Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Founding rules Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Founding rules Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Founding rules EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Founding rules EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Founding rules EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Founding rules EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Founding rules EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Founding rules EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Founding rules EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Founding rules EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Founding rules EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Founding rules

3 posters

Go down

Founding rules Empty Founding rules

Post by Caranore Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:26 pm

I do throughly enjoy that topic. It did give me a good laugh.

In order to apply number 1 and... Number 5 I believe, you will need to write up an entire system based upon each post giving a certain amount of exp, each level needing a certain amount of experience, and each level adding on to a set amount of base stats; Strength, Agility, Magic, HP. Which in order to do that you need to set up a base stat number in the first place.

Coupled with that you will then need to set up how much damage each spell does/cures/protects from.

Post count DEFINETELY doesnt correspond with experience.
Caranore
Caranore

Back to top Go down

Founding rules Empty Re: Founding rules

Post by MrsGrizzley Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:34 pm

Actually, it works VERY well as general concepts so long as everyone is playing fair.

I *can* come up with a numerical system but I've been told more than once that no one wants to think that much so I've tried to keep things as simple as possible in order to make them as easy as possible to implement.

Just because you CAN make something impossible to use for the level of detail involved, doesn't mean you SHOULD.

Grizz
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

http://www.maracaegrizzley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Leonhart Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:43 pm

You know WHAT?

It works like a CHARM in the site I run. And it's been run like that for YEARS!!

It's HOW its done here.

Now DEAL with it!!

Shade Leonhart
Shade Leonhart
Attitude Adjuster
Attitude Adjuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Caranore Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:47 pm

Ohhhh Shades pissyyyyyy
Caranore
Caranore

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Leonhart Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:56 pm

No, I’m a MOM who’s raised enough teenage boys to know a shit stir when I see one

It did give me a good laugh.

You’re being this way on purpose just to piss people off, to try and make the staff look like A-holes when you’re doing a fine job of making yourself look like one in front of the other members here.

Congratulations.

You’re trying to piss off Roxas on purpose.

Guess what you little noob? It isn’t going to work. I’m not letting it happen

Bark and whine all you want

This is how the site is run no matter how you play here. No matter what you try to do. No matter WHAT you RP.

Tuff luck and grow up
Shade Leonhart
Shade Leonhart
Attitude Adjuster
Attitude Adjuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Caranore Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Ohhh noob. Btw, Im not a teenager? No IM not trying to piss Roxas off on purpose, Im merely voicing my opinion.

This is where you may post nonsense and other random topics that have nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts, or possibly everything to do with it, hehe.

Since that is the case, I do not see why my opinion cannot be voiced here. There is nothing stating I cant do it. Nor am I trying to raise up a shit storm, trust me, you would know when I did because I am not pleasant about it.

Im merely stating the above would need to be done to be done adequately. People like you for example, can post 1 liners, get massive amounts of posts, and be considered uber, but actually suck as a roleplayer. No I am not saying you are since I dont know how you RP, Im merely using you ask an example.

Now, if I was trying to be an asshole, you would also know. ANd since you seem to be so adamant about trying to stomp out something that doesnt really exist, you are making yourself out to be much more immature than you state to be. The whole, I say so thing dont work on me because its a pointless statement in most cases.

Now, I will say that this would have been better placed in suggestions, most likely, but as it was more of a discussion topic I put it here.

Now, in reference to Noob. Noob, Noobie, Newb is a term used to describe someone who is new to something, or has no knowledge of what they are talking about or doing.

Example 1 = Caranore
Example 2 = Koujetsu Hanagayu
Example 3 = Caranore
Example 4 under construction = Caranore / B.R. Admin

In light of those references, I am hardly a noob as you so aptly put. Also, as shown by your comments and capitalization/bold in this topic, I can also control my temper much better than you.

In relation to the laughing portion, it did. This topic came about after the whole "Mirage of Light" topic. Since Roxas hasnt posted there, nor replied to my PM about the matter, I can only assume Grizz did this on her own or was told to by Roxas. However since Assume: Ass = U+Me, theres no point in bothering with that approach.

Now, in regards to Grizz's comments: If they are used fair and the same by everyone else. Easy enough in theory, but since we have a stated case of godmodding already *points to Kuja's "Shakes head and sighs*" topic* we can gather that being used fairly and in correct accordance with the rules is going to be difficult to manage correctly.

Now. COngratz Shade. Your a mom. I served our country. Big whoop. I can promise you Ive seen more shit storms stirred up over smaller shit than this. Now if youd please, get off your high horse, quit acting like you are better than me just because you quite possibly have some age on me, and we can discuss this like normal people. Since this is supposed to be a discussion topic, like Ive stated three or so times by now because thats what I seem to need to do.

Last edited by Caranore on Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Caranore
Caranore

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Leonhart Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:33 pm

Then don't be disrespectful stating that the rules posted gave you a good laugh. If you want to speak maturely about the matter, then use the god given military training you so went through and act like an adult about it without the snirky comments.

Once again, that comment was uncalled for. You've done it twice now, the first telling members to leave simply because they didn't know who you were. That's someone on high horse.

Shade Leonhart
Shade Leonhart
Attitude Adjuster
Attitude Adjuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Caranore Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:34 pm

The members to leave when they didnt know who I was was in reference to not knowing my other account by the time they reached that portion of the post, not me in paticular.
Caranore
Caranore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down