Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Chance meeting or fate? (Talone CrossHook) Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Chance meeting or fate? (Talone CrossHook) Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Chance meeting or fate? (Talone CrossHook) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Chance meeting or fate? (Talone CrossHook) EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Chance meeting or fate? (Talone CrossHook) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Chance meeting or fate? (Talone CrossHook) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Chance meeting or fate? (Talone CrossHook) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Chance meeting or fate? (Talone CrossHook) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Chance meeting or fate? (Talone CrossHook) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Chance meeting or fate? (Talone CrossHook) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Chance meeting or fate? (Talone CrossHook) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Chance meeting or fate? (Talone CrossHook)

2 posters

Go down

Chance meeting or fate? (Talone CrossHook) Empty Chance meeting or fate? (Talone CrossHook)

Post by CryingWolve Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:03 pm

James is standing on a hill watching the sun set and the waves on the beach gently crashing down on to the sand, his black armor giving a small glint from the last rays of sunlight, Morning Star is standing next to where I am its blade dug into the ground as his spirit floats next to me, is completly unaware of anything except the sun and the waves below.
CryingWolve
CryingWolve

Back to top Go down

Chance meeting or fate? (Talone CrossHook) Empty Re: Chance meeting or fate? (Talone CrossHook)

Post by DahliaBlackwood Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:12 pm

Talone was free from the confines of Castle Oblivion for once. SHe had visited home instantly but didnt seem to stay long as she still wasnt fond of the idea of Lyle's relationship with Dee. she was still in the process of accepting it, but she knew if she stayed around them too long she would try to kill Dee...again. Anyways, she left the nest dressed in her normal attire and headed into town. She wore her veil of magic as to hide her inhuman features, but didn't mind it other than that. for the most part she had just wandered until coming across the shore line. the only way she had realized it was the shoreline was the sudden coldness of ocean water on her feet, making her hiss and have a small freak out. she hated the water to no end as it had prevented her from flying one too many times.This though was when she had noticed a man just sitting there dressed in armor and what looked to be a spirit sword next to him. She had narrowed her eye at this and approched slowly, her glare harsh like her scars.
"I suggest you remove that armor of yours and get your spirit sword to hide if you dont wish to scare the towns people."
she was looking at where his eyes would be as her eye seemed to glow brighter, almost with what looked like anger. If this man was a threat, she was ever so willing to take him out if need be.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Chance meeting or fate? (Talone CrossHook) Empty Re: Chance meeting or fate? (Talone CrossHook)

Post by CryingWolve Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:42 pm

James tilts his head to look at you as his armor began to slide bk letting his black hair fall and his clothes his shit tails ot catch in the breeze he had missed with his armor, the armor finished retracting into a bag and Morning star hisses at Talone "Morning Star, quiet, its not evry day you meet another who can see you" James voice is deep and smooth, he grabs the hilt of Morning Star and slides the blade into its sheath of his left hip. "May i know your name stranger, it is not every day I meet a malogriff"
CryingWolve
CryingWolve

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:56 pm

the instant the man mentioned her spieces she backed up into a defensive format and hissed at him. Her veil faded some as to let him realize what he was dealing with. instantly one could see her 3 toed taloned bird feet dig into the ground some as she snarled. oddly enough though she seemed to calm, almost as if Kuja't treament to her was starting to take effect.

"Talone Crosshook, protector of Twilight town forest. now who in the hell are you."

her voice was calm and cold, but her eyes never left his, an almost primal rage coming off her body in waves as she fought off the desire to tare the man limb form limb.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by CryingWolve Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:04 pm

James smirked and holds up his bare hands his cross necklace swaying slightly "James. James Hokkuro simple swordsmen from Traverse Town, student of Master Eraques" drops hands slowly "and I mean no offense to you or the Malogriffs, I only have met them a few times in my travels and they have intrigued me with their simple ability to see Morning Star" slowly motions hand and Morning Stars black spirit appears his eyes squinted at you "and Ms Talone I mean now harm nor do i harbor nay ill will towards you"
CryingWolve
CryingWolve

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:43 pm

She narrowed her eyes with a hiss as the spirit was released from the sword. She had never liked spirit weapons, much less ones that had humanoid spirits attached to them.She shook this off though as she slowly but surly started to relax her posture into one less threatening. She used magic to hide all her features once more as she just stood there and started at him almost blankly. She wasnt the kind for casual conversation as she started to ask more questions.

"So be it but wrong move and i wont hesitate to make you into a new skin rug. What are you doing in this town of metal?"

she was starting to show her dislike for the city already even though she guarded a part of it, though most people kept it as a separate thing and not part of the actual town. She was still rather nerved by him and had to resist soothing her scars as they were starting to itch.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by CryingWolve Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:49 pm

James look at you and lets Morning Stars black form rest on his shoulder "Hm I did not know i needed permission to visit such a beautiful place, or world" raises eyebrow "and what is it if I came here for a reason or not? Are you this worlds sole guardian?" face becomes slightly smug and cocks his head to the right letting his earing sway slightly as the wind sweeps across the cliff
CryingWolve
CryingWolve

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:37 pm

She couldnt help but roll her eyes at him at the statment of this world being beautiful. its main living areas were concrete or metal and there was more polution than one would have thought would be in such a small town. she wrinkled her nose just at the taught before sitting where she stood. she was slightly distracted by the sand for a moment as she picked some up in her hand and seemed to play with it. her eyes turned back to James as she harshly glared at him for his statment. she scoffed at this before seeming to hiss her words some.

"I would ever guard this concrete and metal prison. let those humans rot for all i care. my only interest is what is left of the forest. it contains the only thing that is man made ill protect. As for the reason of coming here, most people that drop by here arent of the gentle side of balance. The first i met turned me into his slave while the other man decided to take a claim on my little sibling and is now my future brother in law. both are evil and that makes me wary of you."

when she stated she was a slave she had gestured to the bands on her wrist as it was her constant reminder that she was no longer free. She seemed to growl in the back of her throat as she just glared at the bands, blaming Kuja for her situation and the loss of Lyle's innocence.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by CryingWolve Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:42 pm

James looks upon the bands and seemed saddened. He turned to the ocean "I meant this view of the ocean and the gentle breeze that always blows through is beautiful, while I am no fan of the town itself it has its fine points as well" look down upon you "you would take well to find the good points in everything before disapproving of it all together" hate seems to fill the last few words as his brow furrows slightly disrupting the calm composure he normally kept.
CryingWolve
CryingWolve

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:03 pm

She seemed to turn away from him some as her eye showed some of her inner fear. It wasnt the people of the town that made her this way, it was her home world and parents that did.

"When your race is treated worse than dogs on your own home world by creatures exactly like humans its hard to get around that barrier. Concrete cities were a prison for me and my sibling. they experimented on him while they tried to remove what made me a Malogriff. The worst part is that my parents were okay with this and had actually clipped off their own wings, 4th claws, and tails just to be more like those monsters..."

she was staring out at the ocean as hatred radiated off her body once more. She pulled at the bands some before remembering that if she tried to remove them Kuja would know and he would hurt Ratchet as punishment. She stopped instantly, her moves almost jerky as she dug her hands and feet in the sand trying to calm her nerves to prevent transformation.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by CryingWolve Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:52 am

James eyes watching the sky "Hate is merely something we feel, it is something that consumes you unless you can move past it. Its also one of the blackest things in your heart" lets Morning Star wrap around his arm "Morning star has seen to many of his masters fall to their hatred, he has shown me that much" eyes look down "it is a fater I'd wish upon no one"
CryingWolve
CryingWolve

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Fri May 27, 2011 10:49 am

She couldn't help the slight chuckle she had given at his words. She already knew there was no hope for her and if she was going to fall to Hate, then so be it. All she needed done was to keep Ratchet and her brother safe. She looked back at him and her eye almost seemed to bleed with her pent up fears, joys, and agonies as she just sat there and stared at him. She pulled her hands out of the sand calmly and let her veil fall. her wings opened broadly before almost covering her completely from view. her face could still be clearly seen but she seemed as if she was shielding herself from something.

"Hate is one of the darkest of things in one's heart, but sometimes it is that hate that keeps what you love the most safe. Whether what is needed to be kept safe is good or evil in the eyes of light doesn't matter as long as you feel it is the right thing to do."

she looked back out to the ocean and her features became as stone, blank to anyone that were to look at her face. She watched as the waves washed up onto the shoreline, making her wonder why she hadn't seen such a calming yet horrid sight before in her life.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by CryingWolve Mon May 30, 2011 6:51 pm

James watches as Talone speaks her face betraying her cold tone, James knew this pain she had very well, James smiles a little "Forgiveness and Love are much better then hate, if you had to ask me a few years ago I would have agreed with you that hate was better then anything else" James turns to the sea again Morning Star wrapping around James's arm again "Forgive but do not forget, learn from the past with no regrets and be kind to all those that have done you wrong. This was something my father and my master told me once, these words have guided me for years Talone, and i hope you can find the meaning in them as i have"

Last edited by CryingWolve on Tue May 31, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to long and confusing......)
CryingWolve
CryingWolve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum