Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
My How Time Has Passed (Dahlia) Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
My How Time Has Passed (Dahlia) Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
My How Time Has Passed (Dahlia) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
My How Time Has Passed (Dahlia) EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
My How Time Has Passed (Dahlia) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
My How Time Has Passed (Dahlia) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
My How Time Has Passed (Dahlia) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
My How Time Has Passed (Dahlia) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
My How Time Has Passed (Dahlia) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
My How Time Has Passed (Dahlia) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
My How Time Has Passed (Dahlia) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

My How Time Has Passed (Dahlia)

2 posters

Go down

My How Time Has Passed (Dahlia) Empty My How Time Has Passed (Dahlia)

Post by Yuffie Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:29 pm

Yuffie glared as she looked at the docks that had the boats pulling in. She needed a way to get to the treasure. Treasure was what made the world go around-of course. Letting out a deep sigh, she realized that there were no ships around that would be going to the island. "I need a ship" She grumbled as she pulled out her purse and held what little coins she had.

Yuffey didn't have much coins in her own purse when the two joined and her clothes fell. Then there was Ren, that poor child. She was never the same since Yuffie joined herself back to Yuffey. I wonder what Lavi is doing at this moment... She thought. Yuffey and him were just getting along too.

Her face blushed as she had a feeling that she never felt before. Was this emotion love? An emotion that she hadn't felt for a long time since she sent Ren away and left Kuja?

Looking down at the clothing of the world that she was in, she didn't understand how Yuffey would get through to her. She twirled a strand of hair around her index finger, as her hair was longer too. "Lass do you need a ship?" A man asked pulling her from her thoughts. Biting her lip to seem innocent she looked around and pulled out a dagger from a strap that was underneath her dress as she moved it upwards underneath his neck. "Sir, you most definitely may." With a grin on her face her hand moved a little ready to kill the man.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My How Time Has Passed (Dahlia) Empty Re: My How Time Has Passed (Dahlia)

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:00 pm

Talone hadn't the foggiest idea why on earth Kuja would send her to such a water riddled place. He knew full well that she couldn't get water on her wings, making the Malogriff believe this was a punishment of sorts. She had cloaked herself in magic as a means to hide her features, her grab rather uncomfortable with the heavy cloak She wore to hide her face. She was rather wary of the docks and wasn't too sure of stepping out onto them until she thought she saw a familiar girl with black hair. An emerald eye searched only to see it to be none other then Yuffie, the little thief not on the best foot with her but better than most. She calmly walked her way over but made herself unseen. She gave a bit of a smirk as she walked over, the cloak concealing her body and eyes from view.

"Already back to your old habits I see. Just tell her where your ship is and you get to live, unless you wish to die at her hand?"

Talone knew she was butting into something but she was intrigued by the look of shock on the man's face. She hadn't seen any real action in w long time, so why not see if the little thief could give her some fun?
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:36 pm

Yuffie let her eye twitch at the man to let him know hat the girl was not lying. Yet her twitch was also because she recognized the voice. Letting out a small sigh as the man ran, while yelling "You can have it!".

"What are you doing here Talone? Still working for Kuja?"
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:07 pm

Talone couldn't help to smirk at seeing the man understand it was no bluff before he ran off white as a ghost. She took a few steps closer, arms folded beneath the cloak while Yuffie spoke up. The Malogriff couldn't help to sigh as her state of enslavement was brought up.
"Master Kuja has sent me here out of mere whim. I believe he is punishing me for sending me to such a water-based realm. What have you been up to? Your energy feels...different."
Talone couldn't tell what was with Yuffie now as the girl didn't seem to be the same nobody she remembered from the past. It was almost as if she were whole or something
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:41 am

Yuffie smirked as she turned for the girl. "I'm more powerful due to sucking up my heartless and turning back to a someone." She grinned and sat down on the dock and kicked the water. "I wanna go see more of the worlds now." She said aloud. And also take them over, she thought
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum