Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Home,Sweet Nest.(Kuja) - Page 2 Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Home,Sweet Nest.(Kuja) - Page 2 Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Home,Sweet Nest.(Kuja) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Home,Sweet Nest.(Kuja) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Home,Sweet Nest.(Kuja) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Home,Sweet Nest.(Kuja) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Home,Sweet Nest.(Kuja) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Home,Sweet Nest.(Kuja) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Home,Sweet Nest.(Kuja) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Home,Sweet Nest.(Kuja) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Home,Sweet Nest.(Kuja) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Home,Sweet Nest.(Kuja)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Home,Sweet Nest.(Kuja) - Page 2 Empty Re: Home,Sweet Nest.(Kuja)

Post by Kuja Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:04 pm

Ratchet took the drink and started to drink it down but the taste was weird but not bad as his skin was going back to normal color slowly, Kuja heard the issue with a Malogriff like Ratchet and figured she had a point with that. He wasn't going to correct her on the fact he would only look like one and not be one, for now he wanted one thing and that was this "Now Talone dear may I take a DNA sample from you? I wish to learn more about your people and such DNA will be very helpful in my studies." Kuja waited for her to respond as this was an important question even if she didn't know that.

Ratchet right now was sticking close to Talone as he liked the feeling of being more than a heartless and the feeling was only around when he was near her.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:27 pm

She looked up at Kuja with somewhatnof a challenging glare at his request. Any mention of samples and it would make her skin crawl from bad childhood memories. She thought out how this could help him and remembered the detail of him being a planet killer. She looked over to Ratchet before looking as Sid she was about to start another one of her chores.
"Personally, I don't wish for you to take a sample of my DNA. I think you'll just have to find another way to study my kind."
She moved back over to ratchet to see if he had finished drinking the liquid before instructing him to throw the leaf over the edge of the nest. She pulled out some plants again and started boiling them down. It looked as if she was making a tea for her own self to calm her body more than her mind. She may have looked ok but the sudden death from the inside out took it's toll earlier.
"Feeling better? I new that Ginger root syrup would be useful one day."
She looked at Ratchet with a calm smile on her features before stirring the brew of herbs.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:44 pm

Kuja's eyes narrowed at Talone for telling him no about the samples and then he remembered the one trump card he had over her, he watched as Ratchet walked off to throw the leaf away and when he was far enough away Kuja floated down to her and whispered to her alone "You might want to reconsider....be a shame if an accident was to happen......to your little angel." with that Kuja floated away from her with a smug little grin on his face as he waited for her response to what he said.

All the while Ratchet looked over at Talone and said "Yep I feel all better now, thank you a lot Talone." He walked up to her and gave her a little hug before he looked at what she was doing and trying to figure out how to help her with the brew.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:57 pm

Her eyes instantly looked back at Kuja and appeared to be boiling in pent up rage. Her feathers fluffed out some as she quickly grabbed a vial pricked her finger and allowed a few drops of blood to run into it. She sealed it and shoved it at the black blood before straining the brew into a bowl. She was shaking at this point knowing he transformation was close. She tried her best to smile down at Ratchet as she drank down the tea slowly. She didn't know if she had enough time for it to sink into her blood but she prayed she did. She rubbed the top of her little angel's head with a strained smile on her lips.
"Glad I could help. would you excuse me for a moment? I need to have a word with Kuja."
On that note she flew over to said male with a trembling body. She looked him straight in the eyes as one could tell something was going on with her body. Her claws were beginning to ding into the rim of the bowl in her hands as she spoke quiet enough to where only Kuja could hear.
"Please...don't make me change before him. He doesn't need to see the monster in me."
She quickly drank down the rest of the tea as her muscles began to relax at an extremely slow pace. Whe went back down to where Ratchet was and smiled as best as she could without having it look like a snarl.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:13 pm

Kuja caught the vial full of Malogriff blood and grinned inwardly at this before saying loud enough for Ratchet to hear "Thank you for understanding my position, I will take good care of your blood sample and keep anyone else from getting their hands on it." When Talone rubbed the top of Ratchet's head he leaned into it before looking up at her smile and smiling back, it was then that she walked off to talk to Kuja and so Ratchet nodded his head in understanding as he looked around Talone's home as he never been here before.

