Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
I'm here...nobody run away...nobody freak out...it's just me... 0_o  Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
I'm here...nobody run away...nobody freak out...it's just me... 0_o  Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
I'm here...nobody run away...nobody freak out...it's just me... 0_o  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
I'm here...nobody run away...nobody freak out...it's just me... 0_o  EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
I'm here...nobody run away...nobody freak out...it's just me... 0_o  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
I'm here...nobody run away...nobody freak out...it's just me... 0_o  EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
I'm here...nobody run away...nobody freak out...it's just me... 0_o  EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
I'm here...nobody run away...nobody freak out...it's just me... 0_o  EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
I'm here...nobody run away...nobody freak out...it's just me... 0_o  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
I'm here...nobody run away...nobody freak out...it's just me... 0_o  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
I'm here...nobody run away...nobody freak out...it's just me... 0_o  EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

I'm here...nobody run away...nobody freak out...it's just me... 0_o

+7
Riku
Shade Leonhart
DahliaBlackwood
Heartless Nobody
Yuffie
Xion
Roxas
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'm here...nobody run away...nobody freak out...it's just me... 0_o  Empty I'm here...nobody run away...nobody freak out...it's just me... 0_o

Post by Roxas Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Hey guys.

I've been away for what seems like a lifetime, but in reality it was merely two months. The computer has finally made its way out of the shop.

Life has been rather hectic. I'm pulling two jobs that pretty much demand all of my time, needless to say, I stay stressed at all times unless for some odd reason peace finds its way to me.

If you guys are okay with it, I would love to try and be a better part of this site. I know I haven't always set the best example and I know that I haven't done my job, and I know that I haven't tried hard enough to make sure the users of this site are happy.

I created this site, along with a couple of other users that have been a HUGE part in the making of this haven, to be a safe-zone for people to come just to relax and have fun. I was involved in another RPG site that basically went political, it was all about who you knew and if you were in, you were as good as gold, but for someone that didn't really fit in, you were pretty much screwed.

After a few frustrating years on the other site, I decided to ban together with some friends to bring back the "good old days" of Forum RPGs. If you guys are still wanting me to be here, I'm willing to try harder to make that dream come true. This site has so many people on it that are amazing users, you guys are awesome. From what I can tell thus far, the site has been doing well, which makes me proud.

Anyways, I won't bore you anymore with my life story, but I truly hope that each and every one of you that are reading this are doing well, if not, I'm always here to talk to. You can find me on here, or I'm on Playstation 3, username is Pastor_Elite, or shoot me an email. Love you guys. God bless.

Last edited by Roxas on Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

I'm here...nobody run away...nobody freak out...it's just me... 0_o  Empty Re: I'm here...nobody run away...nobody freak out...it's just me... 0_o

Post by Xion Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:38 pm

There you are Roxas!.. We all have missed you. Im glad to have heard from you ~!
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

I'm here...nobody run away...nobody freak out...it's just me... 0_o  Empty Re: I'm here...nobody run away...nobody freak out...it's just me... 0_o

Post by Roxas Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:33 pm

I'm here! You found me yay! haha. I've missed all of you guys too, seriously!
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:01 am

<_<;;; You missed stuff..
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:17 am

A lot of stuff Roxas, but welcome back *waves*
Dee also says welcome back
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:21 am

Thanks Yuff and Dee.

Someone fill me in, what "stuff" have I missed ladies?
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartless Nobody Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:09 pm

uh...sorry no clue or idea hearty has been away also ^.^
hearty can tell you that ppl have been rping
doing things and 'stuff"
Heartless Nobody
Heartless Nobody

http://worthlessnobody.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:34 pm

Oh..just ..."stuff~" -huggs Roxas from behind
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Oh lawd...you can pm me if you need to tell me the "stuff" otherwise, DRINKS ALL AROUND!

*blushes while being hugged*
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:29 pm

yes you have returned!!! looks like major people are starting to come back now. maybe the site will pep up even more! welcome back Roxas!
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:34 am

Drinks!?!? RUM RUM RUM~! -fist pump-
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:01 am

Drinks o.o!!!!
VODKA, VODKA, VODKA!!!!!!
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:05 am

0.o
i dont think ill be taking part in this celebration if That substance is involved
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:20 am

I would :3
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:45 pm

Why is the rum always gone? *begins to stumble whilst trying to walk in a straight line* ...oh...that's why...

Thanks Dahlia Smile
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:51 pm

-watches Roxas while holding a drink- Because you always chug it all!
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:55 pm

*points finger at self* Who??? ME??????????
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuffie Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:48 am

o.0 Memo to self, no rum with you people *sips on vodka*
Yuffie
Yuffie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:09 pm

*double note to self* Yuffie and i have to do the smarties cig thing wiff our vodka! <3 And yes YOU Roxas
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:21 pm

hahaha smarties are tha stuff!!! ...man that brings back memories.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Leonhart Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:23 am

*snatches up the blond kid and studies him closely*

Hey.... who the hell are you? Do I know you? Did you post a template before running around spamming the joint? *gives him a shake by the collar* I KEEP ORDER AROUND HERE, BUB!!

*blinks*

Oh....it's you Roxas.... *goes to read the first post made*

*faceplams myself*

*V8 headslaps Roxas*

I MISSED YOU DAMNIT! Yeah... I cussed....cuz I REALLY missed you >< And you doe-doe- brain. If you remember who I am... you darn well know that I darn well know about the political crap sites turn into.

*headlocks and noogies you* It takes nutballs like us to always remember that F-U-N is the name of the game..... not ubermoddy statures. You're a blast. Of course we always want you here, you NOOB!

Now....that's as darn mushie as you're going to see me. *wipes away a tear before anyone sees*

......... oh fine.....

>>

<<

*gives one great big tight hug......then pushes Roxas away *

*sniff*

Welcome back and it's about time. I do hope the stresses of RL tone down for you, hun. You always have us to vent to, or to help cheer you up, or lift your spirits! *grabs the vodka and gets drunk*
Shade Leonhart
Shade Leonhart
Attitude Adjuster
Attitude Adjuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:56 pm

SHADE!! Good tah see yah mom~!...I saw that tear.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:21 pm

...So, yeah, guess who forgot he got upgraded from Mod?

I'd assumed the place was on hiatus without an admin to run it.

*critcal facepalm*

...So, yeah, I'm back, too.
Riku
Riku
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey Mouse Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Gosh, I thought this place had disappeared, until Riku called me.

I'm gonna have to get serious, then, huh?

Mickey Mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:48 pm

*waves* I guess that'd mean I'm on the list of those needing to make apologies too. *sigh*

I think I know how to get in contact with Sora... but it might take a day or three to get him online again. He's... he's got real life stuff going on right now last I heard.

Anyway, GLAD to see you back, Roxas and YES, we want to have you back here! YES we want to have a site where FUN is the name of the game.

And yes, Mickey, it's time to get serious.

Now to track down that spastic Keyblade master...

Grizz
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

http://www.maracaegrizzley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum