Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 3 Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 3 Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

The Meeting of the Young (dahlia)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Meeting of the Young (dahlia)

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:46 pm

he nodded his head in understanding most of what Ren said. as he began to let things sink into his skull, Ren poked his face and said he was still pink. He let out somewhat of a huff as his skin got really pink again. he looked away and used the wing closest to Ren to lightly bat her on the head. He took a few deep breaths and his skin was back to its normal snow white color. he then looked to the sky and asked another question.
"Wh-what do the boys hunt? And why n-no weapons?"
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Meeting of the Young (dahlia)

Post by Yuffie Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:54 pm

"Well, the boys hunt for berries and fruits, they just call it hunting to sound manly." Ren said as she giggled thinking of the first time she had to explain to Peter about how that was gathering and not hunting. "So Neverland is something else isn't it Lyle?" She asked as she rested her head against the tree trunk while closing her eyes.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:00 pm

he looked over to her and actually laughed in a somewhat bird like chirp. he found it funny human children would do something like that to seem older. he could remember he didn't think of things like that when he lived with the flock, just playing in the groups of fledglings his age and the games they were provided with. he then thought about what Ren had though about neverland. he thought.

"i-it is very different t-to say the least. I c-c-c-could never see Tal letting me s-s-stay here."
there was was one thing he did like about neverland though and that was its bright blue sky. it seemed to be a mix between the shade he wore and cobalt.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:05 pm

"I had to sneak off from Mom to get here. She would kill if she knew I was here with no weapon." Ren said as she watched the sun starting to set. "But I had to visit it again. Xy needed more pixie dust and I needed some freedom for a bit." She said as she watched the clouds blow and the owls starting to come out with their hooting. Ren grinned as she closed her hands to mouth and started to create a sound that was perfectly like the owls.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:12 pm

his ears seemed to twitch when he heard owls. a smile crept across his lips as he heard Ren imitate an owl's hoot. he then stood up and had a proud look on his face.
""L-let's meet th-them shall we?"
he then simply gave a few horned owl hoots and held his arm out calmly. after a series of loud hoot and fluttering wings one of the owls came and rested on his wrist. Lyle gave a soft chirp for a giggle and petted the owl.
"It's S-s-safe to touch him."
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:19 pm

"Really?" Ren asked as she stood up and walked carefully to the bird as she hoped not to scare it. She let her hand go out as she softly petted the birds wings. "So pretty..." She said as she continued to pet the animal. "So soft too..." She whispered as she stroked it's wings then. The bird ruffled a bit in which Ren removed her hand. "I don't think it likes me touching the wings." She gave a small hoot and the bird let it's feathers go down again. "Very sophisticated creatures. Valentine. I love owls so much." She walked over and petted the animal again and smiled. "Smart, soft, sweet, nocturnal, and they are beautiful in flight." She tried to pet the wings again, but like before the owl ruffled its feathers and she removed her hand. "Ok, ok. No touching the wings." The owls feathers soon went back to normal like before as she started to pet him again.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:36 am

he gave a weak chuckle as he watched Ren interact with his feathered kin. He reached inside his pocket and pulled out a small pouch with dried rabbit meat in it. he opened the bag and presented it to the owl, hooting as if having casual conversation with it. the owl then took some of the food and seemed to relax.
"n-never try to t-touch a bird's w-wings. Th-that's their o-only means of e-escape."
the owl then flapped its wings as if to prove a point. Two more owls came over and rested on Lyle's shoulder and head. the one on his head was a fledgling as it had some issues landing.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:41 am

Ren laughed at the sight of the birds and helped steady the one on his head. "They all seem to like you." She heard the noise of a falcon as she then called out to it. It soon flew down as she let her right arm out and it landed. "But sadly. Falcons love me."
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:51 am

suddenly the owls began to freak out and took off in a flurry of feathers and owl screeches. only the one on his head was unable to get away as he fell towards the ground. Lyle thankfully caught it before it could land on its head. he held it close to his chest as the falcon seemed to be staring at it with a slight hunger in its eye.
"Owls don't g-get along with f-falcons. I a-agree with them..."
be backed away from the predatory creature with a slight fear in his movements. he didn't like Falcons and he could never understand why until today as he just learned the avian in him was some sort of owl.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:03 pm

Ren looked at the falcon and screeched a bit as it soon left. "Anything I do, if one screech, they usually come." She said as she smiled. "But I finally learned how to tell them to leave me alone." She looked up as she watched the falcon leave and then she looked at Lyle with the same smile plastered on her face.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:25 pm

both him and the little owl let out a sigh as the falcon left. The owl then clambered up onto Lyle's shoulder and rubbed up to his cheek, tickling Lyle.
"Hey*giggles8 i g-get it, you're w-welcome. thank you f-for getting r-rid of it."
he then looked at the sky and finally realized how dark it was. a light panic rose in him as he needed to get back to the nest before Zephyr realized he left.
" I n-need to get home b-b-before Zephyr kn-kn-knows I left..."
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:27 pm

"Aw are you serious?" She said as she remembered hearing her mom mention Zephyr to her so she knew who he was talking about. "Do you have a way to get there?" She asked as she knew that the gummi ship would be able to bring him.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:41 pm

He shook his head no at Ren asking if he had a ride to get home. The owl seemed to get upset that they he had to leave and dug its little talons into his shoulder while hooting in an upset sad tone.
"I g-got here by h-hea-ow! th-that wasn't n-nice..."
he took the little owlet in his hands and watched it puff up its feathers in a way to show it didn't want him to leave. Lyle began to argue with the owlet in hoots until sighing and saying;
"F-fine you can c-c-come home with m-me...*looks to ren* th-think you c-can help m-me get home?"
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:44 pm

"Definitely can. Going have to be by gummi ship though, so hope Mr. Owl here won't be so mean if he has to go that way." She rubbed the owls head and started to walk farther into the forest. "I parked it over here."
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:07 pm

neither the owlet or Lyle objected to this as they followed her to the ship. his eyes got wide as he noticed it was Yuffie's ship.
"Doe's Miss Yuffie kn-kn-know you use her g-g-gummi ship?"
The owlet puffed up some when it saw the ship but Lyle was able to calm it with a few low hoots and a pet to the head.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:12 pm

"She kinda knows..." Ren said as she looked around. She didn't really take it before telling her mother. She left a note beside her side of the bed and took her keys, but she kinda knew. Knocking three times on the door, the door slammed open and Ren started to climb in. "She couldn't find her keys at the time so I had to hotwire it so I could use it. She said it was fine." Ren hoped that Lyle believed her as she went under the motherboard and started to mess with wires. "So thank my aunt Yuffey for teaching me." She mumbled as she started to spark two wires together and the engine roared.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:27 pm

Lyle quirked an eyebrow at the as this seemed wrong to deceive one's mother, biological or not. he clambered into the ship and as she said she didn't have the keys, he knew instantly she had taken it without asking. he folded his arms and seemed to glare at Ren, though his pink eyes didn't make it seem all that threatening.
" Y-you took it. Th-that is n-not listening to y-y-your guardian. if i d-d-did something like th-that Talone w-w-would have m-my hide."
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:32 pm

"Okay so I didn't ask her, but I know she wouldn't let me come here. It was mating season yet again for the pixies." Ren said as she got the motor running and the door closed. "I'll have to do it again because I have to come back and gets Xy as soon as the season is over." Ren said as she pulled her hair back into a ponytail and sat down. "I left a letter and the worse Yuffie is going to do is lecture me. As for Kuja, who knows what the heck he is going to do." She said as she started up the engines.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:40 pm

he cringed at the sound of Kuja's name but just sat still in his seat. he kept his eyes on his feet as he mumbled a few words.
"F-fine, just t-take me to T-twilight town please..."
even though Lyle seemed to be in a somewhat sour mood now the owlet was seeming to be excited and decided the trip in the gummi ship would be more fun sitting on Lyle's head.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:43 pm

Ren noticed the sour mood as she looked at him. "Why the sour mood, seriously? Can't you be like the owl?" She asked as she kicked the wire and the engine turned off. "I'm not driving until you are in a better mood." She gave a slight glare at him.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:02 pm

he looked at her wide eyed as she kicked the ship off. he glared back and kept his arms folded as he explained his mood.
" Its w-wrong to lie t-to guardians. th-things like families a-a-are built on trusts. th-this isn't trust."
the owlet wasn't seeming to like the atmosphere at the moment and began to hoot angrily at Lyle and pull his hair some in his talons, earning a whine. Lyle quickly plucked the owlet from his hair and held him in his arms, petting his head to calm him down.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:07 pm

"In the pixie world we learned to build a relationship on lies. I'm used to that. I have been the perfect daughter and it has annoyed me to be so truthful." She turned the swivel chair to look directly at him. "Yuffie is a good mother, don't get me wrong, but building a relationship on trust is harder for someone who you just met and for someone who is so used to lying too. Don't you know that she is a liar too, a thief?" She asked as her glare worsened.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:50 pm

He tried his best not to faulter as he kept up his own glare.
"My s-s-sister is a cold blooded k-killer and w-we still built t-things on truth. E-even if your m-mom is a t-th-thief she is your mom, y-you need t-to trust h-her."
He then stood and made a brave move and stood infront of ren. His face was inches from her's as he spoke for once without stuttering.
"I could care less if she steals or devoured the hearts of humans like a heartless, truth is needed. Hell, you could twist the truth some and it would be Better than a straight up lie! Do you really want to end up fucked up like me and Tal because our parents lied to us on everything! I was cut open every day of my life by that bitch that was my mother! Do you want to be this fucked up?!"
He was yelling at this point and didn't seem like the scared sweet person he was. This scared the owlet into flying into the back of the shop and hiding until Lyle calmed down.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:21 am

"So the true Lyle shows himself." Ren didn't break her glare as she bent down and messed with the wire as she looked at him. "Atleast my father stays calm." She mumbled as the engine started and she got back up. "Well as I drive you there you better calm down, or I will open the door and kick you out. Kuja does have an effect on me too." She said as she took the controls and started to flick switches with her right hand.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:51 pm

When Ren said this was the real him his eyes lost their hate and the terrified child came back. He looked at his hands as his eyes held wide. He had never lost his temper like that, ever. This girl, this young girl brought out the monster in him without even trying. He walked back to the chair and stared blankly at the wall with wide eyes. He was crying but a sound never left his lips. He seemed almost dead as the owlet came back an tried to comfort Lyle. He lifted his hand and without even being there petted the owlet in hi lap. This action held nothing to it though as he wasn't really there, more of a hallow shell of what he was.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next