Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Discussion (Xion, Roxas) Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Discussion (Xion, Roxas) Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Discussion (Xion, Roxas) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Discussion (Xion, Roxas) EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Discussion (Xion, Roxas) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Discussion (Xion, Roxas) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Discussion (Xion, Roxas) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Discussion (Xion, Roxas) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Discussion (Xion, Roxas) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Discussion (Xion, Roxas) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Discussion (Xion, Roxas) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Discussion (Xion, Roxas)

3 posters

Go down

Discussion (Xion, Roxas) Empty Discussion (Xion, Roxas)

Post by Wolfsbane706 Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:35 pm

Xander walked through the now-empty halls of The Castle That never Was. And to think this place used to be crawling with Nobodies. he thought. He wasn't entirely certain if he was the only member left or not, but he'd heard that Roxas and Xion had managed to survive. One way or another, he'd find out, and his best bet was to wait in the Gray Area for them. He doubted they'd be willing to return, but who knew? Maybe they would. It would be nice to meet the girl he'd heard so much about. Despite hearing all about Xion, Xander had never actually met the girl. Of course, the extra set of footsteps he heard coming down the hall could be her. He didn't know.

Wolfsbane706

Back to top Go down

Discussion (Xion, Roxas) Empty Re: Discussion (Xion, Roxas)

Post by Roxas Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:25 am

In one of the many rooms that was present in the grand Castle Oblivion laid a familiar figure. He had blond spikey hair and a well built body. Yes, it was none other than Roxas, the numero 13 for the Organization, the confused one...

Roxas rolled over in the rather large bed and leaned over to kiss the bare shoulder of the beautiful princess that lay beside him. He then ran his fingers through her black hair as a warm smile formed upon his lips.

"Good morning Xion..."

Before she responded, Roxas sat up and stretched as he yawned. He then slid off of the bed and walked over to the sink. The Guardian then splashed some warm water in his face before he began to brush his teeth. While he was still scrubbing away at his pearly whites he turned his head towards the door as his personal robot servant approached.

"Sir Roxas...there is someone present in the castle...they do not seem to be hostile. Perhaps you should meet with them."

Roxas winked and nodded his head.

"Thank you Charles..now how about fixing us all some breakfast, surely our guest will be hungry."

Soon after, Charles, the servant left the room and found his way to Xander. The short robot approached the guest and bowed respectfully.

"The master has requested you to join him for breakfast. If you will follow me sir."

Then Charles turned away and began to go into another room which held a long table with many seats present. There was also a glorious shandaleir hanging from the center of the ceiling that provided much light in the once darkened abyss.

Back in the room on the top floor of the castle, Roxas returned to the bedside of his love. He placed his hand on her shoulder and gently shook her.

"Wake up Xi.."
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsbane706 Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:28 am

Turns out the footsteps he heard weren't Xion. Or Roxas for that matter. It was some robot that had informed him that the castle's current master wanted him for breakfast. Who could possibly have gained control of this place? he wondered as he followed the robot to a grand dining room. He admitted that he felt . . vulnerable . . without his former abilities. After hearing of the Organization's demise, Xander had tried to find out who had been strong enough to defeat all of them. He found out that a young Keyblade wielder by the name of "Sora" had defeated them, but not all in one go. He'd first defeated some here, at Castle Oblivion, after his memories had been tampered with.

I never did agree with that idea. There was too much that could, and did, go wrong. He remembered a discussion he'd had with Vexen. The Chilly Academic had been working on his Replica Program, something Xion herself was a result of, so he'd heard. In order to properly make Sora think Namine was a long-lost friend, Vexen had decided to create a Riku Replica, and he'de engineered it perfectly. Except he never counted on the replica learning of it's true nature after the memories had been planted.

Xander cleared his head at the sound of a door opening, but realized it was just the robot going to fetch his master. I let my mind wander. Not good.

Wolfsbane706

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:35 pm

Discussion (Xion, Roxas) ThDaysXionHappy Xion Yawned and peered up at Roxas opening one eyes. She blinked and smiled happily. Hello you. She sat up and stretched out her arms into the air before letting out a a sigh. Xion pulled herself from the bed and into the bath room, where she brushed her teeth and washed her face. After re-emerging from the bathroom she joined Roxas.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:12 am

The two walked hand-in-hand down the long hallway that led them to a large stair case, which would take them down to the main lobby. From there they soon were accompanied by Charles, the servant.

"Master, Miss...the guest is present in the dining area. This way."

Charles then bowed and turned to lead them into the next room. Roxas turned to look at Xion with a smile.

"I could get use to his kind of lifestyle...this has definitely been the best vacation."

Upon walking into the dining room, Roxas noticed who the guest was. The man had a familiar looking face, but the nobody couldn't trace his origins of where he might know him from.

He walked over to the table and pulled out a chair for Xion to sit in. He sat beside her at one end of the table and motioned for the guest to join them.

"So what brings you to Castle Oblivion?"
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsbane706 Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:44 pm

Xander smirked and took a seat. So he doesn't remember. That'll make things easier. "I've come to discuss the condition of the Organization, Number XIII. Since the Superior's death, things have fallen, shall we say, into disrepair. I intend to reverse that." Xander watched Roxas' face carefully, watching for any sign of emotion. Several times Number XIII had exhibited actual emotion rather than memories of emotion like other Nobodies. Xander wished to see this for himself, ambitious as he was.

And to think we used to be sparring partners. He's far more powerful than he used to be, I can feel that from here. And then there's me, weakened after crossing paths with one too many powerful opponents. I should choose my words carefully. None of the usual sarcasm here. Wouldn't want to instigate a fight. "From what I've heard, you two never actually left the Organization. You're still XIII and XIV, and confronting you is XV. What say you?" He leaned forward and twined his fingers, awaiting the answer.

Wolfsbane706

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:01 pm

Discussion (Xion, Roxas) ThDaysXionHooded Xion bore no expression on her face as she took her seat and listen to the person in front of her speak. His proposal of Herself and Roxas Still technically still being in the organization made her think. But she had no response to this at the time.

Her face remained Expressionless.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:35 pm

OOC: I'll reply soon you guys, it's been a really busy day and tomorrow is going to be even more busy, gotta preach for big church and lead worship, the whole 9, be praying that everything goes well.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:12 pm

OOC: you've always got my prayer. Good Lucky Roxas!
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:38 pm

OOC: Thanks Xi Wink

IC: Roxas turned his headin confusion as he hadn't heard of the Organization in quite some time. The past year or so he had just been traveling around with Xion to the many different worlds. It had been so peaceful since he left the Organization. He had heard that there was a great downfall, but he was actually relieved to hear that they had fallen apart...it was the end of a terrible chapter in his life.

To begin with Roxas merely looked at Xion before motioning for Charles the robotic butler to bring them the first course of their breakfast. Charles turned and rolled into the kitchen and came back rather quickly with three different platters of food. One one there was nothing but pancakes and bacon, on the next one there was grapes and apples, oranges and peaches, any kind of fruit one could imagine, and finally on the last there was sliced ham and different kinds of sausages prepared in different manors.

Roxas smiled and nodded as Charles placed a plate in front of him filled with many tastey foods. He first grabbed a single purple grape and tossed it into his mouth. As his teeth broke through the outer layer juices of pleasure erupted as his taste buds exploded.

"Wow Charles...this is incredible, you did great, thank you."

The Nobody ate another grape or two before looking down the table towards the guest...He swallowed the last bit of food and then sipped a bit of his morning drink. After looking at Xion once more he thought about the proper response.

"You wish to bring back the Organization?...that's something that I never thought would happen...It's been a nice break since Xion and I left...tell us some more details on what you had in mind."
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:15 pm

OOC: Roxas I'm waiting for Dark to post because you and I both have posted
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:26 am

OOC: That's what I've been waiting on as well Smile
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsbane706 Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:10 am

((Oops. Sorry to make you wait. I forgot to post.))

Xander leaned back in his chair. "The general idea is to simply create Nobodies and enlist them." He chose not to go into details. Roxas was, frankly, easy to manipulate in certain aspects, but he was also smart enough to catch on if Xander dropped too many details. "Once we're at capacity, I don't know what will happen beyond that point. I honestly haven't thoguht that far." At least this much was true. Xander really had no idea what he wanted to do with the Organization once it was reconstructed.

Xemnas' goal had simply been to get everybody's heart back, or that's what he'd said, but to Xander that seemed somewhat redundant since he would be forcing the Nobody issue. World domination was boring and overdone, and there really were too many to try and control. Destruction of the worlds was also boring, but stupid as well. It would do me no good whatsoever to destroy the worlds.

Wolfsbane706

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:08 pm

Xion didn't like the idea of the organization being recreated. Unleashing newly made nobodies into the world would mean causing trouble for thoes in the world . Xion spoke plainly her voice flowinnsoft and calm. "I'm not sure if I like the idea of recreating the organization XIII. The idea of creating nobodies and unleashing them docent intrest me at all.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:25 am

Roxas remained silent for a mere moment. He began twirling his fork around his plate before placing it on the napkin sitting beside the dish. The Guardian then looked up at the guest.

"Bringing back the Organization will do nothing but create more chaos. There's more to life than causing harm. Xion and I are proof that nobodies can change, but you're not wanting to create peaceful nobodies...you are wanting to bring back a vile race of destruction."
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsbane706 Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:05 pm

Xander chuckled. "Is that what you think my goals are? I never said anything about bringing back the old members. The idea here is to create a new Organization. As I mentioned, my intent is simply to create Nobodies and enlist them until I have thirteen members. Beyond that, I have no current goals." He stood up and pushed in his chair. "Thank you for the meal, but I no longer have business here." If Roxas and Xion weren't going to accept his offer of taking their old positions back, then Xander really was done as he made his way to the exit.

Wolfsbane706

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down