Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Charming Heartless (Dahlia) Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Charming Heartless (Dahlia) Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Charming Heartless (Dahlia) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Charming Heartless (Dahlia) EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Charming Heartless (Dahlia) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Charming Heartless (Dahlia) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Charming Heartless (Dahlia) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Charming Heartless (Dahlia) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Charming Heartless (Dahlia) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Charming Heartless (Dahlia) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Charming Heartless (Dahlia) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Charming Heartless (Dahlia)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Charming Heartless (Dahlia) Empty Charming Heartless (Dahlia)

Post by Dee Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:31 pm

Dee grinned as he walked up the road of Twilight Town. Everybody was out of town, for a festival, he guessed, in the other town that was beside Twilight Town. He sighed as he sat down on a bench and watched the clouds.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Charming Heartless (Dahlia) Empty Re: Charming Heartless (Dahlia)

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:49 am

Lyle knew this was a bad idea, but his newly formed adventurous nature wanted to stretch itswings. It was broad daylight and he went out the nest without a magic veil on and without Zephyr. He knew one thing though, it was best to stay up high as to seem like a bird. He loved having the air beneath his wings but knew he couldn't fly long. He ended up gliding low and landing rather roughly on what he thought was a deserted road. Well it was a bit more of a crash as he ended up scraping his right side along the painful concrete. He was crying ad he did his best to sit up. He was holding his scratched up arm as he put a veil over his body to hide his inhuman features, though this ended up being rather pointless as he had landed near a bench with someone sitting on it. They had wittnessed his crash and that he wasn't human at all.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:36 am

Dee stared wide eyed at the creature that was in front of him. It looked hurt, with wings, yet it soon changed human. Dee shook his head as he looked again. Must've been my imagination. Dee thought as he stood up and and crouched beside the boy. "Are you okay?" He asked as he took out a small piece of cloth and held it out. "You took a mighty big trip." He said, doubting what he saw. He wiped his back a bit as he smiled.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:50 am

When he heard the man on the bench had thought he was seeing things gave a small sigh of relief only to wince in pain and look over the damage. Some of the scratches were bleeding but not by much. He was going to be very sore and bruised pretty blues and purples tomorrow, possibly within the next few hours. He jumped some when the man came over to him and asked if he was okay but before he could find his voice the man rubbed the scratched part of his back. He gave a shreik as he cried profusely. He scrambled away from the man as his veil started failing, allowing his tail and ears to be seen for the moment. He clutched his injured arm as he curled his body up, tears flowing wildly from his pink frightened eyes.
"D-Don't touch m-m-me!"
He flashed his razored animal like teeth as if to b a threat but it failed as he started to cry like a small child.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:25 pm

Dee sighed as looked at the boy and saw a flicker of a tail and a pair of ears. The image startled Dee, but he figured it was still his mind playing tricks. It was then though that he looked closely at the boy. He seemed scrawny, but he had a furocious attitude. "Listen, I'm not going to hurt you. You already did that yourself. Now please calm down." He said as Dee ran his fingers through his own hair. "I have an apartment where we can clean up your wounds. And I swear, I'll sit in the other room if you want to clean them up yourself." Dee said as he held up both of his hands defensively. "But I am not going to let you stay scared from that.... fall." He said as he looked at the boy while still trying to figure out why he was seeing a tail and ears on him.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:48 pm

He listened but still cried loudly. Unlike his sister he wasn't too sure on how to use the medicines back in the nest. He did know though that wounds need to be cleaned as soon as possible to prevent infection. He shakily stood up, noticing his lion tail could be clearly seen but didn't care. He looked back at the man with wide,crying eyes as he spoke.
"o-ok...but p-please stay in t-the other r-room..."
He is extremely self conscious out his features even around his closest of friends. Who would want to see how sickly he looked anyway? One look at his spine jetting out from his back and anyone would be repulsed. He shook this off though as he took his tail in hand and looked nervous ot of his mind.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:59 pm

Dee smiled as he gave a bow. "I will not watch"

((ooc: sorry my computer is messing up, so it's short))
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:48 pm

He gave a huff of annoyance followed by a pained whine at The man's actions. He wrung his tail in his hand As he looked to his feet, wriggling his human looking toes. He took a few steps closer as he spoke up.
"I'm L-L-Lyle....can w-we go now? I-it b-b-burns..."
As he said this he lightly ghosted his fingers over the largest scratch from his shoulder to his elbow.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:22 pm

"Follow me, and my name is Dee." Dee said as he walked to his apartment building.

He smiled as he opened his door to the clean apartment. "Welcome." Dee said as he took of his button up shirt to become shirtless as his abs were showing. "Bathroom is over there. The firs aid kit is behind the mirror." Dee said as he gave the boy room as he sat on his couch and layed down.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:43 pm

he gave a visible shudder at his fear of being enclosed in such a small space. his eyes went wide though as Dee began to take off his shirt. he didn't understand it but he could feel his face heat up before running to hide in the bathroom. he was a rather cute shade of pink as he began to dig around the cabinet for the first aid Dee was talking about. he was confused by his reaction as he used rubbing alcohol to clean the major cuts, giving random shrieks and whimpers from how it burned. he had removed his veil showing his true inhuman self as he started to bandage the major areas. he was having some slight difficulty with the cuts around his wing and knew he would need help with those. he gave a whimper of fear as he opened the door some while he spoke up.
"Um D-Dee, could y-you help me? I c-c-cant get the c-cut on m-m-my back...."
he opened the door a bit further as he had folded his wings, his whole body trembling.
"D-don't hate m-m-me when you s-s-see me p-please..."
he was scared he would be kicked out still wounded or injured more. the man was much bigger than him and he could tell he wouldn't need much strength to take little Lyle out.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:54 pm

Dee smirked as he heard the boy needed help, yet he couldn't understand why the boy asked him to not hate him. It was when he noticed the wings that he let out a small gasp. Dee was surprised, but held it back after that one gasp as he moved to the boy "Awesome wings." Was all Dee said as he took a hold of a rag and poured some alohol on it. "You're going have to bend over the sink a bit, I can't really reach the cut."
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Lyle squeezed his eyes shut waiting for a smack or to be shoved out the building but was surprised with a small gasp and Dee saying his wings were awesome. it made the color in his skin brighter, making him more confused and flustered. he kept his back facing Dee with his body heat rising. he was a bit confused as to why he couldnt reach the cut with him standing but followed the order anyway. he had coiled his tail around his leg and folded his wings but was still leaving the wounded area exposed. he was so flushed it made no sense to him why he was feeling like this at all.
"...I think I'm s-s-sick...."
he muttered this under his breath as he was feeling feverish and had no idea why. maybe something got in the cuts? or he was coming down with the flu? The poor little fledgling had no idea what was going on with him.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:27 am

Dee grinned as he started to wipe the scar. "Is here an other feelings? Beause I don't think that you're sick. Just saying." He kept on wiping until he figured the cut was clean as he moved to anoher cut. It was then he also noticed that there was heat from the boy. A heat he could tell was not from sickness, but from another emotion that the boy appearenlty never gave way to this feeling "I believe you're not sick, but you're feeling another emotion." Dee dropped his rag onto the floor as he moved his hand up from under the boys shirt.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:19 pm

Lyle was distracted from the questions by the burn his cuts were feeling from being cleaned. his body instantly tensed up though as the question sunk in. Other feelings? his body was burning from the inside out and his heart was stuck in his throat and he had no idea why. he thought he heard a smirk in Dee's voice as he said it was another emotion. What emotion could this possibly be? he was scared out of his mind from it. he looked back to Dee with frightened eyes as he heard the rag hit the floor.
"W-w-w-what are y-you talking ab- EEP!"
his whole body jolted and tensed at the same time when he felt Dee's hand slide under his shirt. it felt like a mixture of fear underlined with some unknown feeling that made Lyle's stomach knot up. he tried moving away but something told him not to that it was nice and would feel better. His body heat was still spiking though as he pressed closer to the sink trying to get away.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:37 pm

Dee smiled as he felt the boy tense underneath his hands. "I'm not going to hurt you Lyle." He said as he ran his finger back down the boys body as he moved closer while Lle shifted to the sink. Dee let his index finger twirl around he boys bell button before going back up the shirt. "I could make it hurt though, which do you choose?" He gave a small smile that could be seen from the mirror as he let his hands skim down again and he lifted the boys shirt while licking the boys cheek.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:50 pm

((ooc: his topic has been moved to Yuffie's M site: http://kingdomheartsmature.proboards.com/index.cgi? just pm me or yuffie for the password))
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Dee grinned as he pulled out the Italian Chicken, hoping that Lyle would like it. It was something that the woman who lived downstairs taught him how to cook when he was on his own in the apartment and didn't know how to cook. He set the food on the table as he took off his oven mits and walked to his bedroom. The smell was all around and to Dee it was teh perfect smell. He sat down on the bed and smiled at Lyle a second before getting up and putting on a new pair of clothes because the ones he wore while cooking messed up.

After getting dressed, Dee walked into the kitchen and brought out candles as he lit them and turned off the light. He wanted it to seem romantic. The vegetables were done, yet he wasn't sure the boy would eat them, but he wanted it there just in case. He smiled as he placed wine on the table and the plates with the silver ware and wine glasses. He had other drinks in the fridge just in case the boy wanted something else. Dee grinned as he looked at the table. It was perfect, just like Lyle was for him. He walked into the bed room and layed down beside Lyle as he moved some of his hair out of his face. The boy looked like an angel even when he slept. "Lyle, time to wake up." Dee whispered.

