Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Kuja and Yuffie Arrive! Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Kuja and Yuffie Arrive! Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Kuja and Yuffie Arrive! EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Kuja and Yuffie Arrive! EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Kuja and Yuffie Arrive! EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Kuja and Yuffie Arrive! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Kuja and Yuffie Arrive! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Kuja and Yuffie Arrive! EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Kuja and Yuffie Arrive! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Kuja and Yuffie Arrive! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Kuja and Yuffie Arrive! EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Kuja and Yuffie Arrive!

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kuja and Yuffie Arrive! Empty Kuja and Yuffie Arrive!

Post by Yuffie Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Yuffie's eyes brightened as she saw the castle in her sight. She never saw a place that big before. When she saw the place, she didn't know that she made the gummi ship speed up as they came faster in. When she heard sirens go off, she excaped her happy place of the castle and started to pull back on the controls. The beeping stopped and she turned and grinned at Kuja. "We kind of got a little fast there. It's a beautiful place! I can't believe you and Ryoko live here!" She turned on the autopilot and ran to the door and opened it. "Kuja, it's so pretty from the sky!!" She leaned out the door like she was going to jump, but held on and smelled the air. "It smells so pretty!" She came back in and sat down in the pilots seat and watched the scene from the cockpit as the gummi ship landed.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kuja and Yuffie Arrive! Empty Re: Kuja and Yuffie Arrive!

Post by Kuja Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:07 pm

Kuja was almost asleep in the co-pilot seat from the long drive as he was not exactly one to enjoy being in a machine just sitting there and watching things go by, he was more for riding in style at the very least such as when he road in the Invincible back on Gaia.

It was then that he jerked awake from Yuffie's loud exclamations of joy as he then heard the sirens go off and that really got him awake, he was ready to blast a hole out of the airship and get out with Yuffie when she finally got the thing to calm down and was driving right again. He then said "Yes.....I noticed......and I suppose it has its own charm and yes Ryoko lives here along with Koutetsu and Ratchet."

He then watched her run out of the room to look outside after she set the whole auto-pilot device on and such, when he heard her yell out about how pretty it is he chuckled a bit and thought *Hmm maybe such dark places seem more attractive to nobodies and heartless.* then she said it smelled pretty and well that caused him to look at her strangely as he never thought the place had any type of smell, it always had an empty sort of scent such as the lack of anything smelling good or bad.

When the gummi ship landed he walked out to see a few dusk nobodies were watching them, he sighed and said "Go away you annoying things, I don't have time to deal with you today." the dusk nobodies soon disappeared into their little portals before Kuja turned to Yuffie and said "Are you coming or not?"
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:14 pm

"Coming!" Yuffie shouted as she shut off her gummi ship. She jumped out and stretched a bit. "Cramped thing..." She looked to see Kuja's clothes had changed from Halloweentown. She looked down and saw that her outfit changed back and she was normal. "Hallelujah!" She screamed as she looked at herself. "I'm normal, no pointy ears!" She did a little dance and slapped her gummi ship before turning and seeing Kuja's regular clothes. She blushed and looked down as she jogged and got beside him. "Let's go..." She took a small gulp and hid her blush before lifting her head up and seeing the castle.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Kuja watched Yuffie come out of the airship before she looked at him then herself which was soon followed by her yelling out something in joy, his eyes were looking Yuffie up and down and he thought *I like this one more than the other form* He then saw her look at him again before looking down and jogging to him, when she was with him he turned and walked toward the doors as his boots clicked against the hard ground.

When they reached them he used a bit of magic to open them for the two before leading her into his home, it was for the most part empty of most things but it did have plenty of room to spare. It was then that he heard a grunt from ahead to which he said "Ah seems Koutetsu smells us, he wants to see who I brought along with me." he lead the way toward a rather large training room that had one major thing to look at.

That would be the large sliver dragon that laying on the ground in the middle of the room, the dragon looked up at Yuffie and stared at her with his red eyes before letting a snort out then looking at Kuja who then said "I do not need your opinion on who I have such relations with." Koutetsu just snorted again before laying his head back down and slept once more, his feathers softly reflecting some of the light from the room off themselves.

Kuja looked at Yuffie and said "Well he knows that me and you have had sexual relations, he can smell it quiet easily. As for what he thinks, he thinks you are a bit weak but then again he is a dragon and all they care about is finding the strongest mates possible. If you wish to touch him you may, he doesn't seem to dislike you he just disapproves of my choice."
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:53 pm

Yuffie freaked about the dragon, but blushed when she realized the thing could smell what they had done. "Hi... I'm Yuffie..." Walking up strongly, trying to make herself seem okay with this dragon, she walked up and started to pet its nose. "So cold..." She looked deep into the dragons eye and smiled at it. "But so nice."

Yuffey scowled as she looked at the castle when she saw Yuffie's gummi ship. She landed hers a little away from Yuffie's and hid it under a bunch of limbs as she looked for a way in. "There has to be." Yeffey's red eyes scaled the castle as she saw a doorway. She pushed and yet found no way to get through. "There has to be a window." She scaled the first floor and peeked in to see Yuffie. "Who is she with?" Yeffey thought as she checked out the man who was standing beside the nobody.

((ooc: quick post i did before bed, so sorry if it sucks XD))
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:38 am

Kuja watched as Yuffie approached Koutetsu and all the while keeping his eyes on the dragon to ensure he didn't scare the girl just to get a few draconic chuckles, Koutetsu though just felt her hand on his nose and opened one eye to stare at her for a moment. He let out a long yawn to show off his sharp teeth as his tongue curled a bit during his yawn, he then just went back to sleep as Kuja said "He seems to be much mellower than I remembered him to be before certain things happened to he and I."

It was then that Koutetsu's head jerked up and looked toward the window Yuffey was in and he let out a low growl of warning as he could smell the girl, he could smell the other person and that was enough to cause Kuja to look up at the window of the building and throw an orb toward it to either hit the person, make them run away, or to make them come out of the shadows and face him. All the while he moved closer to Yuffie in case the trouble maker was going to try to use her to get to him, a tactic he used many times before on hero's and he would laugh at the irony of it all if he felt like it.

While this was going on a certain person called Ryoko was waking up from her afternoon nap as she had drunk herself into submission with sake, she could hear the sounds from the lower rooms which caused her to throw her pillow over her head and try to block the sounds as she thought *Ugh..........I'm going to kill who ever is making all the noise after my head stops ringing.....*
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Yuffie watched as Kuja released orbs at the window. "What the heck are you firing at?!" She yelled as she saw a figure pass the window. She got a quick glance and saw that it looked like her. "Did you see her?!" Her hand was pointed at the window with shock on her face. There is no way that was me!

Yuffey glared as the man shot orbs at her. He was protecting Yuffie as far as she could tell as she passed the window quickly. "They saw me, crap! I must have gotten way to joyed about finally almost catching her." Yuffey thought outloud as she dashed to a window down the line and pulled out a kunai. "Guess I'm breaking in the old fashioned way." She banged the kunai against the glass and made a hole large and jumped through.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:36 pm

Kuja heard Yuffie's question about what he was firing at but when she asked him if he saw the girl he knew she knew what he was firing at, he then said "Yes I saw her, and I am not too surprised actually. You are a nobody, so that means there must be a heartless version of you as well. Guess she finally tracked you down, but why I don't know." Kuja kept near Yuffie as his orbs would be very helpful in keeping attacks away from her.

Koutetsu was already up and looking around for the other ninja but didn't have to wait long before the girl blasted through another window and jumped into the room, he let out a roar of warning as his mouth was more than ready to fire off a few blast of darkness or holy energy at her if she tried anything. Kuja looked at the other Yuffie and said "Stop right where you are, I know you are Yuffie's heartless half. Now answer me this, why are you here?" Kuja had all seven of his orbs now orbiting around him waiting for the order to be sent after her.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:59 pm

"Why I am here you ask?" Yuffey asked as she took a step forward, trying to be cautious. "To destroy that nobody!" Her index finger was pointed at Yuffie. "All I have seen is her! What her life is like, who she meets, and well... some other stuff! I think if I can get rid of her, then everything can be better!" She took a breath to calm herself down a bit. "And then I, Yuffey, will not have to suffer thanks to her!" She gave small evil chuckle and looked at Yuffie as she cowered behind the man.

