Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 2 Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 2 Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

The Meeting of the Young (dahlia)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Meeting of the Young (dahlia)

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:34 am

He squeaked slightly when ren started to pull him away. He followed but found her pace too slow if they were trying to run away from something. Suddenly with a brave look on his face, he scooped up the girl and ran at full force. He had his wings around his arms as to shield Ren some it bramble got in the way.
"im a r-really fast runner.T-Tell me where to hide.".
He kept his feet moving before finding a brook and jumping it. He seemed to sail over it before landing with a running start on the otherside.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of the Young (dahlia) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Meeting of the Young (dahlia)

Post by Yuffie Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:17 pm

"If Hook saw us, he will know where I would hide! Closer to the woods, there should be a clearing ahead of us and then a cave. In there is where we should b safe!" She pointed ahead of her as she strained her neck up to see if they landed on land only to realize that they were close to it. "Darn it Hook." She whispered as she glared in the direction.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:32 pm

He nodded his head and doubled his pace. He did notice the clearing and opened his wings to slow his pace down. He looked in all directions listening for feet as he scurried to the cave. Once they were closer to the back he put ren down and shuddered his wings in a lesser form of fear. He looked over to her with his glowing pink eyes as he stuttered.
"W-Who is Hook?"
His glowing eyes allowed him to see clearly although he had no idea if Ren could see.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:58 pm

Ren sighed as she sat down and pulled out a small firecracker and lit it. "Hook stole me when I was younger from my birth parents... He brought me here." She looked where she saw him and then looked down. "He fights everyone on the island and used to always attack the pixies because he wanted me after they stole me from him..." Letting out a sigh she looked around the gave and found some sticks and lit them. "That'll help with my vision. But Hook has a large group of guys, and I would face them, but I have no weapon. Yuffie and Kuja were going to give me one before I came here, but it wasn't ready yet."
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:05 pm

He smiled some as he heard about not having a weapon. He then allowed his staff to appear in a small show of sparks. The top glowed giving just enough of the blue light to cover the both of them.
"I'm n-not much of a fighter but I can s-scare him. If that doesn't w-work I'll zap them."
He giggled some as his tail swayed behind him. He then looked to the mouth of the cave thinking he heard the heel of boots on dirt and grass.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Ren hid behind Lyle as she saw the man she remembered from when she came back. "Hook." She snapped at him. "Ah Ren, you've come back home." Hook said joyously as he looked then at Lyle. "And you've brought a friend." Ren glared as the group of pirates soon joined Hook. "I know some physical attacks, weapons are going to be basic swords." She whispered to Lyle hoping to give him an open chance.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:00 pm

Ren hid behind Lyle as she saw the man she remembered from when she came back. "Hook." She snapped at him. "Ah Ren, you've come back home." Hook said joyously as he looked then at Lyle. "And you've brought a friend." Ren glared as the group of pirates soon joined Hook. "I know some physical attacks, weapons are going to be basic swords." She whispered to Lyle hoping to give him an open chance.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:20 pm

Lyle tucked her into his wing as he pointed the staff at them. He was already crying as he whispered to ren.
"C-cover your ears. Bury I-in my wing."
He then let loose a loud shreik that sounded like an angry hawk. It echoed off the walls of the cave as he raised his volume to where glass or gems would break. He then made an electrical field around him and Ren if the pirates drew too close.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:38 pm

Ren quickly hid further into his wing and covered her ears while the pirates watched stupidly. The shriek made some pirates fall to their knees screaming while some just got on their knees and looked at him. Hook watched him while doing his best to cover is ears with the hook. The roof of the cave started to shake as Ren watched. His scream soon stopped a field appeared around her. She looked around to see if the pirates would try to go after them, but the ones who were screaming while covering their ears seemed to be out of commission. Hook, though, was not. He ran over to Ren as she noticed the field was electrical. "You're awesome Lyle!" She yelled as she ran to the pirate captain and hit him, causing him to be shocked. "Anybody else?" She asked the ones that started to run to the captain. They shook their heads and Ren smiled then turned to Lyle. "Shall we go?" She asked as she held out her elbow.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:54 pm

He was gasping for air as the scream was too much for his little lungs. He was crying heavily now as he nodded to take ren's arm. He held the staff before them and pushed through the rest of the pirates shocking them till they were clear of the cave. He then finally caught what she had said about him, making him blush some while still trying to regulate his breathing.
"T-thank...you...n-not a ...bad...hit..."
He was slightly dizzy but push it away to get farther from the pirates.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:03 pm

"That must've put a lot out of you. My old home is around here, and I've checked it out, nobody went in there. So if you wanna rest it's near here." She said as she turned to see him blush and smiled. "By the way you look cute with the blush." She said bluntly as she slowed down her pace to a tree that had a small hole in it. "Home!"
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:14 pm

The blush became slightly deeper as he glared at her. He would have given her a little shock but was too tired. When he saw the tree he wasn't sure he could fit inside. He ended up sitting down and leaning on the tree. His eyes were half lidded with exhaustion as he put his staff away.
"N-not funny...I'm not use to c-compliments..."
He used one of his wings as a blanket while he looked ready to pass out.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:16 am

"I'm not really used to them either." Ren said as she put her hands on her hips and turned a bit to see him. "Lyle! If you're about to passout then there is a little bed in there underneath the tree!" She half yelled. She moved herself to a crouching position as she looked at him. "Or you could stay here and I watch over you just in case."
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:03 am

He huffed in annoyance as he kept his eyes opened. He never liked yelling and he wasn't exactly comfortable enough with this girl to fall asleep around her. He unfolded his wing from around him and sat up. His eyes still looked sleepy as he spoke.
"I-I'm fine. I can stay a-awake."
He then realized he hadn't put his leg earners back on and quickly slipped them over his feet. He pulled the scarf around his neck some as he began to poke fun at hook.
"Hook is a r-really bad excuse for a p-pirate. If I c-can take you out y-your untrained or just w-weak."
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:51 pm

"Yeah he is a very bad pirate." She said as she shifted to sitting beside him."He loses all the time. If only I had my sword I could've beat him into a bloody pulp." She then giggled to herself as the memory came back of her actually doing that. Xy then fluttered up and smiled at the two as she flew to Ren's shoulder and sat. "Welcome back Xy." She said as she rubbed the little pixies head. The pixie let out a small giggle and then shot a glare to Lyle.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:03 pm

He gave a nervous smile when ren mentioned the sore excuse of a pirate hook was. He had a puzzled look on his face when a pixie fluttered over to ren and sat onher shoulder. He looked away and squirmed some when the little creature glared at him as if he was evil. He was messing withhis tail as he spoke up.
"p-please stop staring miss Xy... It m-makes me nervous....d-did I do s-something w-w-wrong?"
His eyes were crying as he didn't want to seem mean even though his race was known for their tempers and love of fighting. His sister was a pure example of this.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:46 pm

"Xy gets jealous easily, even though I have no clue why she is this way right now." She slapped the pixie upside the head with her index finger and that brought the pixie to then glare at her. Ren didn't pay attention though because she was used to it. "And you're not mean Lyle. Actually you're the nicest person I know here on Neverland." She said with a smile.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:13 pm

he gave a true smile, something he hadn't done in years, and cried in joy. most of his memories of human creatures were Novans torturing him by turning him into a test subject. he wanted to hug the girl but restrained himself.
"Th-thank you Ren. it's b-been a long t-t-t-time since a h-human has been k-kind to me."
his tail wagged behind him happily as he continued to smile.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:00 pm

"Well there is a lot of horrible ones. So I can understand." She said smiling as Xy just abruptly got up and left. Ren glared at the pixie and sighed. It was then that she decided that today's events kind of left her without a little energy as she yawned and leaned her head on his shoulder. "Dang if I'm tired, then that means you have to be way worse on the tired scale."
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:05 pm

His smile softened to a more saddened expression as Ren leaned on his shoulder. He seemed nervous at first but he draped one of his wings over her as to shield her from the wind. He pulled his knees to his chest and wrapped his arms around them as he hummed. He was tired to the point be could pass out any moment but he felt he needed to stay up as this world was unsafe compared to his cozy little nest.
"I-I'm fine. If you're sleepy th-th-though you can rest. I can m-make a barrier to s-stop pirates from a-a-attacking."
His body seemed a bit more relaxed as he stared into the blue sky.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:11 pm

"Thank you Lyle, you're always so kind." She whispered as she drifted to sleep while snuggling a bit closer. It was then that a call that sounded like a bird brought her eyes to snap open. "Peter." She mumbled as she looked around. There was a rustle in the leaves as she saw a fox tail moving. "Lost Boys." She grumbled as she moved off of Lyle and just sat waiting for the boy. She first saw Tinkerbell who flew right to her and hugged her shoulder. She giggled a bit from the pixie dust as she looked up. Peter was right in her face grinning like usual. "Ren? There is no way that could be you! Tink over heard Xy talking, saying that you were here. I couldn't believe... His eyes then moved to Lyle as he gave a slight glare. "Whose he?" Peter asked as he looked at Lyle. "His name is Lyle. He is my friend and he helped me with Hook." She glared at Peter as he then turned his head back and met her glare with his own. "He seems like nothing special to me." He said as he moved his arm to motion to Lyle. "Only cause you don't...." Ren then stood up as Peter backed away. "You're jealous aren't you Peter!?" It was then that all the lost boys appeared and stood behind Peter as he blushed. "No I'm not!" He exclaimed as he crossed his arms and pouted. "Then you won't shoot glares if I do this?" She asked as she gave Lyle a peck on his lips and then turned back to Peter who was glaring even worse at him. "I knew you were jealous!" Ren exclaimed as she poked Peter in the chest.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Lyle was confused at first when she nuzzled into his wing but then was startled by the sound of a bird. On instinct he let out a low chirp like that of a sparrow to let them know they were there. he didn't pay much attention to Ren's muttering until a pixie came and hugged her face followed by a boy in green. he scurried back some as this was a complete stranger and he was totally confused. when he was shot a glare of some emotion he didn't know he looked away and was crying in his utter confusion. it was then that Ren came and kissed him on the lips, innocent as it was, made his skin turn a deep pink and screech in a panic. he wrapped his wings around himself and quivered. he was almost sobbing as he was so flustered and scared of these new people he didn't what else to do.
" D-d-d-don't do th-th-that again p-p-please..."

it was between sobs and screeches that he was able to get these words out. he was still pink as he peeked over his wing to see the boy named peter glaring at him.
"stop st-st-staring.... I didn't do a-a-anything wrong...p-p-please stop.."
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:14 pm

"Darn it Peter, stop staring at him." She slapped Peter upside the head and crouched beside Lyle. "I'm sorry I did that Lyle. If you don't want it to happen again, I won't do it." She gave a smile to him as she pointed her thumb to Peter. "He just needed to realize he was jealous." The Lost Boys looked curiously at him as did Peter then. "Well, that was really fun Ren. Listen, I'm sorry. I think we got on the wrong foot. My name is Peter and the boys behind me are the lost boys." He said. They all waved from their different animal suites and smiled. "Ren I was hoping that you would come with us to go hunting." Peter said as he grabbed his hat and hoped giving a slight pout with puppy eyes. "Sorry Peter, but I think I'll stay this time." She turned and looked at Peter with a smile that he soon realized what it meant and he smiled back. "You know where to find us then." He started to fly off with the Lost Boys following. It was then that Ren turned back to Lyle and and smiled. "Their gone now. Nobody is staring anymore." She said nicely as she sat down cross legged in front of him.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:26 pm

He wouldn't look at her as she spoke, he was to busy trying to get his skin to turn back to normal, well as normal as snow colored skin could get. He looked up for a moment as Peter addressed him only earning him a whimper and a nod. He watch them fly off with a confused expression not understanding how they could fly without wings. He opened his wings again and began to wipe his eyes of tears. He stared at his feet as he decided to ask question.
"Wh-what is jealousicy? A-and why did you do wh-wh-what ever you did to m-me? Is that b-being jealous?"
His eyes wer very owl like and his chin was resting on his knees that were pulled up to his chest. He examined his toes as he waited for an answer.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:13 am

”Well jealousy is when someone feels the an emotion that typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something that the person values.” She said as she described it. ”And I’m sorry for what I did, but I had to prove to Peter that he was jealous. He’s liked me since forever.” She said as she sighed as and sunk down beside him to the tree. ”He’s mad because I cannot return his feelings. Tink is a little happier with me now though. She’s liked him as a mother and was always over protective of him.” She gave a smile. ”All pixies are like that when they find a human to protect. The reason why Xy kind of gave you a glare earlier.” She added a giggle as she poked his cheek. ”You’re still pink.”
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next