Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Revenge (Yuffie, Dee)

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) Empty Revenge (Yuffie, Dee)

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:36 pm

Lyle arrived as quickly as he could to his nest. He drenched his body in scolding water and soap to wash away Dee's scent on his body. He dug through his nest bed and found his sewing supplies, quickly creating a stitch to repair his top. Once that was done he curled up in his bed with his plush rabbit and waited for the storm that was his sister.
Within moments a loud roar and the flapping of wings signaled to him his sister had arrived. Her steps shook the whole structure and before he could move he was pulled out of bed and thrown onto the main nest floor. He didn't make a sound but looked dully at his fuming sister, seeing her beastly rage flickering in her eye.
"Tell me where the bastard is! ANSWER ME!!!"
Lyle began to cry, hard as he choked out an answer.
"I l-love him, he d-d-didn't hurt me!!!"
Talone gave him a harsh smack to the bruised side of his face, making him scream in pain. She picked him up by the front of his shirt and looked him dead in the eye.
"I can smell the contract you made with him on your face and you reek of his seed. He bruised you and ruined your innocence. He is going to pay for this, and you're going to pay for your behavior as well."
she dropped him and tore the shirt of his torso. His wings were facing her and suddenly she took her knuckle duster out and clawed three marks down his back. He screamed so loud it rang through all of twilight town. She went back and slowly traced over them, making them deeper. She shook the blood off the blade tips and looked down with sad eyes at her bloody, tainted brother. She knew he didn't deserve this but their race's code was so deeply ingrained in her mind she had to at least give him a light punishment.
"I'll go get your medicine....I'll go after that bastard once you're cleaned up..."
Lyle was unable to voice his hate for her at the moment, it only came out as screams or whimpers. He looked up at his sister and then to Zephyr sitting before him. Her look was smug as usual and held no sympathy for his pain. He was on the verge of passing out as he screamed out the only thing he could think. Thankfully his sister thought nothing of it.
"DEE!!!!"
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) Empty Re: Revenge (Yuffie, Dee)

Post by Dee Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:44 pm

Dee groaned as he was able to get up. It was after the hour and he heard a yell. He looked around and he wobbled to the window and saw nobody was outside. "Lyle." He whispered as he picked up his phone off the table beside his bed. Dialing only two numbers he knew of two girls who would help him. Yuffey and Yuffie. "My house now. I need help." He said urgently, leaving a message and knowing that the two girls would be there at any second, as he was like their brother.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:47 pm

Yuffey stared around the town as she got Dee's message. On her way though she met with her nobody self, Yuffie. "Yuffie!" She called. The other female stopped and turned to give a small wave before running and meeting her. "Dee?" Yuffie asked her heartless self, as the other girl nodded.

They both met up at Dee's apartment and Yuffie knocked with Yuffey behind her back. Combo, Yuffie's weapon, was in her hands, ready for a fight just in case.

Last edited by Yuffie on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:45 am

Lyle continued to cry and scream as Talone poured a deep green liquid down his throat and covered his slashes in a pale blue fluid. It burned making him kick and scream like a small child. talone did her best to ignore this as she wrapped him in clean gauze and setting him in his bed. She gave him his bunny plush she made for him long ago but only earned a pained, angry glare as he continued to scream. Thankfully he was unable to move from the medicine she gave him. with a sigh she walked back to the main nest and perched over the edge. She knew thanks to the contract they had made the man that degraded Lyle would come looking for him. She watched the forest floor like a bird of prey, Zephyr joining in this with a toothy snarl on her lips.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:51 am

Dee answered the door as he pulled the two girls who were like twins into the room. "You both know about Lyle, I know you two do." He said harshly as he stared at the twins. "I did the IT with him and now his family...." Dee looked away hoping that the two girls would know. "I need help to get him... you two are the only ones...." He whispered. He decided to get up though before they would answer and start packing. "He said not to come right away, and it's only been about an hour and thirty minutes. I heard a scream too. It was his I know it." Dee said as he stashed some bottles of water and threw some knives it. "I just need your help."
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:59 am

Yuffey and Yuffie looked at each other in amazement. Yuffey had been with Dee for a day, and yet he was never as passionate as he was with Lyle. They both knew the boy, and it was amazing how the heartless would know. Yet, when he said that he needed help, Yuffie strapped Combo onto her back as she ran over and helped Dee packed. Yuffey looked out the window as she looked around. "Good thing nobody is still here. A big battle might happen... so we might be good." She said. "As long as I get my weapon from the gummi ship, I'm good to go." Yuffey said as she stood against the wall. Yuffie glared at her heartless as she went to the bathroom and got the first aid kit. "Who knows if we need this.... Still remember when you went into that medic class Yuffey?" The nobody asked the heartless. Yuffey nodded as she looked at the door.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:41 am

Talone had sent Zephyr to wait in the town for their Guest of honor to arrive. Both were aware the spirit wolf was just as violent as her owner and she was more than likely gonna give the male a good bite or possibly just throw him into the awaiting forest to be slaughtered. Green eyes scanned the forest floor as she glided just under the tree tops. She made her perch in the center as to have a wide area. She was somehow able to block out her brother's echoing screams and tuned herself into the forest, hearing even the slightest sound on the floor.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:49 am

Dee smiled at his two friends as he nodded to his the door. "My weapons are downstairs... Anybody could find them and use them if they were in here." He said as he picked up the book bag and walked into his bedroom. "I'm going to get changed into something more appropriate." He said

When Dee came out, he was dressed in all black leather with a belt that could hold kantanas. His thick black gloves that were fingerless were going to probably help him hold his weapon better as he grinned at the girls.

