Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

The Meeting of the Young (dahlia)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) Empty The Meeting of the Young (dahlia)

Post by Yuffie Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:21 pm

Ren sighed as she looked around Neverland. "Valentine Xy, we're home." Ren said as she landed her mother's gummi ship and walked out. "Hopefully the pixies and Peter do not find us." She thought out loud as she walked toward her old home. "Think the animals took it over Xy?" She asked. The pixie shook her head as she flew and expected the small little tree and grinned. Ren grinned back and soon walked toward the beach. "Let's enjoy the view then." She sat down on the beach with Xy sitting on her shoulder as she watched the waves crashing against the rocks and the mermaids swimming. Taking a deep breath, she then decided to lay down, which caused Xy to lay on the sand beside her. "I could stay here forever, if they was not so much chaos with Peter and Hooke. When I came here when I was nine, that was all you heard." Xy nodded as she remembered she was at a pixie meeting on the other side of the island. "I just hope for nothing to go wrong today." She mumbled as she let her eyes close for a bit.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) Empty Re: The Meeting of the Young (dahlia)

Post by DahliaBlackwood Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:38 pm

Lyle had somehow done something most would think he is incapable of. He fought a heartless and forced it to make him a portal. He had told the thing to bring him to Twilight Town but it threw him into Neverland. He quickly covered himself in a magic veil to hisw his feet, ears, tail, and wings. He looked down at his now human toes and moved them finding it bizarre they weren't 4 clawed bird feet. He slowly came log the sandy coast and nearly screamed when he saw the vast body of water. He quickly ran back into the trees and decided to stay within that area and as far from the water as possible. He walked along the edge of the woods bordering te sandy coast before coming across a girl relaxing in the sand. He then made a brave move and tried to walk on the sand. He whimpered at how strange it felt aganist his feet. He wrinkled his nose when it started to get in his leg cover. He then got really brave before steping to where te waves lapped at the sand. He looked at it with fearful eyes before screaming when the cold water hit his feet. He was in a total panic as he fell over and scurried up the beach away fro the water.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:19 pm

Xy patted Ren's face as she saw the boy. Ren sat up on her elbows and looked at the boy. With her eyebrow arched, she stood up and walked over to him. "I've never seen you here before. My name is Ren." She crouched down beside him and smiled. "Oh and the water. It won't hurt."
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:33 pm

He was crying at this point and backed up from the girl. He didn't want to flee as the girl didn't give off any bad energy as far as he could tell in his panic. He grabbed his tail and began his bad habit of wringing his tail inhis hands. He looked at the girl and tried his best to smile.
"I-I know it won't h-hurt me, it just s-scares me...my n-name's Lyle."
He then shakily slipped off his leg covers and poured the sand out of then muttering in-between his whimpered crying.
"S-stupid sand...h-hate sand..."
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:50 pm

"Why hate sand?" She asked as she sat down beside him and slipped off her shoes. "Sand feels good when you're barefoot." She let her legs out into the sand and started to mess with the sand with her feet. "The water feels good too, but who knows you might be like my mom. She's not that fond of water." She replied with a laugh. She then stopped suddenly and looked at him. "By the way, why are you here?" Ren asked hoping he wasn't like her wanting to take over one world and this was his one.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:11 pm

He scrunched up his features in distaste as she dug her tows into the sand. He wanted to tell her the truth why he's afraid of water but that would mean he would have to show his true appearance, possibly scaring her away. He frowned some when she asked why he was here. He didn't want to be here but home.
"w-well I was trying to get h-home to a place called t-Twilight town. I tried w-what my sister does and u-use heartless to get home. It k-kinda back fired and it b-brought me here.."
He squirmed a little as the veil of magic was starting to get itchy against his skin.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:24 pm

"Yeah, heartless are evil. I used to use heartless until I started to use Caledescope, my mom's gummi ship." She smiled as she started to play with the sand. "This is my home planet, Neverland. You never grow old." Taking a breathe she smelled the air and smiled. "Smells the same as the last time I came here." She then turned to him and smiled. "This world is a lot different from Twilight Town, isn't it?" She asked.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:45 pm

