Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Time of Day (open, 1 person please) Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Time of Day (open, 1 person please) Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Time of Day (open, 1 person please) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Time of Day (open, 1 person please) EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Time of Day (open, 1 person please) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Time of Day (open, 1 person please) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Time of Day (open, 1 person please) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Time of Day (open, 1 person please) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Time of Day (open, 1 person please) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Time of Day (open, 1 person please) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Time of Day (open, 1 person please) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Time of Day (open, 1 person please)

2 posters

Go down

Time of Day (open, 1 person please) Empty Time of Day (open, 1 person please)

Post by Dee Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:06 am

Mira glared at the tree that was once her home. Her memories were something that she had kept hidden since she had killed her father at the age of fourteen. She knew that she was never alone in this world as her past was still there to haunt her.

Turning her head, she saw her mothers grave. Tears that have been waiting to be released finally did, as she sobbed. It was something that she rarely did as it introduced her to be 'weak'.

Wiping her tears she stood and started to walk away from the tree with no protection, no friends, and nobody near. That nobody soon changed though, as a growl was heard and Mira's instincts kicked in.

Her eyes narrowed as her tail swished and she prepared for an attack. The jaguar soon jumped out from the trees and pinned Mira down while she struggled.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Time of Day (open, 1 person please) Empty Re: Time of Day (open, 1 person please)

Post by Shade Leonhart Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:50 pm

((OOC: Hope it was okay to join))

There was no end to madness, so it seemed. Even deep within the smothering jungle that felt suffocatingly endless for someone striving to escape it. Beautiful as it was, Shade was far too miserable to pause and breath in the beauty of foliage and the splendor of wildlife. After three endless hours of squawking and screeching, she finally started firing her weapon into the trees just to find some peace and quiet from the chattering birds and monkeys.

Such a splendid ability arrows had with their flight of silence. She never struck a single creature, but to hear them scream in fright when one of her miniature steel spears whizzed passed them brought a rare smirk to Shade's lips.

Why, of all possible places, did Shade Leonhart wind up here... cursed gummi ship...nothing but a botch of taped together legos....

Before Shade could continue in her usual brooding, a sound to her right caught her attention and Shade went still with wide grey eyes staring off onto the brush. The growling alone alerted her it was not an animal to be taken lightly, and so she stalked quietly and carefully toward the sound in hopes to gain the element of surprise. After pressing through a wall of enormous leaves, Shade shook of the sudden surprise at seeing another person and aimed her Gryphon. She was positioned behind the enormous cat, so three of her arrows struck straight into the back of the beast.

As expected, it reared back and screamed, only to jerk its body about to leap from its victim with Shade as the new prey. With each stalking step, she took one back or to the side, wishing she didn't have to end the life of such a beautiful creature simply because it behaved by its normal instincts. But her weapon reloaded itself within the prod and was ready to fire again.
Shade Leonhart
Shade Leonhart
Attitude Adjuster
Attitude Adjuster

Back to top Go down

Time of Day (open, 1 person please) Empty Re: Time of Day (open, 1 person please)

Post by Dee Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:47 am

((OOC: It's okay Shade, I was just wanting some more points to create a new character))

Mira got up as soon as she saw the new girl. Her instincts wanting her to run, yet her mother's grave was near and that would be leaving it to a complete stranger. Looking around, Mira saw a rock and picked it up ready to attack, but she saw the stranger reload her weapon. "Kill it!" She yelled as she was prepared to attack if the female didn't get the animal.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Leonhart Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:39 pm

Through the girl's shouting, Shade concentrated on the wounded cat. With its head sloped so low to the ground, she didn't have a clean shot to the heart to at least grant the beast a quick death. Taking a sudden step forward, Shade stomped the ground with her foot to make it appear to the animal as if she were going to charge. It's body flinched, but only for a fraction of a second before roaring out and leaping forward.

Shade dropped to one knee bringing herself lower as the creature soared in the air toward her. Finally, the shot she needed. She fired two arrows to be sure, and with a sickening thunk, they slammed into the cat's chest, killing it instantly before its body crashed crashed against the jungle floor.

There wasn't a sound in the air. No creature would be about with such a predator within the area, and even Shade remained still for several moments to listen carefully in case the cat had an ally nearby just waiting in the shadows.
Shade Leonhart
Shade Leonhart
Attitude Adjuster
Attitude Adjuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:22 am

"Thanks." She said as she looked down at the animal. It was a shame, but it attacked her first. She listened for more animals, as she let out a sigh.

No more would come by if they heard, or saw what happened. She nodded a thank you as she sat down and turned to face the small mound of dirt that had flowers on it.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Leonhart Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:01 pm

((Sorry I'm so late))

Shade gave the girl a curt nod in acknowledgement to her gratitude. Finally secure in her instincts that no other threat would follow, Shade straightened herself with a faint sigh to calm her rapid heart beat. While placing the safety option securely to the crossbow weapon, she noticed the girl went deathly silent after turning herself away to face a mound topped with flowers upon the ground.

Shade took her steps slow and silent when approaching her from behind. After a few more moments of silence passed between them, Shade spoke up with a melancholy tone. "It's still not safe here. These creatures don't sit well sharing their territory. I'd advise you to pay your respects quickly." She hid the pain within herself completely as her own parents graves flashed before her eyes.
Shade Leonhart
Shade Leonhart
Attitude Adjuster
Attitude Adjuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:02 am

"I can't leave... I grew up here. This is my mothers grave. I show my respect everyday I can to her, unlike to my father." She said as her tail swayed side to side. "Usually I can tell when something is near and run before it gets me, but I couldn't tell that much this time."

Picking a flower that was beside her, she slowly set it on the grave and stood.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Leonhart Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:37 pm

Shade listened while staring at the grave. She couldn't argue with the girl. Even if she shied away from her own parent's graves back home, she could understand how others needed to do the opposite in order to cope with their loss.

Yet Shade cherished both of her own, where this stranger apparently held no regard of her sire.

Once her company stood up again, Shade's hand rested upon the hilt of her sword in a casual manner of habit. "Grew up here, huh... and do you still reside in this jungle? On your own?"
Shade Leonhart
Shade Leonhart
Attitude Adjuster
Attitude Adjuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:12 am

"Basically I do. The old treehouse my father built. I managed to separate the gummi ship from it, and I do travel from time to time... but that is only when the guilt gets to much..." She looked down as she turned and pointed to the gummi ship that was red from rust.

"Nothing much, but it still works..." She walked over to the rust bucket and patted it. "My father's weapons are in here... I never use them though, been trying to get rid of them... Their just swords and knives..." She said as she sat down beside the gummi ship.
Dee
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Leonhart Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:47 am

Shade moved to sit down next to this stranger and sighed from exhaustion. "Guess I should introduce myself then since I stumbled into your backyard. Name's Shade.... and..." Her gaze drifted back to the grave the girl was previously paying homage to. "...sorry for your loss."

Showing compassion wasn't Shade's best talents, nor was she one to butt in someone's business. Instead she chose to carry the conversation away from the awkward topic.

"So what is your means for staying for then? Unless you prefer the solitary life?"

Shade Leonhart
Shade Leonhart
Attitude Adjuster
Attitude Adjuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down