Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 5 Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 5 Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 5 EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP)

+7
Isabella~ ♥
Riku
Trey
MrsGrizzley
Zassou
Xion
Roxas
11 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 5 Empty Re: Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP)

Post by Xion Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:58 pm

She looked up at Roxas and smiled. Umm..yea I'm not a fish or a person that can hold her breath very long like you Roxas. She smiled and kicked her feet in the water looking around the cave.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 5 Empty Re: Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP)

Post by Roxas Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:28 pm

Roxas laughed at her comments before standing up again and walking over to another one of the cave's walls. Each marking and drawing seemed to tell a story, possibly the history of the haven enscribed for all to remember.

"I'm at a loss for words...Looks like there's a tunnel over there, let's go."

The Guardian pointed northward towards what seemed to be a tunnel. It was dark and gloomy, obviously filled with heartless. They could already hear the rustling of their bodies sliding up and down the cave walls.

"Xion, be ready for anything."

OOC: Alrighty Xi, you're turn to throw in a twist.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:28 am

OOC: What...you want me to make us fight a heartless? ...Okay >:3

Xion nodded and took it upon herself to lead the way inside. Shadow heartless slid around the floors of the cave. They had reached the end which opened up into a chamber of some sorts. Xion took two steps inside. Then the room got quiet.....the sounds of the heartless stopped. In a low whisper Xion said :H-huh?....What happened. From one of the walls with a huge door on it a dark glow seemed to come. The cave started to shake Xion quickly summoned her Keyblade. A Huge Heartless with what seemed to be Bone spiked wings and a scorpion like tail appeared and hissed at Xion and Roxas.Oh...crap.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:13 pm

OOC: Well...that would be cool lol. Whatever you want to happen, I actually don't know where to take this topic, I've been just making up random things as I go along.

IC: Roxas stumbled back as the swarms of shadow heartless danced about the floor before becoming emersed in darkness once again to reveal the large scorpion heartless. It would seem that the two lost members of the Organization XIII would have quite a struggle before them, yet only time would tell whom would arise from the ashes and defeat such a fiend.

Through the darkness a bright light erupted as Roxas' two keyblades, the Oathkeeper and the Oblivion, formed from nothingness and found their way to his sweating palms. He stepped back with only his right foot and assumed a defensive position, awaiting the beast to initiate the attack.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:18 pm

The giant heartless seemed to flip back wards and give out a horrid shriek. Xion stumbles a bit and summoned Divine Rose to her hand in a flash of light. She turned to Roxas who had already had his Keyblades Summoned.
You Ready? She shouted.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:24 pm

Roxas began to twirl the oathkeeper in his right hand as he bounced back and forth on his legs, trying to psyche himself up for the struggle ahead. He turned to Xion and nodded as he smiled.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be..."

He spoke just before he lundged into the heat of battle. Roxas sprinted towards the fiendish beast. First the Guardian leapt into the air, slicing downwards upon the heartless' skull with the Oblivion keyblade. The demon shreaked with terror and agony as Roxas backflipped a few feet away.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:13 pm

Xion nodded and smirked before heading over to a wall and kicking off of it stabbing Divine Rose Into the head of the Heartless she let the Keyblade stay there while she landed before summoning it to her willful call once more. Her eyes Widened...Were did that power come from??
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Sat May 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Roxas was amazed at the massive stature of the beast. Never before had he encountered such a large heartless. He didn't know this type's weakness, how to subdue such a fiend was going to be a difficult thing to figure out.

The Guardian rushed forwards once more, this time he stayed on the ground. He soon passed under the belly of the Heartless. As he did so, he stabbed his Oblivion keyblade into the torso of the fiend and continued to rush out the back under its large tail.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Sun May 02, 2010 11:01 am

(( It's time to end this little battle Sorry Roxas I got a bit bored If you don't like this post i'll delete it ASAP))

Xion was getting Tired of this Heartless and was going to try out a new move. She smirked and stabbed her Keyblade into the ground , in doing so a Large cloud of darkness formed around her. Come..Arise Twilight Thorn!She began to rise into the air, When the light faded a Huge nobody stood Next to Xion. A cloud of light lifted Xion onto the head of the Nobody and her key blade into her hand. The Nobody Gathered twilight energy from Xion < Both light and darkness and Fired out a lash at the heartless Destroying it in Two Slashes. As the cloud formed again it nearly consumed Xion..As it Faded Xion Lay on the ground Breathing Heavily.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Mon May 03, 2010 5:49 am

((That's fine. We need to figure something out to do to make this topic interesting. Do you have any ideas? I'm not going to post just yet, I have to go to Mobile today, my dad has to have some test done at the hospital there. Just lemme know some ideals and we'll figure something out))
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Mon May 03, 2010 2:11 pm

(( I dnt really Hvae a clue but i'll think of something ^^))
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Mon May 03, 2010 3:42 pm

((Okay, just reply when you come up with something and we'll carry on with our RP))
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5