Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 2 Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 2 Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP)

+7
Isabella~ ♥
Riku
Trey
MrsGrizzley
Zassou
Xion
Roxas
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP)

Post by Isabella~ ♥ Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Bella's Actions

An off white giant orb, came hurdling down into Hollow Bastian, but just before it hit the ground it stopped and began to float in the air. Soon a rectangular piece, changed into a playing card, and went horizontal; making it an elevator. Standing on top of the new elevator, was Bella; for once her hair actually didn't look rowdy, do to a blue ribbon, which kept her hair into a pony-tail.

As she stood on the elevator, she began to attempt to unwrinkle her blue knee-length dress, that went nicely with her white pinafore overtop, stockings, petticoat, white tights, and brown loafers. Though she obviously didn't look over-the-top, she did look decent. While, unnwrinkling her dress the elevator began to descend until it hit the ground, letting her off; once to the ground she stepped off, and the elevator flew back up to the space craft and reattached itself. Once that was over with Bella walked off, in the direction of the town square, due voices that she could hear.

Within minutes, she neared the gathering, but she passed a puddle; standing in it was Izzy. A grimace was noticeable on her face, as she stared back at Bella. "Why do you insist on making us look silly, you stupid girl?" Bella shrugged as she continued to look into the puddle. "I like how i dress." With a smile, and a turn of her head she walked off a way from Izzy and into the party.
Isabella~ ♥
Isabella~ ♥

Back to top Go down

Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Party in Hollow Bastion (Site Wide RP)

Post by Riku Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:20 pm

...Sister? What was she on abou- Oh, yeah. She didn't know. At some point, she'd have to know, but, for now, there were more important things to do. Like, party, for instance?

"Yeah. I haven't had an opportunity to relax in a long time."

that was true. Riku was never the one to kick back, even in times of peace. he'd always be doing something, even before the incident at the Destiny Islands. Of course, the reason now was greater; It took constant training to keep himself from falling prey to the power within him. Although it wasn't necessary to keep at it so frequently now, Riku wouldn't let up. ...Now, however, such things are neither here or there. Now, was a time to relax, and catch up with old friends.

And, of course, to dance. And, could Riku ever dance! how he got so good at it is quite a mystery, but I doubt anyone was thinking of that, at the moment. ...Of course, Roxas had changed the atmosphere entirely, and the room didn't quite match the new, club-like mentality. ...About then is when Riku remembered the chandelier above was made of Crystal...

"...hey, Kai'? Gimme a sec."

Moving slightly away from Kairi, Riku called upon his keyblade, Way to the Dawn. Spinning it a bit, in that showoffish way that was so quintessentially Riku, he ended by firing a Dark Orb up into the chandelier. the crystals making it up readily absorbed the Darkness, causing a strange occurrence. the amount of light was greatly reduced, and the dark-stained crystals caused what little light that escaped to be an odd shade of purple. Casting off his jacket, allowing a Dark Corridor to send it back to his room back home, and dismissing his keyblade, Riku smiled.

"Better?"
Riku
Riku
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:56 pm

Kairi smiled as Riku showed off. She liked the way he was always doing things like that. It was him, and it was wonderful.

She nodded in response to his question. "Yes, much better." Meeting his eyes, though, caused the butterflies in her stomach to grow fangs and start throwing Thundara bolts around.

She didn't understand what was going on inside her head and her stomach, but she kinda liked it. She'd never felt like this before . . . before everything had gone chaotic in her life.
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

http://www.maracaegrizzley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caranore Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:33 pm

Leon opened his to pitch black vision, and very stale air. His legs were balled up and his face was nearly touching his knees, or his shins and his arms were twisted around his body weirdly. Groaning slightly, he tried to shift, to little avail. Where ever he was, he was stuck well. Rotating his shoulder, Leon managed to move his hand along the bottom of the container, and felt it curve upwards. Round… round... what containers did he know of that were round?

Leon thought back to the night before, when he had been hanging around with a few old crew mates he had found in the Radiant Gardens. They had gone to the bar again, and he had so many free drinks that he was inebriated before anyone else. His friends blamed it on not having any tolerance, but they all knew better. Flashes of memories whisked before Leon’s eyes, before one stopped and made the most sense.

Leon groaned again as his head began pounding from having a hangover, and the memory resurfaced. He was in a Disco Ball. That much he knew, but he had no recollection of entering said disco ball, or how that was even possible. If he remembered correctly, they were made of lots of mirrors, and took a long time to finish. Rolling around to try and rub his temples to make the pounding disappear from his head, Leon heard a crack, followed by a lot more cracks. Before he could swear, the disco ball broke, and dropped Leon in a disgraced heap on the floor.

“Owww……”
Caranore
Caranore

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:39 pm

Xion's jaw dropped as the person fell out of the Disco ball. She cracked up laughing. "A-are you okay??"Then she realized that she knew this person. It was the man that she had meet in Travers Town. She helped him up still giggling. "How did you get in the Disco ball anyway??"
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:52 pm

Riku could almost feel Kairi's nervousness. Of course, he interpreted it as a sort of fear. After what had happened... What he'd done... Riku had a hard time believing that what he wanted could actually be possible. he was about to say something, when the strange man fell from within the item held just below the chandelier. he screwed up his nose at the all-too-familiar smell of a hard night at a bar.

"hard telling, Xion, but it smells like tequila was invovled!" he said with a laugh.

...You may be wondering how Riku knew what a hard night at a bar smelled like. ...his dad was a bit of a booze hound. Considering his mom was away most of the time, he'd had to walk his dad home at 3 am many a time. his old man wasn't an angry drunk, no. ...Riku would almost prefer that. No, Riku's old man was one of those happy drunks. You know, the "I love you, man!" kind. It was weird two years ago, and it was weird now. But, I digress. Whistling for the barkeep to bring the man some hair of the dog, he turned his attention back to Kairi.

"I'm starting to think this isn't the best place for a couple of underage keybearers to hang out."
Riku
Riku
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:52 pm

Kairi chuckled at the comment about tequila. Her mother had never allowed her to remain at any events once the alcohol had started flowing. She had simply warned her to never allow herself to drink in public. She knew that Riku'd be controlled, no matter what.

She nodded, though, at Riku's concerns relating to the alcohol and their ages. It was why she'd stuck to soda thus far, though she was curious what the other was like.

"I don't know that I'm ready to leave yet, though." She swallowed carefully as she looked up to meet his eyes and her stomach did another backflip. "I know that I'm safe with you."
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:23 am

Roxas continued to party until he felt Xion's hand meet his shoulder. At first her cold touch shocked him and caused him to slow his dancing for a moment if not longer. He turned around to see a curious look upon her face. He smiled gleefully and grabbed one of her hands and placed his other hand on her hip. "Heeeellllooooo! Time to dance!"

He then looked down at the man who had just made a mad dash out of the disco ball, or a disgraceful fall, either way it mattered not, yet it caused Roxas to laugh before continuing to dance. "This party isn't half bad after all...now where did Axel run off to?"
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Luxord Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:58 am

OOC: I am going to try one last time to see if I can get my brain wrapped around Role Playing on a KH site or using Luxord. I will still finish that topic with Kairi either way.

IC: As the fun and festivities went on a lone figure watches them all from a darken hallway with friendly amusement as the figure found it all quite amusing to see all the action going on, it was none other than Luxord and I was dressed to kill.....no not literal kill you fools. I am wearing a suit that has a black overcoat, white undershirt, white linen gloves, a light black pair of pants, black socks, and black polished shoes, I have a grayish vest under the overcoat but over the shirt, on the cuffs I had golden cuff links of course, and I had a red tie.

I was over dressed but what did you expect from a man who was most likely a British Nobleman back when he was a whole being, he figured he had watched from the hallway long enough and walked into the room with mild amusement on his face. He then saw Roxas, Xion, and Kairi who he knew from past meetings and then a few he did not know, though something about the young man with Kairi did make me feel a bit worried for some unknown reason to me. I gave them all a smile and then bowed to them before saying "Hello again Roxas, Xion, and Kairi. It is a pleasure to meet you all again, but where did Axel run off too......I rather like to keep tabs on those who are drunk. Keeps them from sneaking up on me and all that."

I then look over at Riku and with that I give him a slight bow and said politely "Greetings, I am Luxord. It is a pleasure to meet you. May I inquire as to what name you go by?" Yes a bit over the top with the manners but it would fad out the more my memories start to build up, right now my manners, gambling, and quick wit is all I has left to me. I continue to have a small smile on my face as I hope things go well for me, not like the last time I ended up in a group that went over the number of three.

OOC: Also today is the day I tend to finish up any college work I got so bare with me if I don't post again in this day. I tend to let it pile up on me ><
Paleo Luxord
Paleo Luxord

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Xion laughed as Roxas started to dance around with her. "Okay no more Rum for you Roxy~" Xion smiled at Luxord when he came over" Hello again Luxord..it's good to see you." She Stopped Roxas from spinning around in circles and sat him in a chair. "Sit!" She laughed. "your going to accidentally get yourself slapped Roxas.

She kept her eyes on the clock. She spoke softly to herself..." i have to go see Namine soon.." She quickly snapped out of her thoughts in time to hear Roxas ask were Axel ran off to. "that's a good question,....." She looked around to see if she could spot him
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:20 pm

Roxas smiled as much as he could, yet the rum made it hard for him to control his muscles at the moment. He sat for a few minutes, without letting the alcohol reach his mouth until he sobered up a bit. The Guardian then turned to Xion and patted her on the back. "Phew...I'm all danced out for the moment.." As he spoke with Xi, another member of the Organization joined them at the table. Roxas looked up and nodded a polite gesture his way. "Ello Luxord, how have you been?"

Roxas then looked around the room, but failed to locate where Axel had gone off to.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:28 pm

Lightly taking hold of her hand, Riku made clever use of the Dark Corridors. In an instant, the two were gone from the interior of the castle. When next the two were out of Betwixt and Between, they would find themselves beyond the Castle Gates, looking out on the physics-defying lake.

"Probably best to avoid it. Last thing I need is your mom sending the police after me."

In the night, with the moon reflecting off the Rising Falls, the Castle didn't look nearly as sinister as its history would suggest. Of course, Riku was trying not to remember anything that happened here. Miles of bad road, those memories.

Safe? With him? ...Riku was almost in a place to believe that. A lot of his self-forgiveness had been a facade for her and Sora's benefit, a year ago. But damned if those two weren't softening him.

"...It's been a while since I think I've heard anyone say that."
Riku
Riku
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:50 pm

Kairi reached a hand out and set it on his arm, gently. "I mean it, Riku. I've always felt safe around you. You protected me." She couldn't imagine what it was like for him, finding her as unresponsive as a doll after the Islands were swallowed by the Heartless. She was only now starting to realize just how much she had depended on him while she was caught in that comatose state. How lucky she had been that he had found her.

He had protected her.

"Please, Riku, why have you been avoiding me and Sora for so long? We've missed you." Well, she'd missed him more each day. Sora had his own things to do apparently. Neither of them had left her thoughts for very long, but she knew that the things she thought about Riku . . . she never thought about Sora. She took a deep breath. She couldn't lose this chance. "I've missed you, Riku, more than you know."

Now that she was talking, the words came tumbling out. "I see you in the hallways at school and you look away from me. I try to talk to you and you vanish. You're always out training somewhere and there's this ache inside my chest that I can't explain."

She sighed. "I miss you so much that sometimes when I look in my mirror, I don't see me anymore. I see Namine."
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Sora Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:31 pm

ooc: Sorry for late post...been busy.

IC:
Sora had known about the party for sometime, but it seemed it slipped his mind, until very late in the evening. He had gotten a letter about it, but stored it away and lost it. It was not until the day of the party that he had found it. He knew he would still have time to make it, but however, he would have probably missed out on a lot of the fun. Nonetheless he still wished to go. He had no time to change, because if he did, he would end up being even more late, and no he had a big problem. He could not remember how he would get to the world of Hallow Bastion. He sat for about ten minutes and remembered that he was left his very own Gummi ship. He was lucky that Donald and Goofy taught him how to operate one of these amazing ships, otherwise he would have never made it on time. He soon ran to the edge of the island where he hid the ship. He soon hopped into it, and sighed.

As he looked around the brightly colored ship, he saw many buttons and levers. It was an amazing site to see, if not already seen. Sora began to switch many of these switches on and the ship began to start up. He smiled at the fact that he had started the ship up, by himself this time. He was slightly worried that things would not go well for him. He then began to lift the ship up into the air, and pressed a big red button in the middle of the ship. He soon then launched off the island into the sky. He was excited to see this once more, because it had been so long since he had. About a year now, since he had been off his island. He was ready to see the world and go on more adventures now. However, like before it would be know walk in the park to get to the other worlds. It seemed that many of the heartless were gone at the time, but Sora was still faced with the natural features of space. One being Asteroids.

He began to avoid, and shoot many of these things coming his way. It was much easier this time, seeing as he did not have to face anything else in his path. He could go faster than normal as well, and neared the world of Hallow Bastion much sooner. After getting to the world, Sora soon landed very far away from the castle where the party was being held. He sighed because this would cause him to be even later. However, he had to stop for a moment and look around. He had seen this are countless times, but never like this. It gave him piece of mind that he had helped save the world. But at the cost of what. He did not know where he was at in the world. He sighed and looked to the skies. He missed all his friends and did not know if they had been okay or not. He sighed and slowly walked towards the party. He did not know what was going to happen there, but he surely hopped he would see some old faces there, and maybe some new ones.

Sora soon arrived at the doors of the castle. He had his big smile on his face, as he tend to have. He opened the big doors and a bright light shined, entering with him. He looked to the coward and saw some old faces. This made him very happy. He then turned to see if he could see his white haired friend. It had been some time before he had. He did not know why it had been so long, but Sora disliked this very much. He soon saw Kairi and it looked like she was talking to someone, but Sora did not know whom it was. He walked up to Kairi and his jaw dropped slightly. He blushed a little and smiled. "Kairi, I'm at a lose for words...you look amazing." He said with a smile. He had strong feelings for Kairi, and have given everything for her, including his heart.

He then turned to the person Kairi was speaking with. Sora's eyes grew twice the size of normal. He then jumped in the air yelling. "RIKUUU!" He was over joyed that after sometime he could finally see his friend once more. He did not know where to start put he jumped off of him, as soon as the two landed on the ground. "It's been such a long time, where have you been?" He jumped up yelling.

ooc: Sorry for Short post.
Paleo Sora
Paleo Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Well, that did it. Riku never stood a chance, especially once she equated this ache to what it must feel like to be a Nobody. And, he was gonna have to be honest. Kairi'd make him look her in the eye, and he knew his eyes would always betray him.

"Well, truth is..."

Riku sat upon the edge of the courtyard, feet hanging over the edge. Dreading to continue, he knew what awaited after he told her what she wanted to know.

"...I still haven't quite forgiven myself, for what I did. ...to the Islands... to Sora... ...And, to you, most of all."

...Of course, turning to face her, he flashed that lazy half-smile he'd practically trademarked.

"But, really, Kai', don't worry about it. I'm fine."

Lies. the Islands were restored, none were the wiser. Sora. ...Sora can barley remember what he had for breakfast. Besides, they already had it out. It was what he'd done to Kairi that still plagued him. ...Y'know, it was funny. Riku would probably have been over it, if Kairi weren't who she was. If Kairi'd had gotten angry with him, upset, SOMEthING, it would've been easier. As it was now, Riku was waiting for an outburst that'd never come. It was his own guilt, and Kairi's seemingly limitless capacity for forgiveness that was eating at him.

...And, just like that, the moment was gone. Good timing, hero.

Re-donning his emotional facade, Riku got to his feet, and smiled.

"'Bout time you showed up. I was almost convinced I'd have to come get you!"

...Why was everyone acting like he'd dropped off the face of the earth? Sora was in half his classes!
Riku
Riku
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:10 pm

Kairi could have screamed with frustration, if she didn't care for both of them so much that it was enough to drive her mad.

Riku *wasn't* fine, she knew that much, or he wouldn't have been avoiding them both for so long. She didn't care what happened back then, it didn't matter anymore. It was fixed, and they had all done what they could to set things right again. That was what mattered more than what had caused the mess, the fact that they had worked to make it right.

How could she possibly be angry with Riku about anything? He'd take care of her, protected her, done everything he possibly could have done to restore her. It didn't matter that he'd been lied to and deceived into fighting his best friend. He was trying everything he knew to do.

But she couldn't talk about that time now, not with Sora standing here. She was going to have to bide her time, again, and see if she could get Riku to listen some other time.

She turned to Sora and smiled. "I missed you, Sora. You've been so busy with stuff. It's just not like it used to be when the three of us would spend whole days out on our island together just playing." She wrapped her arms through those of the two boys, one on each side. "Come on, let's go back to the dancing and make sure that Roxas hasn't completely fallen out. I'm sure that between the two of you, I'll be safe enough from the terrors of rum and coke."
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:20 pm

