Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
A Rather Confused Nobody Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
A Rather Confused Nobody Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
A Rather Confused Nobody EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
A Rather Confused Nobody EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
A Rather Confused Nobody EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
A Rather Confused Nobody EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
A Rather Confused Nobody EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
A Rather Confused Nobody EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
A Rather Confused Nobody EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
A Rather Confused Nobody EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
A Rather Confused Nobody EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

A Rather Confused Nobody

5 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A Rather Confused Nobody Empty A Rather Confused Nobody

Post by Paleo Luxord Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:01 am

Twilight town......such a strange world since even though it acts like a planet it is called a town, rather strange but then again my existence would be considered strange. I am Luxord and I know that I am a nobody a being that treads on the razor's edge and could easily be pushed off the edge into oblivion, but I do not remember who I was how I got here or where I got my clothing. So many questions and so very very few answers......it was almost maddening.......but at least it gave me something to do, so as I walked the streets with my hood over my head and my body hidden from all who would wish to see me.

I walked into a dark alleyway with little concern as I was easily used to the darkness and being alone, but mostly it was the easiest way to get from one place to another without having to fight the crowd at night. It seemed that at night the people around my age start to come out to have their kind of fun, sadly it seems it never the game of chance kind but getting drunk or having sex type. Annoyingly boring and pointless but at least it was entertaining to watch a bar brawl happen from time to time, but still not the type of fun I wished to have and because of that I was trying to find something to do.

Yes yes most would be questioning about what happened to his or herself that would cause him or her to forget who he or she is, but quite frankly I found that questioning about something never gets anything done and it just best to learn it along the way.
Paleo Luxord
Paleo Luxord

Back to top Go down

A Rather Confused Nobody Empty Re: A Rather Confused Nobody

Post by Zassou Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:57 pm

Birds swooped by overhead, narrowly missing Axel's head. The man sat atop the Twilight Town clock tower, eating some sea-salt ice cream. Unlike the old days, he was no alone. Neither Xion nor Roxas were here with him anymore to share ice cream with. A sigh escaped his lips as he finished the last bite off and stood up, sliding his hood on as he did so. His thin body moved fluidly as he walked from the edge to the door that led to the stairs. Another sigh and then he was walking slowly down the stairs, whistling to himself.

A few minutes later the man walked out back into the open air. He kept his hood up, not wanting anyone to see his face. The soft sound of his footsteps followed him as he walked down the hill leading to the Sandlot. Memories flooded back into his head as he remembered the day he had fought Roxas there. Axel shook his head, not wanting to reflect on days like that. A small tear started to form in his eye but he quickly wiped it away. Having a heart was new to him and all the emotions that came with it were causing him to act differently than he normally would. He just wasn't hisself anymore.

Axel turned and walked down an alley before reaching the Sandlot. Going there would bring back far too many memories and he didn't feel like dealing with them at the moment. He kept his head up high and watched everything in front of him as he walked. The alley was dark and he could barely see anything in front of him. He only just caught himself from tripping over a fallen trash can when he noticed a man walking towards him, shrouded in black. He squinted and saw that the man was wearing the uniform of Organization XIII. A scowl spread across his face and walked up to the man, stopping short of his face.

"Lower your hood and allow me to see your face. I know your a member of the Organization. Im not in the mood for games either, so don't beat around the bush."
Zassou
Zassou

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Luxord Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:26 pm

Oh how the hand of fate controls even the man who wishes to control her, I did not think I would run into anyone who would be of great importance on this weird world. But never the less I was forced to face already an rather rude fellow and while I couldn't see his face it wasn't important, his outfit was so like mine as if it was a type of uniform of some sort and if it was then this person might know about who I am. I ignored him and just said "Why should I show my identity to someone I just met, your negotiation skills and people skills leave much to be desired. I prefer to see if fate can decide who has to remove his hood, heads I remove my hood first. Tails you remove your hood first."

I backed away from him and pulled out a small two sided coin that had a head and a tail, I then flipped it up into the air letting the coin flip a few hundred times before it finally started to come back down. It hit the ground with a very small tink sound, I looked down at the coin to see who won this little game of chance. I had hoped I won as it is always fun to win but at times it is fun to loose too, it all just depends on what the stakes are and how much fun was had playing the game. I saw the coin land on head and so I said "Oh well I am a man of my word." I reached up for my hood and pulled it back to show my handsome face, I stared at the other cloaked figure with little worry. I then said "So may I see who you are now, i am unable to properly greet a person I do not know of." Yep my brain was as blank as a freshly shaken etch-a-sketch.
Paleo Luxord
Paleo Luxord

Back to top Go down

Post by Zassou Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:47 pm

Axel cocked his head to the side as he listened to the man speak. The voice was familiar but he couldn't quite place his finger on where he had heard it before. He was now positive that the man was in the Organization though. The way he spoke just reminded him of someone he had once known. Axel quivered as he tried to remember the mans name.

The coin the man flipped spun through the air and hit the ground with a small tinking nouise. A grin spread across Axel's face as he realized he had won the game of chance. His anticipation grew as he waited for the man to take his hood off. As the hood lowered, a inaudible gasp came from Axel. The man standing before him was Luxord. He hadn't seen the man for quite awhile. He looked the face over, noticing that nothing had changed. The man still had the goatee he had sported the last time they had met. Axel sighed and lifted his hood off, revealing his fiery red hair and sea green eyes.

"Long time no see, Luxord. I see you still play those little games of yours." Axel grinned, "I have a question for you. Do you know what happened to our boss, Xemnas?"
Zassou
Zassou

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Luxord Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:10 pm

Well wasn't this man acting weird as for some reason he had tilted his head as I spoke and he even made a bit of a quiver, I just figured the man was one of the strange ones I run into from time to time and I did know the guy was happy he had won the coin toss. But the real confusion came from how the man reacted to what I looked like, I thought I looked quite handsome if I do say so myself so I know I didn't look at all unappealing.

I then watched the other man take his hood off after letting out a sigh and I was greeted by a rather......strange hairstyle as it not every day you see a man with spiky fiery red hair. I then heard him talk to me as if he knew me and he must have since he said my name without me telling him, I just blinked a bit then rubbed my head a bit as I let out a sigh. I then said "I am sorry but I do not remember who you are, how you came to know me, or who this Xemnas is let alone remember he was my boss. So no I do not know what happened to him, if my fate was to be any indication I would say he got killed but by who I don't know. Either way if he is alive don't expect me to work for him again, I believe I am like this all because of that man's inability to lead..........or maybe my lack of fighting skills........oh this is annoying........blast fate for letting me revive myself but ripping my memories away as payment."

I shook my head as I had a bit of an angry scowl on my face but I then just went back to my face of boredom as I said "Either way........ummm......who ever you are, you would have more luck asking a random stranger about this Xemnas than to continue to bother me about it." I really didn't care about having no memories it just rather annoying having to deal with people knowing you but you not knowing them. I then waited for the man to move so I could get passed him, or for the man to speak up I did not care which.
Paleo Luxord
Paleo Luxord

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Xion was passing by when she saw Axel and another man dress like us talking. She just kept on walking listening only slightly to there conversation. She shook her head "......The mans voice....No..." She keeps walking and soon found herself at the train station. Over head way the tower were memories of her and her friends sitting at the top were. She sat bear the steps sighing. It had been a while since she had refound herself in twilight Town surprised to have her memories of her friends but none of the Organization XIII. She looked down at her feet ..yet another memory returning to her... it was a name. it was on the tip of her tongue. She almost had it. "R-Ri..." She thought harder it was almost to her... "Riku..." She shook her head.

Standing she walked up the stairs of the tower and sat at the top over looking Twilight Town. She sat there the wind blowing in her hair the sun just beginning to set.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Zassou Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:34 pm

Axel stepped back away from Luxord, shaking his head. Just hearing him say that he couldn't remember him reminded him so much of how Roxas had said the same thing. Anger started to flare up in him, a new emotion that he hadn't ever felt except for when he was around Roxas. His face flushed red as his fists clenched and he could barely restrain himself from punching Luxord as hard as he could. Axel took a few deep breaths, trying to calm himself. He couldn't allow himself to punch Luxord, there was no point in getting any of the people near them killed from the attacks they would use. Axel slowly quenched his anger and allowed himself to speak.

"What's your problem!? Axel started to quiver with anger once again and his voice trembled. "How could you forget about the Organization!? After you worked for them for so long, you just forget? Axel turned away from the man and started walking the other way. He trembled with anger at how the man could just forget about everything.

Lights flickered on in the distance, lighting up the street outside of the alley. Fire twinkled behind Axel's eyes as he turned back to Luxord. His anger had subsided slightly but it was still there, just waiting under the surface to be unleashed. Axel was barely restraining himself from using his Chakrams on this man. It took every ounce of will power he had just to restrain himself. If it weren't for this exact thing happening with Roxas he probaly wouldn't have gotten angry at all. But seeing how he had been through this once before it was starting to push him over the edge.

Axel raised his head and stared deep into Luxord's eye. "Oh, my name's Axel. Got it memorized?" The fiery red headed man turned and walked away from Luxord without another word, leaving the man with just a name to think over. If the man chose to follow him to get some answer then that was what he did. If not, it made no difference to Axel. He cared less what the man did.

The sun was sinking by the time Axel arrived at the Train Station. He walked inside and slowly went up the stairs to the top of the clock tower, pulling out some ice cream as he went. The only thing he could think of to get the anger out of his mind was to sit up there and remember the good days while eating his ice cream. His thin arm moved out and pushed the door open to the top. He walked out the door and turned, dropping his ice cream as he did. A girl he had once knew sat in the spot he had planned to sit, just looking out into the sun set. He walked over to her slowly, sighing.

"Xion...?"
Zassou
Zassou

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Luxord Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:12 pm

Now time to get worried as this man seemed to have a rather bad temper on him, I quickly took a step back and reached for my cards as I saw how upset he was with me for some reason. I then saw him trying to calm down so I put the cards away only to get yelled at, I listened to him ask me what my problem was and how I could forget which caused me to sigh in annoyance. I pinched the bridge of my nose and then said "I just said blast fate for allowing me to revive myself at the cost of ripping my memories away as payment, I did not choose to loose my memories and that would be my problem. I know loosing them was annoying for me but at least I have come to accept it, at the very least you should not yell at me and show hostility toward me." I shook my head at how hot headed this man was.

I then watched him walk away and shrugged a bit, then he turned around and looked at me with a bit of fire in his eyes, I thought about it for a bit then figured *Ah a fire user.......so I am dealing with a literal hot head........oh joy........lets hope I don't make this man set some cat on fire by accident.......* I then heard his name and to which he told me to memorize it which earned a weird look from me and the following comment "Axel is a rather easy name to remember, it is only four letters long you know." I then watched him walk away for good and that caused me to shake my head and think.

*Hmmm......he knows me........oh well at the very least he will be fun to watch if someone else angers him........the entertainment value will be reason enough to follow.* thought myself before I walked after him with little to no sound, I followed him till we reached the large train station and it was already getting dark which didn't bother me a bit. I then saw him go to a room that would help lead him to the top of the clock tower which was strange enough as it, but then he pulled some ice cream out of no where which was stranger still. But none the less I followed him out of curiosity and boredom, when we finally reached the top he went got out of the tower through the clock's face. I waited for the man to move so I could get out but I then heard him say Xion to which I replied "Another person you know, fate has indeed smiled upon you Axel."
Paleo Luxord
Paleo Luxord

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:30 pm

Xion looked up her hood still over her head "huh?" she answered a bit jumpy , She sighed as it was only Axel " oh Hello Axel........." She wanted to ask him about the man he man he was talking to , His voice seemed so familiar to her. She couldn't quite pinpoint his name. She shrugged and scootched over so that he could sit down . She left her hood over her head hiding her face still. She continued to stare out onto the sun set it took every thing she had for her to say : "Axel.......who was that man i saw you with? his voice.....it seemed so familiar , like i knew him. or Have talked to him before but im not sure." She looked over at him as she asked the question

She sighed and wondered about the man's voice "what is his name...?....i know him....b-but..." She thought to herself before quickly snapping out of it. "w-what?" She blurted out not even thinking.She gasped a bit and snapping out of her thought.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Zassou Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:51 pm

The voice of Luxord sounded from behind Axel. He turned back to the man and nodded, his anger completely gone. He was an odd man, always speaking of fate and destiny. Axel didn't mind it too much, it had been a long time since anyone had actually talked to him. Being in the Darkness for so long had caused him to forget the comfort of being able to talk to someone else and have them talk to you. He had spent many days just talking to himself as he searched tirelessly for his heart. Axel shook his head, bringing himself away from those horrid memories. He didn't want to think about the past. Only focusing on what was going on in the here and now would keep him from thinking of such things.

His head turned slowly back to Xion as she said hello. He smiled lightly as he walked over and sat down beside her. His right hand darted into the inside pocket of his uniform and pulled out two ice cream bars. He handed one to Xion and then proceeded to unwrap the other for himself. The smell of the sea-salt ice cream reached his nostrils and his mouth started to water. With a quick movement he took a bite out of the ice cream, sighing as he did so.

"We'll talk while we eat." Axel turned his head to look at the hooded girl beside him. It had been so long since he had talked to her and he had questions for her too. But first he had to answer her question about Luxord. No anger built up when he realized she didn't remember anything. Atleast she remembered his name and hopefully Roxas'.

Axel took a deep breath and then started speaking, "That man you saw me speaking with was Luxord. You know him or atleast you knew him." Axel shook his head and turned back to his ice cream, looking out over Twilight Town as the sun set. A thought entered his head as he watched it set in a brilliant display of red. His eyes glinted with remembrance and he rubbed his hand through his hair.

Before Axel could ask the question that was on his mind, Xion blurted out what. He turned and looked at her, raising his brow in confusion. He hadn't even said anything. A shrug of his shoulders followed him turning back to the sun set. It was too late to ask his question now, the sun had already gone down and night had fallen. Axel started as he remembered that Luxord was till behind them. He turned his head to the side, looking back to see if the man was in sight. He couldn't catch a glimpse of him so he just turned back, sighing. It was wrong of him to snap on the man like he did. Luxord had mentioned that all his memories had been ripped away when he turned back time to revive himself.

Axel stood up and walked over to the door, forcing himself to take every step. As he reached the door he looked in. He still couldn't see the man, so he called, "Luxord, you there?" He just didn't have it in him to give the man the cold shoulder. He probaly didn't remember anything about his life. It would only be right to fill in the blanks for him.
Zassou
Zassou

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Luxord Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:11 am

I waited for a few moments to allow Axel and this Xion girl to speak to one another as I figured they deserved some catching up time at the very least, but then the girl asked about me which confused me even more and frustrated me a bit as I thought *How many people have I forgotten blast it.......* I then just went to shuffling my cards to keep myself busy as they talked, but then I saw Axel looking through the entrance he used to get out and asked if I was still here. To which I said "Yes yes I am here, just hanging around with the clock." I waited for Axel to move and in time he did, with that I climbed my way out and looked around from my placement.

I then said "Oh well seems I missed seeing the sun set, maybe next time I will see it from this place in the future. That is if it is my destiny to see it from here." I turned to look over at the young woman who was up here and saw she was wearing an Organization XII cloak too and so I said "So you are yet another old acquaintance? Well at least you are in the same boat as I, having a hard time remember things as well." I took out a few cards and shuffled the deck a bit before I said "Anyone up for a little game, I am rather bored and I haven't had a good card game in a while." I was just trying to make conversation, most would talk about the past but i didn't have that sort of choice at the moment.
Paleo Luxord
Paleo Luxord

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:24 am

Xion smiled at Luxord waving hello to him before tearing the wrapper off of the ice cream and biting into it "Thank you Axel...." She looked over at Axel "Axel i want to ask you something.....what happened to me......to the three of us....You me ...and Roxas?" She looked up at him before pulling her hood off reviling that her short black hair had gotten a bit longer. She looked at Luxord and Axel " what kind of a game ?" She asked curiously looking at Luxord It seemed to be his specialty to play games. Axel said that she knew him but no memories of him came to her. She had forgotten almost everything about the Organization XIII except that she was good friends with Axel and Roxas.

