Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
We're Going to Disney World! (Event, Open - Players, too) Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
We're Going to Disney World! (Event, Open - Players, too) Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
We're Going to Disney World! (Event, Open - Players, too) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
We're Going to Disney World! (Event, Open - Players, too) EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
We're Going to Disney World! (Event, Open - Players, too) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
We're Going to Disney World! (Event, Open - Players, too) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
We're Going to Disney World! (Event, Open - Players, too) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
We're Going to Disney World! (Event, Open - Players, too) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
We're Going to Disney World! (Event, Open - Players, too) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
We're Going to Disney World! (Event, Open - Players, too) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
We're Going to Disney World! (Event, Open - Players, too) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

We're Going to Disney World! (Event, Open - Players, too)

+2
Roxas
MrsGrizzley
6 posters

Go down

We're Going to Disney World! (Event, Open - Players, too) Empty We're Going to Disney World! (Event, Open - Players, too)

Post by MrsGrizzley Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:45 pm

The unexpected appearance of a new Doorway inside King Mickey's Castle caused no end of chaos and confusion for the residents of the World. No one knew where it had come from or where it led to, and most certainly no one wanted to be the first one to open it.

Not after what happened the LAST time someone opened a doorway which should have remained shut.

Uncertain of what else to do, a message went out to various heroes and would-be heroes concerning the Door and the mystery that lay behind it. They would likely gather to see what they could, or could not, do.

Among the first to reach the Castle was, in fact, Kairi. She'd found a way to escape her parent's home for an afternoon and, well, couldn't resist a message from the King.

She stood looking at the door, listening to the contented cheeping of a tiny chick which sat on her shoulder, nuzzled against her neck and almost hidden behind her hair. The little bird she called "Baby" was always either on her shoulder or hiding in the hood of her jumper since she never pulled it up.

"I wonder . . . I wonder what's out there . . ." she murmured to herself mostly.

---
Mrs. Grizzley laughed with delight. Walt Disney World, here she came! And to think that she was going to be able to see some of the other players from the Site! She had no idea what she was in for, if that doorway were ever to be opened.

((Alright, rules for the Event! Players *and* Characters are welcome. Feel free to NPC Canon characters if you want, but no one else can be using those characters, so make sure that you're cleared for takeoff. Of the Canons not currently claimed for PC play, Mickey, Tifa, and possibly Pluto are taken. I know that Mickey's making a return, eventually, and since Shade's characters may or may not want to tag along for the ride she's expressed interest in using Tifa or Pluto or both. To my knowledge, those are the claimed ones. Now, have at it and HAVE FUN!

Addendum: I swear, if I see any fighting for real in here, against other players, I'm gonna have to make someone eat my Flowery Keyblade of Doom.))
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

http://www.maracaegrizzley.com

Back to top Go down

We're Going to Disney World! (Event, Open - Players, too) Empty Re: We're Going to Disney World! (Event, Open - Players, too)

Post by Roxas Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:45 pm

The sun loomed overhead in a glorious fashion upon this mystic day. The trees swayed as the breezes increased their speeds, causing a feeling of relaxation to erupt in the inhabitants and workers of Disney Castle.

Roxas, a Nobody and 13th member of Organization XIII, slowly walked down a small, cobblestone pathway that would lead him to the mighty doors. He was shrouded in his usual black cloak with the hood unerect. Soon the pathway became covered with a long, thin, red rug. He stood still and silent for a moment as he twisted his boots in the rug. It was made of a soft and elegant material.

The cloaked marauder then reached inside of his cloak, pulling out a small time piece (pocket watch) that hung on a silver chain. He gazed down upon the time, soon after looking towards the sun to make sure his watch was right.

"Xion should be here soon.."

It wasn't long before Roxas reached the doors. He gave them a mighty tug and continued to walk through. He grabbed Kairi's hand, shaking it as a gentleman should before smiling and nodding his approval.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

We're Going to Disney World! (Event, Open - Players, too) Empty Re: We're Going to Disney World! (Event, Open - Players, too)

Post by Sora Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:21 pm

Sora sauntered into the room and grinned, waving at Kairi with a grin plastered from ear to ear. "Hey Kairi!" He'd gotten the message from the King and the thought of unexplored territory was simply too much for the young hero and keymaster. Of course he was going to answer the call.

To be honest, he was startled to see Kairi show up before he did. She'd done some changing after all she'd been through, and he could tell.

It made him ache for her, that he hadn't been there to help her, hadn't been able to save her before she'd been hurt. He didn't think about it much, though, because he was so glad that she was okay now.

He looked over at Roxas and grinned at his Nobody. "Hey. How're you doing?" He continued looking around. "Is Riku gonna join us? This could be FUN!"
Sora
Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:38 am

Roxas nodded to Sora as a warm smile formed upon his lips. "If I were any better, there would have to be two of me." Roxas laughed at his own statement before he grabbed a glass from a waitress that was passing by. He took a sip of the sweet drink and smiled once more. It was not an alcoholic drink, thank goodness, the last thing Roxas needed to do was to be under the influence for yet another gathering.

"How are the two of you doing?" Roxas asked as he approached Kairi and Sora.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:28 pm

Xion was twirling in circles looking around trying to find places on her map she was amazed and happily twirled until she fell over. A-Ack! She sat up slightly to see Roxas , Kairi and Sora standing near by. Happily Xion sprang up and ran over, nearly tackling Roxas. HIII~!

OOC: Sorry im late haha~
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:53 pm

Roxas stumbled to the side, knocking down a waitor that was passing by with a trey full of deliteful appetizers. Roxas merely laughed as he turned to Xion, kissing her on the cheek as he hugged her.

"What took you so long Xi? Tell me you weren't doing your hair or anything?"

Roxas then twirled his finger in his spikey hair in a joking manor depicting what Xion might look like while getting prepared for such a gathering as this.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:35 pm

Xion blinked and hid a map of the place behind her back and smiled. Ahh..ahah...ahh.uhmm...I-I was er... Xion's face blushed pink when she tried to think of a reason other than " I can't find my way around here!!!"
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:36 pm

Kairi saw Sora enter and immediately reached out to hug him. She was so glad that he was going to be here. She really shouldn't be surprised, though, that he'd jump at the chance to see what was on the other side of this mysterious doorway. Still, she wondered what could be keeping Riku.

She knew that he'd wanted to be here, particularly since none of them knew what was on the other side.

Seeing Roxas and Xion, though, brought another smile to her face. She let go of Sora long enough to walk over and hug her adopted sister in greeting. "Hey, missed you. How are you doing lately?"

Still, the unopened door tugged on her as she nodded to Roxas and offered a hand in greeting.

Then she let herself look back at the door. "Well, should we open it or should we wait a little longer?"

((Hey, Riku?? Were you gonna join in on this? Seriously, half the lulz in discussing the idea was seeing Riku dealing with the fangirls.))
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:49 pm

Roxas took a look at what Xion was attempting to hide, but he couldn't make out for sure what it was she had behind her back. Instead he gave her a sly smile and nudged her playfully as Kairi approached. He gladly accepted her hand.

"Quite a lovely place. What's with the door?"

The door held a hint of mystery. It was shut and seemed to be locked tight. Such things called out to Roxas, he wanted to know what was on the other side.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:43 pm

(OOC: Fashionably late... AGAIN!!!)

Ventus, was a guy who was never in the loop, had decided to have a adventure in the large Disney Castle, so he had come to it. He never heard of anything new that quick unless told. He hadn't any idea of anything that was going on in the castle.

He walked into the castle and looked down, he found a monocle right by his feet. He put it on his eye and laughed with idea of being a detective. He wanted to start his adventure in the castle so he started walking. He saw a group of people, he couldn't make out their faces, but he saw them. "Hey!!! Are you here for a adventure, too?!?!, he yelled at them, he then started running and stepped on a stray skate board, he staretd going out of control into the group, "Oh, not again!!!!", he yelled as he face planted the door. He slid onto he floor and moaned a "ow".

(OOC: In realty this happens a lot....)
Ventus
Ventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:07 pm

Xion quickly took the map from behind her back and bawled it up quickly .hoping no one would notice , Xion carelessly tosses the paper behind her . The map landing in a small child's drink and he brought it over to her. She turned pink in embarrassment Excuse me miss, you thew this by accident. The young boy handed her the map and joined hi parents. Xion groaned and looked down at the map now covered in orange juice in her hands and blushed again. ."..heh...Well that was pointless..."
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:45 pm

Sora saw Ventus' arrival and watched the boy run right into a doorframe and then fall to the ground. Oh, now, see, that couldn't be ignored. Not when he seemed like such a friendly kid in the first place.

Somehow he reminded Sora of something within himself. He didn't think about it much, he really didn't need to think about the things he just knew. It was the same way with Roxas and with Xion. Something in him knew them and that was good enough for him to add them to his list of friends.

Now this boy who looked an awful lot like Roxas was added to that list as well.

Sora nodded to Kairi with a smile and then walked over to the seated boy and offered his hand. "Hey, I'm Sora. Nice ta meetcha! We're here to see what's on the other side of that door. Wanna come with?"
Sora
Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:16 pm

Xion walks over to a trash receptacle and threw the map away. "Okay! Now that that little....problem is solved..whats say we have some fun?? She smiled gleefully.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Leonhart Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:27 am

As Monica ventured into the park, she had to pull Shade Leonhart to follow. Ever the brooder, always the moody, Shade was not one for theme parks or fun of any kind. Thankfully, the user had a little help with the granted permission she made sure to obtain before even daring the attempt all alone. As Monica pulled on Shade's wrist, Miss Tifa Lockhart was behind the young woman pushing against her back. And dear Pluto had a hold of her pants just above her boot to help out as well.

"I don't see you guys pulling this crap on Jenova!" Shade openly shouted at the lot of them while continuing her struggles for escape.

"That's because we know darn well YOU won't go killing anyone like she would!" Tifa giggled from behind.

Monica turned to look over over her shoulder with a smirk. "You're not getting out of this little lady. Don't make me slap a Cinderella dress on you!"

Shade's face turned a ghostly white as her eyes widened in fear. She glanced at her hips and cursed under her breath for the fact that this trio thought to hide her weapons before stashing her in the trunk of the car and dragging her here. The cheerful music blaring from the speakers made her want to vomit. Then she saw the Chip and Dale mascots and nearly screamed. She even tried dropping to the ground when the enormous mouse in the horrid tuxedo came bouncing around the crowd and hugging random people.

"I swear if THAT thing touches me, I'll blow this whole place off the map!"
Shade Leonhart
Shade Leonhart
Attitude Adjuster
Attitude Adjuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:33 pm

Xion smiles seeing Tifa and Shade, and someone she hadn't met before> She waves with a blank face at Shade.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:25 pm

(SO THIS DOESN'T DIE)
Ventus, took Sora's hand. "Hey, I'm Ven." said Ventus, with a smile. He felt a strange feeling go through his body when he took his hand. He was dazed for a second, he regained awareness and stood up. He looked at all the people there, he saw a guy who looked exactly like Ventus. He stared at him fro a second, "You look just like me." Ven said. "Haha, are we twins or something?"

Ven, then looked at the door in front of him, "Oh, whats this?" he asked. Ven tapped it a couple of times. "The door handles are shiny, haha."
Ventus
Ventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:11 am

Roxas rubbed his eyes as this guy approached him. He looked almost identical to Roxas which was quite odd. He had seen a lot of stuff in his life, but he had never seen something like this before.

"Whoa...am I dreaming? or do you look exactly like me?"

This blew the Nobody's mind, but he just laughed and shook Ventus' hand.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:47 pm

XionSion looked at Roxas then Ventus then Roxas again. "Uhhhhhh......" Baffled she stood there with her mouth wide open pointing at them both and exclaimed : "okay.....What the-" a girl that looked like Xion nudged her. " Hey! There are kids in this plce , watch it!"
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Leonhart Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:01 am

Monica, Tifa, and Pluto were still having a hell of a time dragging Shade through the park. This made the RP user even more grateful that she chose to leave Jenova behind!

It had been years since Monica had been to Disney, yet so much had changed as well as many things had stayed the same. It was still as ever delightful as she remembered it before. Her favorite character of them all came bopping and swaying about through the crowd which brought an immediate smile to her face. Who couldn't love a 6 foot Tigger!?

Then Shade screamed in terror.

Okay, there was ONE person who couldn't love a six foot Tigger.....

Before anyone could react, Shade used her wing enchantment which threw the others off of her and startled Pluto away with a yelp. She gave Monica the worst glare before shooting off into the sky and perching herself high on top of the castle and that's where she stubbornly stayed.

Tifa simply sighed and shook her head as she planted her fists on her hips. "Gotta be the grumpiest girl I ever met...."

Monica simply scowled off in the distance at the small speck at the highest point of that blasted castle. "You don't know the half of yet..." she muttered with annoyance.

Pluto whined a bit, but still tried to wag his tail, which grabbed Monica's attention and she smiled while giving him a gentle pat on the head. "It's alright, Pluto! We all tried our best. She has to get bored eventually and come down. Till then, lets have ourselves some fun! I vote the Pirates of Caribbean first!"

The made a quick pace through the crowd, yet Monica eventually noticed several young teenage boys suddenly trailing behind Tifa... this wasn't gonna be a good thing.
Shade Leonhart
Shade Leonhart
Attitude Adjuster
Attitude Adjuster

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Okay, when Mrs. Grizzley saw Monica already at the Park, she screamed in joy and ran, still screaming, over to hug her happily.

"Kinzy!! Kinzy!! Isn't this GREAT? C'mon, I need your help." She giggled maniacally. "We need to open the Door so that the rest of the kids can come through. I didn't expect you to bring Shade by yourself."

She glanced over at the grumpy woman and grinned, looking not at all repentant. "Just think, Shade, you get to see SORA!" She laughed again. "Ohhh, this is gonna be great!"

She took Monica's hands in her own for a moment. This sort of thing usually takes a great deal of effort and multiple Players *and* Speakers, but given that Mrs. Grizzley counted as both, and had still ANOTHER Speaker self . . .

Okay, getting on with things.

A light shone in their hands for a moment and then flashed into brightness. A sort distance away a doorway appeared in the side of one of the buildings and then it slowly opened.

---
In the chamber within Disney Castle, the discussions were suddenly interrupted by the spontaneous opening of the doorway. Kairi looked at it for a moment in fear and reached for Sora and the others.

"Looks like that's our cue. It's time."

She forced herself to step through the doorway into the unknown beyond.
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down