Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 2 Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 2 Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Revenge (Yuffie, Dee)

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 2 Empty Re: Revenge (Yuffie, Dee)

Post by DahliaBlackwood Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:01 pm

zephyr whined as she was smacked with a stick. It hit her face, making her anger spike.
"Things like you don't deserve to live! Lady had to do what hurt her as well, now you expect to hurt her more?! You're nothing but filth like the rest of your kind!"
She snarled and charged at Dee in the form of a massive gust of wind before Turing into a cyclone to charge at him again.
Talone looked up at the out cry of Yuffey and took her attention of Yuffie and barreled at the heartless chanting in a two toned voice.
"KILL!!!HONOR!!"
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:00 pm

Yuffey let out a gasp as she was barreled. This wasn't how the plan was. Yuffie let out a word, a simple slip. "Combo!" Yuffie yelled as her large chinese star came to her hand. "Talone! Make us a deal! Or we will all not live through this. My daughter will soon be coming here! And she will make a bomb to kill us all." She gave a glare to the griffin. Yuffey smirked as she knew Yuffie was right. The young girl was a genius.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:29 pm

"I don't want to hurt her! Let me see Lyle!" Dee yelled as he started to run from the now cyclone. Yet an idea hit him. He held the stick tight in his hand as he jumped in. Waiting to see if he could see Zephyr.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:34 pm

talone gave a harsh roar as no human words seemed to click in her mind. She went back at Yuffie drawing her attention, whipping at Yuffey with her tail. Lyle awoke to realize his sister had taken full griffin shape. Withing moments he threw himself down to stand infront of Yuffie. Talone stopped dead in her tracks and glared at her brother, her mind still able to recognize her brother. She snorted and backed up some, snarling and whipping her tail about in her anger.
Zephyr gave a roar of laughter at the move Dee had made. She spun faster and threw him out of her cyclone. She stood before him with a mad snarl.
"the thing really is a fool! This is just too much! I can bet lady has that other thing buried now!"
she then charged at him, aiming to bite his leg.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:40 pm

Yuffie stood her ground as she waited for the griffin to attack her. Yuffey was busy with the tail, so she couldn't call on her heartless. She readied her weapon and soon stopped when she saw Lyle jump in front of her. Talone seemed to recognize him and Yuffie felt sadness now to the female griffin. She set her weapons down. "Yuffey, stop fighting." She said. The heartless managed to hear her as she stopped fighting the tail and started to dodge it as she stood beside her nobody.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:43 pm

Dee humphed as he was thrown out. What in his mind was he thinking...? The answer hit him as the animal charged at him. "LYLE!" He screamed as he stood and ignored the pain from his back. He readied the weapon to strike at Zephyr. "I'm coming!" He added to his yell.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:07 pm

Lyle was getting weak but he wouldn't move as his sister slowly changed back into her humanoid self. Her eye was still like that of her griffin form as she panted to regain her control.
"none of this would have happened if you would just turn the bas-"
she was cut of by Lyle's shouting. Anger and depression flowed like a river from his frail form as he spoke.
"He's n-not a bastard! Wh-wh-whether you like it or n-not I love 'dee' just like y-you love Ratchet!"
Tal just stared wide eyed at her brother, landing on her knees in her shock.
Zephyr felt accomplished that she had wounded him but gave a pained yelp and was knocked back. He had struck her in her ribs. She stood slowly on shaky legs. Her discust still showed in her eyes as she turned into a gust of wind to join her owner in her new state of injury. She was shocked at what she saw but said nothing of it as she stood next to Tal snarling for all of them to back away. She tapped into both Lyle and yuffie's minds as she bellowed.
"look at this mess you caused brat! We loved and sheltered you and then you go give your body to some stranger like a whore! You discust me more than ever now."
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:11 pm

Yuffie smiled at Lyle's confidence as Talone had changed back. The smile was not cocky, but it was sincere. Yuffey on the other hand, kept her arms crossed and watched it all go on. Yet, when Zephyr cracked in her mind and said that to her and she could tell Lyle, she placed her hand on Lyle's shoulder to comfort him.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:16 pm

Dee felt pained that he had to severly hurt Zephyr in order to get to Lyle, but as he swore, he would do anything for Lyle. With a grimace on his face he walked forward to where everybody else was.

