Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 4 Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 4 Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Revenge (Yuffie, Dee)

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 4 Empty Re: Revenge (Yuffie, Dee)

Post by Dee Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:27 pm

The man back away scared. "He's dead....." He whispered. Looking at the heartless Dee he let out a scream and ran out of the apartment.

"Well that went well." Dee said as he grabbed Lyle. "I love you..." He whispered before kissing the boy.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:19 am

He gave a sigh of relief as the man ran out. He was a little taken aback from the kiss but returned the affection. He pulled away and just started crying. He placed his hands on Dee's chest and pushed him back slightly. He wouldn't look him in the face as he cried.
"...I l-lost my temper....I...I could have hurt y-you...I d-d-don't want to hurt you!"
he started balling at this point and hugged Dee tightly. He was terrified not only of himself but if this guy was from Dee's human life, could there be more wanting to take his Seele from him?
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:23 am

"Hurt me? That made me proud of you Lyle. You stood up and helped." He grinned and as if he read his mind, he hugged the boy and said, "Nobody, I repeat, nobody could take me away from you." He then patted the boys back and waited on him to stop crying. "Now shouldn't we finish up so that I can leave this apartment and the old Dee to go with you.... also your sister might be up and thinking naughty thoughts of what we might be doing." He said while looking at the door.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:02 pm

he slowly stopped crying and held dee for a moment. He smiled up at him but looked away with a blush at the last bit. He himself knew when his sis slept she was out til sunrise or absorbed in her writing. He gave a slight whine as he let go and finished taking what he had from the dresser and put it in a bag. As he did this though he had a slight nagging feeling in the back of his head like he had forgotten to mention something...
Meanwhile back at the nest talone had only slept for a few minutes aware of her brother's plan to join his lover. She didn't fight it as she just smiled knowing she did the same for ratchet only she saved his life. She was busy packing to leave and finishing a letter for Dee saying this;
" Dee, now that you have chosen my brother as yours there is something you must understand about Malogriffs. Normally atthe age of 17,or in this case after he's lost his innocence, every 2-3 months he will go into heat for 24 hours. Now I know most races only have the female go into heat but both genders do as a ritual or something with us. He's going to be very scared at first but you must make him comfortable and give him WHATEVER he wants to be comfortable. If he does end up with a high fever I suggest placing him in ice water and he should regulate out. I'd stay to help him but as I said, all malogriffs enter this at the same time, please understand that. Also don't tell him of this letter and if he asks that I only wish farewell.
Thank you, Talone"
She folded it and wrote 'Dee' on the cover as to let them know it was intended for him as she left to catch a heartless and head back to Castle Oblivion.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:25 pm

Dee smiled as he moved and started on the warming the food. "As soon as the food is done Lyle, we can go to your place. Clothes is all I need. I'll go shopping for some other stuff later." He yelled to the boy.

As soon as the food was done and covered to carry, Dee smiled. "Alright, let's go." He said waiting for Lyle at the door.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:20 pm

He smiled at this simple gesture. Carrying the bag of clothes he lead the way back it was dark at this point and knowing his sis, he would still need to be quiet to get in the nest without disturbing her. As he climbed up he was stunned to find it empty of his sister's chirping. He scurried off and placed Dee's belongings in his little area of the nest when he noticed a letter written in Talone's hand writing addressed to Dee. He knew he couldn't read it so he called down to Dee to tell him of the letter.
"H-hey Dee, my sis l-l-left a letter for y-you. Wonder wh-what it could be..."
knowing his sister it was going to be some sort of warning or possibly a list of things that have to be done to take care of him. He frowned at this knowing either way it would be embarrassing what ever was on the paper.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:24 pm

Dee set down the food and smiled as he picked up the paper. "It can't be that bad." He said. Reading though, his face went red.

"It just says that she is going to go visit Ratchet. And some things just came to my mind of possiblities of why she would..." Dee said. Shaking his head, he crumpled the paper and put it in his pocket. "Nothing to worry about Lyle." He said with his face normal now and a grin.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:59 pm

He gave a confused look for a moment but from Dee's expression and choice of words all he could do was go into a laughing fit.
"S-she told she was g-g-going into heat didn't she. I-ima feel s-s-sorry for Ratchet. Last t-time this happened and I w-w-was around she tore h-half the forest up I-in frustration!"
he was nearly rolling before he was side tracked by the smell of the food. He ended up wandering over and eating to his heart's content. He had no idea why he was suddenly feeling starved. He looked over to Dee with a confused expression as he spoke
"th-this is wh-weird, I normally d-don't eat much but I f-f-feel starved now..."
as much as it concerned him he just continued to eat until he had a craving for something sweet or bitter. This really confused him as he didn't even know what sweet was!
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:08 pm

"Really now, she did that?" He asked with a small chuckle as he sat down beside Lyle as the boy ate like crazy.
"What makes you get out of being so starved?" He asked, being curious. He had full intentions of being curious as he took a piece of chicken and ate it. Scooting near Lyle, he tried to see if he could feel the warmth as he rested his head on Lyle's shoulder.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:29 pm

He finally stopped stuffing his face as he wondered about Dee's question. He then realized when 'dee' leaned on him he felt warmer than normal and Dee being in contact sent a shiver up his spine for some reason. He started to wring his tail as he was shaky.
"I d-d-don't know...I th-think I have a f-f-fever..."
His eyes looked glassy as he picked up his head at the sound of someone climbing the rope. At the site of white rabbit ears his face lit up and his tempature went down. As a tall platinum haired man stepped up Lyle smiled and waved.
"hi A-Aric. Y-you just missed sis. What are y-you doing here?"
said Aric gave a cheshire smile and bowed as he spoke.
"nice to see you too my sweet. Who's your little friend there?"
his eyes held a darkness to them as he looked at Lyle with hungry eyes, almost as if he knew the boy was entering his first heat.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:41 pm

"My name is Dee..." Dee said cluelessly, as he didn't know the man. He let his eyes go into 'mine' mode as he held one to Lyle's shoulder holding the boy closely. He could see the hungry look and he didn't like it one bit. Dee didn't glare though, but the look on his face said that he didn't like Aric, one bit. "Dee Laytner." He said giving his full name.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:59 pm

He was a bit confused as he felt an odd tension in the air between Dee and Aric. Aric seemed to brush this off and smile gently at both of them.
"well it's nice to meet you. So you're a friend of the crosshooks as well? What makes you an oddity?"
Lyle giggled and forced Dee away and stood up. He didn't seem surprised that Aric gave him a hug and giggled a bit more.
"d-don't be rude. Dee I-is a heart- wh-what are y-y-you..."
his legs nearly turned to jelly when Aric started to trace his fingers up and down his spine and play with his tail. He would have pulled away but he was dizzy as it was a good sensation and Aric had pulled out one of his blade pistols. Lyle whined and bit his lip, scared out of his mind as Aric spoke.
"so he's a heartless? Interesting...but I'm not going to let him claim you my sweet, I'm going to make you mine when you're in heat."
he pointed the gun at Dee and held a sickly sweet smile as he still looked down at Lyle. He was pushing away but pressing against his touches as well, eyes crying.
"don't worry my sweet, you'll feel better soon. Now you(Looks at Dee) it be best if you leave."
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:10 pm

Dee chuckled as he stood. "There's something wrong with that mate. I've already claimed him." He rested his hand on the top of Aric's pistol. "I love him. More than you ever could. Talone trusts me, so get away from him." Dee's eyes narrowed and he looked like he was going to kill Aric if he didn't step away from Lyle. Smirking, Dee let go of the pistol, as he was still in the outfit he was in when he went to get Lyle, and walked to the food. Pulling out two sword cases, he wrapped them in place as he glared at the rabbit. "I don't want this to get ugly." He said as he wrapped his arm around Lyle waist and pulled the boy. "But I can make it, if you don't unhand him." Dee said as his eyes landed on the rabbit's crotch. "Hope you care to take care of your 'jewels'."
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Lyle was crying as Aric glared coldly at Dee. He was in shock at the man's words that it distracted him and giving 'dee' a chance to pull Lyle away from him. Lyle was baling at this point and clung to Dee scared. Aric still held his own weapon out to fire, but he then noticed how scared the malogriff looked. He stepped back in his horror. He had made his target scared of him.
"oh my sweet...(looks back to Dee) I'll leave, for now, but maybe we can meet on better terms next time, his scent is getting too much to handle."
with that he just jumped over the edge and ran back to the mansion.
Lyle finally let out the groan he had been biting back as he just held dee. He was in a daze and extremely warm. He turned Dee's face to him and showed his fear in his eyes.
"I...I'm in h-heat...? Wh-was that wh-what... the letter s-said...?"
confusion and lust clearly shone in his eyes as his subconsciously allowed one of his trembling hands to roam Dee's chest. He need contact badly at this point.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Dee shook underneath Lyle's touch. The letter said for him not to tell that he knew from the letter and to make the boy comfortable. He shook his head as he looked down. "Um... yea you are in heat.... cause you have a lot of heat radiating from you... like other people who mate do..." Dee gulped as he wasn't sure if the boy wanted to do it yet.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:51 pm

He was shaking he needed contact so bad. He ended up letting go of dee and walked toward his bed. He had removed his shirt as his body felt on fire. He curled up on his bed and looked at dee with pleading eyes. He arched his back for a moment as an odd sensation rattled his frame.
" p-please...I...I wh-what it..."
he arched his spine again as he gave a slight whine with it. He was close to becoming inpatient.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:53 pm

((moved to other site XP Dee going to get it on!))
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4