Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 4 Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 4 Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP)

+7
Isabella~ ♥
Riku
Trey
MrsGrizzley
Zassou
Xion
Roxas
11 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP)

Post by Xion Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:18 pm

She smile as he spoke I like it ....Although ..Twilight town is all i have left. I don't mind being in other worlds... After a while they become apart of you and soon you can't let them go even if you try All worlds share one sky...One sky , One destiny.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP)

Post by Roxas Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:03 pm

Roxas listened intently and carefully as each word left Xion's pale, soft lips. One sky...one destiny...those words seemed to stand out, seperated from her other statements. His ears perked up as did his spirits. For a moment he was at peace, which was rather rare for Roxas to feel. "I've never thought about it that way before Xi...I like that."
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:21 pm

She nodded. Well think about iit...were connect by our hearts. And the Worlds are connected by the skies. Us and worlds are kind of alike right? She smiled and twirled the rose in her hands looking up at the sky. The stars seemed to sparkle freely letting us now that were connected. Her smiled as she looked down at the rose and she sighed.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:26 pm

Roxas cheered up as Xion spoke. Her words had a rather deep meaning behind them. "Our hearts connect us to each other, our destinies are intertwined...wow...that's a lot to think about."

The Guardian stood once again, waiting for Xion to join him before he carried on down the small path. The garden opened up into a large field on both sides with giant trees outlining the open planes and vallies.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:53 pm

Xion nodded and stood . She laughed a bit. Heehee I'm sorry Roxas I don't know were all that came from. It came to me when i asked you not to change She smiled following beside him
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:58 pm

He patted Xion on the back before placing his hands behind his back and stretching. "Don't apologize, I liked that...it was deep but it had a lot of meaning to it, and when ya think about it...it does make sense..."
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:07 pm

Xion nodded and nudged him playfully before laughing.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:58 am

Roxas stumbled as she nudged him yet regained his balance as they approached the first village. It was small with a tiny dirt path leading through it. The buildings were built of stone with straw rooftops woven tight enough to prevent the rain's water from seaping in. There were wooden fences on the outside of a few of the huts, inside the fences were mostly Chocobos yet some held a few other tamed fiends. As they began to get close to the village the sun started to awaken in the eastern skies.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Xion looked twords the east and sighed happily. "All night..." She hugged Roxas and smiled at him before continuing to walk. Her blue eyes seemed to look a bit dim. She closed them and kept walking.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:16 pm

Roxas wrapped his arms around Xion with a tight, warm embrace. As he smiled and released her, they entered the village. "All night?...it's been...memorable, our walk is just starting too.." He laughed and chuckled as he waved to some of the farmers as they began to go out into the fields, ready to start their day's work.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:25 pm

A warm smile shined across Xion's face as Roxas hugged her. She felt at ease for once and she wasn't confused. She sighed.Roxas...were are you taking me? She laughed.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:42 pm

He merely smiled and gazed ahead at the steadily rising sun. The birds began to fly overhead and sing their glorious songs to the heavens as they traveled about. "Ooohh...you'll see."
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:47 pm

She laughed. and watched trailing beside Roxas as the Sun rose and the birds sang.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Décimo Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:20 pm

OOC: Since I seem to have nowhere to post, here I go...

IC: I was simply standing at one side of the Ballroom, without much more to do but to watch the couples dancing here and there. It was quiet the peaceful view, no one was bothering, and that made me a bit happy. Yet I would surely catch the attention for two reasons: One, I was using my casual clothes. Two, "someone" decided to call me in the middle of the party. And the methods I use to "call" are... A dark flame with a white center in the middle of my hand.

What are you doing in a party? Asked the voice of Leviatán.

Trying to get some rest only. Now, please don't call again...

The flame disappeared in a flash of light.

Oh boy, I was so godamn bored now...

Décimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Roxas then stepped off of the path and continued on into the wooded area that embraced the villages and the fields of Hollow Bastion. He looked around in an interesting fashion, in sheer amazement at the beauty of the woods. Lush green leaves grew fat on the trees that swayed and danced within the wind. The ground was soft and mellow , yet full of life.

"Don't worry Xi, we'll be there soon."
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:13 pm

Xion followed behind him looking around t the beauty the trees and the wood seem to give of. How the way the sun gently rose over them and shined it's morning light onto the ground.

Xion nodded to Roxas
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Soon the two reached a pathway. At first it was small, composed of dirt and slowly began to widen and eventually the path split into three different directions. They approached the three different choices and Roxas turned to walk down the pathway to the left.

"Just around the corner..."

The grass soon embraced the path that the two Organization members walked down and disappeared. Eventually they came upon a wall of vines and trees that seemed to block their way. Roxas turned around and winked at Xion. He then summoned his keyblade and pointed it at the wall of greenery. An orb of light erupted upon the tip of the Oathkeeper keyblade that laid in his right hand and quickly shot towards the structure. As the light faded a hole in the shape of a doorway was before them. Roxas dismissed his keyblade and grabbed Xion's hand, leading her through the opening.

On the other side there was a large waterfall emptying out into a small pond. Roxas walked over to the edge and unzipped his cloak. He removed it and tossed it onto a nearby rock. Underneath he had on only a pair of black shorts, no shirt and no shoes. The Guardian hesitantly stepped off into the water, still holding Xion's hand. "Trust me Xion, the waters fine."

As Roxas went knee deep in the water, the opening in the trees closed back up, hiding their haven away from the rest of the forest.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:39 pm

Xion's eyes opened wide when she saw were herself and Roxas had ended up. She nearly lost her breath then Roxas jumped..Still holding her hand. As the water splashed in her face and she landed in the water she looked around. Oh wow....Roxas were did you find this place?! She was shocked at the beauty of the oasis,she couldn't even really describe how pretty it was. The way the water fall flowed into the water and the vines and trees grew around it. Xion got back to her feet and look down , She was still wearing her dress. Luckily underneath she had on her t-shirt and her favorite shorts. She moved out o the water and near a tree summoning a Dark Corridor she went inside it and created another one on a-top of the water fall ((wearing only the t-shirt and the shorts this time)) She waved to Roxas and stepped back a bit.I'm crazy for doing this...but... She jumped into the water fall flowing with it as she rushed back into the water. She laughed as soon as she reached the surface again.

Haha ..Roxas were do you come up with these ideas?? There crazy but a lot of fun. I mean First you jumped of the clock tower and i jumped after, and now were jumping down water falls. Xion laughed.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:27 pm

Roxas laughed and splashed Xion playfully as she leapt into the water. This was turning out to be an incredible day.

"Long ago this place was used by mages as a haven to escape the harsh times they faced as they migrated into Hollow Bastion. As you can tell it has been a while since anyone has been here, but its beauty remains. Do you like it?"

Roxas then turned towards the waterfall and began to float on his back, backstroking and slowly drifting through the cool springs.

"Xion, this is only the beginning."
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:29 pm

Xion laughed. "Oh? and what do you mean by that Roxas.She smiled and went underneath the water again before re-surfacing and staring straight up at the beautiful sky as the sun rose higher and higher and the clouds drifted over head.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:39 pm

As she asked him what else he could mean by his statement he merely smiled maliciously yet in a friendly way, if possible. Roxas then motioned for Xion to follow him. He dove under the water and swam towards the waterfall. Directly underneath was a wall of rock from the cliff yet with a large recess in it, a cave opening one might say.

Roxas then turned around and awaited for Xion's presence.

OOC: I don't really know where this is going, lol. Just kind of wingin' it from post to post. Dancing while intoxicated led to a walk through the garden and now we are in a lake with an underwater cave...this topic is sooo random.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:21 am

Xion held her breath and dove under following Roxas to the water fall .

((Nyeh i like this topic i think its un ^^))
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:36 pm

Roxas guided his dear friend under the waterfalls gripping site and continued to an underwater cave. It was not a tight fit, yet it was freaking Roxas out a bit to be underwater and without the ability to see the light of the sun beaming down upon the water's surface anymore.

It took but a moment before the tunnel they were traveling in turned upwards and a faint trace of light could be seen in the not so distant distance (yes I just said "the not so distant distance" lol) As the two erupted through the water's surface once more they would find themselves to be in a cave. There were strange drawing on the walls of unknown origins. There was a truly mysterious feel about this place.

"Wow...look at this Xi..." Roxas said while climbing out of the water and extending his hand to help Xion.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:39 pm

Xion re-surfaced coughing water ,huffing a bit. As she was under the water she nearly ran out of breath. She took Roxas' hand and pulled up onto the rock and sat there for a bit breathing heavily
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:11 pm

Roxas looked back at Xion as she panted and gasped for air. He chuckled silently before turning back to the cave walls. The Guardian stretched out his pale hand and layed it upon the cold, lifeless walls. Truly there had to be a story behind all of the strange markings, yet what could it be? For as long as Roxas had inhabited Hollow Bastion he had known of the cave, however, he knew not of the origins fully.

"You okay Xion?"

He then whisked out of thin air a black towel and walked over, sitting next to her on the rock and wrapped her in the soft, comfy cloth. "There, that should do the trick."
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next