Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling

3 posters

Go down

It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling Empty It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling

Post by MrsGrizzley Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:45 am

Yeah, so I can't draw to save my life, but I recently discovered Microheroes and I finally got to a place where I can actually start USING some of this stuff.

It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling SteelTiramicro
Steel's a Galka, Tiraleen's a Selkie. That's about the right size difference for the two of them.

It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling SotCcharacters-1
Tsukiko is the one with blue hair and she's a Geisha on Spirits of the Crystals. Lei'Ahree's the other one and she's my main on Spirits of the Crystals.

It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling LeiAhreeMicroKimono
Yeah, you don't want to know how many places I went to get the pieces for that one. It's also Lei'Ahree.

Grizz
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

http://www.maracaegrizzley.com

Back to top Go down

It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling Empty Re: It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling

Post by Kuja Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:33 pm

I still say Steel looks like a Macho Macho man and is about ready to bust into the Y.M.C.A. dance...
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling Empty Re: It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling

Post by Xion Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:40 pm

WOw Kuja xD
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:40 pm

*chuckle*

Thank you, I think.

It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling SteelArmorMicro2-1
It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling TiraMicros
It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling ShadeMicro It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling CrucentMicro

Steel wearing armor. I need to work on that one some more. A whole bunch of Tiraleen ones, including one that has most of her equipment included. Shade Leonhart and Crucent, both done for players. Cru's not on this site, but the doll turned out so good that I thought I'd show her off here too.

Grizz
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:38 pm

Well, after a TON of searching through Photobucket I found something I could actually use to put this little treat together.

It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling KairiMicros

*chuckle* The one in the middle is her work clothes for the Mansion renovation.

Grizz
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:40 am

It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling FFMicros

It's not drawing . . . it's Frankendolling FFMicros2B

The Wolf is from a dollmaker on Azalea's Garden. The Moogle is on the Cuby base from Lunaii. I can get the bases for the microheroes if I need to.

That's Tiraleen, Mairi, Martika (the baby Moogle), Wolfmother (a Summon/Pet), and Pater Draconis (Summon/NPC). Given that Tiraleen can take the form of a Dragon, so can Pater, and he can be Summoned as a Dragoon, which means that he and Tira make an interesting pair in battle . . . if I can ever get her to learn to fight.

Grizz
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:44 pm

The things still creep me out.....
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum