Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Notioning Revenge and Power (Marluxia, Axis) Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Notioning Revenge and Power (Marluxia, Axis) Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Notioning Revenge and Power (Marluxia, Axis) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Notioning Revenge and Power (Marluxia, Axis) EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Notioning Revenge and Power (Marluxia, Axis) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Notioning Revenge and Power (Marluxia, Axis) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Notioning Revenge and Power (Marluxia, Axis) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Notioning Revenge and Power (Marluxia, Axis) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Notioning Revenge and Power (Marluxia, Axis) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Notioning Revenge and Power (Marluxia, Axis) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Notioning Revenge and Power (Marluxia, Axis) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Notioning Revenge and Power (Marluxia, Axis)

3 posters

Go down

Notioning Revenge and Power (Marluxia, Axis) Empty Notioning Revenge and Power (Marluxia, Axis)

Post by Wolfsbane706 Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:15 am

Xander stood outside of Twilight Town's main station, awaiting the arrival of two former Organization members. He'd had to leave notes personally, much to his annoyance, seeing as the Dusks wouldn't listen to him until he gained more power. In any case, he'd managed to entice Marluxia with the prospect of revenge, or so he'd assumed when he'd left the note. It had been difficult to find the former Number XI, and so when he'd written the note, Xander hadn't exactly been nice. Meet me in Twilight Town's Station Square. was all the note had said.The reasoning behind it wasn't made clear, nor was it implied in any way, shape, or form. As a matter of fact, both notes had the same message, although Axis had been much easier to find. It wasn't difficult to find someone who made no attempt to hide themselves.

All in all, the only thing Xander had left to do was wait and see if they would show up. Marluxia he expected would, but Axis he wasn't so sure about. There was something about that girl that defined her as a wild card, but what?

Wolfsbane706

Back to top Go down

Notioning Revenge and Power (Marluxia, Axis) Empty Re: Notioning Revenge and Power (Marluxia, Axis)

Post by Axis Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:23 pm

That day Axis had earlier recieved a note from an anonymous sender telling her to meet this person in the Twilight Town Station Heights Square. The fact that she didn't know who it was made her uneasy but she went regardless. Even though she feared a trap she, like always, went to check it out. Althought she did promise herself to leave if anything got out of hand. As she arrived at the train station later that day, giving a sigh she turned out to the sight of the whole town drenched in sunlight below the ledge that she now leaned against. It was nice to be back in a town that she was so familiar with and at one point in her lifetime had called home.

Walking around she looked around for anyone who would be out of the ordinary but then a thought came to mind. It could be anyone, someone from town or an outsider. So how was she suppose to know who to meet? Rubbing the back of her head for a moment she placed a hand to her hip and looked around again still trying to find her mystery letter sender. "Ugh, what the hell. Who the hell could it be?" SHe spoke quietly to herself so no oncomer could listen to her annoyance.
Axis
Axis

Back to top Go down

Notioning Revenge and Power (Marluxia, Axis) Empty Re: Notioning Revenge and Power (Marluxia, Axis)

Post by Wolfsbane706 Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:40 pm

Keeping his distance, Xander awaited Marluxia while at the same time keeping an eye on Axis. From what he remembered of his time in the Organization, Axis wasn't the type to seek trouble out. As a result, Xander trusted her to wait patiently for Marluxia to arrive. Then again, knowing Marluxia's tendencies and the history all three of them had in the Organization, it might be smarter to simply just tell Axis that Marluxia was coming as well

Deciding on this, Xander started to make his way over to Axis, weaving through the afternoon train goers with practiced ease. Being from Manhattan did have it's benefits. Xander thought as he weaved through the crowd. His other self had been born in Manhattan, and had been notoriously good at weaving through crowds. Xander couldn't remember why though.

Wolfsbane706

Back to top Go down

Post by Marla Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:41 pm

Receiving some note from some stranger being strange enough Marluxia of all people would receive anything, being told to come to such a place he was familiar with at a point in the organization but this invitation made him feel uneasy to the feeling of a trap he was prepared for anything anyway being trusted with many positions and tasks and his experience arriving at the station as told looking around clueless with his scythe at side wondering who could possibly have sent him this seeing it as a waste of time.

deciding to wait a bit longer seeing as he had time and wanted to see who would have the audacity to call out Marluxia and who he had the pleasure of decapitating when this person showed seeing nothing but a girl,a crowed and not much else staring into the crowed wondering if the person could possibly be in this pack of people feeling he should just slice away at them but was patient and liked surprises.
Marla
Marla

Back to top Go down

Post by Axis Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:13 pm

Just standing there and waiting as the crowd let off from the last train came about, axis could begin to feel a very familiar aura approaching quickly form within the crowd. As her eyes slightly widened she turned in a flash and scanned the crowd of arrivals while following her extra xense, as she calls it. It soon became apparent though who it was as soon as her memory served to who the aura belonged to and exactly soon enough to follow her eyes managed to find the figure with pink hair who she had been searching for. It was Marluxia.

