Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Sora's Drives: Anti Form Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Sora's Drives: Anti Form Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Sora's Drives: Anti Form EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Sora's Drives: Anti Form EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Sora's Drives: Anti Form EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Sora's Drives: Anti Form EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Sora's Drives: Anti Form EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Sora's Drives: Anti Form EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Sora's Drives: Anti Form EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Sora's Drives: Anti Form EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Sora's Drives: Anti Form EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Sora's Drives: Anti Form

2 posters

Go down

Sora's Drives: Anti Form Empty Sora's Drives: Anti Form

Post by Sora Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:05 am

Name: Anti Form

Appearance: Sora takes on a form similar to that of a Shadow Heartless. He moves in a very animalistic manner, usually utilizing his hands as well as his feet, and does not use a Keyblade. His skin becomes inky black and his eyes glow yellow. Dark energies rise up from his hands and his feet with black and violet wisps.

Strength: This is a relatively weak form. Sora lacks the ability to utilize his Keyblades, or his spells, or any other abilities he might have, instead relying on his hands and feet to protect himself, much like an animal.

Stamina: 10 of Sora's posts unless battle concludes or Kairi is present and is able to restore him. When he reverts to normal he is exhausted and cannot use any of the Drives for the rest of the thread.

Affinities: Sora attacks with his hands and is still somewhat self-aware. He is fairly strong with the weaponless attacks, but not as strong as he is with the Keyblade. He can kick and scratch and bite and leap as any beast of the wild. He is also very, VERY fast.

Weaknesses: This form cannot be intentionally utilized by Sora. It is the result of too much dependence on the Drives. While in this Form, Sora cannot use magic of any sort, nor utilize items or devices. This Form is activated instead of another Form when Sora wills the change. However, attempting to utilize a Drive while at 0 MP will always trigger either the Anti Form or the Final Form. While in this Form, Sora is considered to have no defense, worse than Wisdom in terms of his ability to take a strike.

History: When Sora gave up his Heart to restore Kairi's heart, he was transformed into a Shadow Heartless. That transformation unleashed a terrible price in Sora, especially once he began to use the Drives and the power from them. The Darkness in Sora is growing, gaining strength the more he struggles to use his abilities as the Hero that he is. It is a cost that he does not consider, nor would because he counts it as nothing compared to the lives of his friends and the safety of the worlds beyond his home.

Pictures:
Sora's Drives: Anti Form 227px-Anti_Form

Last edited by Sora on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Sora
Sora

Back to top Go down

Sora's Drives: Anti Form Empty Re: Sora's Drives: Anti Form

Post by Riku Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:30 am

...So, how do you determine when this activates?

Also, noted from the game. If you use a Form, and you have 0 MP? You WILL default to Anti Form.

...Unless it's Final Form.
Riku
Riku
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:11 am

I'm still trying to figure out how to determine when this one comes into play. I just know that it does.

The chart for the possibility in the game is complicated and really unwieldy for trying to reinterpret for here. I just know that each successful use of the other Drives raises the chances of this one popping up. It's not completely random, but it's not to be ignored either.

Maybe a count in my sig? Since I can update that fairly often. Something like they did for The Hulk only instead of Days Since Episode it's Drives Since Last Anti? And if the counter reaches a certain number then Anti pops? That way I can always pop it early if I need to for dramatic reasons.

As for the 0MP thing, that I can live with.
Sora
Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum