Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Time for a Change Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Time for a Change Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Time for a Change EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Time for a Change EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Time for a Change EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Time for a Change EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Time for a Change EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Time for a Change EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Time for a Change EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Time for a Change EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Time for a Change EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Time for a Change

3 posters

Go down

Time for a Change Empty Time for a Change

Post by Yuffie Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:08 pm

((ooc: My friend is having a party on Friday and it's Alice in Wonderland themed. So in honor of her I will create this topic/post))

Yuffie sighed as she sat down on a mushroom. She couldn't really understand where this new found anger that was now running through her veins was coming from. She felt like destroying something, but she mostly didn't want to... well except for heartless or nobodies, even though they were like herself. Yanking out a mushroom, she hurled it through the air and let out an exasperated groan.

She felt like destroying something, but most of all she wanted to become whole again. She wanted the power that her heartless held to flow through her veins. Even though she went all over to get rid of her anger at the child she took in, she knew that the anger still had not left.

And then that anger grew to wanted to attack the places she called her homes. To let all the rage she carried just flow out through her veins. She wanted to so badly, but yet she still felt that tug to keep harmony. "What is wrong with me!" She screamed as she slammed her fists on the mushroom.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Time for a Change Empty Re: Time for a Change

Post by Roxas Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:22 am

It was just another day. The sun was out, birds were singing, a nice breeze was blowing...everything seemed to be at peace. Roxas had been walking down a long dirt path much of the day. He found it soothing to go off on his own...in an attempt to get his mind off of everything else in his little world...

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Roxas stumbled down into a rabbit hole. It was quite odd. Though he was falling it felt as if he were merely floating downwards.

Once he landed at the bottom he was before a whinding corridor. He slowly and curiously glanced around the corners each time one approached. It wasn't long before the nodoby found a door. Roxas turned the knob and proceeded into the adjoining room.

The room was small, round in shape. In the center there laid a table with two bottles atop her surface. Without a second thought Roxas chugged the first one he came to as he had grown rather thirsty walking all day long.

Suddenly he began to shrink until was about six inches tall.

"What?!!?!!?" he exclaimed out of terror.

"Z-zzz----zzzzzzzz....."

Roxas turned his attention to the snoring across the room...it was yet another door...but there was something strange about this one. It...had...a face on it.

The lone Nobody walked over, climbed up onto the knob and began to knock on the door's wooden surface.

"What is it you want you tiny pest!" the door shouted...

Without awaiting a reply the door opened its keyhole and swallowed Roxas up.

As the nobody awoke he was in a strange place...much stranger than anything or anywhere he had seen or been before. There were giant mushrooms, odd looking birds with horns, soldiers that were nothing more than playing cards...What was this place???

((Sorry if this post is somewhat pointless lol...just trying to get back into RPing))
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Yuffie sighed as she couldn't really think of anything else to do. She didn't want to hurt anybody, as it was against her morals, but she had the sudden urge to. Sighing again, she turned and looked around to see that the card soldiers were walking around like they owned this part of Wonderland again.

Giving a small giggle to herself she stood up only to see a blonde head. Blinking she decided to ignore the people of whom she was going to attack first to check out this stranger. "Hey you! What are you doing here?" She asked as she started towards the boy with her chinese star off her back and now in her hand.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:46 pm

In the middle of the shock and awe that he was experiencing, he heard a piercing voice shouting towards his direction. He had no time for pest yelling at him, he had yet to do anything.

Upon turning towards the voice's origins, he noticed a girl...slim, yet she had a tough look about her. She was oddly familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on where he had seen her before, if he had.

Roxas was still struggling to figure out what was real and what wasn't. Perhaps she was from his dream world...or perhaps she was from his real world...maybe she was from the time when he actually had a heart...when he was whole...when he mattered.

"Who are you?" he questioned with a look of curiosity upon his face.

One step...two steps...three...he stopped there. He knew not whether he could trust her...he wasn't aware of her intentions...
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:41 pm

"Yuffie." She said harshly as she placed her hands on her hips. Her eyes narrowed as she looked closer at him. She didn't want to hurt him, but if he placed a hand near her direction, it was on.

Glaring she hoped that he would soon be able to answer her.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:25 pm

"Yuffie huh?" he said as he stepped closer, beginning to walk in a circle around her. He wasn't exactly sure what was going to happen next but he was sure that it would be a rather interesting evening.

"If you must know...I am a Nobody...no one important...some call me Roxas so I suppose will suffice."
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:50 pm

"Then we have something in common," She paused before sneering the name, "Roxas." Following his movements with her eyes. She didn't trust him, not as far as she can throw him. It wasn't until a voice came that she snapped out of her glare.

"So Yuffie, you called cause you wanted to join again?" The Heartless asked with a smile in her red eyes as she looked at the two. She walked a little forward, not knowing if the two were about to fight. "So you're name is Roxas, eh? A nobody too. This is just to perfect of a day for us, isn't it Yuffie?" The female said adding a little laugh.

Yuffie gave a shrug to her as she didn't care if the nobody was here when they finally joined back together. "Meh, who care's 'bout him Yuffey, I just want this over with."

"Oh yeah, you want power." A chuckle soon left the lips of the Heartless. "It's only going to be a little bit more, but maybe since I feel your enraged, maybe it might be bigger." She started to walk forward again, to her nobody. "So for what she does after this Roxas." She said before holding her hand out to her nobody.

((ooc: It's okay if I put them back together... right?))
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavi Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:54 pm

((ooc: May I join Yuff Yuff and Rox <.<))
Lavi
Lavi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:55 am

((ooc: Lav Lav, I don't care))
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavi Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:26 pm

((ooc: Good, cause here comes Lavi!))

Lavi looked around the mushroom land. He never did like the tale of Alice in Wonderland, as it was a book that caused himself to go mad. Sighing he looked down to see that his outfit changed according to this world, which was something he didn't like.

He ran his fingers through his hair as he soon heard voices. 'This is going to be fun.' He thought to himself before walking towards the voices. It was then that he saw his friend Yuffey with another girl who looked like her. Yet, there was also a boy there. Putting two and two together, Lavi finally thought he figured out what was happening as he knew that Yuffey was a Heartless.

"Yuffey!" He shouted as he ran from his spot towards the small group, hoping to stop the decision that was being made from the female Heartless.

((ooc: Outfit:
http://www.youthink.com/images/2010/06/03/youthinkdotcom_3244285_221147.jpg))
Lavi
Lavi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:33 pm

Yuffey stopped dead in her tracks as she saw Lavi. "What're you doing Lavi?" She questioned him. She was put into a very difficult situation as Yuffie was looking at her. Yuffie wanted to become complete again, but was this what Yuffey wanted?

Looking at Lavi she decided that maybe she didn't want to become whole again. She now had dreams she strived for.

Yuffey looked back at Yuffie and with a determined face, she started to walk back. "What are you doing!?" Yuffie yelled to her Heartless.

"Saving my life." Yuffey mumbled as Yuffie's eyes widened.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:12 am

Things were changing at a quickened pace. At first here was only two Nobodies...Roxas and Yuffie...now...there was a Yuffie look-a-like, but she didn't appear to be a nobody...nobodies weren't that bloodthirsty as this new creature appeared to be.

Roxas stopped dead in his tracks. His hands were ready and able to summon his keyblades at any given moment, yet he knew not if the events placed before him would escalade to such drastic measures.

Out of nowhere yet another party member appeared. The newcomer didn't look quite as dangerous as the heartless Yuffie.

Is this an ambush?... Roxas began to think...this couldn't possibly have a happy ending....
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:15 pm

"You're kidding me..." Yuffie said as she stomped toward her heartless. "Trading up your own self for him?! I'm basically you!"

"Not anymore." Yuffey said as she turned away from the group and to Lavi.

"No you're still mine!" Yuffie shouted as she grabbed on to Yuffey and pulled her into her heart.

A little light shined from the where the two girls were standing, and the only person left was Yuffie, or what was supposedly Yuffie.

((ooc: looked everywhere to see how a heartless and nobody would form the old person that they once were. Roxas, if this is not how this is supposed to happen, I'm sorry but this is the only way that my plan to bring in an evil figure will work v.v. Lavi don't post yet, if you get on. Also if this could work, would Yuffey be considered dead, thus I have another party character to create, since Yuffey would no longer be able to be used?))
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:56 pm

OOC: Do what you want Yuff, it's all good. I'm interested to see where you take this.

IC: Roxas was astonished as the two became one...He had never witnessed a heartless and a nobody becoming one single being. There was something beautiful, yet confusing about the whole ordeal.

What happened to the two seperate minds? Did they mesh into one? Or perhaps the stronger of the two minds took over...but where would that leave the weaker mind? Was he even sure that the two had officially become one?...there was much left to discover as of yet.

"Yuffie?..."

What Roxas thought would turn into a heated battled had turned out more like a transformation...what was going on? And more importantly, what was going to happen next???
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:00 am

((ooc: *curtsies* Thank you X3 Hopefully I will not disappoint anyone))

Yuffie let out a sigh as she smiled. She was whole again, which meant that all the strengths of Yuffey was in her. Also, she had won.