Yuffie huddled behind Kuja, hoping to hide from this heartless. She had never seen herself look so evil, and yet this heartless was a prime example. Even though she was intimidated, she did pull out a kunai just in case so that she wouldn't seem weak.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:12 pm

Kuja watched the heartless closely and when she finally explained why she was here he let out a sigh and said "I had hoped for a different answer, for you see I can't let you do that to her. I am sure I don't have to explain why I can't either, since as you said you seen some other stuff as well. I am able to guess fairly accurately what you are talking about when you said that, so now I will list your choices."

Kuja lifted one of the orbs up and it became covered in blades as it started to spin around rapidly in the air as he said "You can fight me and most likely end up destroyed forever, you can learn to just cope with your situation, or you can try to work something out with Yuffie here to find a way to improve your life. Oh and to give you a hint on what else you will have to face if you try to be violent......Koutetsu show her one of your abilities." Koutetsu nodded in confirmation before he opened his mouth and fired a holy blast right at a group of targets, soon after it hit the targets were no more.

Kuja looked at her and then said "Now that was holy light......think what damage that would do to a being of darkness such as yourself?" Kuja was not going to let anyone....not even Yuffie's other half harm his Yuffie.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:24 pm

Yuffey grumbled. "You drive a very good bargain... fine. And Yuffie, put the kunai up. Your little boyfriend here will protect you so don't be stupid." She glared at the couple as she set her weapon to the ground and held up her hands. "I'll talk to Yuffie to get this clear."

Yuffie looked at Kuja as she could see that he meant business with her heartless. Her eyes went to the heartless as she walked to it. "Good Yuffey, we will talk and I will cooperate to make your life better. Yuffie turned as she looked at Kuja, "Is there a place that me adn Yuffey may talk privately?"
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Kuja didn't think he was giving her any bargain at all he was giving her an ultimatum for her to listen to, it was then that he heard her address Yuffie then himself in a rather disrespectful manner which was new. He always had such good manners from Ratchet but then again that heartless was a bit of a skittish one as well, he then heard what Yuffie said and that caused him to feel uncomfortable as he didn't want to leave the two alone anywhere.

He looked at them before finally saying "Fair enough but I am placing you both in a room that has no windows, no way for portals to get one in and out, and only a door between you two and myself. I will not be able to hear what you two say but I will be able to sense your magical energies, so Yuffey I will be watching you closely as I am not foolish to trust you completely yet." Kuja was doing all this because he did not want to risk Yuffie as well as ensuring that if Yuffie does get hurt Yuffey can't get away from him.

He lead the two out of the training room and toward the dungeon rooms, after walking pass many normal prison rooms he showed them the room he talked about. Once in there the only way out was through the door they enter through, and that meant getting pass Kuja as well, so double crossing would not end well for Yuffey if she tries such a thing. But before he let the two go in he walked to Yuffie and said "Do be careful Yuffie, I don't want to accidentally damage my castle in my blind rage if you are harmed."
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:47 pm

Yuffie blushed as she looked down. "She won't hurt me, I can kinda tell that she is scared of you." She then looked up and smiled with no blush. "And I might be able to handle her if she tries." She gave a slight thumbs up as she walked in the room.

Yuffey glared at Kuja as she walked by a little and stopped right before she got to the door. "By the way, nice way to get in the nobodies pants." She giggled to herself and walked in. "Mind shutting the door?"
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:57 pm

Kuja looked over at Yuffey then at Yuffie before saying "She would be a fool not to fear me, and yes I am sure you could take her but I rather not risk you coming to harm either way." he gave her a kiss on her lips before letting her go into the room. He then turned to look at Yuffey when she talked to him, though what she said only made him more upset with her than before.

As she went inside he caused one of the orbs to lift up into the air and shoot her right in the left butt cheek with a single darkness bullet, wouldn't do much but it would show her to be respectful as he said "Mind your manners woman." with that he closed the door and waited outside for the two to finish their conversation.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:08 pm

Yuffey yelped as she got hit. "Watch it man."

Yuffie sighed as she talked it out with her heartless and started slamming on the door. "Kuja open up! We're done!" Yuffie didn't like the deal but it would have to do. "You better be ready for me to tell when we get out because you might not like it!"

Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:13 pm

Kuja ignored what Yuffey said to him and focused on keeping an eye on the two's magical energy, he couldn't use his sense to really see clear images but he could see their magical outlines which was enough to know if a fight broke out. It took them about an hour to get done with their talking which didn't bother Kuja as he wanted them to really talk it out first.

When Yuffie banged on the door to be let out he walked over to it and unlocked the door before opening it, he then said "What ever you have to say will not bother me enough to cause any trouble, so feel free to tell me at this very moment if you wish." he looked at her with curiosity as he did wonder what they agreed too.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:09 pm

"Um... it involves you..." She blushed as she started to mess with her fingers. "She kinda... wants to do the... DEED..." She blushed harder and looked at Yuffey who was staring out the window with a glare on her face. "I told her it was up to you! But she said that I would be a part of it also..." She looked up at Kuja.

Why is she being so embarressed for? Yuffey thought as she stared at the nobody. "By the way, never got your name boy." Yuffey said as she walked up to the couple to see if he would decide quickly.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:28 pm

Kuja listened more closely when he heard that this deal involved him but she was blushing and fidgeting for some reason, when she told him though he blinked a few times and said "...She wishes to have sex with me....?" it was then that she looked out a window before saying it was up to him and that Yuffie was going to be part of it also.

He then watched Yuffey walk over to them and started to be yet again disrespectful toward Kuja as he said "Firstly you do not address someone as boy, you say Sir and also I am older than you. As for my name I am known as Kuja......now let me see if I understand this correctly. You wish to have a......oh what is it called......oh yes a threesome with me and Yuffie? If so.....may I ask why?" Kuja deserved to know the why at the very least.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:37 pm

"Not technically a threesome. The troublesome Nobody forgot to mention turns." She shot a glare at Yuffie, and then at Kuja. "Nor will I call you sir. I will call you by your name, Kuja." Yuffey said, not backing down for anybody.

"Um.. yeah, I forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder Yuffey." She laughed nervously as she scratched the back of her head with blush of embarressment written all over her.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Kuja tapped his foot and listened to one of his questions getting fully explained before she opted to just call him Kuja which was fine, he just doesn't like being called boy by anyone even a stranger. He looked over at Yuffie as she blushed and scratched the back of her head in embarrassment at her slight error in relying some information.

He now stared at Yuffey and said "Until you tell me why you wish to have intercourse I will not give you an answer to your request, I do believe I should know the why since it is my body this requires to be fulfilled." Kuja wasn't going to do anything till he knew WHY this girl that he didn't know anything about wanted to have such an adventure with him.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Yuffey shrugged. "I have done the.. Deed as Yuffie called it before. And it didn't seem as fun. But as I saw you and her do it. You seemed to have had... oh whats the right word... practice! As Yuffie once said before." She walked over to the two. "So whats you answer?"
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:56 pm

Kuja looked her over and sighed a slight bit before saying "So you are a bit of a nymphomaniac who wishes to have sex with me due to how I show far more skill than anyone else you have bedded with. If I do this, does this mean you will no longer try to harm Yuffie in any way. If so I suppose I is an acceptable offer, though you two will have to figure out how to do this. I believe you two working together on the project will help you two get alone better, lessening the tension between you two." Kuja was going to just go with it and he guessed it would be fun, the other one does look quite a bit like yuffie and he did enjoy the other times they did it. But he did worry about getting worn out by the two, but figured his higher level of power would ensure he has enough for the both of them to be happy.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:01 pm

"I get you first, then Yuffie. And I swear I won't attack her after this." She gave a small smile to Yuffie who just smiled back and looked down with a sorrowful look.

Yuffie looked down. "Sorry I got you into this... honostly I didn't think she existed..."
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Kuja rubbed the bridge of his nose before he said "Fair enough lead the way you two, pick any room you wish. Also Yuffie I will punish you during your turn, I hope you enjoy it rough." with that he just waited for this to get over with and hoped this did go as well as he thought it might go.

Kuja also hoped that Ryoko doesn't find out as having sex with one woman is going to make her mad enough, but sex with two will make her super angry.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:12 pm

Yuffie blushed as Kuja said that he would punish her as she saw Yuffey walking ahead. She jogged to keep up with her heartless side as it kept on opening doors.

Yuffey opened her sixth door as she decided to finally ask. "Do you have a dungeon somewhere Kuja?" She turned and batted her eyelashes, thinking that might make him tell the truth.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next