Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 3 Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 3 Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP)

+7
Isabella~ ♥
Riku
Trey
MrsGrizzley
Zassou
Xion
Roxas
11 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP)

Post by Paleo Sora Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:09 am

Sora noticed that Kairi had taken him and Riku by the arm. He smiled about the comment she made about her being safe around her. He knew that he would do anything to protect her, but she could also fight herself now. He looked to Riku and had a big smile on his face. "We have a lot of talking to do." He said in an angry, but sarcastic tone. He did not want to bring anything up, just yet, but he wanted to let Riku know that he was wanting to caught up. "But for now, lets have some fun." He said nodding at the two of them. He hoped that they could soon have the old days back, but they were growing up and it would have to take another widespread attack to do so. In the back of Sora's mind, he wanted this, but it was too risky to even had. He really just wanted to be with his friends for the rest of his life. He sighed at the thought of losing them, but quickly recovered, because he was already with them.

Sora looked around at the coward of people and did not like what he saw. Sora was not much of a drinker, and did not really like even the smell of it. He looked at all the people taking part in this act, and he shook his head. Roxas and Axel were two of the people and Sora thought better of them. Axel was burping out fire and Roxas was stripping in front of some girl. Sora took notice of this girl and something looked very familiar in this woman. He could not see her face, so at this moment, he did not know. He did not wish to bother her at the time, because he had Riku and Kairi to be with at this point in time. He turned back to them, with his arm still wrapped in Kairi's. He was happy to be with the two of them. "Kairi." He sighed and paused and pointed to the odd balls know as Roxas and Axel. "I don't wanna end up like them." He said laughing and shaking his head.

He then let go of Kairi's arm and looked over at the other girl with Roxas. She seemed not to be enjoying herself, but Sora did not know what he would do to help her. He wanted to know who she was, he felt that is if he knew her for quite some time. "Hey, Riku, do you know who that girl is over there? I feel like I've seen her before, or something like that." His head began to hurt as though something sharp had poked him in the brain. It was an odd feeling that Sora had never had before. However, it soon passed as he turned away from the woman. He knew she must have been somewhat friendly, because one, she was a friend of Roxas and two she could deal with Roxas while he was drunk. He knew he had to talk to her, and now was the time.

Sora walked over to Roxas and turned around and looked at the girl. He began to wave and then his mouth opened. He looked back to Kairi and back to the woman. "There are two Kairi's?!" Sora yelled out very loudly. Sora was very confused at this time. He was sratching his head and could not put his finger on why there was two Kairi's. "Does that mean there is two of all of us?" He questioned and looked around of him's other self. He sighed when he could not find anyone else, besides this small group. "Maybe they aren't here at the moment." Sora pasued and put his hand on his chin. He soon snapped his fingers and came up with an answer. "Maybe.." He sighed and shook his head. "That couldn't work." He stood there tapping his foot trying to think of way this woman looked like Kairi. He got close to her face and looked at her from each angle.

"Can you tell me why you look like Kairi?" He wanted to find the answer to this problem as soon as he could. He did not know what the others thought of it, and he couldn't tell they were all confused by him as well. He seemed to be glad that there was another Kairi, but at the same time, did not like it. "Hello Second Kairi." He said putting out his hand. "I'm Sora!" He wanted to make as many new friend as he could.

ooc: If you guys notice, Xion's appearance is different depending who looks at her. So, thats why I did this.
Paleo Sora
Paleo Sora

Back to top Go down

Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP)

Post by MrsGrizzley Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:21 am

Kairi willed herself to be cheerful. She had both of her two best friends with her. She was going to have fun. She wanted to have fun. Even though she still wanted to continue that conversation she'd been having with Riku, but she didn't want to abandon Sora. He was important to her, too.

And it helped that Roxas was being so absolutely silly.

Kairi giggled while watching him make a complete fool of himself. It felt like school did, some days, when everyone was being silly and teasing each other. Granted, sometimes Kairi wondered how much of the teasing was serious, but still, it was teasing.

But then Sora noticed Xion and Kairi sighed as she walked over to put a hand on Sora's shoulder. "She's my sister, Sora, at least, we choose to be sisters." She didn't know any other way to explain the very odd kinship she knew that she felt.
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

http://www.maracaegrizzley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:11 pm

Xion jumped when she herd someone yell : " There are two Kairi's??" She turned her head and saw Sora walking over to her.She smiled a bit as her extended his hand to her but she gave a slightly confused look when he called her 'The Second Kairi'. she shook her head a bit she was about to answer his question when Kairi came up and told Sora what she was going to say. She simply smiled.

She shook Sora's hand " I'm Xion nice to meet you Sora." Her confused look was gone , She mearly realized that he only called her the 'Second Kairi.' Because she had her sister's face. She looked over at Roxas in time to see him throw his cloak into the air , and watched it disappear. She laughed as Roxas Danced around her and Axel. She took out a digital camera and started filming Roxas as he danced. Xion couldn't stop laughing.Hahaha, WHOOO GO Roxas!!
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:39 pm

Roxas continued to dance, yet he only had on a black pair of cargo pants, the rest was all natural. He masculine, sculpted body glistened as the new, unbroken disco ball began to rotate and cast a wide array of colors throughout the room. As Sora approached Roxas didn't realize that he was familiar as a result of his rum consumption. The only thing he knew was a boy came up to Xion and was being rather kind. He grabbed Xion's hand and stood her up. He then grabbed her hips and began to dance even more devilishly than before. Roxas turned his head slighty to Sora as the room began to spin, "Dis ish MY date home skillet...go find your ownnnnnnn."
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:35 pm

Xion danced around with Roxas then tapped his shoulder lightly.Hey, Be nice Roxy She kept on laughing and dancing. She almost forgot that she was suppost to go see Namine about her memories, She shrugged it off and decided to go see Namine some other time. As the colors of the disco ball went around the room Xion danced around with Roxas getting the whole night on camera. She took lots of pictures of people. Especially Roxas and Axel who were both buzzed from the rum.

She looked around at all the people dancing (including herself) Looked absolutely foolish dancing around but who was Xion to ruin a good time ...she was actually enjoying herself!
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Zassou Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:37 pm

Axel stood from where he sat in a drunken stupor and started dancing around with Roxas and Xion. The man was stripped bare to the waist with nothing covering his chest. A loppy smile danced across his face as his feet and arms moved in the oddest dance anyone had ever seen. As he danced everything around him started spinning and as soon as he let out the burp a blast of fire erupted from his mouth. He put his hand to his mouth and giggled, looking around at everyone. "Sowwy." As soon as the words left his mouth he hit the ground face first again. This time he didn't move. He just lay there and vomited all over the dance floor. He sighed and closed his eyes, falling asleep in his own pool of puke.
Zassou
Zassou

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Xion eyes widened. Oh god.............. She drug Axel Outside and propped him up against the wall she sighed as the night took a weird turn. It did make the party fun but it was more of a hassle to keep her friends out of trouble. She dumped a bucket of cold water on Axel and then grabbed her cloak and set it over him. She sighed and thought it best to let him sleep until he came to his senses.Xion walked back int the party turning her camera twords Roxas who was still dancing. She smiled again and shook her head sitting back down at the table. Well....hehe Axel of all people .... She just laughed before getting up and dancing around with Roxas again.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:39 am

...Once again, Riku had a reason not to drink. ...two reasons.

"I give up. there's no controlling those two!"

Riku WAS gonna answer his friend, but, as usual, he didn't stick around. Good guy, to be sure, but spastic as hell. Of course, he'd have it no other way. Even if he was a little absent, Riku came to appreciate his friends. And, of course, since Sora was off in his own world...

"Care to dance, Kairi?"
Riku
Riku
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:43 pm

Kairi smiled at Riku, the expression causing her eyes to crinkle slightly around the edges in happiness. "Of course I would love to dance."

She let him lead her out to the floor. Her mother had seen that she'd taken lessons of various sorts over the years, as much because Kairi enjoyed the flow of dancing as because she'd need it being the Mayor's daughter.

She wanted so much to talk to Riku about the things running around in her head, but there were too many people around, too much going on around them. Once again, she was going to have to wait.
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:45 am

Roxas continued to dance as Axel got sick. It was still a rather amusing site, I mean, seriously, how often does one of your friends burp fire on accident? Needless to say the rum plus the radical events going on all over the place equalled a party that none of the would remember which was quite ironic fore it would be a night that would always top the charts.

Roxas twirled around as particles of darkness and light embraced him, lifting him off of the ground and causing him to float around the dance floor. He swept by Kairi and Xion and grabbed both of their hands, picking them up and swinging them around the ballroom as well.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Xion was pulled out of her seat onto the dance floor again. Yup it was Roxas who did it. She just laughed and kept her camera rolling the whole night. As he pulled Kairi up she was a bit surprised that Roxas didn't notice how much alike they were. She shook er head to remember that Roxas had been over taken by the rum and wasn't himself. It was amazing how Roxas could keep moving even though it looked like he was going to pass out any minute.

(dress change~ more comfortable ^^)

Spoiler:
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Sora Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:04 am

Sora was still confused about the whole Kairi thing, because even if they were sisters, they shouldn't look like the same person, unless they were twins. Sora shook his head and turned to the real Kairi and Riku. The two were dancing, and this made Sora smile. Sora was not much for dancing, because he did not really know how to do so. He really wanted to learn how to, but he would try his best if he was asked. He wanted to make the best of the night, no matter what went on. He sat down in a chair and watched everyone, well at least the four people dance with each other. He sighed and looked towards the bar. He did not feel that these things even needed to be here.