When he went to the rope, his knees were shaking. He didn't know what to expect. A ravage woman, Yuffie and Yuffey dead, or Lyle... He shook his head as he wanted the last thought to disappear.

Dee shook his shoulder a bit and stared at the rope. Grimacing the whole way, he finally made it to the top to see the whole fiasco going on. Yet, when his eyes landed on Lyle, his heart shattered as he saw some new marks on the boy. "Lyle..." He whispered as tears started to form.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:28 pm

All three of their heads shifted into Dee's direction. Both tal and zephyr snarled and barred their teeth but Lyle went and stumbled over to him. He was shaking as he hugged Dee tightly, eyes crying hard. His back burned and his legs were about to give out but he didn't care, his love was there now. Talone rose slowly and gestured to Zeph to stand down. She took a few steps forward and narrowed her eye at Dee.
"So you're the beloved Dee.....(takes out knuckle duster again and scrapes them together) now you have 10 seconds to explain how the hell you found my brother, seduced him, and to let him go or I'll cut you away from him."
even after her brother's little moment of courage she wanted to kill Dee, or at least have an explanation, then kill him.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:38 pm

Dee gave Lyle a quick hug as he was overjoyed to see him again. Yet at the mention of letting him go or Talone would cut Lyle away, Dee just held Lyle closer. "My name is Dee Laytner. I met your brother about two days ago. I stayed in the city, because I hate crowds. Lyle ended up trying to land, but ended in a crash landing. I offered to help him and use medication. No, I did not try to seduce at first. But he kinda got...." Dee looked away from the woman as his face went red. "Well, I was helping him put on medication for a cut that was on his back, and he got flustered and in the 'mood'." Dee looked down ashamed. "I shouldn't have done it, but I became flustered and in the mood too.... and during that time... I found out that I loved your brother." He looked up at Talone's face with determination. "And I swear, I will love him till the day my last breath is from my body." He then let go of Lyle and placed a hand around the boys waist protectively.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:47 am

Lyle went red as well from Dee's words and hid his face in His loves chest. Talone gave a growl and zeph a bark but she didn't go near. She then walked forth and using the tip of her finger, tilted Dee's head to stare directly into his eyes. She removed her patch as well and used her distorted eye even though it was blind. She then looked to Lyle and did the same, her face like stone. She then backed away. She gave a sigh of what must have been defeat as she spoke.
"Dee, I can see just by the look in your eye you are true to your word along with the gaze of my brother's. As much a this pains me, I shall accept you unto our nest. Never have I seen someone spark such life in my brother and by damn if you destroy that in his I will not falter to kill you."
Both Lyle and zephyr gasped at this. Lyle smiled as a thanks his sister and kissed Dee on the cheek before just hugging him again. Zephyr roared as she tapped into everyone's minds.
"this is blasphemy! How can you just let this bastard, mind you that took advantage of your underaged brother, and practically planned to take him by force after claiming The brat as his bitch!!"
in her fury she flew at The couple And snagged her teeth onto Lyle's wing. She was aiming for Dee's shoulder but the young malogriff's wing. Lyle gave a cry and finally collapsed but remained awake, barely.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:58 am

Dee chuckled as he was kissed by Lyle on the cheek. He was overjoyed with Talone's accepting him. But the joy was ruined as Zephyr ran straight towards them and bit Lyle's wing. "Lyle!" Dee yelled as he got down on one knee still holding the boy. "Stay with us... come on..." He had tears forming as he looked at his lover. "Yuffey, use your medic training." He said as he turned to the heartless. He felt bad for not knowing how to help the boy without a first aid kit, and it was clearly showing in his face.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:05 am

