Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
The Angel Over Twilight (open) - Page 2 Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
The Angel Over Twilight (open) - Page 2 Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
The Angel Over Twilight (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
The Angel Over Twilight (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
The Angel Over Twilight (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
The Angel Over Twilight (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
The Angel Over Twilight (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
The Angel Over Twilight (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
The Angel Over Twilight (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
The Angel Over Twilight (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
The Angel Over Twilight (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

The Angel Over Twilight (open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Angel Over Twilight (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Angel Over Twilight (open)

Post by Yuffie Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:56 pm

"No wings..." She said as she laid against a column and looked at the moon.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Angel Over Twilight (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Angel Over Twilight (open)

Post by Heartless Nobody Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:03 pm

"so what can you do...?" Dark asked with a lost look on his face.
Heartless Nobody
Heartless Nobody

http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:06 pm

"Just jump around.... and fight... even though I'm not good at that too...." She looked down with sadness in her eyes as they soon shined again. "I'm very good at being a medic!" She yelled.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartless Nobody Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:09 pm

"awesome see even if your not good at one thing your good at another so don't count your self short,ever" Dark nodded as he got up to look at the town "wanna look around the moon and the sun are getting a bit boring and i love the moon myself..."
Heartless Nobody
Heartless Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:10 pm

"Looking around would be fun... Not a big fan of both, I like the stars more." She said with a giggle.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartless Nobody Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:11 pm

"they are alright i guess" Dark jumped off the roof landing feet first looking up to Yuffey.
Dark looks up waving to Yuffey.
Heartless Nobody
Heartless Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:16 pm

Yuffey gulped as she looked down at Dark. "If I start falling like an idiot, catch me!!!" She yelled as she jumped off the clocktower.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartless Nobody Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:20 pm

Dark caught her closing his eyes smiling "gotcha" he nodded letting her down "alright time to do some exploring"
Heartless Nobody
Heartless Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:36 pm

Yuffey blushed as he caught her, but it disappeared a bit as he put her down. "Agree." She said with a smile and blush still on her face.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartless Nobody Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:41 pm

Dark nodded seeing a little blush on her laughing placing his arms on his head walking around 'so what's the plan Yuffey do you know this place good cause i am kind of new around here"
Heartless Nobody
Heartless Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:46 pm

"Only been here a few times... I don't know much of what is around....." She said as she looked around.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartless Nobody Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:51 pm

"well then that is why it is called exploration now lets go" Dark walked into town seeing people look at them both wondering why were they glaring at him and Yuffey.
"its annoying these short lives..."
Heartless Nobody
Heartless Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:54 pm

"It is. Somedays, I hate being a heartless, but looking at them I love it." She said as she ran up ahead and spun around laughing and giggling.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartless Nobody Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:03 pm

Dark smiled seeing her as a few guys walk up to Yuffey and stopped her from spinning hey little miss heartless we hate your kind around here now get out you evil thing!" the man swung at Yuffey as Dark quickly appeared holding the mans fist "it is not nice to hit a girl mister" Dark spun his hand slamming the guy to the ground as more men came surrounding them "oh more friends bring it..." Dark's wings spreader as he beat u[ every guy there as they fled the scene Dark stood there a bit beaten up still smiling holding his side laughing walking up to Yuffey "hey you alright lets get to exploring those guys won't bother us anymore..."
Heartless Nobody
Heartless Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:08 pm

"Are you alright!?" She asked as she pulled out a medic cloth and held it to his face from a small cut. "I could've handled them you know..." She said while looking at the ground.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartless Nobody Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:15 pm

"i know just i love getting into stuff like that..." Dark smiled holding her hand to his cut letting it go moving her hand "i fine thanks Yuffey no problem and sure ill let you have the next pair if they feel like messing with you again" Dark smiled looking Yuffey in the eye.
Heartless Nobody
Heartless Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:19 pm

"Good, cause I may be a girl, but I'm not defenseless." She said with a smirk as she looked back at him in the eyes. "I don't like to be the 'damsel in distress'." She said with a slight giggle.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartless Nobody Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:26 pm

"fine so you want to take those keybladers coming this way" *watches some random key blade guys threaten them "all yours baby" Dark chuckled laying back on a wall watching.
Heartless Nobody
Heartless Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:39 pm

"Gay keybladers... I miss the real ones...." Looks up at the guys. "Hey move along!" She said as she swatted at them, only to have one swing a keyblade at her. She dodged it as she got near the ground and slid her leg and tripped him. She looked at the other two from the small group as she took the kunai she hid in her pocket and slashed the torso of both the guys. "Now leave." She said while sending a glare. The boys did leave, scared and running. "How was that?"
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartless Nobody Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:42 pm

Dark was impressed clapping "excellent put fear in these meat bags" Dark laughs rising up walking over to a shop "hey wants some candy we can rob the shop before the damn nobodies get to doing so"
Heartless Nobody
Heartless Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:46 pm

"Excellent idea." She said with a grin as she walked in. "Follow my lead." She said as she held her stomach and started to groan as she fell to the ground. "Go get the candy." She whispered as the store clerk came and tried to help her.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartless Nobody Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:51 pm

Dark flies over head of both of them taking a wing filled with candy then taking another wing filled sneaking out seeing a dog having a water drop near his head looking at it "...good...boy?" the dog ran to Dark and dark punched it making it whine as he ran out before he could be caught.
"psst i got it!"
Heartless Nobody
Heartless Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:54 pm

Yuffey grinned as she stood up straight. She thanked the man and walked out to meet up with Dark. "I see you got the goods." She said with a smile.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartless Nobody Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Dark dumps a whole wing of candy on Yuffey "yea i got the mother load"
Dark laughs at her drowning in the candy.
Heartless Nobody
Heartless Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:00 pm

Yuffey holds her hand out and dramatically acts like she is really drowning while laughing. Opening a piece of hershey's, she quickly popped it in her mouth as her head was the only thing showing now from the pile of candy.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next