Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Pale Marrionette [Open] Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Pale Marrionette [Open] Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Pale Marrionette [Open] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Pale Marrionette [Open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Pale Marrionette [Open] EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Pale Marrionette [Open] EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Pale Marrionette [Open] EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Pale Marrionette [Open] EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Pale Marrionette [Open] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Pale Marrionette [Open] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Pale Marrionette [Open] EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Pale Marrionette [Open]

2 posters

Go down

Pale Marrionette [Open] Empty Pale Marrionette [Open]

Post by Xion Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:39 pm

Xion starred dazely at the court yard of the small town in the middle of Hallow Bastion, a world shed found herself in roaming in the gummi ship. She sighed deeply and watched as moogles floated and walked past while a giant crane swooped overhead. The town was being returned to it's somewhat original state back when it was called " Radiant Garden" by now they had already fixed the town square by merlan's house and it was full of beautiful fountains. Anyone could see how the old name of the town once fit into place like a mold.

Sighing heavily once
more, Xion jumped over the edge of the stairs and landed on her feet and began to head to the dark castle , That once belonged to a witch. Xion had only herd statues fro
the towns people but she already knew the woman was bad news. I wonder if anyone stll lives here... Xion lightly mumbled to herself, shoving her hands in the pockets of her opened organization coat. The coat and the
nobody symbol on her arm where the lays things she had connecting to the past before she lost herself, Roxas and Axel. Replaying the adventure had by her Axel and Roxas over in her head, She egan to smile and tear up. Xion's face glowed punk from suck happy memories . Xion ignored the tears and kept walking.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Pale Marrionette [Open] Empty Re: Pale Marrionette [Open]

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:54 pm

Lyle was getting bolder these days in leaving the nest since his sister was 'captured' as he calls it by Kuja. He was in a rather happy mood as he walked about the town in his veil of magic. He looked like a regular human kid, only with the albino condition. He had a bit of pep in his steps as Zephyr followed him in the form of a soft wind. He wasn't really sure where he was going but was just happy to be out of the nest for a while. He was even considering visiting Aric since he remembered he lived in this world. The rule of never seeing Aric without her was the only thing stopping him from visiting the flirty rabbit. He then picked a random direction and walked calmly toward a towering, decayed looking castle. He actually started to sing in the voice of a songbird as he went forth, zephyr seeming to hum with him. The down side was that he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings and walked right into someone wearing a black trench coat. He let out a squeak as he lost balance, eyes wide open in shock. He had a tear or two run down his cheeks as he rubbed his lower back. He was staring at his human feet as he apologized to who ever he ran into.
"S-s-sorry...w-wasn't paying a-a-a-attention...."
He could dwell his tail was going to be sore even from that small of a fall.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Xion, not payig attention Either bumped knot he person and struggles to her feet offering her hand to the young boy. Ah! n-no I apologize I was paying attention to where I was going. Here let me help you. She smiled brightly feeling a small gust of wind flow gently past her. It wasn't strange free all it was the fall season already.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:21 pm

He was a bit hesitant at first but took hold of the girl's hand. He was still a bit teary but when he felt wind swirl around him, letting him know Zephyr was there and worried about him. He stood up and dusted off his shorts, the tip of his tail still hidden by the magic veil helping dust him off as well. He gave the girl a somewhat warm smile as he gave a proper greeting.
"I-I'm Lyle. Y-you from h-h-here?"
His hidden tail swayed behind him as Zephyr kept twisting as the wind around him, keeping him confident at the moment.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:24 pm

Xion smiled knowing the young boy was alright. She didn't really know what to say when he asked her the question. She stammered a bit. Uhh.. no i'M from a place Called Twilight Town. I'm just visiting. What about you?
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:55 pm

His face seemed to light up when she said she was from Twilight Town. His tail wagged like a puppy's as his eyes held an estatic look to them.
"I-I live in T-t-twilight town t-t-t-too. I'm p-p-pretty much t-the p-p-paperboy f-for the m-most part..."
He was looking at this feet again wriggling the human toes he had at the moment. zephyr gusted under his wings as she growls somewhat loudly. Lyle sighed but continues to stare at his feet.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:58 am

Xion's face light up when he said he was also from twilight town. He noticed the boy seemed nervouse but, shed never felt an emotion like tht before. She smiled just the same and began to speak. Oh! Maybe we'll see each other some time! I'm Xion by the way~!
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:18 pm

Lyle smiled once more as he tried to pronounce her name clearly.
"X-x-xion....I l-l-like it. It's d-different."
He then dwelled on what she had said about seeing eachother in town but he began to look at his feet nervously. His baren feet curled their human toes a he spoke.
"I-I don't n-n-know about that. S-sister says I-I-it's only safe f-for me to g-g-go out at n-n-night. I m-make my d-d-deliveries before d-d-dawn..."
He was starting to get uncomfortable because he knew the exact reason his sister didn't want him in view of the population of twilight town; he was ill looking and wasn't even human without the veil over him.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:36 pm

Xion's smile faded a bit, Going out at night? Really? Xion had always thought that it'd be dangerous to go out. Xion simply nodded. Ah i see, Will if your big sister says so hen I guess it's alright ,But I do hope we can become friends?.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:32 pm

He looked back up and smiled again, a small blue spark arching off his mark. He was like a 5 year old at the park meeting anyone he could right now. His wings gave a flap, making zephyr pick up her wind angrily and growl next to Xion. He quickly folded his wings shut with a low chirp that would translate to 'sorry' to zephyr. He looked up again with his always watery eyes as he started asking questions again.
"O-o-of course we c-can still b-b-be friends. I-I'll just h-have to l-l-leave before d-dust to p-play. Sister s-shouldn't mind t-that."
His smile was cheery as he showed his teeth in a grin. The only down side to that was his teeth were still beast-like and looked razor sharp. Apperently he didn't think to place veil over his maw as well.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:38 pm

Xi's eyes widened at the aight of his teeth. They where razor sharp and looks almost animalistic. She tried to be poltergeist and simply smile, but her face grew abbot pink. Xion blinked as she felt the wind pick up around her, sounding almost like it was growling in her ear. W-wow this breeze sound really wreckless. Xion smiled and put her hands in her pockets. Looking up at the sky then back at the young boy.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:29 pm

When he saw he eyes widen he knew she had seen his teeth. Quickly he stopped smiling and placed his hands over his mouth. He was looking at the ground as he listened to her say the wind sounding reckless. Said 'wind' started to swirl around Xion roughly as she let out a howl of what sounded like frustration. Lyle's eyes widened and he started to panic.
"Zephyr s-stop it! She's a f-f-friend!"
He didn't let his veil fall but he did spark some until Zephyr stopped whirling around Xion and became her wolf form right next to Lyle. Said mallogriff glared down at her and gave a small spark to her, earning a glare from her.
"S-sorry, Zephyr isn't f-f-fond of people b-b-being around me w-without sister."
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:03 pm

Xion's "Heart" nearly stopped when the wind growled and then turned into a wolf standing right in front of her. She looked down at it and backed away a bit. AH!...i-its okay..i understand. Your sister just wants t-to keep you safe....IM sorry i called Zephyr reckless.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:09 pm

He continued to glare at his protector til he heard Xion apologize. He picked his head up as he seemed to give a sad look. Large pink orbs teared up as he spoke up in somewhat of panic.
"No n-n-need to be sorry! Z-zeph was being r-r-reckless. She w-won't hurt you."
At this he looked back at the wolf as she turned her head and snorted in annoyance. He gave a frown as he petted her left shoulder with a grin on his face. Zephyr instantly went from stern to puppy like as her tail wagged. Lyle giggled at this and looked back to Xion.
"S-see? She's j-j-just a puppy."
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Xion still trying to calm herself from seein the wolf panted in order to calm herself at the boys mention that the wolf was only a puppy, Xions voice was shakey but she spoke softy "N-now that I think about it..s-she is vey pretty...I-Im sorry if I caused her any discomfort in any w-way ...
She lauged nervously and felt
embarrassed for being frightened by the
wolf. But it wasn't something you see every day.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:51 pm

Lyle smiled and moved to where he could pet the massive animal behind its ears. said wolf almost looked to be smiling as she said down and leaned into the touch, tail whipping about behind her wildly. he looked back over to Xion and spoke up.
"It's s-safe to pet h-h-her. her fur is l-l-like silk, see?"
he beckoned her closer with his free hand, moving to scratch a spot on Zephyr's neck that made her roll onto her back and seem like a hyper overgrown puppy. Lyle couldn't help to laugh at this.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:25 pm

Xion Hestitantly stepped forward, holding her hand put to pet the wolf. Gently placing her hand down she stroked the top of the wolfs head. Her fur was very soft like Lyle said. She smiled.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:26 pm

Zephyr stopped panting and her puppy antics for a short moment when Xion's hand came in contact with her head. She looked at the girl with blank eyes for a moment before seeming to smile and nuzzle into her hand. Lyle smiled brightly at this and pet the horse sized wolf's back in smooth, slow motions. He looked over to Xion and decided to ask a question.
"So wh-what are y-y-you doing h-here Xion? Y-y-you said you d-d-don't live h-here...do y-you have f-f-friends here?"
his eyes were sweet and sincere as he asked this question.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:23 pm

Xion looked up at Lyle and stopped petting the Wolf. She nodded to his question. "Well, i was wold hopping i guess you could call it...and I decided to stop here, i got bored with just one world.So, no i don't have any friends here. Xion smiled nervously.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:27 pm

he blinked for a moment but didn't seem to question further at her words. He slowly stopped petting Zephyr, confusing the wolf somewhat. he stood up and offered a hand out to help Xion up.

"Wh-well i'll be y-y-your first friend y-you've met h-here."

He smiled widely as he had done before, but this time he didn't seem to care if she saw his teeth. She had to realize he wasn't normal by now, i mean he had a translucent green wolf the size of a horse as a pet, how much weirder can you get?

{OOC:sorry its rather cruddy i didn't have much to work with.}
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:33 am

Xion looked at his hand and took it gently standing, she smiled at him saying he'd be her friend. She realized he wasn't normal, and really didn't care. "Thank You."
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down