She thought to herself " I can't remember why im really here or were i came from for that matter but i know i have a purpose, I'm going to do some thing...even if i don't have my old memories i can create new one's that belong to me. nobody else." She smiled and at back down on the edge . She had chosen a path to defeat heartless and make her own memories and all there was left to do was to make it happen.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Zassou Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:50 am

Darkness settled over the clock tower as Axel returned to his seat beside Xion. His eyes traveled over the town below him, watching as lights flickered on in the many different houses. Most people were going inside to get out of the dark. Bad things always seemed to happen at night, mostly because drunk people would try to start fights or a common theif would mug someone. Things had changed slightly since the last time Axel had been here. More Nobodies littered the place now. He saw atleast three Dusks everyday, just wandering around the town without a care. There hadn't been a reason for him to destroy any of them yet but he saw the oppurtunity coming up sooner or later. They wouldn't sit by without causing harm forever. One day they would attack someone and Axel would be forced to do something.

Xion's voice brought Axel from his though. A sad look crossed his face as he turned to look at her as she pulled her hood off. Not much had changed about her appearance except for the slightly longer hair. He sighed as she asked what had happened to them all. Today wasn't one of those days that he felt like explaining how she had died along with him. Roxas was still a mystery. He didn't even know what had happened to his friend which was the reason why he was still searching for him. Axel had hoped Roxas was in Twilight Town but it didn't seem that he was. The only Organization members here seemed to be Luxord and Xion, along with himself. Axel cleared his head and turned back to Xion, smiling lightly.

I died. I don't know what happened to Roxas or you, for that matter. All I know is that I found my heart in the Darkness and now I'm here, alive again. I have a heart now too, which is the reason why I act odd at times. Try to bear with me, im still new to the whole emotion thing." Axel grinned and turned to Luxord as the man asked if they wanted to play a game. Axel groaned and shook his head, he remembered Luxord's games all too well. Nobody who played against the man could win. Precisely why Axel didn't want to play. "Im not in the mood for any games right now. But, if Xion wants to play with you ya'll can play. Count me out."

Axel sighed and turned back to his thoughts. Being with these two was odd. It wasn't quite as odd being with Xion, but Luxord. He wasn't accustomed to being around the man. They had never really got along when he had been in the Organization. Axel shrugged. If Luxord was telling the truth and he had lost his memories then he wouldn't remember about Axel burning his cards. That was a releif. He didn't think he could bear with Luxord fussing at him about that anymore. The past needed to stay the past.
Zassou
Zassou

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:24 am

As the day trudged on for what felt like an eternity, Roxas roamed about the loomy streets of Twilight Town. He wore his white shirt with his black pants and tennis shoes, his comfortable attire some might say. As of late his mind had been thrown into utter termoil. Was he real? Were his friends real? Or was it all just a lie that someone had dreamed up?...the answer to these questions he might never know, yet he yearned for knowledge about his situation, about Sora, about his long lost frienda Xion and Axel. Had he dreamed up the Organization too or was it all very real? Was everything that he had been through real or just parts and pieces?....A war was being waged in his mind and the victor would not come easily.

The streets didn't seem to be as alive this day as he was one of the few that was out and about on the town. Roxas didn't understand why there weren't more people in the market place, it was a beautiful day, yet nothing made sense to him anymore so he merely shrugged it off and continued walking about until he was at the train station. There he stood down in the courtyard and starred up at the tower where he, Hayner, Pence, and Olet use to go and clear their minds...of course he also had memories of Axel and Xion sitting on that same tower's ledge with him, but which memories was Roxas to remember?...which ones were real?...

Roxas ran his long finguers through his brown hair as he began to walk into the station. He soon found the stairway that would lead him up to the ledge at the very top of the train tower. He climbed and climbed and climbed and finally he reached the very top floor. After walking out onto the ledge he sat down, dangling his feet below him. As he starred out into the distance, upon the horizon, he was filled with a sense of peace. He would eventually find out what really happened...who he really was...and who his real friends were. This was always his favorite place to go when things weren't going as smoothly as Roxas wished. As the moments passed a soft breeze began to erupt ever so lightly from the eastern skies. It picked up and quickly died down, but not completely. The wind kissed his cheeks as it began to lift his spirits. He was caught up in a warm embrace, however, being a nobody he was not able to feel emotions so thsi was weird for him to experience. Would he ever find out what happened? An endless supply of these thoughts flooded the core of his mind as he sat there on the tower that day....

As Roxas continued to occupy his place upon the twoer's ledge he could vividly see Xion and Axel sitting there, not too far from him, yet he knew that he was only imagining things...they couldn't be real...nothing made sense anymroe, why would this? He shook his head before gazing back over the town. It was such a beautiful place, none like it.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:43 am

Xion smirks as Axel refused the game then noticed someone sit near. She thought she knew the person then she looked over. Her eyes widened as she looked at him. she tapped Axel "A-Axel look!" She smiled widely and stood, then walked over to him "Roxas!?" She sat next to him "i thought it was you!" She smiled at him as he spoke he looked exactly like she remembered him.

(short....gomanasai x.x)
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:42 am

As the winds picked back up, Roxas closed his eyes as began to tossle back and forth. He felt as though any minute he might fall off of the ledge, yet would he hit the ground or would this be just another made up scenario that he was forcefully tossed into?...Yet something stopped him from leaping...the soft sweet scent of a familiar being was near..Roxas slowly opened his eyes, hoping it wouldn't be just another dream, yet it wasn't, as his eye sight developed once again they fell upon the beautiful serenity of Xion. He could hardly believe his eyes, he was blown away, breathless...his mouth dropped open, but no words came out. Was this really her? Could she really be sitting next to him? Before he knew what to do, he embraced her in a tight, gripping hug. "...Xion.." he managed to whisper as he continued to hug her.

(Remember, quality not quantity..lol.)
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:51 am

Xion's smile widen a bit more as she hugged back "h-hey Roxas...long time no see" She laughed a bit as she looked at him "you haven't changed a bit Roxas except your hair it got spikier " She giggles as she poked one of the spikes of his hair. She could belive that she had both of her best friend sitting by her side again.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:15 pm

After a moment of silence he let go, but continued to smile. "I know, it has been sooo lo....wait...spikier?...maybe that's a good thing," he chuckled a bit before nudging Xion and laughing even harder. "You haven't changed either, it's so good to see you again."

Roxas gazed past Xion and noticed another familiar face. "Axel, how are you?"

He then kept turning his attention to Xion and then back to Axel and vice versa. Roxas felt overwhelmed to be with his best friends again, for a moment everything would seem like it was right.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zassou Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:54 pm

Wind blew Axel's hair up, causing it to form into even bigger spikes. He sighed and sat whith his hands on his knees. His eyes traveled over the land before him, searching for anything that would take his mind off the past. A few people moved about down in the square right outside the train station. A smile crossed his lips as he remembered watching Axel go there with his other friends, the ones he had replaced Axel with. As soon as the smile appeared it was replaced by a scowl. Axel pounded his fist on his leg and stared out at the world vehemently. Sometimes his anger controlled his life. It was like he couldn't even stop himself from feeling these things.

The sound of Xion's voice speaking brung him somewhat from his thoughts. Not fully though, he wasn't worried about what she was saying. He figured she was carrying on a conversation with Luxord, reaquainting herself with the man. Axel shrugged his thin shoulders, sighing as he did so. Nothing was like it used to be. He spent the majority of his days roaming around Twilight Town, searching for a glimpse of Roxas. After all his searching he still hadn't even heard a word about his friend. It was like he didn't exist anymore.

Again a voice sounded from off to his side. This time it wasn't Xion's or Luxord's; it was Roxas'. Axel barely caught himself from falling off the edge of the clock tower as Roxas asked him how he was. His head turned slowly, hie eyes opening up wide and staring at his friend. Nothing had changed about the boy that Axel could see. He still had that spikey blonde hair and blue eyes. A grin spread across Axel's face as he jumped up and ran over, kneeling down beside Roxas. "Roxas!? Is it really you?"

