:57 pm

Ratchet calmed down when Talone cuddled him as he even wagged his tail in enjoyment to this, as he listened his temper calmed down a bit and he was willing to listen. The mercenary part did bother him but the chance of using another pixie did seem like a good idea, but he then saw Yuffey bear her teeth at him which caused his ears to fold down a bit in fear. The last part did confuse him as he never thought of Kuja as a fathering time but when he thought of Yuffie he could see her as a mother, and so he just let out a huff of annoyance at Yuffey before saying "Well ok......but only if we don't steal the pixie away."
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:10 pm

Talone appeared to agree with Ratchet and was willing to fallow him as his shield. She stood up and looked in different directions trying to think of where the young girl could hide in a place like this.
"Well now that that's settled, shall we go on with the search? If you have something with her scent on it I could track her down easily."
She shifted some of the dirt under her paws as she looked ready to get a move on out of the ravine.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:02 pm

"I have a picture of a paw print, but other than that, sadly I do not. But it usually works out." She stood on her paws and sighed. This is going to be fun to find her. Yuffey thought as something clicked in her head. "The person who ordered this mission said that she smelled like lavender. Basically all the time!" She was giddy as she remembered that little note.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:26 pm

Ratchet looked at the paw print long enough to get the image in his head before he scratched himself behind the ears dog style before Yuffey yelled out the girl smells like Lavender all the time which made Ratchet worry. He then said, "......T-that not good....i-if she smells of lavender a-all the time.......w-would that make it easy for b-big predators to find her.......and e-eat her?"
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:46 pm

A hearty laugh that sounded like it was part growl left talone's throat at Ratchet's comment on the sent. She looked down at the paw print too as she stated why such would not be wise.
"One has to think of what sort of animals the hunters eat. I highly doubt they would go after the smell of a flower, that is something one that eat plants would chase. If I were one of the hunting spieces of this world I'd go for the scent of fear and blood, not a flower. Try thinking more on instinct, makes this task easier."
At this point her nose was close to the dirt trying it's best to pink up on the smell of Lavender as best as it could, taking them in the southern direction.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:53 pm

Yuffey followed as she smelled the air. It had a small wif of lavender in the same direction as Talone was heading. It was faint though, so they would have to get a better scent. She cleared her mind and bent her head down like Talone's and started to sniff. Maybe she could catch a better scent. "I've got a strong scent here guys!" She yelled as she sniffed near an area with some grass. Yuffey looked up and saw a bunch of trees and grass. "An oasis... this would be a good place to find another pixie and the girl." She informed the other two.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:45 pm

Ratchet thought about what Talone said and guessed she was right though he did say, "Though I doubt they ever had a flower move around..." he followed after then as he kept his eye out for them, no need for them to get blind sided by a monster with the two trying to track down a little girl.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:05 pm

She went over in the direction of the grass to see ( or rather smell) that yuffey was right on the trail. talone pawed at he grass some to kick up more of the smell. She seemed to be getting a rush from tracking something down as she took off down the sloping grass towards the trees and water in the distance. She stopes every so often as to make sure she was still on the right trail.
"It's getting stronger. I think you're right Yuffey. This girl looks to enjoy being surrounded by life."
The sound of something rustling the grass around her made her take a crouching position as to prepare to jump onto the moving creature. She saw it sparkled some as it fluttered low to the grass. The shine of it made it hard for Talone to tell if it was a pixie but didn't wait as she fought it s long hair under one of her toes.
"I think we have a pixie for the taking."
She smiled darkly as she watched it try to break free crying out in a voice that sounded of bells ringing.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:13 pm

Yuffey crouched after silently getting beside Talone."Stay quiet. Pixies have good hearing." She whispered as she looked to see a red haired pixie. "Definently a pixie though." Yuffey wondered how she would get this fairy without hurting it. "See if you can hear it's name, if it is mentioned." She whispered hoping that the old name trick would work.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next