Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Dark Times (1 person ^^) Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Dark Times (1 person ^^) Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Dark Times (1 person ^^) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Dark Times (1 person ^^) EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Dark Times (1 person ^^) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Dark Times (1 person ^^) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Dark Times (1 person ^^) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Dark Times (1 person ^^) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Dark Times (1 person ^^) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Dark Times (1 person ^^) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Dark Times (1 person ^^) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Dark Times (1 person ^^)

2 posters

Go down

Dark Times (1 person ^^) Empty Dark Times (1 person ^^)

Post by Yuffie Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:15 am

Yuffie sighed as she sat down on a bench. Ever since she left Castle Oblivion she had a dark cloud basically over her. Ren was left on Neverland, and was probably happy. She shook her head as the last few hours ran by her mind. She didn't know whether to leave somewhere else or to just stay here. Her mind told her that she couldn't return anywhere else, as Atlantica wasn't much help for her to think.

She sighed again as she looked around. Hollow Bastion hadn't changed much, but somehow she remembered it being more fun. "Great, what you going to do now Yuff?" She asked herself.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dark Times (1 person ^^) Empty Re: Dark Times (1 person ^^)

Post by Roxas Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:28 am

A familiar face began to arise early in the morning while the sun was still stretching its legs to the eastern heavens. He had been traveling about for what seems like an eternity, yet in reality it had been a mere six months, give or take a month or two.

Roxas walked out of the hut he had been sleeping in and made a bee-line to the sea salt ice cream stand just up the stairs in the courtyard. After purchasing said ice cream, his teeth quickly sank in. His taste buds exploded as the sweet yet bitter taste of the lucious ice cream filled his mouth.

For a moment, he stood still, enjoying the sea salt, but then he noticed what would appear to be a troubled lady a short distance away.

Is she okay?

Moments later curiostity finally got the best of him. The cloaked nobody walsed down the stairs and joined her on the bench. At first he starred off into the horizon, still chomping the sea salt. Next he tossed the wet stick that was just surrounded by ice cream into the garbage nearby.

He lowered his hood, still directing his vision upon the horizon.

"You new around here?" he asked Yuffie.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:06 pm

Yuffie looked up at the stranger as she forced a small smile. "Kinda... The person of who I was before lived here." She said as she then turned her attention to the horizon. Her eyes adverted back as she looked at the boy.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:53 pm

Roxas knew exactly what she was going through. He had the hardest time accepting the fact that he was nothing more than a made-up memory...a nobody...

"Two years ago...I went through that phase...it's still hard, but the right people...friends...that's the key...otherwise you're going to end up just as pissed off and demented as the Organization..."
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:09 am

"Well I had some friends, but they didn't really help with returning much of my memory... All I know is her life was here... and if I can find my heartless, then we might be able to join back up together." She said with a small hopeful smile. "But you mentioned an Organization.... who are they?"
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:49 pm

Roxas smiled lightly as she spoke of her hope of finding her nobody so that they might become one, thus bringing back her true heart. He was glad to see that someone had hope...a nobody especially, that was a rare trait.

"I know this place rather well...if you need any help, I'm free."

He then turned back towards the town as the citizens began walking by. She then questioned about the Organization. It brought back so many vile and hurtful memories, yet he would refuse to let them become known, at least at the present time.

"The Organization XIII...more of a gang rather than an organization. Thirteen...well...only twelve now...of the vilest Nobodies that walk the galaxy...they serve no real purpose besides causing heartache..."
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:47 am

((ooc: it was finding her heartless Roxas XP))

"They sound evil...." Yuffie said as she looked down. "Also my heartless is somewhere around here. She looks like me, but she has red eyes..."

Yuffie looked around as she wondered where the heartless could be. It annoyed her a little that the heartless could send flashes, but only when she when she wants to.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:25 pm

OOC: XD lol sorry.

IC: "They are...or they try to be...mostly just controlling and annoying..."

Roxas listened to her description. It wouldn't be too hard to find an exact look-alike, yet perhaps it would deem a challenge.

He stroked his chin slightly before scratching his head.

"I've seen you a couple of times, but...or was that the other you?...this could get confusing."
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:40 am

"It might be the other me, as I know that I have never seen you." Yuffie said as she stood up.

"It can't be that hard!" She yelled with new energy that could surprise anyone.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:26 am

Roxas laughed slightly as he saw Yuffie's new expression of energy. He then stood up and raised his hood upon his head once more.

"Well Yuffie...there's no sooner time to start searching than the present...shall we?"

He said as he motioned for the two of them to journey onward.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:17 am

"Let's." Yuffie said as she whistled and her weapon came to her. She attached it to her back and smiled to the character, but her eyes lost the happiness that they shined as she realized something. "I never told you my name... so how do you know?"
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:16 am

Roxas smiled as well as he zipped up the remainder of his black cloak. He then turned back towards her as she asked him a question.

"My apologies, I simply asked the old duck at the ice cream stand...there's not much he doesn't know."

Roxas scratched his head and laughed before his cheeks turned a slight shade of pink.

"Where to first?"
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:33 am

"Um... maybe we should ask the duck if he has seen her..." Yuffie said laughing nervously as she rubbed the back of her head.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:06 pm

Roxas nodded as he began to trek towards the stairway that would eventually lead to the top where the ice cream shop would be located. Sea salt ice cream had become a huge hit all over the known galaxy. It was quite odd that there was only one shop that sold the treat in all of Hollow Bastion, yet no one ever questioned, they merely enjoyed the ice cream.

After charging up the stairs and after the burning sensation in the Nobody's calf muscles wore off, Roxas approached the ice cream shop.

"Back for more I see?.." questioned the duck.

"Um, actually no. We were wondering if you've seen a girl...that looks exactly like this one here.." Roxas said as he pointed at Yuffie.

The ice cream vendor held a rather confusing expression on his face. He adjusted his glasses before stroking his chin. Obviously the vendor was in deep thought.

"Well...it would seem that I have, but how would I know whether or not it was in fact your friend here...perhaps I have seen her...but perhaps it was just the girl standing before me...if they are identical then there would be no way for a perfect stranger such as myself to truthfully answer such a question...you might want to check the old castle...I've heard of some interesting events there, not sure if it would help, but it sure couldn't hurt eh?"

Roxas was a bit disappointed to find that the duck couldn't help them even in the slightest bit, but he wasn't going to give up just yet.

He turned to Yuffie with a friendly smile, knowing that this wasn't going to help her regain her lost hope.

"What do you think we should do now Yuffie?"
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down