Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Long awaited reunion (SITEWIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN!) - Page 3 Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Long awaited reunion (SITEWIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN!) - Page 3 Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Long awaited reunion (SITEWIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Long awaited reunion (SITEWIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN!) - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Long awaited reunion (SITEWIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Long awaited reunion (SITEWIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Long awaited reunion (SITEWIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Long awaited reunion (SITEWIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN!) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Long awaited reunion (SITEWIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Long awaited reunion (SITEWIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Long awaited reunion (SITEWIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Long awaited reunion (SITEWIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN!)

+8
Yuffie
DahliaBlackwood
Sora
Riku
Xion
Wolfsbane706
Roxas
Shade Leonhart
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Long awaited reunion (SITEWIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Long awaited reunion (SITEWIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN!)

Post by Roxas Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Roxas had begun to dance his feet off as he heart what at first would sound like a faint whistle...yet the annoying sound just kept getting louder and louder. At this point he stopped dancing and looked up to see a distorted image falling from the sky.

After he cleared his eyes, he dropped his bottle of rum, noticing whom the character was. Then...Roxas heard something come from Sephiroth's mouth that he never in a million years thought he would hear...a squeak?...really a squeak?...yes a squeak. And that wasn't the end of it...Sephiroth at this point was squeak squawk squacking his way directly to Roxas!

Roxas took a step back before Sephiroth wrapped his arms around his entire body and squeezed tightly. The Nobody's body went numb as the blood began to rush towards his head. Just as he was about to pass out from the pressure that Seph was putting on his diaphram, the cool rushing water of the springs revived his senses just long enough to see Riku leaping into action.

Roxas tried and failed to squirm free. Face it, without his keyblade, he was defenseless, especially against someone such as Sephiroth.

The Nobody only hoped that Riku would aid in setting him free temporarily until he could summon the Oblivion and Oathkeeper blades.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Long awaited reunion (SITEWIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Long awaited reunion (SITEWIDE RP EVERYONE JOIN!)

Post by Xion Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Xion sat near the edge of the pool as the song she was lip syncing to ended, she sat near the edge dipping her feet into the pool. Her eyes suddenly widening at what appeared to be Sephiroth super hugging the breath out of Roxas. Xion's face turned pink as she tried to hold it in, but failed and soon erupted with laughter at the sight or Sephy hugging Roxas and the sound of Shades' some what of a fan girl scream. Xion wiped her tears away and giggled a bit before grabbing one of the bottles or water out a near by cooler, she looked up at the twilight sky to see the sun setting, it was an amazing sight.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:39 pm

Suddenly without further warning Roxas burst out of the water, tackling Xion and completely knocking her drink out of her hand. He hugged her tightly as Sephiroth came out of the water right after him.

"HELP ME!!!!!!!"

Roxas then began making laps around the dancefloor in a sad attempt to tire Sephiroth...mistake number one.

OOC: Short, sweet, and full of nothing much to work with, but hey, I can get away with that every now and then. Somebody spice things up even further!
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:54 pm

Sora was confused for a moment.

Riku was attacking Sephiroth? He didn't realize that Shade had done something to the fearsome swordsman... or maybe he thought that Shade was trying to do something?

But then Roxas broke free and took off running around the dancefloor, trying to stay one step ahead of the chittering Sephiroth.

But then the idea suddenly broke through his mind. Sephiroth was PLAYING! And Riku'd picked up on it before he had! This was all a game! Like he and Riku had played for so many years in Destiny Islands, dueling on the beaches to see who was stronger and... and to show off for Kairi.

He grinned wide. "Yeah! This is gonna be FUN!!!!" He launched himself at the squeaking swordsman, determined to meet his glomping attacks with something of similar strength... TICKLES!!!!

"Watch out, Sephy! Here I come!!!" He laughed out loud. "Thanks, Shade! This is GREAT!!!!!"

((Kindred? You gonna join in? Skittles/Sephy is yours, after all.))
Sora
Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Leonhart Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:28 pm

((PLACEMENT POST O.O Daaannngg guys! Let me catch up!! LOL Sorry, I've been swamped on my end, but I have this Sunday (tomorrow) off, so I'll post then! ))
Shade Leonhart
Shade Leonhart
Attitude Adjuster
Attitude Adjuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Xion panicked as Roxas nearly tackled her and laughed a little, she watches Sephiroth chase Roxas around the dance floor which made her laugh , she looked at the spilled bottle of water and shrugged walking over to the cooler and grabbing another one continuing to Watch Sephiroth chase Roxas.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsbane706 Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:11 am

((Placeholder until I can think of a post and get back in the action. Good grief you people post at lightspeed o.o))

Wolfsbane706

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:41 am

((ooc:...... dude.... I go for a spring break with no internet and this is.... wow... *blinks* way to much and lost meh spot... 0.0))
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:38 pm

OOC Post:
To better facilitate the rejoining of several players to the ongoing action, Sora has done his best to catch me up to speed on the chaos that is this thread. I'm not entirely sure I understood half of what that spastic boy told me, but here goes.

the current situation is this... there is a dance floor and there is pop dance music blaring throughout the Jungle. I *believe* there is a disco ball hanging from a treelimb somewhere, but don't quote me on that one, Sora was rather confused.

Sephiroth, or a reasonable facsimile thereof (Skittles), is currently chasing Roxas around the dancefloor in an effort to glomp and hug the breath out of him. Riku is in Form and is seeking to protect Roxas while Sora is counterattacking the silver-haired swordsman with tickles.

Shade is sitting on the ground with her face in her hands awaiting the punishment she feels is due to her for unleashing Skittles on this party, even though she never INTENDED this to happen.

I'm not sure 'bout the rest of you... but that's the current action, feel free to jump in the chaos.

/End OOC
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

http://www.maracaegrizzley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Leonhart Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:33 pm

And here we go...... ((Dark Guardian, my place holder was above yours, just pointing that out so you don't think I was ignoring yours >> ))

Shade lifted her look of despair just in time to hear Sora freaking out, but surprisingly in an exciteded manner. Her mind was literally frozen in shock as to what to do, seeing as her summons was the last thing she expected to break out in his wild antics. She left him behind within her home realm for a reason.... well, many good reasons actually. Yet as Sora was overwhelmed with shock and excitement, Riku on the other hand went into full blown hero mode, charging in, in what he believed was to be a rescue to his comrade. Safe to say, this was only going to make matters worse.....

At the moment, feeling utterly defeated, Shade simply watched the chaos play out. Somehow, Roxas managed to squirm his way out of Skittles huggle hold and come crashing out of the water screaming for help while scrambling out of the water hole. Although no one could see, Skittles Sephiroth was still floating under water with a befuddled look on his face and his silver hair swirling about in the current as if he were a mermaid. When he looked up to the surface, his teal blue eyes caught site of Roxas' feet escaping the pool, and his gaze narrowed in mischief. In one mighty swoop through the water, Skittles gave chase and came exploding through the surface and straight into the air again with a loud ear piercing screech of delight! He didn't bother to take notice of anyone else, save for Roxas, as the poor keyweilder ran wildly about the dance floor trying to dodge the oncoming barrage of glomping huggles.

Now through the entire chase of Roxas screaming, Sephiroth's giddy chittering, Riku bellowing his battle cry, and Sora squealing to join the fun, Shade was more perplexed as to WHY Skittles was so set and determined to chase Roxas.... until finally, a strong suspicion struck her mind. He looked like Cloud.... that HAD to be it!! She suddenly gave chase behind the others, and once she knew she was within hearing range, Shade shouted her next command to the top of her lungs... as much as she didn't want to...

"SKITTLES STOP!! RHAPSODOS FURY!!"

The Sephiroth copy came to such an abrupt halt, clouds of dust came swirling up around him from skidding against the dirt with his boots. His eyes went wide as he tilted his head in confusion and gave a faint squeak through his lips before his entire body exploded into a tornado spin of black and silver, then change into red and black. When he came to sudden halt, now it was the form of Genesis Rhapsodos, crouched down at the ground as if ready to pounce. Shade moved quickly and from behind her back, she pulled out the bait that was shoved at her hip. With slow cautious movement, her hand brought about a single book and she held it up with a slight shake. "Here, boy... looky what I got.... now be a good Skittles and come get the Loveless... come on boy..." Ugh.... how did she ever let herself come to this level.

Then his teal eyes lit up and a squirell shriek from hell filled the air as the Genesis Form shot after Shade. ".....oh shit..."

Shade Leonhart
Shade Leonhart
Attitude Adjuster
Attitude Adjuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsbane706 Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:19 pm

((No prob, Shade.))

Xander watched the whole thing with extremely apprehensive interest. "Can someone tell me just what the hell is going on?" he muttered softly as he watched everything unfold. He'd gotten into the stance he normally used when summoning Shadow King, legs spread wide, both knees bent, and his hand held down and out at an angle behind him. He was already starting to form Shadow King, but he was keeping the sword from completely forming and restricting it to just being an aura of Darkness around his hand. Enough surprise or shock would cause Shadow King to completely form due to loss of control, but right now, Xander was more worried about the thing flying towards Shade and by extension, him.

In all honesty, his lack of a heart was the farthest thing form his mind right now. Right now, Xander wanted to know whether or not the shrieking man would charge after him when it was done with the military lady. The book she was holding out in front of her seemed to be working a bit too well at it's currently-intended purpose, especially seeing as the shrieking man was making his way towards her at high speeds. Almost immediately regretting it, Xander decided to do something to get the man's attention, particularly since he somehow felt he was at least partly responsible for this new mess.

And so, he put his fingers to his mouth, and gave his best, shrillest, and loudest Yankee Stadium whistle.

Wolfsbane706

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:52 am

Roxas continued to sprint around the party scene, knocking over the occassional person slash party-goer...He eventually wound up running up onto the stage and hiding in the bass drum...yes he had resorted to hiding inside of a drum...how he fit in the drum? nobody knows...yet somehow he found a way!

He then looked out of the opening in the drum to make sure he was aware of every movement that Skittles made. This was a truly frightening creature!...full of huggles...Roxas wasn't ready to be anyone's boyfriend, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!.......

OOC: Sorry it's short, gotta get going.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:40 pm

Sora was... stunned to hear Shade's shout towards Sephiroth. "Rhapsodos Fury"? What was that supposed to be?

And then, much to Sora's open-mouthed surprise, Sephiroth... CHANGED!

One whirlwind and then Sephiroth wasn't Sephiroth. He was a wierd chittering red-headed guy in a long coat and he was focused on some book that Shade was holding. That confused Sora and Sora wasn't really certain how to handle being confused...

However, the stranger Nobody brought a moment of absolute silence with his shrill whistle, a silence that was broken by the sound of deep, roaring laughter...

...from Sora.

He couldn't stop laughing. This was so funny!! Shade was running around trying to escape this red-head and the expression on her face was so priceless!

He just stood there, laughing at everything, arms crossed over his stomach as he bent almost in half from the strength of his humor.

"Shade! You should SEE your FACE!!!"
Sora
Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:07 pm

OOC: Uhm.. ...erm.. Yeah.. Crazzy people

IC:
Xion watched the wild goose chase go one before seeing what looked like Sephiroth . turning into Genesis? After looking around she had lost sight of Roxas, She stood from where she was planted on the side of the watering hole and began walk around. "Roxasss!? Where'd you go? Shade has her.. uhm... Thing under control!! She shouted looking around for Roxas. She sighed and looked at Sora who was laughing at Shade. She walked over to them both. "Someone mind explaining what in the flying HELL Was that thing chasin' After Roxas? First it was Sephiroth, now it's Genesis. and whats 'Rhapsodos Fury' Xion said while crossing her arms.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavi Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:11 am

Lavi just watched the group with confusion. He wasn't used to this type of thing happening with a group of people. Yet, pulling out a vodka from nowhere, he took a sip and just let it roll on while sitting underneath the tree and getting drunk.
Lavi
Lavi

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:35 am

Roxas peered out from inside the drum. He was now somewhat paranoid of the squirel squealing bafoon who had just glomped him into the pool...his eyes carefully watched the odd creature as his body slowly slid out from inside the set of drums.

As soon as his feet hit the ground, he leapt into the air and sprinted for Xion. He then proceeded to jumped onto Xion's back, yep...he was piggy-backin' it.

"Save me..."
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:22 pm

Xion nearly fell over when Roxas jumped on her back, she held him up before looking back at him curiously, she shrugged and Carried Roxas around.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:09 am

Yuffie started to giggle as she took a quick drag from the smarties cig. She was a party- er and this was something she loved. Taking another sip of vodka she snuggled up to Lavi and felt her eyes drooping.
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Roxas had finally calmed his nerves, even if it was only temporary. He brushed himself off as he slid down Xion's perfect form. He then looked at her with a smile, placing his arm around her bare shoulders, he began to lead her to the bar.

"Hey, bartender, rum and juice on the rocks...and how about an Apple Martini for the lady."

It was only a moment before the Moogle Barkeep had their drinks prepared and sitting upon a small,white napkin directly in front of them.

Roxas picked up his glass and took the first swig. He then kissed Xion on her cheek and placed his glass back down on the bar. The guardian turned around, leaning against the bar and gazing out at the party which had seemed to calm down, yet that was likely to change at any given moment.

"Xion...I've been thinking...maybe we should go traveling again...what do you think?"

It had been a while since their last adventure. Roxas worried about keeping her interest...he would never admit it openly but he was quite the "worry wart". He mostly worried about losing Xion, whom he had grown to actually have feelings for...it was a big step for him to tell her that he loved her...now he worried if he could keep her...perhaps it was just one of those things that only time could tell..
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Sun May 01, 2011 12:31 am

Xion's eyes widened and she smiled at the mentions of traveling the worlds. Xion nodded and sipped at the drink. she responded to Roxas as happily as she could.
Are you kidding! I'd love to go around the world again! It was amazing.. i'd love nothing more than that!
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Sun May 01, 2011 2:15 pm

Roxas smiled as he turned to look at Xion's reaction of joy. Her perkiness was enough to cause him to laugh a bit. He nodded before turning back to look at the party.

"Well then, where do we start?"

It looked as though the party had run it's course, no one was really doing much of anything, at least not for the time being.

OOC: Sorry it's short, I know. I wanted to go ahead and post, I have to work tonight so I might not be able to be on until the wee hours of the morning.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Mon May 09, 2011 6:12 am

Xion grinned and giggled at Roxas before shrugging her shoulders.

Well..What other worlds are out there?
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Leonhart Tue May 10, 2011 4:00 pm

((sorry this is late.... but I'm not through with you yet, Roxas))

Shade frantically dashed around random trees, changing directions at the blink of an eye just to keep the summons at bay. It wasn't easy. Skittles was just as fast as the real Genesis, just not as tactful which was how Shade managed to thwart off being captured. She saw another chance when she came upon a low lying branch and snatched it while still in a full run. The thin limb bowed easily and she released it for its whip like speed to smack directly in the summon's face with his loud screech of pain and embarrassment at her back.

She had to keep that damn book hidden. If Skittles got a hold of it, he would be more out of control than ever, since that was where his candy treats were stashed. While still running at full speed, Shade's direction returned back to the scene of the party. Skittles high pitched scream could be heard when the branch made contact and the raging chitter threats that followed when he gave chase again. A shrill whistle followed, which Shade quickly glanced to see it was the strange pick pocket's attempt to help. It worked for just a second or two when Skittles paused with teal blue eyes blazing with momentary confusion. Leaves and small twigs were entangled through his red hair while he was turning his head back and forth momentarily indecisive as to who he should charge. Instead, the genesis copy chose to throw a handful of Banora white apples at the stranger with a loud shriek, then tore after Shade again.

It was still long enough of a distraction for Shade to scramble a plan and put it into action. Knowing Riku and how he strived to save the day, he would've been seriously injured if he came into contact with the overly hyper Skittles. So there was only one way to thwart off the silver haired keyblade wielder.

Shade made a beeline for Sora....

Knowing the energetic kid would find the entire scenario amusing, she gave no warning as she snatched up Sora by the back of his shirt and rushed him along side of her without any explanation. Once close enough to Riku, Shade swung Sora around and released him to soar through the air and tackle land his friend to the ground. It was then she heard Skittles shriek and knew he was after her again.

Still in full run, Shade then leaped and tackled Roxas to the ground and shoved the Loveless down his swim trunks. "Just act normal!!" She yelled at the spiky blond while shaking him like a rag doll by the shoulders before scrambling to her feet and running off again. She didn't; expect to trip after getting a few feet away, but it was enough for Skittles to catch up and now tackle his summoner to the ground. It was now a moment of complete humiliation. The Genesis copy was now frantically flopping Shade about in random directions trying to find his precious thwacking weapon. He even tried holding her upside down and shaking her through Shade's screaming threats. Within moments, the summons realized she didn't have the Loveless on her person and now took a few investigating sniffs in the air. Then he scowled, turned about while still holding the struggling Shade by the ankles and glared at his next target with wild blond hair.
Shade Leonhart
Shade Leonhart
Attitude Adjuster
Attitude Adjuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3