Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 3 Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 3 Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Revenge (Yuffie, Dee)

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Revenge (Yuffie, Dee) - Page 3 Empty Re: Revenge (Yuffie, Dee)

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Lyle looked up and gave a nervous giggle at Dee's words. He didn't want Sis to hear him as it wasn't best to laugh at elders. His eyes lit up at being able to go on an actual date, but was still confused as to how a 'date' worked.
"I'd l-like that. I'll h-h-have to mask m-my appearance s-some though...I've n-n-never danced..."
At that he looked at his feet and flexed the taloned toes. He gave a slight frown at them and started his nervous habit,wringing his tail in his hands, or rather hand.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:56 pm

"Now who said it was going to be public. I like you the way you are, so why would I have to take you where you would hide your true self?" He asked as he took Lyle's hands into his own. "All we need is a clearing without trees, a stereo, already cooked food, a table, and some chairs. Have our own little spot." He said with a smile.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:23 pm

He couldn't help but throw his arms around Dee's neck and practically knocked them over. He purred and just held onto him not really needing words to express anything. A stern cough and slight growl drew him from this though as Talone stood holding 3 cups of jasmine tea and some sort of candy box. Lyle sat up and looked away as red as a cherry. He took one of the cups and sipped lightly. Tal sat down amongst them and looked to Dee with her cold stare.
"so Dee, care to share a bit about yourself? Like the fact your a heartless?"
Lyle nearly choked on his tea at this. He totally forgot his sister spent a lot of time around heartless and could sniff them out in a heartbeat.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:52 pm

"Okay. Yes I am a heartless." He said looking down. "But Lyle knew that already.... and well, I'm not like the others...." He said while looking at his sister. "I have a heart thanks to your brother."
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:13 pm

Talone continued to stare down Dee with no falter in her cold armor. She shifted the cup in her hand before taking a piece of chocolate from the candy box.
"Now most would be concerned about something like this. You're seen as a monster to all worlds and believed to run on instinct. I on the other hand know that is not true, though you are the most human like heartless I've met next to yuffey. I wonder if you have the symbol somewhere..."
Lyle jumped in at this point to explain the rest.
"sis is d-dating a heartless n-n-named Ratchet. He l-l-looks like a s-shadow heartless but he r-r-really nice. He s-s-stutters like m-me."
he then moved back close to Dee and leaned on him slightly before realizing he had some injuries.
"Dee, wh-why didn't you s-s-say something! You h-have cuts."
he tried to stand but just ended up falling over. He whined for a moment and tried again but Tal stopped him. She handed Dee her medical kit with a smile. Lyle's eyes lit up at the fact it was not her distorted forced smile but her real sweet smile.
"here, there should be bandages in there and the blue bottle will clean the cuts"
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:22 pm

Dee smiled back as he took the first aid kit. "Thank you, and really, the pain was numb." He said as he let out a small chuckle. "I was going to tell, but I wanted to make sure Lyle was okay first." He held out the bottle to Lyle and smiled. "Wanna do it for me?" He said. He then turned his attention to Talone. "You're dating a heartless too? Guess that is the reason why I'm not really dead I guess. Some people try to kill me on the spot...." Dee said as he prepared for the sting while turning his attention to the ground.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Lyle nodded but blushed as when this situation was reversed a few days ago. He made sure not to let Tal see his face as he applied the medication to a long cut on Dee's shoulder. He flicked his tail about nervously as he added more. He started to trace lines where he felt defined muscles.
"to a degree I know the feeling. See how I'm missing a claw on my heel while Lyle has one? We were hated by a race called Novans back on our home world. They ran tests on Lyle for being so different but I got him out before they could clip his heels and my wings."
Her eyes flew wide as Lyle suddenly just attacked Dee's neck and held him tightly. He was purring like a feline until Tal pulled him away by his tail. She started to yell at him in a series of bird songs and cries. Lyle was doing the same, only he was red as can be and Looking at the ground.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:21 pm

Dee looked at the two confused. Wondering why Lyle did that as he tried his best not to ruin the fight while putting on his own bandages. He failed miserably as he looked at Lyle. "Um.... I have no clue what you two are saying, but can I have some help please?" He asked with a confused face that was red from what Lyle did.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:42 pm

Both looked over ashamed. Tal decided to help him as quickly as possible while Lyle sat a good distance from Dee. He was wringing his tail nervously as he spoke up.
"You d-don't recall how you h-helped me 2 days ago? Th-th-this was the s-same only r-reversed..."
He looked away with a whimper as his sister looked up from the final bandage on Dee's arm with a glare. She got up and ran her hand through her hair.
"Great, my brother is turned on by injuries...lovely, just bloody lovely...."
Lyle looked away once more but went and hugged Dee. He didn't attack Dee, just held him and rested his head on his shoulder. he was a pretty pink color at this point and ashamed of himself. This was interrupted though as Zephyr came in with a limp. She didn't growl or bark, but glare at the couple and limped over to Talone. The massive wolf looked at Tal pleading and whined to be treated. Tal nodded knowing Zeph had learned her lesson and began to set the spirit's broken arm.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:47 pm

"Oh yea... sorry Lyle. The medicine must've messed with my mind." He said with a slight chuckle as he hugged the boy back. He did look at Zephyr as the wolf glared. Dee let his mouth turn into a snarl as he looked at the wounded wolf. He didn't know what it was going to do, so his body tensed ready to see if it wanted a fight. Yet, when the wolf whimpered, his snarl on his face went away, yet his body was still tense.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Once patched up, zeph limped over to a pile of rabbit furs in a far corner and laid out on them. Tal looked and her as if she were expecting something. The wolf gave another whine but did as she was told. She tapped into Dee's and lyle's thoughts to speak.
"I'm sorry for attacking after lady talone accepted you. I also went too far to call Lyle a bitch, that was uncalled for..."
She looked to be squirming in her fur as she turned her back to them and fell asleep. tal sighed but petted the snobby beast along her back.
"she's just a puppy and following orders. She still has to learn she isn't the ruler of everyone and that she needs to control her mouth."
Zeph snorted at this but did nothing more.
Lyle somehow crawled his way into Dee's lap and cuddled up to his love's chest. He was sad yet again there was no heartbeat, but the breathing was a comfort. He looked up to Dee when a thought occurred to him.
"Dee, wh-would you like t-t-to stay here? The a-apartment sc-scares me..."
Talone shot her brother a look but didn't speak.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:15 pm

"It's fine, I understand." He said as he smiled. He gave a smile to Zephyr and nodded to the wolf and then snapped back to Lyle as he mentioned moving in. "Well actually.... it depends.... on what your sister says.... but I would love too... I could cook for you guys too...." He said as he looked then at Talone, waiting for her permission. "But I do understand if she wants to wait until... and if... we um... get... well... hitched...." He said blushing looking away from Talone.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Lyle was confused at Dee's last word while Talone understood completely. She stared Dee down for a moment. She was thinking as how Ratchet ate and was a bit sceptic on that part but she knew someone needed to watch Lyle for the long stretches of time she was gone. Zephyr wasn't exactly liking Lyle and proved this with how she watched him. She gave a sigh at this and finally voiced her judgement.
"you're welcome to stay here Dee. zephyr has proven she can't keep up with him so I need someone to stay here with him while I'm stuck with Master. As for getting 'hitched', let's wait for him to be of age for marriage. I'm still trying to figure out how a that will go considering you're both males..."
at the word marriage lyle's eyes went wide and blush. He himself was confused as to how that would go over as well. He squeezed Dee some in his hold realizing he had never known for same gendered couples to be on his home world. This concerned him greatly as that meant this was extremely taboo for malogriffs.
"Sis, wh-where there c-couples like m-m-me and Dee back h-home?"
tal froze at this and showed her embarrassed/nervous side as she answered.
"um yea a few actually...me and flock mom actually had a bet going that you were gay...apperently mom was right..."
She gave a nervous laugh as Lyle pouted, not at the bet but at the fact that he hadn't seen these couples when he did live in the flock.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:51 pm

Dee smiled as he gripped Lyle a little tighter. He was overjoyed that he could stay. Also he felt a little happier as he had to wait for the age, but it seemed as if he was on Talone's good side.
Before he could squeeze the life out of Lyle, he let the boy go and carefully placed him out of his lap. "Well, I think I'll go back to my apartment and get my stuff. Basically clothes. I have some food that could warm up if you guys are hungry. Remember the chicken Lyle?" He asked.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:37 pm

Lyle nodded and was already drooling at the thought of Dee's cooking. He wanted to go with him but knee that wouldn't happen anytime soon as long as Tal was here. He looked over-joyed though as he spoke up.
"c-can you grab th-the shirt you g-gave me too? Sis p-p-pretty much turned my t-top into r-ribbons when s-she punished me..."
tal gave a sad expression at this and went o hug her brother as her way of saying sorry for what she had done. She picked him up and placed him in his bed, chirping out"stay here". She walked back over to Dee with her stone expression.
"let me fly you there and help carry some of you belongings. I'd like to see what an 'apartment' is exactly."
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Dee's eye twitched as he heard Talone. "It would be a little faster for me to do that by myself Miss Talone. And also... you can't leave Lyle with Zephyr... who know's what those two would do." He said as he peered over her shoulder to see them.
He did turn and leave before she could anwer though. He knew that he could do this faster, and he was way to overjoyed to anything about it. Running to his apartment, nothing could've spoiled this moment.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:56 pm

Talone nodded at his and found him correct. She gave him a smile as she waved him off. She then turned to see both Zephyr and Lyle sleeping soundly. She couldn't help but give a toothy grin at this as she carefully changed Lyle's bandages before writing a note. She took it to her own bed and curled up in sleep. She didn't have her own lover with her but she was surrounded with family. Little did she know though was that her brother wasn't asleep at all, but waiting for her to slip into slumber and follow Dee.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:01 pm

Dee smiled as he whistled through the streets. Being one of the only heartless' here had it's own perks. Walking upstairs, he had a sense that somebody else was in the builing, but brushed it off as he walked upstairs infront of his apartment door, still whistling a happy tune.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:20 am

lyle lay in false sleep until he heard the low chirps of talone in a deep slumber. He quickly bolted out of bed without a sound and jumped down to the forest floor. He would have tried flying but after his crash and his bandaged wing, he decided to sprint instead. Covering himself in a thick layer of magic to hide his feet, tail, wings, and ears, he followed Dee's scent up to the apartment building. He slowed as to creep about until he found Dee whistling and opening his door. Lyle then decided to step feom the shadows and stood in the doorway.
"Sis is a r-really heavy s-s-sleeper. M-mind if I h-help you pack Seele?"
He was beaming up at Dee with glowing pink eyes. He found this word best as Dee was like the missing part of his soul. Today started rough but it turned out lovely.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:25 am

Dee jumped as he heard Lyle. "No I do not mind." He said as he grabbed a bag. "You can get the clothes out of my dresser, Serce." He said with a wink.

Serce=Heart in Polish
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:08 pm

Lyle gave his sweet giggle at this and hugged Dee lightly. After a swift kiss on the cheek he scurried off to go clear out the dresser. He found the shirt Dee had given him in the process and slipped it on with slight difficulty. His bandaged wing wouldn't go through the cut area at first but now he was dressed once more. He hummed as he took the contents of the dresser and neatly began to stack and fold it into 3 neat piles. He was on cloud nine in that moment, just happy he had Dee.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:17 pm

Dee smiled as the boy scurried off to go to his room. A knock though brought the smile off his face. "I got the door Lyle." He yelled as he answered. it.

Dee opened the door and stood in front of him was a man, a little shorter than him. "Dee! It's me Ryo!" He yelled as the black eyes shined from the man. Soon, before Dee could react though, the man had his arms around Dee's neck and kissed him roughly. This caused both men to fall on the ground, Dee underneather the stranger with the dirty blonde hair. He was putting up a fight and pushed against the man, who only pushed back.

Ryo grabbed Dee's wrists and layed them above his head as tape was shone. As soon as Ryo had Dee taped, mouth and wrists, he let his hands wonder under the older mans, by two years, shirt. "I missed you Dee" He whispered.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:40 pm

Lyle tensed up some at the knock on the door, but relaxed as he knew if it were his sister she would just kick the door down. He continued to fold clothes til he heard a new voice and a loud thud. He rushed out the room to see his boyfriend bound and some man all over him. He screech out his words as his magic veil fell away.
"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!!!"
within seconds Lyle hand ran right at them and pulled the stranger off of 'dee'. He threw him with great strength across the room, eyes seeing nothing but rage.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:47 pm

Dee finally wripped the tape off from his wrists and pulled it off his mouth. "You crazy psycho!" He yelled at the man as he stood beside Lyle. "Who the hell do you think you are!?" He asked. The man looked up from where he was thrown with saddened eyes. "Dee you forgot me...." Dee glared as he got near the man. "I've never met you." He sneered. Looking the man up and down, he shook his head. "Definitely never met you before." He stood up and walked back to Lyle. "But, we are lovers! What the hell are you talking about?" The man asked.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:24 pm

He was still in a rage slightly as he growled at the man. He was slowly calming as he hugged Dee to regain composure. He listened as best he could to the male when something clicked in his head. He stood infront of Dee as he knew this could get ugly. He was back to his stuttering self as he explained to both men why this could all be.
"Y-you loved a Dee correct? And my Dee doesn't r-r-recognize you at all. You wh-were in love with a h-human, this Dee(goes and just holds him) isn't human. H-he may not l-l-look it but he is a h-heartless. He's my lover, n-now leave."
He glared coldly at the man as he hugged Dee possessively. He was happy and he wasn't going to let some crazy human take his lover away.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next