Letting out a small wicked laugh, she was whole again.

Spinning around, she pretended to make it seem like Yuffey, the happy and reasonable person, had won the battle. "Hello boys." She said with a smile on her face of pure joy. Kuja did say you were a brilliant actor, now show them that you are. She gave a small wave and walked over.

"I won! She is no longer here! Yuffie has been defeated!" She let out a wondrous sigh as she skipped around.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavi Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:13 am

"Yuffey?" He asked as he walked toward her. He was still in surprise that she was gone, that Yuffie would do that to Yuffey. He smile a little as he walked over to her. "You're alive..." He said before he placed his hand on her cheek.

"I'll miss your old red eyes." He said while looking at her deeply.
Lavi
Lavi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:22 am

A creepy smile formed on Yuffie's lips as she looked up at Lavi with total awe. "I missed you for a second...." She let her smile drop as she looked at the other male. "You've been kinda silent.... do you believe I won?" She asked.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:47 am

Roxas didn't know which one was speaking to him...the nobody...or the heartless. She oddly enough seemed to have emotions so surely she couldn't be a nobody...but on the other hand she wasn't acting zombiefied so surely she couldn't be a heartless...this was one messed up day.

"Mam...I honestly don't even know what just happened..."

He might have played dumb, but he knew...it actually frightened him...he knew he was nothing more than a nobody...just a small piece of a larger, incomplete, puzzle. What would happen to him if he ever encountered his heartless? Would he simply fade away into nothing more than an ancient memory?
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:10 pm

Yuffie smiled happily as she knew that she was able to get away with it now. Walking around she smiled, "Guess I gotta go though, seems like there are worlds that Yuffie saw that I never actually got to see." With a grin she then ran off into the woods of the mushrooms.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavi Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:26 pm

Lavi looked over at the guy who was there. "Gotta say, that didn't really seem like Yuffey... She wouldn't have turned the conversation that she just did..." He had his arms crossed as he looked over at where she went.

"I don't know what happens when a Heartless and a Nobody mix... but I think the strongest heart wins..." He said as he closed his eyes. "And Yuffie never really liked me." He mentioned as his eyes snapped open.

"When Yuffie, the nobody, talked to you before they got back together.... did she seem a little ticked or pissed?" Lavi asked the boy.
Lavi
Lavi

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:36 am

Roxas was now struck with even more confusion then he ever thought possible. What was up with this? He stood there for a moment, watching Yuffie rush off into the woods. Tempted to follow, but refused to give in.

The nobody then turned after hearing Lavi speak to him about his thoughts and opinions.

"I guess that does make sense...that the stronger heart wins...I just wonder what happens to the other being?..."

Roxas scratched his head before taking a step forward.

"She did seem a little on-edge...I'm not sure if that's normal for her or not though..."
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavi Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:28 pm

"That is not good... she's most likely gone insane after Ren and Yuffey betraying her..." He said while thinking.

((ooc: Nebraska game, watching at Yuffie's house, sorry this is short))
Lavi
Lavi

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:02 am

"Ren? Yuffey?...wait...you might need to fill me in with the history of this chick."

This did nothing more but add to the shere confusion that was flying around Roxas' head. Just great, meet a girl, want to fight a girl, girl goes insane, eats her heartless, and flies away...this was not a typical day in the life of Roxas, but it was rather interesting.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavi Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:40 am

"She was found in Hallow Bastion, which is where she found her gummi ship. Yuffey was found in the fields of Hallow Bastion. Yuffie went around, she was a happy girl. Yuffey was staying in one place until she found her own gummi ship. It was then that she found little Ren, of whom she took to Yuffie. He took a breathe.

"Little did she know that Yuffie was with an evil man named Kuja. When she brought the child there, she hoped that Yuffie being nice would take her in. Which Yuffie did. But one day the girl met a boy, a boy who resembled a hero, a friend of Sora. When the girl brought the boy home, Kuja flipped."

Lavi shook his head for a second. "And that man made them all leave. Yuffie was broken and thus she became a little insane.... And this is where we find ourselves now."

((ooc: Yuffie said that she won't be on for a while as her sister ripped an MCL while playing flag football))
Lavi
Lavi

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Roxas' head began to spin as Lavi's words shot out at the speed of light. It seemed that the young man would never shut his mouth. His face even took a purple tint as he was about to run out of breath.

Roxas walked over and placed his hand on Lavi's shoulder.

"A bit slower next time..."

Lavi's words then began to sink into Roxas' mind. It was such a sad story what the girl, Yuffie, had been through.

"What is she going to do now?" he said with a rather concerned look on his face.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum