Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
The Dark Summoner[Aegus Kimbint] Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
The Dark Summoner[Aegus Kimbint] Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
The Dark Summoner[Aegus Kimbint] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
The Dark Summoner[Aegus Kimbint] EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
The Dark Summoner[Aegus Kimbint] EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
The Dark Summoner[Aegus Kimbint] EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
The Dark Summoner[Aegus Kimbint] EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
The Dark Summoner[Aegus Kimbint] EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
The Dark Summoner[Aegus Kimbint] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
The Dark Summoner[Aegus Kimbint] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
The Dark Summoner[Aegus Kimbint] EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

The Dark Summoner[Aegus Kimbint]

4 posters

Go down

The Dark Summoner[Aegus Kimbint] Empty The Dark Summoner[Aegus Kimbint]

Post by Chaos Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:44 pm

Character Template

Name: Aegus Kimbint

Race: Witch

Home World: Prydain. Her world is a corrupt version of current day Earth. Having evolved, developed and expanded with elves, witches, monsters and great magic all around the entire history shifted to that of something completely different. The world stems from the branch of reality that housed the Black Cauldron and the Great Horned King. With the King's destruction and the rise of the next King things fell into a long period of calmity.

It didn't take long though before wars developed, secret magics formed, holy groups stood, and monsters awoke from the depths of the Earth. Although the most dangerous and powerful monsters in history resided in the prison that the Black Cauldron housed, there were monsters of comparable ability that were created, developed or born into existance. Through great efforts, Humanity survived travesty after travesty. 12 years ago the entire Royal Blood Line of her country was wiped out by a very powerful Dark Witch with a strange symbol upon her chest. She took authority of the lands and her two sisters followed her.

Prydain started to become a pool for Darkness, evil and powerful magic as the witch called upon energy from foreign lands and turned humans into monsters. It wasn't long before her strong abilities allowed her powers to manipulate an entire army of vast, immortal monsters. The humans of this day didn't have the courage to fight the witch and, using her authority, she removed all technology that would permit them to even think of standing a chance. She was hard to trust, cruel and a genius leader to the point that it was impossible to get close to her to even try and destroy her. She was careful, aware of her ability, and had a vast arsenal of weponry. However, as the years went by, society started to see a change in their dark ruler. She became darker, crueler, stronger and more inhuman. More and more monsters appeared and her mind started to be lost in the darkness. It was her two sisters, whom were also greatly adept in the dark arts, that noticed the change first and they slowly and secretevly decided to take advantage of it.

It was Aegus who abused her sisters' trust and managed to seal them both into the depths darkness and convert them into monster pawns. She was clever, sneaky and one that had a little more information than her other two sisters. Aegus knew these creatures to be Heartless and she knew these creatures would eat away at their world until there was nothing left. They were devourers of light and monsters of endless erosion. Aegus sacrificed a great deal of her magical ability to create the Shadow Mirror, which is an enormous instrument that she created through months of labor, and she sealed all the heartless within. The only ones she kept on her side where her two siblings, slaves to her will, and protectors of the lands. Heartless to battle heartles; darkness to fight darkness; they were the ideal weapons to maintain status, power and authority that she stole from her sisters.

Aegus has ruled over all of Prydain for 3 years now, signifigantly more fair and caring than her siblings, though she is no where near good. The people actually perfer her strong, direct and cruel way of ruling. It keeps the land strong.

Appearance:
Known as the most beautiful woman in all of Prydain. She has curled, long hair that looks like golden flames in a good gust. She has enormous hazle eyes that are so light a brown that they almost look a dark orange or light red in the light. She has a surfers tan, being a slight golden, and she stands a tall 6'3'' and weighs 147lbs. She is well built, tall, and has no accient. She has no heartless insignia, but she is a powerful user of darkness. She's wearing a buttong down white blouse with ruffled openings and ruffled bottom. The blouse has black markings that look almost like waves on the back, sides of the abdomen and arms She wears tight, blue jeans that have black swirling designs on them. She wears white tennis shoes and has a large, blue emerald necklace that holds a large amount of magical power.
Personality: Arrogant, self sufficent and idealistic. She is one that thinks there's a better way to do everything and she can do it. She is highly competitive and one that is extraordinarily cautious at the same time. She enjoys darkness and manipulating hearts, and she is extra careful to avoid tainting her own heart in the darkness.

Elemental Mastery: Darkness

Weapons: Nodashi Staff with Twin Swords. She uses a long, polished, staff that has a thin metal lining. Inside the staff are two blades, one at the top and one at the base. She can twist the staff inorder to split it into dual swords. The Nodashi Staff holds great magic within and is constructed from physical darkness. It is a great catlyst for dark magic.

Fighting Style: She is primarily a summoner, but can fight close range. She is mostly a supporter type fighter.
Alignment: Chaotic

Affinities: Her form of magic knows no real limits. Her usage of darkness enables her to fight at all ranges, provide greater defence and incredible offensive. Darkness gives her the potiental to travel and manipulate the Dark and Darker and aides her in manipulating her own form. Thanks to her usage of Darkness she is a balanced fighter that will, with time, re-develop superb talents. She is a skilled fighter at hand-to-hand and her summoning magic allows her to take some of the strongest enemies down without having to even raise a finger. She is moderately fast and reletavily strong and has a considerable knowledge with Heartless and all things pertaining to Darkness.

Weaknesses: Elemental and Denfensive Magic are her major weaknesses. She has no real defence against magic, espically considering the nature of the beings that she summons. Magic is her primary weakness with her various strong points. She is also weak against extraordinary heavy hitters when engaged in close combat as well as inhumanly fast beings in close combat.

History: Born in [Blank] by her parents Kindel and Marie Kimbint. Her father, Kindel Kimbint, was a great Knight that was known for his valor and extraordinary magical skill. It was probably thanks to this that she was born with magic and magical knowledge herself. She is the youngest of three sisters and, by all means, the most beautiful.

As she grew older many individuals tried for her hand, but she never allowed any. She was always looking for something in her partners that they could never be capable of. There was always a trait, unknown to her, that attracted her that none of them carried. She was always only with her sisters, whom were all in the same situation, thanks to this demanding quality.

Eventually, when her sisters became too dark and ignorant of the lands they stole she replaced them and became ruler over all the land. She was known as a great and powerful ruler, despite losing her power. But, there was always something that had interested her. Something great and unknown that she wanted to discover. She knew there was nothing in this world that was worth discovering. Other worlds. She wanted to explore the worlds beyond this world.

It took her top scientist only 18 months to develop a low classed, fast and heavily dense, ugly Gummi Ship. She took it and, without much word or explaination, left her world in order to explore the one thing in life that she was looking for.

Pictures: The Dark Summoner[Aegus Kimbint] Vera

Last edited by Chaos on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Chaos
Chaos
Noob cake
Noob cake

http://naruto-forums.com

Back to top Go down

The Dark Summoner[Aegus Kimbint] Empty Re: The Dark Summoner[Aegus Kimbint]

Post by Roxas Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:48 pm

I don't see much wrong with this, but I'll start off with the good points.

I like the detail that you put into this Character. She seems to be troubled, yet she seems to be able to use that to her advantage. Her personality is going to make for some interesting RPs.

It's been a while since I've seen a Summoner, I'm interested to see where you are going to go with that route and how you are going to use different summons.

I also like your weapon, the Nodashi Staff. It's unique.

The only things that I see wrong is instead of listing a Homeworld based from Kingdom Hearts, you plut "Dark England". That's fine that England is your home, yet also state which Kingdom Hearts world your character is from. And describe briefly or in depth how she came from England to the world of Kingdom Hearts.

Furthermore, welcome to the site, we are glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to PM either me or MrsGrizzley. We will do all we can to aid you.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:57 am

That's because I wanted her to be from another a world that fit the sort of character she has. None of the others do. The actual Disney movie I used was, as you probably read, was Dark Cauldron, which is probably related to the Sword in the Stone world as well. Double Disney movies.

If that isn't fine, I could try and place her somewhere else. It's just that, how I thought to make her, wouldn't fit her anywhere well enough, imo.

Also, I'm not really that new and is new at the same time. *Was Wizer on old site*
Chaos
Chaos
Noob cake
Noob cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:30 am

Oh I see. My apologies.

Well once again welcome to the site. You are approved as soon as you complete your template. Let me or MrsGrizzley know if you need anything.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:02 am

Note of Trivia: The Dark Cauldron is based on a series of books by Lloyd Alexander and is set in a world called Prydain which is based off a mythological Wales.

The Sword in the Stone is based off the King Arthur legends.

So while the two worlds are related, I suppose they're close enough to work, at least as far as Disney is concerned.

*shrug* As I said, it's trivia. Welcome to the site, Wizer. Let us know when you've got the template finished and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Grizz
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

http://www.maracaegrizzley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:18 pm

I was looking for the name. I got tired and just called it Dark England. Where did you find that? I used google and wiki and didn't find that name. I even had looked up the books.
Wales, England, eh. Not that much difference.

I think I'll use Prydain though. Sounds more awesome.
And Done.
Chaos
Chaos
Noob cake
Noob cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:28 pm

And you are approved!

Nice pic and template. Can't wait to see you in an RP.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meric the Swift Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:58 pm

Did you draw that yourself? Its really good
Meric the Swift
Meric the Swift

Back to top Go down