Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Summons Rules and Template Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Summons Rules and Template Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Summons Rules and Template EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Summons Rules and Template EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Summons Rules and Template EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Summons Rules and Template EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Summons Rules and Template EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Summons Rules and Template EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Summons Rules and Template EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Summons Rules and Template EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Summons Rules and Template EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Summons Rules and Template

Go down

Summons Rules and Template Empty Summons Rules and Template

Post by Roxas Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:32 am

Before we get started here are the rules for the Summons.

-You must have a minimum of 100 points before you can obtain a summon.

-Always and I mean ALWAYS follow the template. I know that at times you are going to be in a hurry, but DO NOT rush when filling out the template. Make sure that it is complete and has everything on there that we need.

-Don’t bother the Admins or other site leaders for approval. We are very busy, but don’t worry, we will get to it when we have the time.

-No god-modding your summons. You can’t summon an invincible beast or whatever that completely kills everything. Be fair and we will be fair when we judge your template.
-- To that end, each Summon must be designated as Weak, Moderate, or Strong.
-- A Weak Summon can have ONE Ability which can inflict Tier 1 damage and can remain on the battlefield for up to 10 of the Summoner's posts.
-- A Moderate Summon can have TWO Abilities that can inflict up to Tier 2 damage on the stronger of the two and can remain on the battlefield for up to 7 of the Summoner's posts.
-- A Strong Summon can have up to THREE Abilities for Tier 3 strength on ONE and can remain on the battlefield for up to 5 of the Summoner's posts.

-If you choose to make your summon a horde of Nobodies or Heartless or anything really, remember that you can only summon 10 at a time!!! NO MORE!!!
-- Any given character may only have ONE Summon active in a battle at any one time.

-Also, your summon will not be allowed to use portals while in battle. That would give you the unfair advantage.

-Do not copy someone else’s idea! Be unique and original. If you want to summon a similar beast or fiend, whatever, that’s fine, but makes it your own!
-- Similar names are allowed, but make for absolute certain that they are different concepts and are designated as far as who the Summon belongs to.

That’s it for le rules at the moment. As I have stated in the other Templates, if problems arise I will make more rules to ensure that there are no problems. Just make sure you follow the template and remember to have fun!

Grizzy Edit: Well, problems came up so changes had to be made. Make sure that all edits are made to your Summons to bring them in line with the new rules and Template. If problems continue, more changes will be made.

Summons Template

Name: (What is the name of your summon? What do you call it?)

Race: (What race is your summon? Is it a beast? An animal? (if so what kind of animal), A horde of Nobodies or Heartless?)

Strength: (Strong, Moderate, Weak)

Duration: (How many of your posts can the Summon remain on the battlefield?)

Description: (What does your summon look like? What does it do when you summon it? How do you summon it? What happens to your character when they perform the summon?)

Purpose: (What is the purpose of your summon? Is it meant to harm or to help? If you use this summon in a battle is it used for Offense or Defense?)

Origins: (How did you obtain this summon? How has it helped or harmed you? What have you done with it thus far?)

Pictures: (If you have any pictures of your summon, they would be greatly appreciated. They aren’t, however, required.)

Last edited by MrsGrizzley on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grizzy Edit to the Rules)
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down