Axis had never really liked Marluxia ever when she had been in the Organization. Hell she didn't like any of them but that was now after all the event had unfolded. Back then there was only few members she had liked and was friends with most of them. Axal, Xion, Roxas and one last member she refused to talk about due to the rush of memories he brought about. But never once, in any way, shape or form, while she had been serving the Organization, did she ever once liked Marluxia. The man just has those certain characteristics that she couldn't stand and just would take.

As soon as he was in her view she quickly turned away again trying to seem like just another town person. Hopefully he hadn't recognized her. It would have been ahrd for any member to tell who she was now a days. She had changed drastically since those days, both her appearance and her personality. So it would come as amazement if he of all members would remember her. She hoped he didn't while sh continued to look out to the town. She paniced in the back of her head, still waiting for the mystery writer to show himself.
Axis
Axis

Back to top Go down

Post by Marla Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Marluxia grew impatient looking at the crowed deciding to examine them first jumping down into the crowed with a creepy smile "which one of you saddened fools took it upon your time to to mock me with this trickery this nonsense...i'm giving a fair warning if any of you know of this please have the audacity to come out and show your cowardly faces..."

Receiving no answer Marluxia grew crossed and more uneasy simply smiling taking his scythe and aiming it to one of the people in the crowed "fine...either i receiving my answer... or lives are going to be taken...your pick i have no time for games..." Marluxia grew serious and impatient.
Marla
Marla

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsbane706 Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:16 pm

Xander abandoned the prospect of informing Axis about Marluxia and instead fluidly moved towards Marluxia, avoiding the panicking crowd with practiced ease. This wasn't supposed to happen! he found himself thinking as he approached. Five seconds later, Xander quickly summoned Shadow King and placed the tip at Marluxia's neck. "Now is that any way to treat a former comrade?" he teased before lowering the familiar black sword.

Anybody who'd been in the Organization would recognize that weapon, although anybody who'd fought against Xander or seen him in battle might question just why he hadn't used the set of four smaller blades instead of the single, heavy weapon he had brought against Marluxia's neck. "Now kindly put away that scythe. You're scaring the customers. And Axis, if she's still here." He dismissed Shadow King, but kept enough distance to activate his Shield if Marluxia attacked. Now for Axis . . . . Did she recognize Shadow King?

Wolfsbane706

Back to top Go down

Post by Marla Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:48 pm

"well look what the cat dragged to my feet Xander himself...so your the invation sender eh...and i assume Axis is also around sensing her earlier i thought i seen someone but i must have seen someone else...anyway....what do you want" Marluxia still annoyed dispatching his scythe give Xander a bored look.

still unsure if he should have obey orders from some nobody like Xander Marluxia still kind of was ignoring him at a point pondering off in his thoughts still not believing it could be Xander guessing Xander would want a fight or something along the lines of Marluxia's position of something still annoyed.
Marla
Marla

Back to top Go down

Post by Axis Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Even though she was trying her best to keep her back on everyone who lingered in the square of the Station Heights, Axis was finding it harder and harder to ignore the aura's of Marluxia and the odd but familiar of Xander. She had never really seen Xander around the castle during her time in Organization XIII but she had known he was there. The best thing about her having an extra sense that other nobody lacked was that it helped her keep tabs on everyone.

The ability to sense a person's aura, which was basically their spiritual outline, allowed her to be able to realize the important stuff. Like what element they were and sometimes what they were like. Once she was use to someone's aura she never forgot it. There were so many aura's that she recognized in her life time, it was shocking she could remember who they all belong to. It got confusing some times especially when it came to nobodies. Because they all came from the same make it was harder to tell who was who but due to the time she had spent with Orgy XIII she was able to remember each one that belonged to each member. They all had their unique twists to their aura's that she could pick out when focusing.

As soon as she was certain they would not leave she slowly turned to face the two who were waiting in the middle of the open area. Her emerald eyes fell over them both and she gave a sigh as her expression turned serious. Hopefully it would take them both a few minutes before they would actually realize it was her. As she knew before hand, she had changed a lot since she had left 4 years ago. Looking over at Xander's weapon and then to Marluxia she stopped as she joined them and placed her hands deep within her pockets. "Which one of you was it?" She was quick to get straight to the point. No wasting time, she blankly asked the question as she pulled the letter from her right pocket. "Well...?" Looking back and forth between the two with a distant cold stare she waited for an answer and maybe a little confusion if they couldn't tell it was her.
Axis
Axis

Back to top Go down

Post by Marla Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:42 pm

Marluxia simply pointed to Xander "the surprised stalker was Xander and hello Axis a pleasure to see your still around" Marluxia comment with his smile then turning again to Xander again annoyed "so why did you give out the invites cause if this is some trap no one is laughing and it is a horrible trap...but if this is rather a joke...then it's definitely not funny Xander now fess up you and Axis are against me here aren't you two?"

