Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
The Hero and the Rabbit (Aric or ask) - Page 3 Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
The Hero and the Rabbit (Aric or ask) - Page 3 Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
The Hero and the Rabbit (Aric or ask) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
The Hero and the Rabbit (Aric or ask) - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
The Hero and the Rabbit (Aric or ask) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
The Hero and the Rabbit (Aric or ask) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
The Hero and the Rabbit (Aric or ask) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
The Hero and the Rabbit (Aric or ask) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
The Hero and the Rabbit (Aric or ask) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
The Hero and the Rabbit (Aric or ask) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
The Hero and the Rabbit (Aric or ask) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

The Hero and the Rabbit (Aric or ask)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Hero and the Rabbit (Aric or ask) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hero and the Rabbit (Aric or ask)

Post by Sora Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:55 pm

Sora was … well, stunned simply didn't come close to what he was feeling right then.

A little bite, made during a moment of emotion, and now Aric was enslaved to him? What kind of justice was this? Where was the right in this? How could this possibly be fair??

He saw the fear in Aric's face and he quickly shook his head. "No, no, I won't make you kill. I'd never do that. I … I can fight my own battles." He couldn't believe that someone would be that afraid… He'd never been afraid like that, even when he gave up control to Aric. As scared as he'd been … he'd been excited by it as well.

"Look, Aric, I don't… I don't want to be anyone's 'queen'. I don't want to give orders that you have to obey. That's not… that's not me." He paused and then looked up to meet Aric's eyes. "But I will be your friend, if you'll let me."
Sora
Sora

Back to top Go down

The Hero and the Rabbit (Aric or ask) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hero and the Rabbit (Aric or ask)

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:06 pm

When his eyes locked with Sora's he was still scared and thought this could be a lie to let him relax before some order had to be filled that he would not like. He could clearly see it was the truth though as the boy stammered and looked shocked. An awkward looking smile came to his lips as he sat back up in a less stressed looking way. He shoved back the want to give him a hug of thanks as he spoke.
"Thank you. I'd like us to be friends as well.*traces fingers over scar* just don't hurt me too much...."
Apperently Aric's view of friendship was just as warped as the mark of enslavement on his chest. Friendship in wonderland was one was the leader of a small group and they all played together, only their 'playing' was beating their best friend or sexual assult, possibly worse depending on how much the group cared. He actually seemed nervous as he still traced the scar on his neck.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Sora, it seemed, was doomed to spend more time today confused than not. Why would someone hurt a friend? He sighed.

"I really don't know what you came from… I think I can understand that it was bad twisted, but I don't… I didn't grow up the way you did. I don't know the things you seem to expect…" He sighed again, "but growing upon Destiny Islands, with Riku and Kairi and Tidus and Wakka and Selphie and everyone… we didn't hurt our friends."

He looked down at the grass below him, pulling idly on the blades as he tried to collect his thoughts. "Riku an' I, we fought. A lot. But it was never serious. We were… showing off mostly, for Kairi. It only got serious when Kairi'd lost her Heart and Riku was being controlled by the Darkness and even then… he was still my friend and he fought his way back from that control."

He punched the ground in frustration, but it didn't have much force behind the blow. "Besides, do you really think that I would be this bungling and innocent if Riku's idea of friendship meant hurting me?"
Sora
Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:41 pm

Aric flinched for a moment when sora's fist connected with the ground, but then on instinct he went over and hugged sora. It wasn't like before when he wanted to fulfill a desire, this was a friendly one to hopefully calm him down. He himself was slightly confused as to how friendship worked on this world called destiny islands. He let go of sora and gave a nervous smile once more as he felt a bit shameful for his behavior.
"I'm sorry our term of friendship is so different, and for jumping to the thought that you could be like my friends from home. I guess I'm a bit more traumatized than I thought."
His scar was actually starting too itch and it make him screw his features in annoyance.
"Stupid scar...getting erritated at the worst times..."
He almost seemed like an animal scratching an itch as he did his best to sooth the reminder of his day at the guillotine.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Sora looked up at him. "It's okay, it just means we're going to have to explain things, and sometimes I need an awful lot of explaining." He flushed; it wasn't easy to admit to the fact that he wasn't always the quickest to pick up on things. If Riku hadn't been dropping so many darn clues right in his path … he might never have been able to stop Xemnas, and even then he'd needed Riku's help.

Seeing Aric so desperately scratching at the scar, though, drew his sympathy and he reached out a hand to cover the scar with his palm, rubbing at it slightly. "Careful, please. You'll hurt yourself and I don't want that."

He smiled, then. "We're friends, it means that I'll help you any way I can, and that you'll help me, any way you can. But not because we have to, because we want to. You don't… you don't own friends. You don't command them like they're servants or something. You help them, care for them, and sometimes just have fun together."
Sora
Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:18 pm

Aric almost gave a pur as sora's hand rubbed his scar, soothing it of it's itch better than scratching. He leaned into the touch but still payed attention to what Sora was saying.
"It's fine we both just have to learn. With how 'friends worked at home for me was very violent. The more volital you were to each other the closer you were to each other. Rople was my best friend but he wasn't volital as hitting me. He...*withdraws some*..he did what we had done before, only far worse..."
He felt embarrassed of mentioningit as most humans saw it a a couple or down right abuse.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:18 pm

It took a moment for Sora to realize what it was that Aric was trying to say… and when he did he blushed such a deep red that the shade really shouldn't belong in nature. For the longest time, it seemed, he'd been completely ignorant of that side of life, but in the past year or two that had changed.

Especially since Riku and Kairi had embraced how they felt about each other.

He took a deep breath. "Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if Riku … did stuff like that with me, or if I could do stuff with Kairi." He flushed red again at the thought. "But they're together and I'm not going to even say anything that might make them hurt. They're happy together."

Sora looked at Aric for a moment. "I don't know… what to say. Do you… want to do that kind of stuff?" He paused for a moment. "With me?" He was uncomfortable, and feeling exceptionally awkward, but he had to know.
Sora
Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:26 pm

Aric squirmed away and shook hid head. He didn't want to go through that again, he'd feel as if he was trying to replace Rople and he could never do that. He was thankful his scar had stopped itching as he spoke up.
"Not unless you want something like that. I want to try your sort of friendship. It sounds like it's very interesting..."
He looked away some as a somewhat troubled look crossed his face. He was touching his scar once more before taking a black ribbon tie from his pocket and tied it, hiding the ugly thing from sight. He wanted normalicy, but not just any normalcy, he wanted the human kind.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:58 pm

Sora nodded, grinning and feeling much more comfortable for the moment. "We can try being friends my way for now. I don't… I don't know how I'd feel about the other way with how I feel about Riku and Kairi."

He paused and then sighed. "I still need to get back to Twilight Town."

He looked up at Aric. "I don't suppose you can come with me, can you? If you were willing to behave yourself around Kairi … it might be fun to have another friend nearby."
Sora
Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:32 pm

He looked back up and smiled. He had wanted to drop by twilight town anyway so this was reason enough for him. He still seemed to take it as an order as he stood up and offered Sora his hand.
"I was neding to head to Twilight so of course I'll accompany you. As for Kairi, if I seem to be doing something that could harm her you're in luck. Just give me the order to stay away and I'll follow. Actually I have a better plan. Give me an order here to stop me from harming her and she'll be completely safe."
He would never emply an order to be cast upon him but he didn't want to ruin what can be something normal for him. And at the moment, being human was at the top of his list.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Sora reached out and put a hand on Aric's shoulder. "I'm not going to do that unless I have to. I'm going to trust you, because we're friends." He smiled. "But I promise if I think you're about to do something both of us will regret, I'll tell you not to."

It was a risk, a big one, but friendships involved risks.

"Think you can handle that?"
Sora
Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum