Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP)

+7
Isabella~ ♥
Riku
Trey
MrsGrizzley
Zassou
Xion
Roxas
11 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) Empty Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP)

Post by Roxas Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:02 pm

"I never knew it took this much to plan an event like this," Roxas said, looking at the large Ballroom in his castle, which was decorated from top to bottom with all types of things ranging from flowers to the chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. The light shining from them filling the entire room, "I didn't even know I have this kind of room here. I guess it's a good thing to use it every once in a while," The staff of his castle were running around, setting up a large amount of tables around the sides of the room, placing large centerpieces made up of different types of flowers. The center of the room was left completely open for people to dance and converse with one another however they pleased. Places for pictures to be taken were setup, speakers were set up for the live music. The Orchestra was busy tuning thier instruments, thier Moogle conductor checking every section to make sure they were perfect. Roxas looked over to the orchestra, confused at what he saw "hmm...where did we get a moogle conductor? more importantly..there are moogle conductors?" Roxas thought to himself, attempting to hold back his laughter as he moved on to the area where the massive amount food was being displayed. The cooks were working overtime in order to make sure there was a sufficient amount of food for the event. There was also a couple of bars over at the left corner of the ballroom for various drinks that people would want. "Phew....everything seems to be falling into place rather well at this point. Hopefully this evening won't be a complete disaster as I fear it might...I've never hosted an event like this before, but fingers are crossed. Now where did I put my cloak..." Roxas stood with a puzzled look displayed upon his face as he contimplated the last place he had seen his Organization XIII uniform. After a moment or two passed a light bulb seemed to go off in his mind as his facial expressions brightened. He strided over to the closet door in the room adjacent to the ballroom and pulled out his cloak. He removed it from the hanger and placed it on over his usual clothes. After zipping it up Roxas returned to the ballroom to make one last sweep of the area. With everything setup, it was only a matter of time until people started pouring in. Everything was good to go. Now he awaited his partner for the evening, his friend Xion. She said that she would be here any minute yet he wasn't worried, she was probably still picking out what to wear. Roxas chuckled to himself as he thought about that. He then walked over to one of the bars and ordered a glass of wine to enjoy as he waited for the rest of his guests.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) Empty Re: Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP)

Post by Xion Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:20 pm

Xion sighs as she walks through the door in her dress she looked around and saw the moogle band just sorta...floating there " ugg....i don't even know why i came in a dress." She walked all the way in and stood near the door. "nyeh..." She was shy in dresses and didn't like them much but wore it for her friend Roxas.

Spoiler:

(my dress......*sweat drops*)
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) Empty Re: Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP)

Post by Zassou Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:29 pm

Sounds of music exited the main doors into Roxas' castle. Axel walked through them slowly, rubbing the front of his tuxedo smooth. Xion had talked hin into wearing it and now he was here with no way to escape. The tuxedo was black, with a red tie and black slacks followed by black shoes. Before coming he had tried to smooth his hair down but he had failed miserably. It was now ten times spikier than it normally was. He sighed and walked along the main floor, looking from side to side. A moogle conductor was conducting the music that was playing. That brung a small smile to his face. Things wouldn't be that bad.

Axel's eyes lit up as they fell on a table full of wine. There were many glasses spread out around the bottles to be used to pour your drink in. Axel ignored the glasses and grabbed one of the bottles, popping the cap off and taking a huge swig from it. He sighed with releif and walked over to Xion and Roxas.

A grin spread across his face when he saw Xion. She was wearing a dress, something he had never seen before. He took another swig of the wine and patted Roxas on the back. "Great party." With that he turned to Xion and laughed out right. "You look stunning. I hope I get to dance with you this evening." He winked at her and leaned against the wall, relaxing as they alcohol started to kick in.
Zassou
Zassou

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:40 pm

Roxas placed down his wine glass and turned away from the bar. The first thing his eyes fell upon was Xion...in a dress..never before had he seen her so...beautiful. He attempted to pick up his jaw from the floor as she approached him. Then Roxas embraced her in a friendly sort of hug and kissed her on the cheek. "Words cannot express the beauty you bestow...thank you for coming Xi."

It wasn't long before another familiar face walsed ino the room, none other than Axel. He obtain some alcohol before coming up to Roxas and Xion. Roxas nodded in thanks as Axel complimented him on his party. "I'm glad you approve, thank you for attending. It's not a party without Axel eh?" He then began to laugh as Axel seemed a bit flirtacious towards Xion. He knew it was the wine talking. "Jeez Axel, you have got to be the cheapest drunk I have ever met...haha."

Roxas then turned towards Xion, "Care for anything to drink madam?"
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:48 pm

Xion blushes as Roxas kissed her cheek " t-thank you Roxas" She looked at Axel and laughed " heh now it's a party" She smiled brightly and looked at Roxas smirking "Since when do you drink hon?" She laughed a bit then nodded at him "she looked over at Axel " you clean up pretty well Axel." She smiled nudging Roxas.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:54 pm

Kairi realized that she was overwhelmingly nervous as she entered the ballroom for the gathering. There weren't many people here, though she did see Roxas whom she remembered vaguely from when she was looking for Sora when he was lost. There was a black-headed girl next to him and . . .

There was the man who had kidnapped her.

She would never forget that event. She'd run from him on the beach in Destiny Islands and found herself in Twilight Town, but he'd tracked her down even there and dragged her off and locked her in a cell to use as bait to trap Sora. She'd escaped, with Namine's help, but still . . .

She took a deep breath. That was a year ago. It was not yesterday. Maybe times had changed, maybe he had changed and he wasn't going to threaten her and her friends. She hadn't had a Keyblade when he had kidnapped her. Now she did.

She entered the room and tried to smile at everyone, in spite of how nervous she was. She walked up to the bar and quietly asked for a soda. Her mother had warned her time and again about the dangers of alcohol at social gatherings. As much as she didn't like to listen to her mother, she figured that she was probably right.

She wondered if she was going to be able to see either of her best friends tonight. Riku had been very busy, when not in school, with some sort of training and Sora had things of his own going on. She didn't want the three of them to drift apart. They were friends.

Kairi's Dresses, the first one is the current one, the second is for later, maybe
Spoiler:

Last edited by MrsGrizzley on Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing picture links)
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

http://www.maracaegrizzley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:46 pm

Roxas took yet another sip of the elustrious wine from his glass before offering some to Xion. "Just if the occassion calls for a bit of le bubbly. Care to partake m'lady?" Before he uttered another word he motioned for the bartender to pour Xion a glass of wine. He then turned and nudged her back, "Trying to make me jealous already?" Roxas said in a joking manor.

As he smiled at Xion and Axel and then taking another sip of the wine, he noticed another face walk into the room. He had met her a while back in Traverse Town, but it was only for a moment. If his memory served him correctly, they were to go on an adventure, yet they never had the chance. Roxas had been dragged back to Twilight Town and faced utter hell for what seemed like an eternity. Since then things had cleared up a considerable amount in his life. However, no matter all of his bombarding thoughts he couldn't help but to realize that she resembled his friend Xion. Roxas looked over to Xion and noticed a remarkable similarity with their facial as well as bodily features. He merely shrugged thinking that it was just the alcohol beginning to make there appear to be two Xions.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:05 am

Xion shook her head "Don't let the alcohol rush to your head Roxas." She looked over at the girl that entered and looked back at Roxas Smiling "hehe you like her don't you" She nudged his shoulder and started to laugh. She did catch that she looked like her . Xion took the glass from the bar tender. She giggles at Roxas' tone of voice " Roxas I'm fine just enjoy yourself." She walked over to Axel and poked his side " Hey Ax enjoying the booze?" She laughed again . She seemed to be enjoying herself then another memory came back. She remembers facing off with Axel and them fighting before Roxas yelled stop. He knocked her out. She shook her head and sip at the wine. She tapped her foot to the up beat sounds of the music playing.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:49 am

Roxas chuckled and shook his head at Xion's comment. "I'm here with you Xi...I just feel like I know her." The Guardian then turned around on his stool and leaned against the bar, ordering another drink. Blue rum, his personal favorite. The bartender quickly poured Roxas his drink as the Guardian flipped him a coin of pure silver laced with gold. It didn't take long for him to devour the vile drink, soon recieving another to replace it.

He noticed the music, it was steadily changing. To begin with it was a soft, melodic style, yet the Moogle conductor picked up the pace as people began to dance around. Roxas tapped his glass with the beat of the lustful music as he took another sip of the rum.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:56 pm

Xion shrugged. When she noticed Roxas wasn't looking she snuck away. Rushing twords the door she slipped out. Sitting in a near by bush was her cloak she snickered and slipped it on she zipped it up and it seemed to hide the dress Xion sighed and put on her black gloves before opening a portal. " I don't want to leave.......but i have to know...I guess I'll go back to the party later..." She stepped through. She was headed to the old mansion to find some answers she hoped no one followed her or saw her leave for that matter.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Kairi sighed. She knew that she ought to enjoy the party, but she just couldn't stop worrying about her friends.

She ought to have found a way to ask either of them if they were going to attend the event. She just hadn't been able to do that.

She saw the one girl sneak away and frowned for a moment. She suddenly realized why her face seemed familiar . . . it was her own face. Was she a sister? Kairi'd never wondered about her life before she fell into Destiny Islands. It had never mattered to her. But the possibility of having a sister, possibly a twin . . .

That changed much.

She walked up to the girl as she prepared to leave and put a hand on her shoulder, noting the robe she was wearing with curiosity. "Please, what's your name? I'm Kairi."
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:26 pm

Xion jumped and turned. "H-hello I'm Xion." SHe looked at the girl and saw how much alike they looked. She wondered were this girl came from then she said her name Kairi. She knew that girl..from Sora's memories. She smiled brightly at the girl "I hope your enjoying your self Kairi."
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Kairi took a deep breath. "I was wondering if I could ask you a question, and please don't be offended because I know it's personal." She paused before pushing forward. She was happy in Destiny Islands, happy to have her friends and glad that she had grown up there. She wasn't bothered by how much she didn't know.

But family was family no matter what.

"Where do you come from? Is it possible that we're related . . . somehow?"
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Xion's eyes widened. "I'm from Twilight Town...at least...I think i am im not really sure ..I'm sorry if i couldn't answer your question." She smiled dimly at Kairi seeing that she can't answer the question clearly.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Kairi nodded quietly. "I understand. I don't know exactly where I'm from either. I fell into Destiny Islands as a little girl. Perhaps . . . perhaps it was something like that for you?" Why was this so important to her? What did it matter?

With a sigh she realized why it mattered.

She wanted a sister. And this girl had her face.

"Would you like to be my sister?"
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:52 pm

Xion smiled brightly "o-okay I'll be your sister" Xion never really had a family. Just her two Best friends but even that was enough for her. She wanted to ask Kairi a few things to but thought that it might be best to leave them out.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:58 pm

Kairi smiled. "I never had a sister growing up. It was just me and my friends, Sora and Riku, and later there was Wakka and Tidus and Selphie. But Sora and Riku were my best friends." She looked at the gateway that Xion was standing beside.

"Were you going anywhere in particular? We could go back in and talk and watch the guys try to look cool."
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:00 pm

Xion smiled and closed the portal. "I guess were i saw going can wait. I would be glad to hang out with you for the night. I think Roxas has had a bit to much to drink ." She laughed a bit and took off the cloak hiding it were it was before. She patted the dress and fixed it a bit before smiling at Kairi. "dose the dress look okay?"
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Trey walked in wearing a blake suit with a green tie. His face showed a suprised look, "Wow." said Trey looking at all the decorations. Trey wasn't used to this type of stuff, he rarely ever goes to anything fancey. He came out of curiousity. He walked along the edges of the room admiring the surrondings.