Sora stood up and walked over to the bar, to see if there was anything for him to drink. He took a bottle of water and began to sip. He yawned and looked towards Xion leaving and then coming back. She had changed her outfit and not only that, it seemed she had changed her entire look. She no longer looked like Kairi, but someone he had never seen before. Although he was still confused, this time he did not ask her about this, because she probably did not know why. He wondered if she just changed in the different outfits she was in, but he would have to see at a later date. Now, it was time for him to have fun with his friends. However, he would have to wait for the current song to be over.

Sora soon walked outside, to see Axel throwing up. He sighed and laughed at him. "You know, Axel, I'm surprised to see you here. But I'm more glad to see you here than anything. I don't know how, but it's a good thing." He smiled and looked to the sky. He had wondered where his other friends might be. He really wished to see them, about now. More people would have made this party a lot more enjoyable. Sora did not know why, but it seemed to be a small party, and such a big place to have it at. He guessed it wouldn't cost the people paying for it as much, but it was still too small. He smiled and looked to Axel. "You you sober up, I wanna fight you." He said with a smile on his face, walking back into the party.

He then sat down and waited for the song to end, so that he could have his turn to dance. He stood up and walked near Kairi and Riku, as soon as it was rather close to the song to end. As it did, he arrived speaking distance with the two. He bowed and held his hand out. "Care to dance?" He said looked up at Kairi.
Paleo Sora
Paleo Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:37 pm

Kairi found her swept from one dance partner to another and actually laughed at the sheer absurdity around her. It was so much fun.

When Sora asked to dance, though, she smiled again, though it was softer and more gentle. "Of course, Sora, I would love to dance with you."

She dearly hoped that she would be able to keep both of her friends for the rest of her life, just as they had promised each other each year as they grew up together. Friends forever, they had said.

She couldn't imagine a life without both Sora and Riku nearby.

The music, though, was driving her forward, the melodies and the rhythms finding their way into her blood. Maybe she could use this later, but for now she just enjoyed the moment.
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Xion smiled happily as she danced around the floor with Roxas . She seemed to just let the music take over her and she kept on dancing.

She stopped dancing and sat down Huffing slightly from dancing with Roxas. Se looked outside and saw Axel still sitting there then thought to herself for a bit.

Xion's inner thoughts :
hehehe This night is perfect I'm having a lot of fun . I can't believe i thought of leaving . I'm here with my best friends and I have a new sister.I can find my memories some other time...but right now I've got new ones to make.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:37 am

Roxas joined Xion as she sat down. He had sobered up, at least for the time being and he was rather tired of dancing. For the next few minutes he planned on moving as little as possible.

"Phew...that was fun. What should we all do next Xi?"
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:28 pm

Xion laughed. "I dunno...wanna go outside? I bet some fresh air would do you good. She smiled and stood offering her hand to him.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:04 pm

Roxas smiled, nodded slightly and grasped her hand. His hand slid into hers perfectly as his body bent to stand. Fresh air sounded rather peaceful at such a time like this. The party started off slow, got really crazy, and now had found some down time.

As the two walked outside, Roxas starred up at the midnight sky. It was so glorious, so beautiful. It was truly breathtaking. There was not a word that could describe its magnificent appeal.

"Wow...the stars seem to stare right through a person...so beautiful out here."
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:16 pm

Xion looked up as well. They are beautiful aren't they? She smiled and looked at Roxas smiling. You know something...This party was a great idea. Even if you did go over bord with the rum which i caught on tape Xion giggles and held up her camera taking a picture of Roxas staring at the sky.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:37 pm

The Guardian nodded before looking down at his hands. He began to slowly move them in circles. Particles of darkness erupted from the night air and began to form into an object. When it was completed Roxas handed it to Xion, it was a black rose outlined with a purple aura. "I did have one too many eh? However, I am glad that you enjoyed the party, yet the night is still young, there is still much time left."

He then chuckled a bit to himself as he thought about how interesting Xion's videotape of him drunk must be. As Roxas began to blush he once again starred up at the midnight sky in time to gaze upon a shooting star.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:49 pm

Xion held the rose and just looked at it. She smiles softly before putting the rose in her hair. She hugged him tight before smiling again.Well...what eles is there to do? I'm a bit tired of dancing.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:51 pm

Roxas smiled up at her and brushed the hair away from her eyes. "We could always go for a midnight stroll around my kingdom.."
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:57 pm

Xion smiles and nodded Okay...Roxas...don't ever change.... She said in a soft tone while twirling the rose in her hands. She looked over at Roxas again and smiled once more
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:12 am

He smiled as he led her down a pathway through a large garden just outside the castle walls. "I won't change if you don't Xion..." The scenery couldn't have been more glorifying, so elegant.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:56 pm

Xion smiled and nodded. She looked around the garden and all of the flowers and smiles softly

Xion's Inner thought's :
Whoa...It's beautiful out here...all the flowers and the night sky. -sighs happily.-
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:44 pm

Roxas bent down and smelled one of the large flower plants. He stood up and continued down the small, dirt pathway that led through the illustrious garden. Soon they would be in the country-side and the onto the town. "It's a little bit different from Twilight Town, but I like it...it's become my home."
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next