Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Morning Star, Moonless Night (need approval) Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Morning Star, Moonless Night (need approval) Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Morning Star, Moonless Night (need approval) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Morning Star, Moonless Night (need approval) EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Morning Star, Moonless Night (need approval) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Morning Star, Moonless Night (need approval) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Morning Star, Moonless Night (need approval) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Morning Star, Moonless Night (need approval) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Morning Star, Moonless Night (need approval) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Morning Star, Moonless Night (need approval) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Morning Star, Moonless Night (need approval) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Morning Star, Moonless Night (need approval)

2 posters

Go down

Morning Star, Moonless Night (need approval) Empty Morning Star, Moonless Night (need approval)

Post by CryingWolve Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:38 pm

Name: Morning Star

Type of Weapon: Sword

Primary/Secondary: Primary

Description: it measures at 61 inches, the hilt is 17 inches in length, the guard is 4 inches thick, the blade is 40 inches in length and crosses 3 1/2 inches of the guard. The blades design is simple, a single edged blade made of black metal. the guard hilt and cloth are all black as well as the sheath.

Elemental Alignment:besides the standard blade strengths its has a small red gem embedded into the hilt to give it fire properties

Ability/Function:has a Burn affect, every 3 minutes or so after being hit with Morning Star the target receives 5 hp damage

Close/long range: Close Combat

History: Morning Star is a blade that carries a spirit inside of it that trains its wielders the techniques of its former masters. The past of Mourning Star is one James was sparred of knowing, the only history he dos know is the bits and pieces Morning Star has shown him, all of these include blood shed and pain.

Pictures: (The spirit of Morning Star)
https://i.servimg.com/u/f66/16/26/00/93/mornin12.jpg
(Blade Basic Idea)
https://i.servimg.com/u/f66/16/26/00/93/bk123-10.jpg

Armor

Name: Moonless Night

Ability/Function: slightly increased speed

Protection: the armors metal protects from arrows and small caliber bullets and most swords. The spaces between the plates allow for a slender knife to break through, these breaks are located around the armpits and the neck

Description: Unreleased the armor appears as a simple black backpack
(released)
https://i.servimg.com/u/f66/16/26/00/93/coolan10.jpg

History: The armor was forged in the underworld for Hades foot soldiers James struck down many, but only took the armor of the one that most fit his body type, he took it to a smith and had it readjusted so that it was a perfect fit o his form.

Last edited by CryingWolve on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add my armor, information in wrong place)
CryingWolve
CryingWolve

Back to top Go down

Morning Star, Moonless Night (need approval) Empty Re: Morning Star, Moonless Night (need approval)

Post by Roxas Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:01 pm

The weapon looks fine as well as the armour. For future references, don't put two items in the same topic post.

Split them up, that way we can more easily focus on each one individually.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Morning Star, Moonless Night (need approval) Empty Re: Morning Star, Moonless Night (need approval)

Post by CryingWolve Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:41 am

sure thing and thanks for the quick reply on both these and my character XD
CryingWolve
CryingWolve

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:08 am

Wink anytime bud. Hope you enjoy the site. Let me or one of the other leaders know if you need anything.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CryingWolve Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:53 pm

sure thing Roaxas
CryingWolve
CryingWolve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down