Trey saw a couple of people in the room, but was too shy to say anything. He was is usually never shy, but something about his surrondings made him feel out of place, which isn't strange. He saw a near by chair and sat in it waiting to find the right moment to say something.
Trey
Trey

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:52 pm

(trey, me and the girls are in a hall. Ballroom's further down.)

Strange.

In the very same place Xion had closed her Dark Corridor, another had opened. It'd seem mysterious at first, until a voice both girls knew all too well came through from its other end.

"You girls aren't planning on leaving without me, are ya?"

And out stepped Riku, dressed to kill.

A black, silk suit, with a blood red dress shirt beneath. Well-polished leather shoes glistened in the lights of the castle. A very formal look, but it was still decidedly Riku.

Now, he did have something amusing he was gonna say. ...And then, he saw Kairi. ...So much for that.

"...Wow. Kairi. ...You look amazing."
Riku
Riku
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:42 pm

Kairi surprised herself by actually blushing at Riku's surprised comment. She wasn't certain what she could say about him that wouldn't sound similarly stunned. But oh, she was stunned.

She smiled and did her best to keep from stammering. "Thank you, Riku. You look very nice, too. We were just about to rejoin the party." She paused. "Would you like to join us?"

She wanted a chance to talk to him alone, but right now she had a new sister to shepherd back to the party. She'd never had a sister before and she liked the idea.
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:11 am

Finally gathering his senses (and his jaw), Riku had enough wherewithall to turn some attention to Kairi's companion. ...And he looked as if he was stifling a laugh.

"Why is So-"

...See, this is the problem with Memory-based Replicas. You really had to pay attention to see the truth. And Riku almost made the mistake of falling for the illusion.

"Why is so beautiful a pair of ladies just loitering out here? Lets go!"

Lightly nudging both Kairi and Xion forward, he smiled. It'd been ages since he let himself relax.
Riku
Riku
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:48 am

Roxas took another shot of rum as he approached the Moogle conductor. He whispered in the moogle's ear and slipped him a few munny before walking to the center of the dancefloor with a sly smirk upon his face. All of a sudden a large, glamorous disco ball came down from the ceiling and began to spin around, cascading orbs of many different colors upon the dancefloor and the walls of the ballroom. Then from each of the side doors poured out dancers, male and female. From the ceiling then fell a microphone which Roxas caught and twirled around. "Who's ready to PARTY!!?? Everyone, get down on the dancefloor, who knows, you might actually have FUN!" Okay, so maybe that last shot of rum wasn't the best idea. Roxas wasn't acting like himself. While he was usually shy and timid, he was now dancing around and acting a fool, yet who knows?, this could make for a memorable party.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:10 am

Xion smiled at Kairi "I see you have a 'friends here Kairi If you want to hang out with him i can catch up with you later." Then she herd Roxas yelling "oh great....he's lost it." She waited for Kairi to reply, while at the same time keeping an eyes on Roxas so he doesn't get into trouble. When she saw Roxas start to dance around she started to laugh. "I told him not to go overboard..." She looked back at Kairi "I'm sorry..i have to take care of a.....little problem." She smiled at her new sister then ran off to go make sure Roxas didn't accidentally get slapped.

Ran ran over to the door before stopping it was a memory, She remember the person Kairi was talking to fighting with her...., and Xion was defeated. He then said that her keyblade was a sham. Xion shook her head.and walked over to Roxas putting her hand on his shoulder. "um...Roxas?"
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Kairi nodded to Xion as she heard Roxas start shouting. "Go, keep him from hurting himself, if possible. Have fun. We can talk later." She watched Xion run off towards the ballroom and she smiled softly.

"I asked her to be my sister. She might even be. Neither of us know where we come from. We coulda been sisters and been pulled apart. I never knew what it was like to have a sister." She was almost talking to herself but she broke herself from the thoughts and looked over at Riku with a smile.

"Come on, let's dance or something." She wanted to see him smile like he used to, before all the confusion and chaos, before the darkness took him. He had done so much for her. She wanted to know that he was happy again.
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next