Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Rules and Template for Party Members Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Rules and Template for Party Members Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Rules and Template for Party Members EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Rules and Template for Party Members EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Rules and Template for Party Members EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Rules and Template for Party Members EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Rules and Template for Party Members EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Rules and Template for Party Members EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Rules and Template for Party Members EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Rules and Template for Party Members EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Rules and Template for Party Members EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Rules and Template for Party Members

Go down

Rules and Template for Party Members Empty Rules and Template for Party Members

Post by Roxas Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:34 am

Keep in mind that this is a new system and is still in its trial stages.
Now here are your basic guidelines:
1) A maximum of 2 party members are allowed.

2) NONE of the two members are allowed to be Keyblade wielders if you yourself is one. And if you arent, only one member can be a SINGLE keyblade wielder. No Dual wielding of keyblades will be allowed.

3) Each Member must have a specific job/skill (I.E. Gunner, Spellcaster, Summoner, etc)

4) When in an RP you may use up to 1 party member when battling random enemies such as heartless and nobodies and both when fighting big bosses such as Kurt Zisa.

5) NO PARTY MEMBERS ALLOWED IN BATTLES AGAINST OTHER USERS. NO EXCEPTION.
*Unless you get this pre-approved by me*

6) god modding- There will be no god-modding of any shape, form, or fashion here. Now if you don't quite understand what "god-modding" is, I'll explain. god-modding is when you auto-hit another character or do something outside the realm of possibilities. Nobody is invincible.

7) NO CANON CHARACTERS ARE TO BE USED IN YOUR PARTY. AND I MEAN NONE. Unless you're Sora, Roxas, etc.

8 ) Also remember to be creative and original. We don't want someone that is a copy of something else, we want you to be unique.

9) Take your damn time. We're not rushing you.

10) A limit of 1 powerful summon, 2 normal summons and 3 weak summons will be allowed for a summoner, 1 powerful, 5 weak, and 3 normal spells for a spellcaster.
-Guns of solid ammo are not allowed expect for cannons or energy based and even that they will be weak.
[Grizzy Edit: Party Members are allowed up to 5 Passive Enchantments and 1 Active Enchantment no matter their job or skillset. I am still considering Forms, please be patient.]
[Second Grizzy Edit: for the purposes of clarification, weak spells are Tier 1, normal spells are Tier 2 and powerful spells are Tier 3. Hope that helps.]

11) You MUST follow the template, or no approval.

12) Be as descriptive as you possibly can. We need to have a clear mental image in our minds of what you mean in each area of the template.

13) If a single bump, or PM goes out within the span of 2 days that this topic is made, it will be locked and will be ignored. Do not harass. We're probably looking at other things. BE patient.

That about does it for the rules. If any problems persist, more rules will be made to solve those problems.

Name: (What is your character's full name?)

Age: (How old is your character? How old do they appear to be?)

Race:(Is your character a Nobody, Heartless, Half-wolf, or a Human?)

Home World: (What world does your character live in? Where are they from? Every character has to come from somewhere, they can't just appear out of thin air.)

Appearance: (What does your character look like? What color hair and eyes do they have? What do they wear? Be VERY descriptive!)

Personality: (How does your character act around others? How do they act when they are alone? Are they social or do they like to keep to themselves mostly?)

Elemental Mastery: (What element does your character have mastery over? They can have up to three, Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary.)

Weapons: (What kind of weapons does your character fight with?)

Job: (What is she/he? Gunner? Summoner?)

Fighting Style: (How does your character fight? Do they prefer long ranged or short ranged battles?)

Alignment: (Is your character Lawful or Chaotic or are they Neutral and seeking their own gain?)

Affinities: (What is your character good at? What general skills and abilities do they have?)

Weaknesses: (What is your character poor at? What are their weak poins?)

History: (What is your character's past? Where have they been? Where are they going? What are their plans for the future? What are their major goals?)

Pictures: (Pictures are NOT mandatory, BUT they do help a great bit.)

* NOTE: ALL weapons, spells, etc. must be created in their proper categories in the creation section and must be approved. Just label it with Party Member: Name and the name of the item*
First Party Member: 100 points
Second Party Member: 250 points
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down