((ooc: This is what Dee is wearing:
Spoiler:
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:19 pm

He was still sound asleep as he felt his hair being pushed out of his face. He chirped like a little song bird and snuggled the pillow he was holding more. He wasn't exactly willing to wake up until he finally caught the scent of food. he slowly opened one eye and let out a yawn. his wings and arms started to stretch out as he started to become more aware. He gave a bright smile even though it somewhat hurt his visibly bruised face. he let go of the pillow and hugged Dee lovingly. he was very sore at this point with his whole right side purple-blue but he didn't care as long as Dee was there to hold.
"mm-morning..."
he buried his face in Dee's chest and seemed to purr as that of a cat would. his tail flicked about behind him as he was content. the only thing that ruined this sweet little show of affection was the small rumble of Lyle's stomach.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Dee smiled as he returned the hug, yet he chuckled when he heard Lyle's stomach growl. "Glad that you're hungry." Dee said as he let go of Lyle and stood up. He held moved to the t-shirt that he fixed for Lyle as he held it out for Lyle to walk into. Dee was prepared for the worst as he remembered how much the boy bruised easily.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:38 pm

he seemed to pout at Dee's comment but perked up when Dee got up and got the shirt he altered so it would suit his wings. he got up slowly as his whole frame ached, this pain visible in his eyes. he smiled though as he walked over and slipped the shirt on. it was a bit loose on him and he had no trouble getting it over his wings. the sleeves were a bit too long though and stopped at his finger tips. he buttoned the shirt with slight difficulty as they were small and not like ones he had dealt with before. he moved away from Dee and faced him with a smile on his innocent face. If it weren't for the massive bruising he would be the sweetest little picture. he hugged Dee again as if he couldn't get enough contact with the man.
"Th-thank you."
he then began to chirp followed by purring once more as he seemed content just staying there hugging him even if his stomach was saying other wise.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:59 pm

Dee returned the embrace as he grinned. He held back the urge to mate with the boy again, as the boy was hurting and he could tell. He took a deep breathe and let go of the boy as he went to his dresser and grabbed a scarf. "Don't wanna spoil the surprise." He said as he wrapped it around Lyle's head. "Trust me, you're going to like this Lyle." He whispered as he gave a light bite on his ear before pulling back. He took Lyles left hand into his own as his right hand held lightly to his waist as he pulled Lyle into the dining room. When they arrived, Dee smiled and let go of Lyle after realeasing his hold and took off the blind fold. "Here you go." Dee said as he moved to Lyle's seat and pulled it out like a gentlemen.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:34 pm

he gave a fearful look at first when Dee approached him with the scarf, but relaxed knowing Dee wouldn't hurt him. he gave a visible shudder when his ear was bit but his hunger and curiosity as to what this surprise was keeping him from pulling Dee back. his steps were careful as he was guided by Dee. the smell of fresh food that he did not recognize filled his nose, sparking more curiosity. he opened his eyes wide once the blind fold was removed. he did his best not to drool as he saw the nicely cooked dinner. he sat carefully as he folded his wings to sit better. he smiled up to Dee as he spoke.
"Th-thank you! this l-l-looks good."
he seemed so care free at that moment, as if he didnt have laws looming over him from all he has done and what he is. he was normal in that little moment.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:49 pm

"Glad you like it. I got some sleep while it was cooking so don't try to feel to bad." Dee said as he scooted Lyle's chair up to the table and then moved to his seat. "There is Red Wine, italian chicken, boiled mixed vegetables, and au gratin. Au gratin is basically cheese potatoes." Dee said as he took a spoon and let a scoop appear on his plate. "It is tasty."
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:02 pm

He was happy and slightly confused at the moment. He had never or heard of, except the word vegetable, in his life. He had only known of dog abd rabbit were safe to eat here along with a few plants his sister would find. This though was removed from his thoughts as he picked up the scent of the meal again. He was eyeing what Dee called chicken. He then realized another little detail that may be important. He had no idea how human manners worked. He saw small sliver objects around his plate and didn't know how to use them. He picked up the pronged sliverware as he had an embarrassed look on his face.
"um....I've n-never used...*thinks of the word* u-utensils before..."
He felt really selfconscious about not knowing how to do something that was commem knowledge to veryone on this world.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:36 am

Dee laughed as he stood and walked to the boy. "I'll help you then." He said as he pulled out the seat and sat beside the boy.

((ooc: teacher wasn't watching << I was able to type quickly. I'm so Sorry! :C))
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next