Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
An interesting encounter. *Jenova only* Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
An interesting encounter. *Jenova only* Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
An interesting encounter. *Jenova only* EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
An interesting encounter. *Jenova only* EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
An interesting encounter. *Jenova only* EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
An interesting encounter. *Jenova only* EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
An interesting encounter. *Jenova only* EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
An interesting encounter. *Jenova only* EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
An interesting encounter. *Jenova only* EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
An interesting encounter. *Jenova only* EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
An interesting encounter. *Jenova only* EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

An interesting encounter. *Jenova only*

2 posters

Go down

An interesting encounter. *Jenova only* Empty An interesting encounter. *Jenova only*

Post by Kuja Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:54 pm

The Realm of Darkness was not exactly one of Kuja's favorite places to be in due to the fact that it is such a dreary place, that coupled with the fact that mostly only mindless heartless live in this world it made it an area he tends to avoid. But the simple fact that he could sense more energy was coming from the realm then usual, he could tell that there is high chance of a new actor joining the play.

As he floated through the dark void of the realm he did have to deal with the rather common Shadow heartless, but a simple orb to the face was more than enough to kill any one of the creatures. But he was not in the mood to be searching forever, he has better things to do.

Last edited by Kuja on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

An interesting encounter. *Jenova only* Empty Re: An interesting encounter. *Jenova only*

Post by Jenova Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:10 pm

A slow smile of satisfaction spread over Jenova's lips. How she knew he would come. Temptaion and curiosity always led those of power, whether it was due to feeling threatened, or in attempts to persuade and use it.

She was a threat to be sure. One that this pathetic realm had never seen the likes of before. With a deep intake of breath, Jenova tilted her head back slightly and closed her eyes. The putrid forms around her began to swarm at her feet with no will of their own. She drew them near as they continued to pile over one another like mindless ants while her own powers simply drained them of darkness until she drenched her thirst and left them collapsed upon the ground.

How she relished in this new form and the powers this realm seemed to awaken within her.

The presence was drawing closer now. As Jenova began venture further into this new world, she left a trail of unconscious bodies behind her so this unknown hunter would have a visual trail to amuse his sights. Her platinum hair flowed gracefully behind her, gently caressing the tawny material of her long skirt with every step she took.

Yes, let him come... she was growing rather bored... and perhaps it would be amusing to drain this one as well...
Jenova
Jenova

Back to top Go down

An interesting encounter. *Jenova only* Empty Re: An interesting encounter. *Jenova only*

Post by Kuja Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Kuja was starting to grow bored but it was then that he started to noticed the drained husk of countless heartless littering the ground, all leading toward the source of this new power he could sense. This caused him to speed up a slight bit in his pace, but all the while he kept his guard up with his orbs orbiting around him closely.

He soon reached a pile of the husks and opted to see if this new power was sentient enough to understand English, he calmly called out "I do not know who you are yet, but I do know that you are near. Now if you would kindly show yourself, I would like to talk to you for a few moments. To start off I am known as Kuja, may I inquire as to what your name is?" Kuja couldn't see too far off so he didn't know if this person was in hearing distance, he really did dislike the realm of darkness.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:26 pm

Taking her leisure time to venture through the dreary realm, Jenova embraced the luscious energy around her as if were nothing more than a silk blanket of darness embracing her body. She glorified in it spreading through the veins of her form as a millennia of memories came flowing through her mind.

There was one that enraged her….

She was defeated once….

Never again….

Just then, a voice flowed through the realm leading Jenova’s smile to return. Amuzing…. she never expected such a pleasant tone and mannerly request from the source of power that grew steadily near. Her pace never faltered. She no longer left the trail of bodily waste behind as means to follow, but resorted to her own melodic voice to lure this stranger further on.

“Well now…. Greetings Kuja,” Her seductive tone flowed with ease through the darness and into her wake. “I am closer than you know…”

Her soft chuckle followed before she laid out her simple terms. “Find me and you shall have the moments you seek with me. Then you shall be rewarded with my name.”
Jenova
Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Kuja only had to wait for a few more moments until he heard the other person's voice and was surprised to hear it was another female, he had come to notice that there are more females than males that could be of trouble to him. But at the moment he opted to just find this one at the moment, he heard her terms and though he was not one for games he was not one to order another around just yet.

He listened and was able to guess out here general location due to her voice, he aimed all seven of his orbs toward that general direction, though he made sure to aim more than high enough to avoid anyone on the ground. He was simply going to use the orbs as flares of sorts, they gave off a glow of energy of course. As the seven orbs streaked that direction, they showed where this female was for a moment and allowed him to home in on that.

He flew toward her last known location before he said "I played your little game and have located you, now it would be nice to know the name of the young woman I am speaking to." He could faintly see her form through the darkness, but he kept his distance still as he was not foolish enough to trust a complete stranger.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:22 pm

The glow was subtle at first, yet Jenova did not allow it to distract her, or her course. She at least gave the source of light a slight acknowledgement with a tilt of her head, yet also took note of the worthless forms of this realm scrambling to get away from it. Annoyed by such weakness, Jenova stopped and turned abruptly, sending her long strands of hair to snap to one side through the air. Her eyes were illuminated with their bluish hue as she glared in the direction of the oncoming voice.

“Game? I play no games, I assure you Kuja.” Even through her irritation, Jenova’s voice still flowed smooth and harmonious from her lips. “I simply wished for you to prove what worth my name means to you.”

As she spoke, she took casual steps backwards and now laced her fingers behind her back while gazing up at the glowing orbs above her. “You already have the reward of seeing me, where I do not of you. I say that makes us even for the time being.”

No…no game. Jenova chuckled softly as she continued her pace backwards with caution. She simply refused to give anyone the slightest advantage over her. He now knew where she was, where she didn’t know where he continued to elude her line of vision. She had his name, where he did not.

“Call it the wiser course of tactics, if you will. You chose first to give me your name… I therefore allowed you to see me. The next point of action is now yours…”

Jenova
Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:39 pm

Kuja floated in the air as he listened to her and as she explained her actions he simply stated "Very well I suppose that is all fair, but having a conversation here would be a bother. These heartless are weak, but still very annoying." To prove that point Kuja had to kick another Shadow heartless's head clean off when it came close to him, they were easy to kill but swatting flies is an annoying action to do.

He turned his attention toward a small patch of land that had soft blue lights on it, it seemed to be the world's only form of light and thought it was not exactly an uplifting shade of light it was light none the less. He floated toward it as his orbs orbited around him, thus Jenova could see where he is going at the moment before he said "Come now, it will be easier on both of us if we are not forced to watch each other from the shadows." He arrived in the light and had to deal with a few heartless but they were killed quick enough with the orbs, he now simply floated in place as he waited for the female to come out into this pale light with him.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:08 pm

Still safely secluded within the shadows, Jenova watched this visitor closely as he and his odd orbs of light ventured off toward the patch of land that beheld its own eerie glow. She didn’t rush to join him there. Instead, her haunting gaze studied the figure ahead to access the possible challenge that he may yet oppose her.

His attire may be considered revealing of sorts, yet still of regal style that matched the authoritive and mannerly attitude of his approach. Even from such a distance, Jenova could easily make out the distinct violet hue of his eyes. And was it ironic or coincidence that their manes of hair reflected one another in color?

Jenova felt amused. His actions thus far proved he was somewhat like herself, which only made her the more cautious. With each step bringing her closer to the wavering blue glow, she kept a keen eye upon Kuja and the orbs still surrounding him. She also kept to the silence between them even when she stood directly across from him while taking in the aura of his power.

Finally, her next words were spoken softly with a smile that anyone would mistaken as sweet and friendly. She gave a slight bow of her head along with her words.

“Greetings Kuja, ….I am Jenova. Now…what has brought you here? Or am I so worthy of your curiosity alone...”

Jenova
Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:18 pm

Kuja only had to wait for a few more moments until the young woman finally came into the light as it seemed she was weary of him, which was a good action to take due to the fact that most could be easily killed by him in a fight if one is not careful. He now was able to look her over and could see she did share some similar traits, and he did admit she was attractive but he knew that every rose has its thorns.

When she finally told him her name he bowed to her a slight bit as he said "It is a pleasure to meet you Jenova, and to answer your question. Yes your power alone attracted my attention to this otherwise useless realm, but now I must ask this. Why is a non-heartless being living in a place filled with the annoying pest, it seems it would be far more comfortable to take up residence in a less heartless filled area." Kuja watched Jenova carefully for any actions from her, though at the moment she looked unarmed.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:30 pm

Jenova continued to wear a peaceful smile upon her lips as Kuja went on playing this act of mannerism.
“Well now….should I then feel so humbled that I alone grasped your attention?” She asked with a teasing, silky tone while approaching him for her full self to be revealed.

She slowly looked him over more carefully as her hands extended a bit from her sides. There was no evidence within them of power being used, until the random bodies of the heartless creatures began scrambling like mad against it. Jenova was forcing their forms closer to her own, and in doing so, forcing them into the glow of the area they seemed to fear.

Their pathetic clawed hands scratched at the ground and they kicked wildly in silence as they were dragged across the ground to Jenova’s feet. She still smiled sweetly at her lone companion and tilted her head with a bit of curiosity.

“One must begin somewhere, Kuja…”, she replied softly to his question. Her palms were still faced to the ground when she slowly raised them, leading the panic struck creatures now clawing helplessly in midair by her unforeseen power raising them up effortlessly. Then a melodic chuckle purred within her throat when her wrists tilted and her fingers danced lightly in motion to drain each body of their dark energy. In doing so, they shriveled up like rotted fruit before collapsing with a dull thud back upon the ground.

“And as for the why of this place?” Jenova continued while appearing far to innocent in appearance and behavior for such a world. Her delicate shoulders shrugged as her grin widened a bit more. The hue of her eyes suddenly changed to a brilliant glowing teal as the black pupils snapped into cat like slits.

“I was hungry…”, she whispered.

Jenova
Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Kuja watched as Jenova seemed to wield some kind of control over the heartless due to how they were being forced to do her bidding, he heard her teasing comment and to that he said "If you wish to feel humbled, then so be it. If you do not that is fair enough, I simply find it wonderful to have someone new to talk to."

He then watched her drain the beings of their energy and life which made him now know that she was a feeder of sorts, how she does it exactly he was not sure but he knew enough to keep his distance from her. As he heard she was hungry he simply chuckled a bit and said "Ah so that is why, well I find a spot of hot tea and some crumpets to be more filling. But to each their own I suppose, though if you are hungry why waste your time devouring the energy of weak shadow heartless. It would be far more nourishing to absorb the energy out of the more powerful types, such as a large body heartless.......or better yet. The energy of nobodies, that is.......if you find their type of energy delectable as well." Kuja watched her closely and made a bit of a note to keep Ryoko away from this woman, he did not care too much for his sister of sorts but he did not want to have to make a new sibling.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Again, Jenova felt amused by her new company. And he too, apparently, stating that he was simply delighted to have one such as her to talk to. To her own surprise, that comment alone led Jenova to chuckle out loud. Never in her entire existence had anyone said anything of the like to one such as herself. This Kuja should prove to be an entertaining companion for as long as chose to use him for her own needs.

"It is my power I must feed, Kuja. But do not mistaken that for my body needing substance as well." Feeling satisfied for the moment, Jenova left the heartless creatures that remained to desperately run and hobble off back to their precious darkness as she alone came even closer to Kuja as he spoke of such offerings to feed upon.

"When the time arises once more, I may just take intrest in your suggestions. I dare assume you know more of the realm I have found myself placed within."

Her smile returned as she paced a few steps in thought, still keeping constant eye contact with him. "Since you are pleased to have me to talk to, then please, do so... enlighten me on this realm, it's worlds, and what...fun...there is to partake upon."
Jenova
Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Kuja wondered a slight bit on what exactly Jenova is due to how he has not heard of many beings like her that do not need to eat or anything of the sort, it was then she came closer to him which did make him a bit more tense around her but his lower usage of darkness magics made him comfortable in his security around her. To her comment on him knowing more about the realm of darkness was a bit of a mix bag really, he knew more than she did about the realm but he did not know too much about it. He was more focused on gaining power not learning about worthless heartless.

To her following questions he thought for a slight moment before speaking "As I am sure you have guessed this is the realm of darkness, and the homeworld of the heartless. Based on my studies it seems that the world of darkness is fairly close to a place called Kingdom Hearts, I seem to remember it being the heart of all worlds but I lost interest in such a subject before I could read more. The worlds in this dimension are......strange at best, while at times some can be infuriating beyond all measure." That being the case when Kuja went to the world called the Pridelands, he did NOT enjoy being changed into an lowly animal and the strange was the world called Halloween town.

When she asked for what fun it has well he had to say this "It depends on what you find as fun my dear, if I know what entertains you then I can better inform you on where to seek it out."
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down