Xion looked at Roxas who had tapped her on the back " Good im glade to here that your calming down a bit Roxy." She smiled and sat next to Roxas on the couch , She was glade he didn't end up getting himself slapped or better yer passing out on the ground from the rum in his system.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Roxas smiled and bumped heads with Xion lightly, nudging her before secretly taking another sip of rum. He then giggled as it slid down his throat, so soothing and good yet with a bitter bite of lust. "Xi, m'lady, have I ever told you how pretty..." there was a pause as Roxas turned Xion's face to look him in the eyes. He was giving her THE look. THE look that said "oh yeah...it's business time". Roxas then finished his statement, "...my eyes are? hehe."
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Xion looked at Roxas then rolled her eyes. " I saw that." She took the glass from him "Bad Roxy"She shook her head and poured the glass out in a plant then gave an order to the bar tender to make sure Roxas didn't get anymore Rum for the remainder of the night.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Zassou Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:33 pm

The sound of partying filtered in through the bathroom door. Axel sat on the floor beside the sinks with four bottles of wine littered around him. His eyes were glazed over from all the alcohol he had in his system. With a hard push he brought himself back to his feet and stumbled towards the door. Pushing it open and stepping out he looked around, seeing all the new people that had come. Sora was there, along with Luxord, Kairi, and Riku. His feet carried him slowly towards the table where Roxas and Xion sat. He slumped into the chair, staring at both of them. His mouth hung open slightly and his hair was in a mess. Without hesitation he grabbed another bottle and started chugging it, slamming it down when he finished and going for another.

Sweat started to bead on his brow as the temperature rose. Axel groaned and pulled off the top of his tuxedo. A childish grin spread across his face as he looked down at his abdomen. Standing up he started to dance around the room by himself, twirling and jumping like a mad man. All the while he laughed with glee. As he came down from one jump he landed wrong and face planted. Axel pushed himself up and stumbled back over to Xion and Roxas with a bloody nose. Smiling at them he took his seat and started drinking some more.

"I fell on my face. Got it memorized?" Axel then rested his head against the back of his chair and closed his eyes. A small smile spread across his lips and he raised his hand, pointing at Roxas. "Im not drunk, am I?" He giggled and started humming a song. His fingers snapped along to the beat, keeping beat with the people play the music. This was one of the best time he had had in awhile.
Zassou
Zassou

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:13 pm

Riku took it upon himself to lead his friends back inside... And wigged out a little.

Immediately going to Axel through a Dark Corridor, Riku took the rum from the Flurry of Dancing Flames. tossing it at a large plant, Riku groaned aloud.

"Whose bright idea was it to let the FIRE-elemental have alcohol?"

Walking up to the bar, Riku instructed-threatened the barkeep to make sure Axel was cut off. Getting back to his friends, he sighed.

"You may wanna avoid Axel, he could go up in flames at any moment."
Riku
Riku
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:33 pm

Xion's eyes widened as she shook her head at Axel. She looked over to Riku "Thank you...It's like babysitting with you two!" She slumped in her chair and watched Roxas and Axel closely making sure they didn't run into more trouble.

She looked from the corner of her eye out onto the dance floor while people danced and swayed happily. She sighed then leaned her elbows on the table and looked dimly at Axel and Roxas who seemed content....or loopy for the moment.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:08 pm

Roxas smiled as Xion made her remarks about noticing his alcohol intake. He then frowned as Xi poured out his drink...his escape... "Xi...Ima gonna tell..um... you sumfin...dat wuz nawt...niiiiiiiccccceeee of YOU. Soooo mean."

Suddenly the music changed. It was a techno/stripper beat. At first Roxas merely tapped his foot, no harm, no foul. But then the rum consumed him and he jumped up to his feet and soon found himself on the middle of the dance floor. At first a spot light began to shine down on him.

Roxas slowly began to unzip his cloak in a sudductive manor. Everyone knew where this was going.

(OOooooohhhh yes, PARTAY!)
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:13 pm

Xion face palmed as Roxas stared stripping "oh god......." She just gave up and let him dance. No real reason to stop him now...The rum had taken over his system. Xion sighed and slumped down i her chair a bit more trying to hide.

~ Xion's Inner thoughts ~
Greeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat Roxas is stripping , Axel is burping fire, A random guy fell out of the disco by ( im still wondering how in the hell that happened.) And now.......GAH!!!

She snapped out of her thoughts and sat there messing with an empty can of coke that she had finished sitting on the table.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:24 pm

As Roxas removed his cloak he turned to look at Xion. He noticed that she was less than pleased at his and Axel's actions, but they couldn't help it, they couldn't hold alcohol very well. He pranced over to Xion as the spot light stalked him. He tossed his cloak into the air and watched as it disappeared into paricles of darkness. Roxas then turned to Xion and began to dance around her and Axel provocatively. This was not expected, and would probably be something that he would feel ridiculous about later.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next