Picture:Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) Masaru
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:13 am

Yuffie gave him a thumbs up as she looked at Yuffey pulling a bag out of nowhere. The heartless pulled out clothes and threw an outfit at Yuffie. The nobody caught it and grinned as she ran to the bathroom. Yuffey went into Dee's room and slammed the door and locked it.

When Yuffie came out, she was wearing a black, leather, sleeveless halter top with a fishnet shirt underneath. Black leather gloves on her hands that were fingerless like Dee's. She had leather elbow wraps around her elbows with leather short shorts on. Knee wraps were around her knees and she wore boots that were leather. Underneath all the leather under her torse, she wore also fishnets.

Yuffey on the other hand. She wore a black sports bra that had straps with a vine design that looked like it belonged to a tattoo. The straps connected her bra to her shorts from the side and the back. The outfit was sleeveless, yet sleeves came in after her elbows with a black vine design again. She wore boots and smiled as she waved at Yuffie, who was out of the bathroom and at Dee.

"Let's go guys, it's showtime!" Yuffie yelled easily, as if it was a simple show they were doing.

Pictures:
Yuffie:
Spoiler:
Yuffey:
Spoiler:
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:23 am

skip me
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:34 am

Yuffey sighed as she stepped in front of the door. "What are we going to face Dee?" Yuffey asked. Yuffie knew the answer as she stepped forward. "Lyle's sister. Talone." Yuffey's eyes widened as she looked at Dee. "We're going to death for you!?" She yelled as she grabbed Dee's shirt and slammed him against the wall. Yuffie yanked Yuffey's arm away from Dee as she slammed her twin against the opposite wall. "Don't you think Dee wouldn't have called us if he knew that we could do it!" She yelled. Letting go of Yuffey she turned to Dee. "Here's my thing! Did you think before you f'd him!? A kiss would've been fine, but that! Talone is the worst!" She shook her head and looked at the woods. "You're lucky I'm here. I might be able to save us." She unstrapped Combo from her back and had it into two parts. "I'm going to go in first. Where is he Dee?" She asked as she glared at the man.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:36 am

"The woods." Dee said as he pointed out the window to the group of trees. His head was bent over as he was disappointed in thinking they could get through this.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:41 am

"Good, I'm going." Yuffie said as she ran out the door and ran to the woods.

She was in front of the woods when she saw the ghost wolf. "Zephyr?" She asked as she walked a little closer. Her reactions hit her as she remembered that Zephyr was with Talone and Lyle. "I want to speak with Talone AND Lyle." She said in a commanding voice, while holding her weapon ready to strike if need be.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:02 am

Zephyr looked at Yuffie like an excited puppy. She wasn't connecting things but led Yuffie to talone. A low bark from the wolf and talone dropped to the ground from her perch. She greeted her with a smile. She was expecting lyle's "lover" but this would bring a better mood to her till then.
"Hello yuffie. I wasn't expecting you here. Follow me to my home and we can settle for some tea."
her demeanor was stunning as she walked over to the farthest west edge and climbed a tree. Within moments she threw down a rope for her friend to climb. At this Lyle was thrashing and wailing, earning a growl from his still angry sister.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:10 am

Yuffie flinched when she heard Lyle. "Was that Lyle?" Yuffie asked as she climbed. "I've been hearing yells like that all day." Yuffie intended to let Talone know that she didn't know what was going on. "Is Lyle okay?"
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:30 am

Talone gave a sad look to her friend as she sent Zephyr back to wait for their other guest. She had started water to boil as she did her bed to explain.
" I'd hate to say but yes that is Lyle you hear. His innocence was taken by some sick bastard and it looks like he beat him in the process. My race have strict rules on mating and he broke 3. I had to punish him. You can go see him, it may get his wailing to stop."
her gaze looked dead as her hands shook. She wasn't showing it but her anger was on the edge of changing her shape into the beast side of her. She was able to shake it off some as Lyle called out some from beneath the fur blankets covering him.
"m-miss yuffie? I-I-I'm over h-h-here."
he was still crying but it was silenced some as he knew a friend that could stop Talone from killing Dee was here.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:24 pm

Yuffie nodded to Talone as she walked to Lyle. She crouched on the ground and smiled at him. "I'm here to help you and Dee. They'll be here soon, just wait." She whispered. She then stood and looked at Talone. "Talone, I don't believe that Dee beat him. Wasn't Lyle bad at flying?" She asked her. Yuffie then shut her mouth as bit on her lip. Talone never said Dee's name. And for Yuffie to know would mean that she knew Dee.... Yuffie mentally slapped herself as she looked at the older sister.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:58 pm

Lyle's eyes lit up at the site of Yuffie and he almost smiled at her words but he ended up crying more as his sister would never let it go. Talone looked at him strangely but her look went stern at the name Dee. She walked over with twitching fingers and glared at her "friend".
"So you know the bastard that made my brother his bitch? If it weren't forthe fact that you are the mistress of my master I'd beat you to tell me where the scum is."
she pulled out her knuckle dusters and seemed to have a darker air surround her. Her eye dilated and contracted to a sliver over and over again her control hanging on a thread.
"now I don't wish to harm you. Tell me where this 'Dee' is. I'll make sure he doesn't know you said anything."
her face was cold and lifeless as she became shaky and twitchy. An almost manic smile covered her lips as she sent a wind blade just above Yuffie's head, cutting down part of a tree. All Lyle could do was wail and cry out Dee's name as it rang though the town.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Yuffie glared at Talone as she pulled out her weapon. Her one chance to live was to not tell her that thanks to Ren, she was no longer Kuja's mistress. "Talone. As far as you know, the two don't love each other! You haven't seen Dee's face! He loves Lyle. Whose name is Lyle shouting!? Definitely not yours!" Yuffie yelled. She moved away from Lyle, as she didn't want to hurt the boy. "Face it! They love each other. They lost both of their innocence! Why can't they just marry now and end this!? I'm sure Dee would get on one knee right now if he had YOUR blessing!" She turned to Lyle for a second with determination in her eyes. "And he is coming! Soon! And I swear, if you give him blessing when he enters, he will make a true man out of your brother!" Yuffie looked around hoping that Dee wouldn't pop out at the moment. But she knew that Yuffey could see this and was preparing Dee.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Talone narrowed her gaze at Yuffie and gave a deep snarl. She scraped her blades together and made them spark a she sent another blade past yuffie, letting this one graze her shoulder.
"You know nothing! Lyle is not only under age but he also suffers from a disease! We are not allowed to mate if we suffer from gene related illnesses. He also didn't ask me if he could even take interest in this Dee, another rule he has broken! Now if you don't mind I need to get my brother's honor back!"
Lyle stopped calling out for Dee and attempted to stand. He was shaky but stood infront of Yuffie with hate and fear in his eyes.
"My h-honor?! He d-d-didn't do anything to hurt m-m-me! YOU HURT ME!!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!!"
as he said this he tore his bandages off and expose the still slightly bloody cuts along his back. Talone wouldn't look at him, but glared deadly at Yuffie. Her body convulsed for a moment as she got started to become more feline in appearance. She roared but didn't move.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:16 pm

Yuffie flinched as she held her ground from the attack. "Stand back Lyle." Yuffie sneered as she readied her weapon. "Dee would kill me if I got you hurt worse than you are." She whispered from the more harsh sneer from earlier. "Talone! Do you not see what you did!?" She yelled as she stood in front of Lyle and pointed at him while walking toward her. "If this is the way of your people then no wonder Lyle didn't want Dee to come at first! Lyle cares for this man! As does Dee care for him. When I arrived at his place from getting to help him get back Lyle, he flinched at the screams!" She got in Talone's face, even though it was really dangerous, and glared her right in the eye. "You said you would protect him. Now look at him. He needs protection from YOU."

Yuffey saw what was happening as she grabbed Dee's hand. "Ren can bring us our weapons. Yuffie is doing dangerous things! Come on!"
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Dee nodded as he moved in front of Yuffey. "Follow me. I want you to go ahead in front of me if there is a wolf creature out there. It's main priority will most likely be me." Dee let out a sigh as he saw the creature. "Guess it's going physical." He said as he cracked his knuckles. "Yuffey! Go!" He yelled to the heartless female.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Lyle did as told and went back to his nest only to collapse and pass out from the strain he placed on himself moments ago. Talone found this the last straw and turned into her full griffin form. She shoved Yuffie back with a loud roar. She opened her wings wide as she readied to swipe her massive paw across Yuffie's chest.

Zephyr picked her head up and snarled at the intruders. she could smell the vile man that was her target. She tapped into his thoughts with a sneer.
"so we meet again putrid thing. Lady talone has a guest right now so she won't mind if I kill the thing for her."
she growled before darting about them when she suddenly charged at them to try and Bite one of them.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:04 pm

"I'm going on Dee!" Yuffey called as she threw a bunch at the wolf and ran into the woods. When she caught up with Yuffie and saw Talone on Yuffey she let out a yell and ran to the now griffin form. "Leave my nobody alone!"

Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:16 pm

"Go on Yuffey!" Dee yelled as he picked up a large stick from the ground. "Damn myself for forgetting the knives and thinking Ren would pick up the weapons in time!" He yelled as he ran straight for Zephyr with the stick.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next