Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Online Times Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Online Times Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Online Times EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Online Times EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Online Times EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Online Times EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Online Times EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Online Times EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Online Times EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Online Times EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Online Times EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Online Times

+2
Roxas
Wolfsbane706
6 posters

Go down

Online Times Empty Online Times

Post by Wolfsbane706 Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:06 am

When are you on the most?
I myself am usually on at sporadic times only because I check my email at those particular times and there just so happens to be a "Reply" message in it at those times. Unfortunately, I never stick around because there's nobody on at those times, much to my agonizing frustration. This topic is designed to prevent others from feeling that agonizing frustration by learning when the other members will be on.

Here's hoping I actually get credit for a good idea instead of awkwardly being thrown to the wind XD

Wolfsbane706

Back to top Go down

Online Times Empty Re: Online Times

Post by Roxas Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:55 am

Well none of us live close by each other so we most likely have differences in our time zones. For instance, I'm in Alabama, no I'm not a redneck, that is a common misconception of our state, there are highly educated people that actually have teeth and don't drink beer from dawn til dusk , and that don't have grass growing taller than your trailor and that only care about hound dogs and jacked up trucks. Anyways, I usually get on around 11pm. I work during the day throughout the week. About the only time I am able to get on during the weekend is Saturday morning.

We need to get more active users, that way it would keep things going and it would bge more fun around here.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:41 am

South Carolina, and I am a redneck.... well on my mom's side. But I don't have internet thanks to my sister -_-

So I reply when I'm at school <<
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Leonhart Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:41 am

I'm also on the east coast along with Roxas and Yuffie, yet the problem isn't so much with what time zones we live in either. Everyone has their own complicated lifetime schedules. Most of you have straining school schedules, whether high school or college. Honestly? Haveing two teen boys myself, I honestly don't know how you kids do it these days compared to the simplicity of school back in my day. Kudos to you munchkins *wink*

But yeah, I'm in West Virginia. One of the very proud redneck capitol states of the nation. Even popular for the Mothman legend-turned movie, as well as the Wrong Turn movies which only promotes the incest jokes my poor little state gets pegged for.
I have all my teeth, by the way >>
NASCAR ROCKS!

Anywhoo, being a working mom, having to keep up with the endless upkeep of my own house, maintaining the monthly budget, paying bills, endless grocery shopping every week ((WHERE DO YOU BOYS PUT ALL THE FOOD YOU EAT????)), as well as the multiple random errands I run, on top of personally renovating my own kitchen with a sprained ankle, all I can say is this.... I'm online when I can be.
Being old sucks. Mad
Shade Leonhart
Shade Leonhart
Attitude Adjuster
Attitude Adjuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:24 pm

I check in almost every day to simply reply to posts except for some times during the week where school seems to get in the way. My apologies if my attendance to the site is slipping
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:18 am

Shade Leonhart wrote:I'm also on the east coast along with Roxas and Yuffie, yet the problem isn't so much with what time zones we live in either. Everyone has their own complicated lifetime schedules. Most of you have straining school schedules, whether high school or college. Honestly? Haveing two teen boys myself, I honestly don't know how you kids do it these days compared to the simplicity of school back in my day. Kudos to you munchkins *wink*

But yeah, I'm in West Virginia. One of the very proud redneck capitol states of the nation. Even popular for the Mothman legend-turned movie, as well as the Wrong Turn movies which only promotes the incest jokes my poor little state gets pegged for.
I have all my teeth, by the way >>
NASCAR ROCKS!

Anywhoo, being a working mom, having to keep up with the endless upkeep of my own house, maintaining the monthly budget, paying bills, endless grocery shopping every week ((WHERE DO YOU BOYS PUT ALL THE FOOD YOU EAT????)), as well as the multiple random errands I run, on top of personally renovating my own kitchen with a sprained ankle, all I can say is this.... I'm online when I can be.
Being old sucks. Mad
dude, I went to the Truck Series 200 in Darlington it was epic ><
NASCAR does ROCK!
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:49 pm

Wow...here I was picturing you ladies as high class...possibly British...or Japanese LOL...nice to see other southerners on here.

I have all of my teeth as well...I did have a suped up truck, but sold it ('84 Chevy Scottsdale, stepside, cherry red paint, 350 turbo motor with matching turbo tranny)...I know...I'm still choking myself...I have a somewhat southern touch to my voice, but not as bad as some around my one horse town...literally...our restaurants consist of McDonalds, Burger King, Hardees, and Pizza Hut...0_o not what some would call a "tourist attraction"
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:48 am

dude.... give meh ur truck -_- (jk)
I want a dodge ram, 1982 ^^
and I has meh teeth too
only thing, I lives with city folks who think they know country but don't (I visited a place called Cowpens, Spartanburg in South Carolina.... as that where meh mom is from)
I has braces *cough* which come off in May *cough*
and well... I wish I was Japanese <<
would be easier to cosplay
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:34 am

I wish I was Japanese too!!! haha.

My dream car, which I would love to have one day, is a 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle. Not likely to happen anytime soon, but hey, I can dream.

I plan on getting another truck like my '84 within the next couple of years, hopefully.

'82 Rams are sweet!
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsbane706 Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:31 am

Take the car discussions to another topic so we can get back to the subject at hand. I live in AZ, so the online times you list I'm gonna have to push forward three or four hours in order to get a good comparison.

Wolfsbane706

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Leonhart Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Xander, although the effort is very much appreciated, be wise to whom you're directing orders to. The guy above your post is the site owner. If he wants to make a joke in a thread, then he can.
Now, I'm sure you meant no offence, but do be aware of your approach when communication is only provided in "type". It does come off as rather brash, my friend.

Now, you were given the answers you asked for by the most active members here. They responded on topic just as you requested. There's really nothing much else to discuss, so a little joking around isn't hurting a topic alreay answered.

But I shall recap for you Smile
Roxas--- East coast. Evening hours
Yuffie--- East Coast. Online when possible
Xion--- Not stated. Online when possible
Shade--- East Coast. Evening to wee hours of the morning

As for the others.... from what I've witnessed watching over things, Axis, Dee, Dahlia, and Heartless also get online when they can, which tends to be a bit less than us at times. Do keep in mind, it's exam time for some, so that makes it even more difficult for free online time. ((or even breathing! O.O ))

Although, I can not speak for Crying Wolf, being that they are still quite the new member.

Another consideration to take in mind is, perhaps some haven't posted because they prefer their privacy, prefer not to speak of where they live at all, or rather not list when they're online because their schedules are too hectic to make any promises, nor wish to risk disappointment should their stated schedules change.

I hope that covers everything for you. Wink
Shade Leonhart
Shade Leonhart
Attitude Adjuster
Attitude Adjuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:48 pm

And that is why you are known as the "Attitude Adjuster" Shade.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartless Nobody Fri May 06, 2011 10:45 am

i am on basically on in the mornings (school) or whenever i do go.
midnight or extremely late (cause i am a nocturnal person Razz and i don't like to sleep much)
sometimes (afternoon) i can come on if the library is open.
well those are my times don't like'um oh well xp
(should i mention anything else?) o///O
Heartless Nobody
Heartless Nobody

http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down