Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Marluxia XI Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Marluxia XI Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Marluxia XI EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Marluxia XI EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Marluxia XI EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Marluxia XI EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Marluxia XI EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Marluxia XI EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Marluxia XI EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Marluxia XI EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Marluxia XI EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Marluxia XI

3 posters

Go down

Marluxia XI Empty Marluxia XI

Post by Marla Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:23 pm

Name: Marluxia

Race:Nobody

Home World: Castle Oblivion

Appearance: A tall, elegant Nobody with feminine features, Marluxia wears the basic Organization uniform of a black cloak, black boots, and black gloves. His hair is shoulder-length and rose pink with ruffles Marluxia's eyes are blue and his lips are pale pink.

Personality: Marluxia has a habit of being overly dramatic and giving long speeches. He also takes great pride in his appearance. This is evident by the sakura petals that he often has surrounding him. He is always in a happy mode when he wont's to be but when you drive him to that point when he is really annoyed he will get angry . Marluxia doesn't pretend to have emotions also
Marluxia believes that he deserves more respect than he's given ,All in all, Marluxia is a very egotistical, Marluxia has his ups and down's once in awhile

Elemental Mastery:
Primary:Nature
Secondary:Dark
Third: Nothingess

Weapons: Scythes

Fighting Style: Marluxia is a long and close range fighter but prefers to fight long range for he sees it as a weakness for the most part while close range is not his favorite he strikes away if the opponent gets to close but as stated before likes long range for most of his attacks deal with long range.

Alignment: Neutral he is seeking his own gain.

Affinities: Marluxia has this ability to summon and use roses to his advantage,also he has power over darkness and mixing dark powers with his Roses making his power and attacks much more deadly.

Weaknesses:Marluxia is often left wide open just before he attacks or right after he attacks due to the length of his scythe. If one were able to get up close to him, they would likely be able to knock Marluxia flat. Further more, if one is able to wrench Marluxia's scythe from his grasp while he's open, that person will be able to buy themselves some time for the Doom status.Marluxia cannot stand it when his plans begin to backfire. He will attempt to turn the situation back in his favor, but, should that fail, he will resort to the destruction of any weak links, whether by his hand or others

History: Little is known about Marluxia's background before he became a Nobody. When first "discovered" by older members of the Organization, Xaldin and Xigbar, Marluxia is made to be the eleventh member. Some time later, Larxene becomes the twelfth member, and Marluxia "befriends" her. Except not really, so it's more like "manages to get along with", to the point where they get to agreeing that the castle is boring, that Nobodies like them are better off without hearts, and they should totally take over the Organization together because the older/original members suck. Yes, talking to Larxene did all of this. Blame her. Then, soon enough, Roxas joins the Organization. With plans already forming, Marluxia is all too happy to help out Roxas understand his purpose of destroying heartless and collect hearts. Somewhere along the line, Saix becomes aware of plans to overthrow the Organization, and sends "suspicious" members to Castle Oblivion, along with Axel, who is given the orders to kill anyone who has these plans. Unaware of Axel's orders as a double agent, Marluxia and Larxene continue with their schemes.
For some reason, Marluxia is put in charge of Castle Oblivion. Most likely because Saix had figured it would draw out the other's true intentions, and yes, it in fact does. First luring Sora to Castle Oblivion by appearing before him one night, and then telling him what he seeks is within the Castle, Sora is successfully caught. Then, using Namine, a Nobody who can manipulate memories, Marluxia coerces her into planting fake memories in Sora's heart, in order to confuse him into thinking she was someone he had to protect. Then by extension, he would be able to control Sora's actions by threatening Namine, and hope to use Sora to defeat the original members of the Organization without needing to do so himself.
but to his amazement he failed and his plan had back fired being defeated and killed but somehow cheat death like Axel did playing dead Marluxia looks forward to revenge upon Sora and the organization members that back stabbed him.

Pictures:
Spoiler:
if you guys need anymore pics i will be glad to oblige also if i need to fix anything please oh please tell me i really want the part thanks.

Last edited by Marla on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Marla
Marla

Back to top Go down

Marluxia XI Empty Re: Marluxia XI

Post by MrsGrizzley Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:48 pm

Mmhmm...

Well, for one, specific weapons have to be individually approved through their own templates, as will any specific abilities like spells and such.

Teleporting in Battle is almost certainly a No Go, due to the complete unfairness of it... Although if Roxas wants to make a Canon Exclusion for him, that's his choice.

I need more on the History for how Marluxia managed to return after being defeated, because I know he was. Anything can work, just come up with an explanation is all I'm asking.

Elements... Plant is usually considered to be its own Element because of Marluxia and Maleficent, so that actually works as written... I'm a bit twitchy about the Light AND Dark on the same character... Although as a Nobody... You could justify Nothingness in there. Is Marluxia shown to use any Light-derived abilities in the game? That would pretty well answer the question for me.

Oh, and in all likelihood, Plant would be Primary for Marluxia since that's what his abilities are built around, I believe.

You've got a good beginning, just need some clarification.

Grizz
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

http://www.maracaegrizzley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marla Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:23 pm

thank you i shall begin to work on my errors shortly.
also a question what did you mean about the weapon part like um only leave the description?
also i fixed the history to a somewhat fitting end and come back i added another character to it to make it seem more realistic.
if any more problems please do point them out.
and do i await Roxas's say for um the thing you called out?
Marla
Marla

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:08 pm

*grumbles* Gosh darn tabs... Lost my whole darn post...

*sigh* Okay, to sum up, you get one more Element. I suggest Nothingness, because he's an Nobody, or possibly Earth to play with the Plant/Rose Element which is his dominant feature... But really it's up to you.

I like the explanation for the character's survival. Playing dead works for me.

Specific abilities like the "Doom" stuff need to be written up separately as spells and such and approved through that method because we really don't have enough information in the Character Template to decide if they're overpowered or underpowered or what, also they'll consume MP so that's a whole different issue.

Your weapon type is simply "Scythes" because you're a Canon and locked into that Weapon Type unless you can come up with a REALLY good reason for him to go to the effort to learn something new. However, you don't have to always use the Canon Scythe shown in the games. You can build and have approved other Scythes should you wish.

As for the Teleporting, don't use anything like that in battle unless Roxas says otherwise, but other than that you don't have to worry about waiting on simple RP once we're able to get you approved.

Okay?

Grizz
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marla Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:50 pm

ok so add nothingness cause it sounds awesome.
i have to make a separate application for spells and stuff ok understandable.
fix weapon to scythes and/or make a custom one if i feel like it and it dose sound tempting thought.
and no teleportortaion unless Roxas says so understood let me go make corrections and then i shall be on my way.
also i may need help with certain things as to the summoning,the skills and so on it is a bit confusing for me.
Marla
Marla

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:32 pm

Just to let you know...I rather enjoyed reading through this application. The history was well written.

Wink and back to you MrsGrizzley
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:21 pm

If you need any help with the templates for everything, feel free to ask for assistance from one of the staff members. I'm usually around, Riku tries to check in every once in a while, looks like Roxas is back and Shade's always a willing ear if you have a question. I think Kuja's got some access issues at the moment so he might not be the best choice to approach right now...

As for the application, I don't see anything else that needs to be clarified. Just be sure to get your weapon approved before you enter combat... not that combat is going to be an issue around here unless you make it one...

Approved.

Grizz
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marla Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:29 am

thank you very much it was worth it..now for revenge >xD
also i shall ask around if anything.