Kuja saw the young woman struggling to keep something from changing inside of her and to that he said "I have no intention of making you change, I am to guess if you did you would foolishly attack me. Now I can't have that, if you was to die....little Ratchet would be depressed and I would have to find a new mechanic. Your life and his are now connected my dear......don't do anything stupid." Kuja moved around her to Ratchet and placed his hand upon the heartless head to which Ratchet found weird but he allowed it as Kuja was the one giving him a home and what not. Kuja looked over his shoulder at Talone with a smug look on his face, as he held all the cards.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:25 pm

Realizing she was now a tool to him, a single tear ran down her cheek from under her eyepatch. She felt her nerves twitch at Kuja touching Ratchet but was slowly becoming disoriented. Panic seemed to rise in her features as she took hold of one of the tree limbs close to her. Her breathing was getting ragged as her hand snapped the rather thick tree branch like a toothpick. Her body looked to be curling over as if to heave as her wings closed around her. She let out a few shaky words before a blood curdling roar tore out from her throat.
"Ratchet...Hide...Hurry!"
there was no longer a young woman with bird like features but a large feline like griffin snarling and roaring at Kuja. She pulled her body back some as she began to charge straight at Kuja with eyes full of a rage that was caged for too long.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:51 pm

Ratchet was shocked to see Talone change right before his eyes and didn't have enough time to hide but he did find a place a few moments later, he jumped into a hole in a tree and hid in there but then saw in terror that Talone leaped at Kuja and yelled out "TALONE NO HE'LL KILL YOU!"

But it was too late as Kuja caused an orb to form but he used the orb to hold a special energy he placed in it, it was Kuja's sleep spell and it would be used on Talone at this very moment. After firing at the now enraged creature he dodged out of the way to avoid getting tackled by her, sleeping or not she would go flying pass his current location.

10 Mp used 50 MP left
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:05 am

Her brain was still able to calculate information as she stopped dead in her tracks. She took a slight turn of her body to where the orb would just graze past her shoulder as she barreled at Kuja again. Her jaws were wide open with drool flying past her pulled back lips as she prepared to bite into Kuja's arm. She wasn't even aware of Ratchet or any words he was trying to say to her. All her thoughts came out in words mangled with roars and snarls.
"KILL, KILL, KILLLLLLL!"
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:14 am

Kuja sighed as he saw her coming for him once more and this time she was a bit closer and so he said, "You forced me to do this my dear." Kuja caused his seven orbs to appear between him and hear in a shield formation before causing blades to junt out of the orbs all over, making a large wall of blades that would be painful to run into if she kept coming at him like that. He was still trying to fly away to avoid having to get close to the annoying woman.

Ratchet saw this and was scared but then noticed that the orb Talone dodged was coming right at him and smashed right into his face, knocking him out and into dream land in one fell swoop.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:23 am

She pulled back jus in time to where only her left wing had a few feathers cut off. She roared and snarled at the Shield before using her body as a battering ram. She was using her scarred shoulder to try and break down some of the blades. She knew her shoulder and wing had to be a bloody mess but she didn't care as she had one thought set in her mind. She had made an opening wide enough to reach a massive paw through and swipe razor claws at the one on the other side of the blade barrier.
"BLOOD! KILLLLLL!"
The smell of her own blood was driving her on, taming her shoulder and reach through the opening she made.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:38 am

Kuja was impressed by her tenancy but sighed a bit more at her mindlessness as he activated his orbs second ability and that was the firing of darkness bullets and with her smashed up in the shield the orbs would be blasting her from all angles with the seven orbs unloading on her until she passes out from the damage. Kuja though did notice one thing, the girl gave a slight cut on his chest as he now had very shallow claw marks on him and blood slowly trickled down his chest but only a little. His eyes glowed with anger as he would go into trance if she didn't go down from the darkness bullets firing into her.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:49 am

The paw instantly drew back as dark energy was shot at her. She not only was impaled in her shoulder by blades but now her other side was being beaten down. A strangled cry came from her as she did her best to try and moved out of the line of fire. She slipped out bloody and broken but a look of hate stillkn her eyes. She tried to limp foreward before whimpering and collapsing in a heap of fur, feathers, and blood. Her mouth still snarled in-between cries of pain. She tried over and over again to get up but kept falling with each attempt.
"K-kill....blood...S-SURVIVE!!!"
Her tail swung behind her wildly and kept thundering down on the area Ratchet was out cold. She appeared to almost submit to Kuja by laying her head down and no longer uttering a sound. Only the look of pain in here eyes could be seen as she stared up at Kuja.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:05 am

Ratchet slowly woke up from the spell that hit him and jumped up to see what happened as he could hear a banging sound and smelled blood, he poked his head out of the hole he was in and sadly got smashed right in the face by Talone's tail causing him to fall back into the hole and hold his face. He let out a whimper of pain as it hurt a LOT and even tears of darkness formed around his eyes.

Kuja looked at the creature that was submitting to him and shook his head as he was going to keep his distance from her at the moment, the orbs moved back to orb around him while he looked up to see Ratchet crying a little bit in the hole he was in. He looked down at Talone and said "Bad girl you hurt your little angel"
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:18 am

Her body began to withe as her body returned to normal. Her whole body went limp before her life drained eyes opened. She picked her head up and looked around. She winced at the pain in her shoulder and wing to notice she was bleeding. She picked up her head as best as she could to see if she had hurt Ratchet. When she heard Kuja's comment, she looked up to him to see he had a scratch on his chest and an almost smug look on his face. She looked around for her angel before calling out in a hoarse voice.
"Ratchet? How bad....bad did I hurt you...p-please don't fear me....please..."
She sounded feeble and lost. She was finally broken but none other than Kuja. She should have known better than to play his games. Looked up to Kuja one last time as she voiced her submission.
"You win...there is nothing...I c-can do but follow Now..."
She then put her weight onto her right side as it wasn't as in much pain as the other.silent tears fell from her face as she weeped at her loss.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:33 am

Kuja watched as the young woman changed back to normal though he was perplexed by the fact her clothing was still in one piece from the change, then again he surmised that it was some sort of magic that prevented her clothes from getting ripped apart. Which was a good thing as he didn't need an eyeful of her anyway, she was ok looking but not his type at all.

Ratchet rubbed his face a bit more before he heard Talone's voice and quickly jumped out of the hole in the tree to run to her side and help hold her up, his face had a red line down the middle of it from the tail hit, but he was now crying a bit at seeing Talone so hurt before he asked "W-why did you try to attack Kuja Talone?......H-he could of k-k-k-killed you..." the kill part was hard for Ratchet to say as he was so scared of loosing Talone.

Kuja looked at himself now and let out a grumble of annoyance before saying with a huff "Next time work on your control. Thanks to you I will have to heal you up and heal myself." Kuja was going to play off the fact Ratchet didn't know to make Ratchet think this was only caused by her going nuts, not because she had a real reason to attack Kuja.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:46 am

She looked over to Ratchet weakly and placed her less damaged hand atop his head in a petting motion. She winced for a moment as she tried her best to explain.
"Something happened...w-when I was young that makes my anger turn m-me into a....that monster you just saw...I -I have no control of it or realize what I've done until a-after."
She looked to Kuja as he huffed and tried to get up once more. She got up to her knees at least before bowing her head in a form of submission and speaking.
"I'm s-sorry for the damage I-I've done...forgive me..it w-won't happen again...*moves head to side to spit up some blood* I...can heal m-myself."
She still cried as she noticed the red mark on Ratchet's face, making her cry harder still. She tried to moved to get him something to soothe it but had no strength to move from where she kneeled.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:53 pm

Ratchet let Talone rub his head with her hand and he even held her hand and stroked her arm to show he wasn't scared of her but for her because of how injured she was. When she explained what happened he nodded his head in understanding as he then used his body to help her up onto her knees so she could say sorry to Kuja for her actions. When it was done Kuja just smirked inwardly before he said "Come along now I am not leaving an friend alone in such a condition." Kuja was firmly placing into Ratchet's head that he was looking out for Talone and ensuring the heartless would not team up with Talone against him.

Kuja used his dark heart to attract some heartless to him and when they came he forced them to make a new portal to Castle Oblivion as he turned to look at her and said "Alright you two, the lab should have everything we need to fix you up." With that he floated into the portal while Ratchet focused all his strength into picking up Talone bridal style which wasn't that hard for him, he was strong just don't expect him to pick up large body heartless and throw them around. As he held her he said in a determined voice "I-I will always h-help you Talone and c-care for you no matter w-what." with that he ran and jumped into the portal before it closed behind them and he was running through the dark corridor.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:15 pm

She wanted to struggle and snap at Kuja but knew it was pointless at this point. She was surprised Ratchet could lift her up, much less carry her. She felt her wings drag along the ground as she noticed they were in a dark hall way. She had an uneasy feeling due to it being a closed space but she stayed still as it was Ratchet helping her. She gave a nervous laugh followed by a cough at Ratchet's word. She look him in the face as best as she could while she spoke.
"Such kindness to offer to the wicked. Most believe the elder would be to one to care or help, not the youngest."
She closed her eyes as a weak smile graced her battered features. She leaned her head on Ratchet's shoulder.
"I will say one thing, this is very kind of you."
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2