"Yuffie, get the wolf. Then I need some cloth. Talone if you wish to help your brother I need water." She demanded as she ran to Dee and Lyle. Yuffie nodded as she ran and got Zephyr away from the boys wing. "He's probably fading from blood lose." She said as she examined the wound. Yuffie grabbed onto Dee's shirt and ripped the leather off. "He's seen you, don't wanna ruin his innocence with women." She said as she passed the cloth to Yuffey. "If you can contact Ren, tell her to go to the apartment and grab the alcohol. It's better than Dee pissing on it because he has aim." Yuffie nodded again as she pulled out a tiny communicator and started to talk as she climbed down the rope.

Placing the cloth as hard as she could on the wound, Yuffey kept on talking. "Lyle, listen. You'll will become unconscious if you do not stay awake. When you enter that state it will be hard to bring you out of it. Keep talking, find something to not go to sleep." She demanded the boy as she applied more force. "Anytime you close your eyes, I will apply more force. Making it sting and the pain will make you scream, yes, but it will keep you awake."
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:22 am

Talone roared like a monstrous beast but did not change form. She grabbed Zephyr by the nape of her neck and dragged her out of the nest. The spirit was howling and cursing them as Talone yelled over it.
"there is a box filled with medicines in the hallowed tree to your left Yuffie. The pale blue will sting some but it will clean the bite. The black one will keep him awake from the slightest drop. (looks to zephyr) now you, you have best explain why you attacked!"
she dragged her from the nest and out to the mansion to deal with the violent wolf.
Lyle was barely able to realize what was going on around him as he felt the world was spinning. He felt his injured wing twitch and looked over to see white-blond feathers stained red. He panicked at the site and tried to move but could only lift an arm. He reach for Dee as that was what he was mainly focused on to stay awake.
"Dee I-it h-h-hurts....m-my back..."
it wasn't even his wing that was causing most of his pain but the three slashes to his back. He could feel they reopened from his little crumble and were bleeding. He felt he wanted sleep but he knew that wouldn't happen in this state.he wanted the next best thing and gestured to the plush bunny on the ground not far from them.
"M-milly...I w-w-want my m-Milly..."
He let his eyes close only to have them forced open with a scream by the pressure Yuffey had put on his wing. If she would have used anymore she would have broken his flimsy hallow bones.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:27 am

Yuffey looked at Yuffie who had climbed back up and grabbed their first aid kit. "Now Lyle, I'm going to move you to where I can get to your back and wings easier." She carefully moved the boy and moved his head slightly where he could see Dee. "Here's the pale blue one for the bite, and the black one." Yuffey nodded to Yuffie, saying thank you and placed a few drops on the bite. "Is he supposed to swallow this....?" She asked Talone.

While Yuffey was working on Lyle, Yuffie saw the little stuffed animal he was talking about and grabbed it. She ran back with it and placed it in Dee's hands. "So he can hold you and Milky."
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:32 am

Dee took the boys hand in one of his and gently brushed Lyle's cheek with the other. "It's all going to end soon... sh..." He whispered. He had to let go of Lyle's hand though as Yuffey turned him, but he smiled in the good nature of the heartless as she turned him so she could reach his back, yet his face was towards Dee. "Do you know how much I love you Lyle?" Dee asked as he was going to ask questions until Yuffey knew how to use the black bottle. He had Lyle's hand in his own while he made sure the little hand of Lyle's held Milky.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:30 pm

