Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 2 Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 2 Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fur? WHAT THE HECK?!(open)

Post by Kuja Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:34 pm

Ratchet saw Talone rush off and so he did the very same running as fast as he could but did crouch and stalk with the girls when they did as he wasn't going to be blamed for causing them to loose the catch, when they found a pixie he heard the poor thing and felt bad for the little creature.

He moved close to it and looked sad as he said "I'm sorry pixie, please don't struggle you might hurt yourself."
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:34 pm

As she listened to the feeble thing as she could hear was the sounds of small bells going off as the thing flapped it's wings in a flurry. She moved her toes around some to tangle her claws in it's hair and lifted it off the ground. It was forced to hover next to Talone's paw as it appeared to beg and plead to be released. She raised her brow line at this before looking to Yuffey for some assistance.
"What do we do with this now? All I hear are little bells every time it tries to speak. Got a container for it?"
She was seeming to tease the thing as she would move her paw foreword some to let the pixie think it was getting away but then drew back and watched it nearly plummet to the grass, only staying in the air thanks to Talone's paws.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:03 am

"The sound they make is the name. Bells." She grinned as the fairy stopped moving and listened. "Got the name. But no we don't really have a container. I figured that if we find out the name, then it would listen like it is supposed to." She grinned at the other and then looked at the pixie. "Nod your head yes or no if you saw another pixie. After that go and follow our scent and enter a ship that is black." She paused letting the pixie hear her. "Now where there a lioness cub that passed with a pixie here?" The pixie nodded and then its wings started to flap and it headed to Yuffey's gummi ship. She turned her head to Talone and nodded. "Thank you for mentioning her what her voice sounds like." She nodded then to Ratchet and started to walk. "We now know we're right, and that all we have to do is find Ren."
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:23 pm

Ratchet watched Talone toy with the little pixie and though he didn't like it one bit he let her do that as long as she didn't hurt hurt the poor thing, it was then that yuffey got the pixie to listen to her by saying its name. He then watched the thing listen like it was mind controlled and it sort of bothered him but he kept his mouth shut, he really didn't know if they should be doing this but if it was to keep them from stealing a little girl's friend he guess he could let that wild one be captured.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:31 pm

She was amazed at how well the little critter obeyed just from the call of it's name. She let it go back to the ship after getting the data they needed. "Interesting...so they have the names of sounds. I'll have to remember that. Let's continue shall we?"
She kept her head low to the ground as to stay on the scent trail of the girl Ren. She sensed there was some sort of discomfort in Ratchet and dropped back some to walk next to him.
"Is something wrong? You seem out of it."
She spoke barely a whisper as she waited for a response.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:43 pm

Yuffey ignored the two. One part of the mission was now done. All she needed was the girl and she could stop having an itch on her back. Ignoring the itch, she heard the sound that sounded like a xylophone. Following the sign, her senses kicked in like they usually did when she was about done with her mission. She hid behind a bush and crouched in the opening and saw Ren and her pixie. "Found her guys." She whispered. Turning around she saw they were still walking to where she was and sighed. Maybe it would be nice to not focus on missions half the time. Shaking her head, she went back to her mission and focused on how to approach Ren.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:59 pm

Ratchet looked up at Talone and sort of fidgeted before he said "I just don't feel right about doing that to a pixie......I don't know just got a yucky feeling in my mouth when we did that. It ok, it was that pixie or the little girl's pixie...." Ratchet gave Talone a quick Nuzzle before running off to where Yuffey was to see what she was up to. He saw the little girl and her pixie and said "Shouldn't we just go up to her and say hello?"
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:25 pm

She understood where he was coming from but a task is a task. Most knew better than to ask of questions but he was still young and had time to learn. Once she was next to them she listened to Ratchet's idea and shook her head. She knew sneaking up would be a bad idea considering 2 of the 3 were heartless but maybe a short word with the non-"evil" of the group would give them a better chance of capturing her.
"I don't think you two approaching her casually would be too smart. Both of you rare considered monster that kill and I think she would go straight to the thought of fighting. I think if I try to have a calm word with her I can lure her closer to the ship so we can square her in and complete the task. I don't wish to have you hurt now Ratchet."
She stepped foreward some as if ready to go with her idea.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:38 pm

Yuffey shrugged and stepped aside. "I believe you have the right idea. Go ahead Talone."
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Ratchet pouted a bit at Talone treating him like a kid but nodded his head as he didn't want to have to defend himself from a little girl, he might accidentally harm her if he was to strike back. So he stepped aside too and said "Ok Talone, you g-got a point."
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:57 pm

She nodded at the agreement as she calmly walked over in the direction of the cub. She put her acting skills to the test as she held a look of surprise at the sight of the cub. She then began a cautious walk as any confused creature would before she spoke.
"What's a young cub doing running around without a mother? Are you lost?"
She tilted her head to the side to show confusion and concern.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Ren looked at the new lioness that stepped out and smiled at her. "I have no mother. And I am kind of lost... This is a new place for me." Looked shyly at the lioness as Xylophone, her pixie, fluttered around here. "Do you mind helping me out of this green place...?" She asked while looking around the area. "It kind of scares me... to tell the truth. Nothing against you if this is your area."
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:24 pm

OOC: Skip me till you get to a point where ren and talone would be seeing Yuffey and Ratchet again.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:36 pm

She gave a warm smile as she stepped closer. She moved her head in a gesture that pointed in the direction of the Gummi Ship. Her tail swayed some as she spoke.
"I'm not offended. Seems we're both from a different place. Come, I have some friends that can get you out of here."
She drew close to where Ratchet and Yuffey were and whispered low enough to tell them of the plan.
"She's willing to follow me so I'm just going to lead her to the ship. Hurry ahead so she doesn't see you."
She looked back with a gentle look on her face before seeming to forget to ask her name.
"So what is your name young one? Mine is Talone."
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:01 pm

Ren looked around and smiled. "My name is Ren Blaze. And thank you for the ride." She bowed her head as her pixie curtsied. "And this is Xy. I'm not telling you her name in fear that you would use it against her."

Yuffey examined the voice and smiled. Xy was short for Xylophone. She nodded her head toward the gummi ship and started to run there as fast as she could, but always looking back to see if Ratchet was still there knowing that Talone might kill her if she lost him.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:28 pm

She nodded her head in understanding as she walked next to the cub. She looked ahead every so often to make sure that her heartless friends weren't in view. She walked calmly as she began to ask questions for conversation.
"so how did you end up here Ren? Have you been here long?"
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:36 pm

"I ended up fighting a heartless, and she put me here... and I have been here for a while now. I don't actually know how many days." Ren looked at the ground as she talked and Xy just rubbed her fur from her head as she rode on Ren.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:22 pm

She gave a mental sigh at having the right idea of not having the others with her. She picked up her pace some as she held a dreary look on her face.
"I'm sorry to hear that. Is there a place that you stay as your home? I have a nest in a world called Twilight town. Have you heard of it?"
She tried to keep her mood cheery as she could tell they were getting closer to the ship.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:06 am

Ren shook her head. "I've never heard of Twilight Town. My dream was to be in a castle, like a princess. With a mommy and a daddy." She admitted with a smile. "But no, I do not have a home." She looked at Talone with a big grin now. "I just really go around the worlds trying to find a castle that has people to take me in."

Yuffey hid in the bushes and hoped that Ratchet did the same as she heard the two come closer to the gummi ship. She thought of coming out and telling Ren that her search was over, that she might up in that castle treated as a princess with Yuffie as her mother, and Kuja as her father.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:51 am

Ratchet had been laying low the entire time Ren and Talone had been talking because he heard the girl's past run in with Heartless and while Yuffey could play off being just a Gothic girl he couldn't as unlike her he didn't look anything like a normal animal as he even had the glowing yellow eyes most if not all heartless have. He just laid in the grass silently to avoid detection at the moment as he is thinking that he is jeopardizing the mission really.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:58 pm

She grinned at the fact that this was going to work perfectly. The girl wanted a family and a family she would get. She put a bit more energy in her step as she saw the ship in view.
"I know someone who could take you in. They live in a castle called Oblivion. I believe my friend can take you there if you truly wish to go."
She held a glint in her eye at the plan going smoothly. She had a feeling Yuffie could care for a child but she was still unsure of Kuja considering how he plays around with innocent life.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:07 pm

Ren looked up at Talone with a smile and her eyes shining. "Really! That sounds so cool! I wanna meet your friend who can take me! I wanna know about the people who could take me in! What are they like?! Who are they!? Are they nice!?" Ren started to step lightly as she was a few feet from the gummi ship.

Yuffey heard the comment on wanting to meet Talone's friend and grinned. "Showtime." She whispered.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:16 pm

She laughed at the girl's cheery nature. She knew Yuffie would be kind but yet again had doubt with Kuja. She held out a paw to stop Ren and also give her warning.
"They are very nice people and would love to take you in, but you'll have to be careful in such a vast place. Now as for my friends that can help you get there, one of them may scare you but don't be alarmed he won't hurt you. Yuffey, Ratchet, you can come out now."
She smiled down at the girl hoping she wouldn't lash out at her little Ratchet. She knew she would get very testy if she did.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:30 pm

Ren watched as two figures came out. One she could easily tell was a lioness, but the other she had questions about. Xi hid behind her and quivered at the sight of the second one that she couldn't figure out, until she realized that it was a heartless. She got in a crouch ready to attack when the lioness spoke up. "Attack him and I won't take you to your new family." Yuffey glared at Ren, who now was controlling herself. Ren stood and glared at the lioness who was now the 'friend' who was bringing her to the castle. "Now then are you going to attack?" Yuffey asked. Ren shook her head 'no' and Yuffey grinned at Ratchet, then at Talone.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Ratchet came out when told to but the girl and pixie's reaction made his head droop as well as make his ears fold back in sadness as even his tail went limp, he looked at the little girl and pixie and saw their hate to which he let out a soft sigh before saying "I'm just going to stay o-out of the way Talone and Yuffey, I-I seem to just upset t-the two." He looked up at Talone and Yuffey to give them a weak smile before he walked off to a tree and waited for things to finish up from there.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next