Axel looked at Xion and then Luxord, gaping at them both. Why hadn't they told him Roxas was there? Had they been keeping it from him? Slight anger started to boil up within him but it slowly died down as he looked back at Roxas. His brilliant smile returned and continued to stare at his friend.
Zassou
Zassou

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:08 pm

She looked at Axle then back at Roxas before nudging his shoulder back " Axel i tried to tell you he was here you were still talking to that man..uhmm.......... Luxord right?" She Shrugged ad turned her attention back to Roxas " where have you been hiding Roxas? and yea yer hair getting spikier is a good thing. it means yer getting taller" Xion laughed

She kept a smile on her face as she looked out over the sun set the same train seem to pass by over and over again to and from that same place.She shrugs , she had found her friends again.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Luxord Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:23 pm

Well don't I feel like an outsider and the longer I watch those three the more I thought about it and the less amused I became and so after a few more moments of just watching them all interact I figured it was time to make my leave. I didn't say a word and I didn't think I should I was going to leave this game, like any other gambler would. My hand has been played and I had even rolled the dice, but fate decided this was what the day should really be about. I walked around to the other side of the clock tower and walked inside using the other clock face, with that I walked down the stairs and disappeared into obscurity as I was going to see where fate would lead me next time.

OOC: Sorry it was short just getting out of you guy's hair. Enjoy the topic I suppose. Luxord out.
Paleo Luxord
Paleo Luxord

Back to top Go down

Post by Zassou Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:39 pm

Axel sighed as Xion spoke and then turned and sat back against the face of the clock. His eyes followed Luxord as the man walked away and he raised his hand in farewell. Things were different now. He thought it would have been different seeing Roxas again but nothing had changed. It took everything he had not to get up and leave Roxas and Xion to enjoy each others presence. Roxas had spoken to him but Xion had answered for his friend. Axel didn't want to admit to himself that he was getting jealous but that was exactly what was happening.

The wind picked up, rising his hood up and causing it to flop back down again. His hands moved to his hood and lifted it up over his head. Sea green eyes stared out from under the hood, watching Xion and Roxas. He sighed quietly and leaned his head back, closing his eyes.
Zassou
Zassou

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:13 pm

A large smile soon formed on Roxas' pale lips. It had been so long since he had seen Axel, but he still looked the same and his personality was the same thus far. He patted Axel on the back as Axel leaned back against the clock. "It's really me...I thought you two were just in my imagination...in my memories...in my dreams. It's really good to see y'all again..."

From his pockets he pulled out three Sea Salt Ice Cream bars still in the wrappers and tossed one over to Axel and handed the other to Xion, saving the last for himself. He took off the wrapper and took a bite. Roxas then poked one of the spikes in his hair.."Dang...it has gotten...spikier..." He nudged Xion once more and then leaned against the clock as he began to gaze out onto the horizon. "Well Xion...I can't really answer you honestly...I am so unaware of my surroundings...I mean, I was in an alternate Twilight Town and my entire life went by so fast, i grew up with amazing friends and all of a sudden my world came crashing down...but what if that was the real Twilight Town and this is the alternate?...I'm apologize...I'm just so clueless. All I know is that I am so thankful to have found the two of you again."
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:22 pm

She caught it and tore the wrapper off " Thanks Roxas, and i see what your going though i have no really idea who anybody is except for you and Axel. All i remember is the three of us sitting here just like this eating sea salt ice ream like always. I'm not sure what happened much before that. I remember roaming around before finding a light then...here I am in Twilight Town> but i remember you Roxas....what happened to me?" Xion looked at Roxas then over at Axel. She waited for Roxas to answer her question.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Zassou Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:38 pm

A grin spread across Axel's lips as he listened to Roxas speak. It really was him. Axel lifted the hood off his head and turned to both Roxas and Xion, beaming. A surprised look spread across his face as the ice cream was tossed to him. His hands whipped up and snagged it out of the air, unwrapping it without hesitation and biting into it. The sweet and tangy taste of the ice cream exploded through his taste buds. His head leaned back against the clock face, a sigh of contentment leaving his mouth.

The ice cream was soon nothing but a stick and Axel looked down at it, groaning. His eyes lit up as he thought about stuff. Without warning he jumped up and looked at Roxas and Xion, laughing without any reason. "Let's do something. There's no point in sitting up her all day. Might as well get out into the world and find something to do."

With that Axel turned and started walking down the stairs of the clock tower, making his way down to the train station. They could get on a train and go somewhere, maybe to the beach or just go exploring around. Anything to just have fun with his old friends.
Zassou
Zassou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum