Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Our new home?(Open) Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Our new home?(Open) Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Our new home?(Open) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Our new home?(Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Our new home?(Open) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Our new home?(Open) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Our new home?(Open) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Our new home?(Open) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Our new home?(Open) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Our new home?(Open) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Our new home?(Open) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Our new home?(Open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Our new home?(Open) Empty Our new home?(Open)

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:13 pm

Talone felt joy well up in her chest for a moment when she realized her and Lyle were sent to Deep Jungle. She could tell by the sound of animals, the smell of earth and the rush of clean water. Lyle was awake at this point but in a much calmer state than the lab. Both were loving the feeling of home this place gave until Talone was over taken with the pain Ratchet was suffering. Lyle did his best to move her into a hallowed tree to hide her. He was starting to get scared and cry again as he spoke.
"T-Talone what's wrong I thought Ratchet healed you!"
Said Talone tried her best to smile even though her chest felt it was being ripped apart from the inside out. She took his hand and squeezed it for a moment befor talking to her brother.
"I have a Malfi with Ratchet and *cringes* Kuja must be punishing him for letting us leave. I'll...I'll be fine. See if there is any poppy around here..."
Lyle nodded in agreement even though he didn't want to leave his sister's side. He took off in search of the plant before coming near a river filled with fish. He thought food would help her along with water and began to collect the refreshing liquid in clear bottles he had in his pocket. He made a make shift net out of grasses he found band did his best to try and catch at least one fish. He wasn't to strong so the process was rather slow.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Our new home?(Open) Empty Re: Our new home?(Open)

Post by Yuffie Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:59 pm

Yuffie sighed as she let the gummi ship stop. Ratchet did good when he fixed it up and the test run was great. Only part she forgot to mention, was getting the GPS fixed. She had no clue where she was . Walking around she found a river and smiled. This would be easy to find somebody with a clue on where she was. She walked forward quietly to not scare anything that might attack her to come after her. She soon saw a boy who was fishing and walked over. "Hey need help?" She asked.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:09 pm

While Talone and Lyle figured they would be safe in this world Kuja knew where they had ran off too and sent his dear sister Ryoko with one mission. Find Talone and give her a message from him to show how disappointed he is in her, Ryoko though was pissed she had to do this work at all but still either way she was in the Deep Jungle and flying around trying to find someone that had seen the two malogriffs.

It was then that she located Yuffie's airship and got an evil idea to break the thing and strand Yuffie there but went against it due to how Kuja would find out and the bitching he would make would be far worse than the reward of getting Yuffie stuck here. She went back to looking and only needed one good lead to help her find the two Malogriffs.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:32 am

Lyle jumped with a squeak before turning to see a girl with black hair offering him help. He was shaking like a leaf in the wind as he nodded. His eyes were crying like rivers but his lips held a nervous smile as he spoke.
"T-thank you miss. My name's Lyle."
He then stretched out the net some as to make room for her to take hold of part of it and gather the fish closer to land. He was being much calmer than usual with a total stranger.
Talone on the other hand was a different story. She was slowly going weak from the pain but kept herself ready to attack with her Knuckle Dusters on. The hallowed out tree wasn't deep and her tail and clawed toes could be seen sticking out amongst the large roots. The pain was slowly beginning to fade as she then looked around jus outside the tree.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:22 am

Yuffie grabbed a part and smiled at the boy. "Names Yuffie, just took my gummi ship out for a test run after a friend fixed it up. And I have no clue where I am." She scanned the world around her and listened just in case something troubling came by and helped bring in the fish to land.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:13 pm

Ryoko was starting to get pissed with looking around but soon she thought she saw something near the roots of a tree and when she landed she could see it was a tail and some claws so he figured it was one of the Malogriffs and for that reason she walked closer to the tree and called out "So this is where you ran off to. You look like shit, now which one are you I didn't really pay any attention to my brother when he told me to find you feathery people." Ryoko tapped her foot in annoyance as she wouldn't attack as she was sent only to give a message not to blow shit up......much to her annoyance.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:57 pm

Lyle thought for a moment the name Talone used for the place they were in as some fish finally surfaced. He then took both sides of the net and tie it closed. He smiled up to Yuffie as he remembered the name of the place.
"Thank you miss Yuffie. My sister calls this place Deep Jungle if I remember correctly..."
He had a stray tear leave his eye but he held a happy expression on his face. He then attempted to pick up the net but the fish seemed to be heavier than he had planned and fell over seconds after trying to lift the net. He stifled a cry as he tried again. He was starting to get frustrated before asking Yuffie for help.
"Um Miss Yuffie, can you help me get this to my sister?"

When Talone heard Ryoko talk to her she growled and nearly threw a hit at her but her body was still weak. She stood as best as she could and looked The woman right in the eye.
"My name is Talone. You must be Ryoko. What does HE want?"
She went to clutch at her necklace only to realize it was missing. She didn't let the shock show on her face as she thought it must have fallen off when they entered the portal. She growled in the back of her throat knowing Kuja must have Thames right now.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:08 pm

Yuffie laughed a bit as she watched Lyle try to carry the net. "And watch you do this and embarrass yourself even further?" She grabbed on to one side of the net and nodded. "Lead the way." Smiling a thought hit her. Who is his sister?".
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:09 pm

Ryoko shrugged a bit at Talone's obvious anger toward her as she just said "Oh chill out I'm not the one that is picking on you. What my brother does is his own business I just here to give you this." Ryoko held out an small magical orb before tossing it to Talone and walking off to find something to eat as she was hungry. As she walked off she did say this "Oh and I actually feel sorry for you, which is rare as I don't feel sorry for anyone most of the time. Try not to kill yourself after you watch that." With those words Ryoko flew off from the location to eat, but she could be found later.

The orb glowed a bit as it hovered in front of Talone before an image appeared in the orb and showed Kuja standing in Ratchet's lab as he said "Hello dear Talone.....I must say I am quite disappointed in you......I thought we were friends and yet you ran away after only pledging to work under me a few hours ago......oh well I suppose it is only natural.......who would care what happens to a heartless anyway......even more so to one that doesn't even look human." Kuja moved out of the picture to show a Ratchet who was bound to a wall by use of barbed wire and darkness and black liquids flowed out of his body.

His eyes were dull and one of his antennas has a piece cut off while his arms and legs were cut up but the worse was the large chunk of skin that was torn out of his chest yet he lived only because of the darkness being fed into him. An orb lifted up and smashed right into Ratchet's chest wound as his scream filled the air before he passed out yet again from pain. Kuja walked back into view hiding Ratchet's form as he said "Don't worry he'll live.....but I'll make sure he blames all his pain and suffering.........on you........as it was your fault...........oh.....and tell your brother hello for me." Kuja held up the dog tags before laughing smugly as the image went out.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:38 pm

Lyle smiled and carried on to the hallowed tree. Ryoko was long gone by this point as he heard crying. He could recognize the sound as his sister. He instantly dropped the fish and took off to see her curled up convusling and crying. He did his best to not cry himself as he moved her quivering form to sit upright.
"Talone what happened?! Miss Yuffie we need your help!"
he couldn't hold it in anymore and started wailing himself hugging his sister. She looked to be pushing him away before she swiped a sharp clawed hand across his cheek, giving him a single shallow cut. He crawled back with fear clearly seen in his wide eyes. He reached toward her but didn't draw too close as his words choked out.
"P-please Tal, what h-happened when I l-left?"

Talone was recoiling and completely unaware of who was trying to help her. After seeing what Kuja had done to Ratchet she had hurled anything left in her stomach and blamed herself. She should have just sent Lyle through the portal but she was going on instinct and that was to get the hell out of there. She had started digging her claws into various parts of her body sic as her wrist, chest, and blind eye. She was covere in her own blood once more as she kept muttering what should have been nonsense but explained what happened.
" I hurt him again...I keep hurting my Ratchet, my angel....I should have just sent Lyle away so no one would be hurt...I should have stayed...must go back...save my angel..."
Her eye was wild and she looked as if she had finally lost it. She looked like a completely different person.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Yuffie ran over as she saw her friend Talone quivering. "Talone!" She screamed as she raced over and stood beside Lyle. "Lyle do you know what happened!?" She screamed while asking. It was then she noticed that Talone was clawing at herself and no longer looked sane. She kept on whispering 'Ratchet'. "Darn it Kuja." Yuffie mumbled as she grabbed Lyle. "Lyle, I know this is probably going to be hard for you, but trust me. We have to go now!" Yanking on Lyle's arm, she hoped the boy would listen and follow her.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Lyle couldn't tare his eyes from his sister and did his best to fight off Yuffie's hold. He wa quickly getting weak from having to pull back from Yuffie. He was crying harder as he took hold of one of Talone's hand in a desperate attempt to bring her back to reality.
"I can't leave my sister! Her and ratchet got hurt to protect me! I'm not leaving her like this, now let go!"
Talone as slightly more aware when Lyle grabbed and pulled her hand away from the gash she was making in her shoulder. She looked at her brother and then to Yuffie, pain and fear clearly seen in her glazed eye. She let go of Lyle's hand as she tried her best to talk sanely.
"Yuffie...hide him...I-I need to get to...Oblivion...I must save him...Ratchet.."
She then cried out in pain agin and clawe at her chest to try and subside it. She curled up to stop Lyle from seeing her destroy herself any further. Said boy was wailing as he didn't know what else to do.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Yuffie nodded to Talone and wrapped her arms around Lyle and picked him up. "Talone, I hope you realize this might be suicide." Yuffie said, giving a quick reminder to Talone. "But if you wish to go there, then I will help out with taking care of Lyle. Just promise me, if you meet a little girl, don't attack her. Please." With that, Yuffie took off while holding Lyle in her arms.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Lyle didn't fight back at this point but looked back at Talone crying as loud as he could. He reached out a hand as he cried out one last time.
"Talone!!!"
He then looked to Yuffie and began to flail some.
"She can't go back to Oblivion alone! She's still weak from the Malfi! We have to help her!"
Talone tried her best to ignore her brother's cries as she stumbled to find a heartless. She was able to catch a rather small Shadow as she slowly clawed out what would have been it's eyes.
"take me to Castle Oblivion....and you live..."
Almos instantly a portal opened to what looked like one of the corridors of Oblivion. She threw the little heartless to the side and limped into the portal to save her angel.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Yuffie watched as the portal disappeared and the heartless ran. She decided that it was a good time then to let Lyle down. "Talone knows what she is doing Lyle. And if it makes you feel any better, my adopted daughter is there in oblivion." She looked Lyle hard in the eyes and stared him down. "I might not be your sister or Talone's sister, but I am her friend and it hurts me to see this. Especially when I know Ratchet." She gave a weak smile. "But Valentine. I hope she will be smart and I just hope my little Ren will stay out of trouble."
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:04 pm

He wanted to run after his sister but got his weapon out and shocked the heartless dead in his angry tears. He dropped his staff and cried not listening to Yuffie until she looked him dead in the eyes.he silenced his cries as he listened before throwing himself at her in racking sobs. He clung to her as if letting go would kill him. his wings quivered and his nails gripped her vest as she choked out words.
"I-I've never seen h-her like this...I'm scared m-miss Yuffie...she's m-my only friend..."
He cried out again before letting her go and curling up, folding his wings around him. His whole being shook as he couldn't stop himself from worrying over his sister.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Yuffie walked over and hugged the boy. "She'll make it. I have a feeling. I think Ren might help her out in a way." She smiled at Lyle and hugged him now like a mother and started to rock him back and forth as she petted his hair. "Everything will be alright." She whispered.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:20 pm