lyle didn't make a sound when he was moved but screamed and convulsed from the pale blue liquid. He heard them mention the black bottle and looked at Dee pleading. That medicine burned him from the inside out and he hated taking it. He chose to try and ignore that he would be taking it soon and kept his min on the questions.
"v-very much..."
he squeezed Milly some and tired his best not to scream again. It worked for the most part, making it a whine and not a full out scream. Talone came back at this point with a few bites and scratches of her own. She seemed unfazed as she went to another hallow and pulled out her version of a medical kit. She took the black bottle from Yuffie with a distorted smile.
"Lyle always puts up a fight when he has to take this. I'll get a spoon. Someone needs to keep him from spitting it out afterwards. yuffey, there is Some heavy gauze you can patch his wing up with in this box."
her calm stone like demeanor was frightening for such a situation involving her baby brother. She went and took the water from her cooking area as well, it being just warm enough to be safe for skin. She brought both spoon and water with a cold look in her eye. She took the black bottle and poured the tar like medicine onto the spoon. It was just as black as the bottle and looked quite sickening. Lyle recoiled at the site and clutched at both Dee and Milly. Talone's face didn't soften as she spoke.
"Now now, if you want to feel better you need to deal with this."
Lyle looked to her and started to speak.
" but it b-burns m-my insi-"
he was cut off by talone forcing the medicine into his mouth mid sentence. Lyle was trying to spit it out as it started to burn in his mouth. Talone just walked away and went to join Yuffey in fixing his back.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Dee grimaced when the boy held his hand as if he was going to crush it because of the fight from Zepyhr, it was still hurt from his landing. Letting out a sigh, Dee decided to kiss the boy, closed mouth, to keep it from leaking out. With that thought ending, he put it to action. He gave Lyle a kiss and tried not to open his mouth for anything.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:35 pm

Yuffey nodded as she took the bloody shirt away and took the heavy gauze. "I was never taught to use this..." She said as Yuffie was busy bandaging Lyle's back, as it was a normal task for her.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:30 pm

Talone growled at Dee's action but drew her attention to Lyle's wing to distract her. She gave another distorted smile to Yuffey and took the gauze. She was quick with her movements as she not only folded his wing for better healing but bound the bitten area. She then went to treat her own injuries. Taking a spoonful if the black medicine herself, she shuttered and coughed once she swallowed it all.
"It really isn't as bad as Lyle makes it out to be.(looks at Lyle still struggling) oh just swallow it already!"
she gave a glare with her good eye at her brother while covering the worst bite to her ankle in gauze.
Lyle was shocked at Dee's move, but quickly started to push him away. He wanted the putrid medication out of his system but this was preventing that plan. His sister final order to him made him submit and down the mixture. He pulled away from Dee's face, coughing and gagging. He wailed hard as he felt he was on fire. He started to cling to Dee still coughing.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:35 pm

"Is this what it's supposed to do?" Dee asked as he started to cradle the boy in his arms as best as he could with his own injuries. He didn't care about the scrape, just as long as Lyle was fine. His eyes showed worry for the boy as he looked at Talone.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:39 pm

Yuffie smiled as she nudged Yuffey. "Well, we're guessing that everybody is okay now. So, if there is anything else you guys need just call us." Yuffie said as she smiled climbing down the rope. "Before I go, is there anything anybody needs medic wise?" She asked.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:15 pm

Lyle still struggled as he held onto Dee and Milly in his arms. talone walked over and sighed, taking one of Lyle's braids and twirling it in her fingers.
"when you take it it feels like you're on fire and it tastes horrid. It's to kick start the healing process and to replace any lost blood. He's lucky I didn't give him a second spoonful."
Lyle whined at this and curled his body up in Dee's hold. tal couldn't supress a snarl at this and got up to make tea as she left warning.
"oh and Dee, don't get affectionate with my brother while I'm in the area. He's still my baby brother and if I would have been in town he would still be innocent."
Lyle finally was able to relax as he just ended up cuddling Milly in his arms. He liked that Dee was holding him but he still found his sister terrifying.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:20 pm

"He's in pain, I wouldn't dare do anything except hold him ma'am." Dee said with respect as he cringed at the threat. "She's a very sweet woman, it seems. Just going have to go under the veil of an evil bitch." He let out a small chuckle as he meant it as a joke to bring Lyle's spirit up. "As soon as you feel better, I'm going to take you out for a night. Dinner and Dancing. How's that Lyle?" Dee asked with a smile on his face.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next