He picked up his head and his eyes went wide when he heard the name of the gummy ship. A smile crossed his face as he wiped his eyes of tears.
"I've met y-your mama. Miss Yuffie right? She took me h-home once in the gummi ship."
He then looked around and liked the vast sky. He could already feel the wind under his wings if he was a strong flyer. He actually flapped his wings and flicked his tail, making them bump into Ren. He didn't think it mattered as his wings were hidden by magic.
"It's n-not so congested with b-buildings here. I could w-walk around an not be stared at."
He missed the flock. His adoptive mother wa quite gentle with him and every one treated him nicely. He didn't know though that they only treated him kind because he was a vessel of pure lightning energy.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:02 pm

Ren smiled as she looked up at the sky. "Yeah, my adoptive mother, she's nice all the time to me." She rubbed her elbow as she looked down. She could've sworn something hit her. Shrugging it off she listened to him stutter about what Twilight Town was like to him. "Buildings hurt my throat. Iron I guess. Pixies like Xy...." She looked on her shoulder to see that Xy was gone and sighed, "Well pixies don't like iron, and I grew up around pixies. Sometimes stuff does rub off." She gave a small shrug and looked around. "Being human sucks." She mumbled as she grabbed a seashell and threw it at the water. "I've always wanted a tail, like Daddy's. It would be so cool." Ren closed her eyes then as she imagined herself with a tail like she had in the Pridelands.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:28 pm

He stiffened at the last thing about tails. He then coiled his around his waist as to make sure it wouldn't hit her again. He quirked his head to the side as she mentioned her dad had a tail. He wondered about this when he decided to ask.
"Wh-Who is your papa e-exactly? Is he nice?"
He could feel the tip of his tail swish about some as it tickled his side some. He looked at her thinking who this man could be and why he wasn't human.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:36 pm

"Well, he's nice to me and Mama..." She gulped as she remembered her mother lecturing not to tell, but she could tell that Lyle was nice. "He's um... His name is Kuja." She stuttered at first then talked really fast. She looked around carefully to make sure that no one was out there, as that would put her in danger if they knew her father and came after her.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:54 pm

His eyes got big and began to cry again. He backed away from her and seemed shaken. He was actually getting along with the daughter of thean keeping his sister away from him. He pointed a shaking hand at her as he cried ou his words.
"He's the o-one keeping sister a-away from me!"
He wa wailing loudly now as he let his veil fade from around him. He was now pointy eared, bird footed, tail lashing about and wings wrapped around his quivering body like a shield. He was making friends with the evil one's child. He felt filth and fear wash over him at that very moment.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Ren looked wide eyed as she realized who he was talking about. "You're her brother!?" She asked as she looked at him. He was shaking his finger at her and she just clacked her tongue. She didn't notice his change because she stood and started to walk around. "He's not that big of an influence on me. Yuffie is more." She then heard the sobbing and looked to see him. Her eyes widened as she saw the wings, tail, and feet. "Oh Valentine." She cursed when she saw him. It wasn't for his looks, but the way he seemed to just shelter himself up. She walked towards him and hugged him, just as her mother did. "Lyle, I've never seen my father's evil side... and you're sister... I wanted to help her so badly..." A tear ran down her face as she remembered how his sister looked. "Lyle, please calm down." She whispered.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:17 pm

He flinched away from her and drew his wings around him tighter. He wanted to shock the girl until her heart stopped but didn't have the soul to do it. His sobs got louder as he looked at her to where one could only see a single pink, crying eye look at them from between the wings.
"Y-your papa is a bad man. He's the one that made h-her look like that! He tortured t-the one thing she loved without thinking and b-broke her! She's broken and I can't help her!"
He wasn't sheriking but he was getting close to it as he sparked.
"I-I...I'm sorry! I c-can't help this, I'm j-just too weak to protect Tal..."
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:23 pm

"When I get home, I'm sure Momma already talked to him about it." She looked at him through the wings. "I've never had a sister or a brother, the only people I considered family were Peter, the Lost boys, and the pixies." Her eyes showed sadness as she looked at him. "So unlike other people, I will not say that I know how you feel, because I do not." She then tried to touch him through the wings. She moved carefully hoping not to scare him as her index fingers were close. "But I believe that we should try to find out what others go through." She said as she was about an inch from him.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:55 pm

He squirmed slightly when a hand touched his wings. He sniffles as he listen to her before opening his wings up more to reveal his whole head. He had stopped wailing to the top of his lungs at this point and tried his best to talk.
"I-I'm sorry....I should be nicer...a-and I love my sister but I h-have to rely in her f-for everything...I was b-born ill...making mee weak and s-small..."
He was looking at her at this point before reaching a hand out to hers. He held her hand and excamined it thinking they would be the same sisize. He made far to many assumptions about his appearece. He may have been small for a MaloGriff but he was the size of an average human teenage boy.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Ren watched as he observed her hand and her face started to go warm. "You... You don't look small." She stuttered as she looked up trying to calm herself down. Yuffie told her about feelings and emotion and how they come about, so she hoped it would be just from embarrassment on her side. "So...um... if you don't mind me asking, what illness did you have?" She asked.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:22 pm

He let go of her hand and looked away, his wing opening all the way. He drew lines in the sand as he tried his best to explain.
"I-I am small.most boys m-my are 6 feet tall....my illness m-makes me a weak flyer, tiny, a-and very pale. I'm what is c-called albino..."
His ears were teary still as he thought of all his flaws. He didn't like wing what he was he wanted to be normal.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:03 pm

"Well, I don't think your small." She said as she looked him in the eyes the best way she could as she looked at him. A smiled formed from her lips as she took her hand and made him stand up. "You're an original, not a copy! Think of it as that!" She gave a little jump and moved her hand around. "Just think of it as that..." She whispered.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:28 pm

He was baffled at the child's actions. He guessed it was because he was bigger than her since she was a human girl. He tilted his head to the side in confusion as she whispered a repeat of what she had said. He drew his face close to her's and blinked his pale pink eyes as if he was trying to understand.
"Are y-you distracted by something?"
He was truely giving proof of his inscurity and innocence.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:23 am

"Huh?" Ren looked back and jumped a bit on how close he was. "I... I just thought I saw somebody, that is all." She covered her face to hide some of her blush and turned around hoping that he did not see.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:59 am

Lucky for ren didn't noticethe blush on her face and took her word. He backed away when she looked away and stared at the sky with a slightly dull look. He was thinking of home, his real home, and how his flock mother must be worried sick. He could picture her sensing search parties all throughout the world. But then the memory of his birth parents and how they wanted to find him and Talone crossed his mind. He shivered from the thought of being confined in that lab daily and being tested on with no rest. He then let out a faint whisper as if he was hiding it from himself.
"I hope m-mama and papa never f-find me..."
He was staring at one of thestars in tw sky and making a wish on it. It was hi only form of guidance when he was without his sister.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:54 pm

"I wish I knew my parents." She said as she stood beside him.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:43 pm

He snapped back to reality when ren spoke of birth parents. He shook his head some as he stared at his feet. He can still remember his father being discusted with him when he was an innocent 5 year old that couldn't fly or fight.
"My r-real parents were cold people. They w-wanted to be like Novans and l-live in concrete cities. They even clipped t-their wings and heel claw to blend in. T-they planned to do the s-same to me and tal. T-tal took me away to the f-forest and we found a flock w-where I got a better mama."
He smiled some at her and did what Talone would do to him and muss her hair some.
"I think y-Yuffie makes a good mama for y-you."
He felt good to relieve some of his pent up memories to this child.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:21 am

Ren glared a bit as she shook her head from his hand and fixed her hair. "That is a little harsh what they tried to do to you." She said as she softened her glare. "But I just met Yuffie, before that all I had were pixies, an evil captain with a hook, a group of hyper active boys, and while trying to find a home." She watched the sea and saw a large boat. "Speaking of evil captains with a hook, I think we should run!" She said as she grabbed his hand and ran back into the forest.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next