Marluxia was tempted,confused and irritated all at once this could bring him to a point where he would assault anyone at this point not smiling anymore.
"so tell me are you two in cohorts with each other making this easy for me to knock off to birds of traitors with one stone or are you making a mockery of me with this foolishness?"
Marla
Marla

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsbane706 Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Xander dismissed Shadow King and smiled. "Pipe down, Marluxia. Axis is as much in the dark as you are." He took a step back and crossed his arms. "And anyways, this is neither a trap nor a joke. This is an offer." He paused to let the words sink in before continuing. "I'm reconstructing the Organization. Any objections or requests?" He knew that foremost amongst Marluxia's goals was revenge against Sora. When it came down to it, Xander himself wanted Sora dead, albeit for different reasons than Marluxia.

Axis, on the other hand, was a little tougher to figure out. She'd always been one to wander when on missions, so Xander assumed she valued freedom above, possibly, her own life. He was prepared for that, too, though. His "bribe" for Axis was to offer her no restraints except for the occassional mission. All that was left was to make sure it worked. Properly.

Wolfsbane706

Back to top Go down

Post by Axis Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:57 pm

As Xander's intentions for the meeting of the three were revealed Axis' eyes narrowed on the man, her cold stare became a cold glare of disgust. The thought of even attempting to be around the Organization again was enough to want to strangle him. Why the hell would he ever think that she would rejoin the Organization after narrowly escaping them last time. Her arms crossed as she crumpled the letter in a balled fist and threw over her shoulder. Turning her back to them both she paced back to the ledge. The nobody kept silent with her back to them, her emerald eyes which now burned with the fires of anger and frustration looked out to the town below once more.

"Get yourself lost. I have no intentions of going back to that bullshit..." As she replied to Xander her voice had come out in a grim tone that clearly signified she wasn't liking the idea at all. She wasn't about to go back to the very people who had made her a nobody in the first place. The very people who had been the reason she had lost her brother when she was human... They were the reason her parents were dead. They were at fault for everything that lead her to this non-existent life. Leaning against the ledge she pounded a fist against it and her teeth clenched slightly at the thought of her past as a human and with the Organization. "I will never trust you bastards again after all you did to me." She didn't look to them, her back was still turned. Axis refused to look their way. Xander would not change her mind.

Axis would not be a prisoner of the darkness again... Not for the Organization... Not for anyone...
Axis
Axis

Back to top Go down

Post by Marla Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Marluxia just chuckled in hearing this all "...you've got to be kidding me,you mean to tell me you brought me all the way out here just to bring the reason for my downfall up again..." Marluxia was beside himself "I'm siding with Axis here and saying no thanks i may be of revenge but the past is the past...i am looking for my own gain...that means i am working alone this time...i have no need for Sora any more...i have no need for anything now...not Kingdom hearts....not the castle...not the organization nothing..."

Marluxia had made his mind up "be lucky i don't serve you as a challenge for this foolish attempt to bribe me for all you want is to bring the organization back but what will you gain out of there return Xander....wealth?....power?....all you could ever ask for...?" Marluxia sighed staring at Xander with beady eyes.
Marla
Marla

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsbane706 Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:17 pm

Xander chuckled and shrugged. "Still as crazy as ever, I see." he commented. "If you wish to take this as a challenge, go right ahead. Just remember who beat who the last time we fought each other. As for my intentions, those are mine to know, and only mine to know." He turned his back on the former Graceful Assassin and disappeared into the returning crowd.

He was, however, having second thoughts about resurrecting the Organization. Four Nobodies had denied his offer, all of them former members. Maybe it was the best choice to simply abandon the Organization to it's fate. He didn't know, and the uncertainty in itself was annoying. Xander had once been the so-called "Black Ops" specialist in the Organization. His loyalty was so great he could even have been considered a zealot.

But now, Xemnas was gone and Xander had no real objective. Maybe he could start by making peace with Axis once she'd simmered down some. Marluxia had been a lost cause to begin with. He and Xander had never seen eye-to-eye. Xander considered his options as he boarded the train. Right now, the only appealing one was becoming some sort of work for hire in Radiant Garden. Maybe even joining the Committee. What to do . . . .

Wolfsbane706

Back to top Go down

Post by Marla Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:08 am

Marluxia ignored Xander and simply turned away "i have no to for the likes of you..." speaking out with his back towards them leaving the scene and possibly an alliance but Marluxia had been through to much thoughts and plans to side with anyone at the current moment he was uneasy and did not know who to turn his back on or who should he give the benefit of the doubt but all he knew was he was looking for answers to something and what ever it was he would find it.

"i give my regards to you Xander wise choice coming to me and Axis but i'm not sure i am up for teaming with anyone just yet....you could possibly hope that Axis joins you,not for the good of the organization for they are gone...but for the good of siding with you...i see you want to be apart of something again...you want to feel hole again...so do many of us nobodies..."

*Exit*
Marla
Marla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down