His breathing was starting to slow but the tears wouldn't stop as he relaxed. It had been so long since he had been held like this he couldn't remember how calm it made him feel. He ended up with a case of hiccups when his breathing returned to normal. His wings were no longer quivering as he looked up to Yuffie with teary eyes.
"Miss Yuffie, h*hic*ow did yo*hic*u meet my si*hic*ster?"
He looked somewhat sleepy but his hiccups were stopping him from dozing. He didn't want to sleep either as he wanted to do his best for when Talone came back, that is as long as he thought she was going to come back.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:30 pm

Yuffie smiled as she started to reel the memory in her mind for her to tell. "Your sister and I met in Wonderland. We didn't really know where we were, but we met after chasing a rabbit. We then got curious and walked further into the world, and trust me, never visit Wonderland. We saw caterpillars, mushrooms as trees, and all other weird stuff. Your sister got a splinter and to me that was funny the way she acted. But she flew me around." Yuffie's eyes started to twinkle as she remembered flying. "And then we met the queen. Long story short, we tricked her into getting drunk" She laughed a bit as she remembered the swaying queen.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:43 pm

He sat up some when Yuffie mentioned Talone's behavior on the splinter. He believed this woman could be trusted if his sisterwas willing to leave him in her care.
"She hates sha*hic*rp things near her fe*hic*et. See how I have a for*hic*th claw on my foot? Mama and Pa*hic*pa had her's removed.they planned to c*hic*ut her wings off too."
He then dwelled on how his sister will take him flying as well. His wings weren't the strongest but thy could get him at least 30 miles before becoming tired. He looked up into the canopy as he smiled through his tears.
"I like wh*hic*en Tal takes me flying in her a*hic*rms."
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:41 pm

Yuffie smiled at Lyle as her eyes got kind of dark, hoping his sister came back. If not she would have to go back to oblivion soon and try to help her out while her heartless stayed."It was fun flying." She mentioned as she relayed what would happen if she went and somehow got Yuffey here to watch the boy. Shaking her head she decided that might as well not waste the fish. "I know an old dish that can be made out of fish. If you're kinda hungry." She mentioned with her smile turning into a grim grin.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:18 pm

He smiled some was he liked the offer of food. He got up out of Yuffie's hold and stretched his wings. He then nodded his head in agreement.
"I'd li*hic*ke that alot. Is there anything that you co*hic*uld use help with it?"
He then suddenly felt the wind blow aganist his face. He thought he heard the sound of a dog barking happily before smiling widely at knowing who was in the wind. He looked at Yuffie happily before asking;
"Want to me*hic*et a friend of mine?"
He was beaming as he took a whistle in the shape of a spiral out his pocket. He then blew it and the wind began to spiral into a light green twister. It then turned into the spirit wolf Zephyr. She sat before Lyle and wagged her tail happily. Said malogriff went to pet and hug his family's companion.
"Th*hic*is is Zephyr."
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:33 pm

Yuffie smiled as she crouched to the dog. "Aw, so cute." She waved at the dog then stood. "The food is easy to cook. Just need a fire." She looked around for some rocks as she stole her drink from Kuja to help bring the fire to life.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Zephyr seemed to scoff at Yuffie but showed she was happy none the less. Lyle rolled his eyes at her before picking up on the smell of WalThissle wine. He looked at Yuffie wide eyed knowing it had to be given to her by Talone.
"Tal gave th*hic*at to you didn't she?"
Zephyr was wrapping her aura body around Lyle like a blanket. She then placed her head in his lap as he subconsciously pet her.
"Of all the th*hic*ings to give as a g*hic*ift..."
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:22 pm

Yuffie finally found some rocks that would give a spark as she picked them up and put sticks in a circle. "Why would you say that?" She asked as she finally got the sticks to burn. She then took the drink and poured a little of it into the fire as it soured up about 2 feet off the ground then died down.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next