Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Shakes head and sighs* Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Shakes head and sighs* Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Shakes head and sighs* EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Shakes head and sighs* EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Shakes head and sighs* EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Shakes head and sighs* EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Shakes head and sighs* EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Shakes head and sighs* EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Shakes head and sighs* EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Shakes head and sighs* EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Shakes head and sighs* EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Shakes head and sighs*

+5
Roxas
Shade Leonhart
MrsGrizzley
Xion
Kuja
9 posters

Go down

Shakes head and sighs* Empty Shakes head and sighs*

Post by Kuja Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:44 am

Now before anyone says anything, I tried. I really did try to be the villain on here and spark some trouble, but I can't start trouble when there is no one to respond to such things. Mostly due to how if I blew up say.......traverse town in one topic, it wouldn't be reflected in later topics..........SO I NEED SOMEONE TO INTERACT WITH.......

What I am saying is that I have to actually force myself to get on here and see if anything has happened, so far nothing has happened. For Shade I know why she been inactive as I am on other sites with her, she busy with dealing with site drama, and getting caught up with things on other sites. She has an very good excuse......that and she works two jobs and is a mom.

So excluding her......I have only Ventus, Roxas, Riku, Xion, Kairi, and Yuffie to interact with................I have tried to get trouble brewing with Riku and Kairi already once but that ended up not happening. I attack, I get Kairi for a few moments, girl god mods her self away and I am pretty much left out of the entire process...........so they are a big no.

Roxas and Xion now.......Xion can't fight as she has admitted it and so I could not train her, and fighting her would be completely unfair and mean of me. Roxas is busy with all his real life stuff.......yet seems to have time to chit chat with Xion......then add the fact that my fight with him got ruined due to.......well I don't really know what happened. One moment it is going well next moment I am being told I said I was going to edit one of my post..............I say again Roxas I never remember telling you I was going to edit any of my post.

So those two are a no as well.............now for Ventus and Yuffie.......I can't attack them because I just now got Ryoko working and having her interact with the two.......also Yuffie and Ventus are not on that much due to real life issues that make good excuses as well.

Sighs8 You see my problem here............just like a hero is nothing without a villain........a villain isn't much of anything without a hero...........well ok villains can make due with civilians BUT I DON'T EVEN HAVE THAT! So for now I am just going to be inactive for a while, Riku, Kairi, and/or Shade might be able to talk me back but that is a big might.

Goodbye and honestly.......Good luck with this site.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Shakes head and sighs* Empty Re: Shakes head and sighs*

Post by Xion Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:42 am

Wow Kuja = =;; That's i why we do a little thing called Advertising. You know Get new members and Find a worthy opponent to match you standards. And I suck at rp fighting because my character dose not do much. A simple thrash with her keyblade and is just about all she can do until i re-mod her Final forms 1-4. Now if you feel that your to lazy to help get new members then by all means do what you want , But Insulting the other members is going to do much but put you on others bad sides.

Best of luck to you as well.

~Xion~
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:05 pm

*sigh*

I tried, Kuja, I really, honest to goodness tried.

I just . . . I can't play villains and I can't keep a fight going more than a few swings. I'm seriously surprised it actually lasted THAT long. By the time it got to that part of the plot I was heartily sick of the whole thing and Kairi . . . well, Kairi had reached her limit.

We need new members and we need to do more than just spam silly comments back and forth in the OOC sections of the Site. I enjoy the banter as much as the next person, but we need to get serious about this.

*sigh* I'll see what I can do about things, but I don't have many avenues for advertising.

Grizz
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

http://www.maracaegrizzley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Leonhart Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Alright, before another word is said, Just chill people. Seriously. Before my mom mode kicks in >.>

Xion, sweetie, I can honestly tell you with all my heart Kuja did not mean insult or offense. He's been frustrated for quite awhile, and I can EASILY understand why! In one site, I changed my Main from good to evil.... and guess what? My activity was floored to squat because NO ONE wanted to rp with her being evil. If it wasn't for my Party members, I would have said the same thing to the members there, too. It's why Kuja slapped his PM up in here... for something to hopefully do, rp with, and help keep activity going for this site.

It's NOT easy for a villain as it is with the good guys. Period. And don't get me started on the struggles alone with advertising. Let me tell you, what little I've desperately tried for another site, it's not as much of a welcomed thing in other sites as it used to be. It seems sites have become even more possessive about their grasp for members and holding onto them than ever before.

That, and Kuja is an Admin on another site he's already struggling to find members for as it is. So yeah, he *is* trying in many areas, as well as trying to help keep activity in various sites.

Now Kuja.... you know I mean no offense, but your post *did* come off as a bit harsh, even though I know from talking with you so often you didn't mean it to. Now get your ass back in here!!! >< Cause Jenova is on her way and she's gonna wanna play Twisted Evil

My personal strain and stress has finally backed off, my son is home and well from the hospital, and you know I've been doing my best to catch up. So now, I'm trying to in here as well. ^^

I hope this helps both sides understand each other a bit more. I hate seeing members upset or frustrated. Roxas.... if I overstepped my boundaries posting this, please forgive me. It's out of habit being my job elsewhere, and yeah, being a mom makes me jump into situations and smooth the waters before wrong things get said >.>

Shade Leonhart
Shade Leonhart
Attitude Adjuster
Attitude Adjuster

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:05 pm

I'm going to say that I don't think you overstepped any boundaries, Shade. We can always use a little help in keeping the OOC peace.

I'm *still* trying to get Kairi back to where I can actually play again, so it's not been easy for anyone.

So if people want to create NPCs or other alternative characters to play in new and creative ways, I'm going to be openminded.

I'm *still* trying to figure out how to get the magic system from FFCC: Echoes to work here. *chuckle*

Grizz
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

http://www.maracaegrizzley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:17 am

Haha , SHade i didn't think we was trying to insult me at all.

I know I suck at fighting rp because i picked a bad character for fighting.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Shade, no worries. I think everyone needed to hear what you had to say.

Kuja, if you wish to leave, that's just fine. Good luck wherever you go and know that you are always welcome here.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:28 pm

Same from me Kuja~
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:38 am

I'll return when I have someone to interact with, and yes Shade is right. I was not insulting anyone intentionally. Till then....chow *fades out*
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:55 pm

oh. Owned.
Chaos
Chaos
Noob cake
Noob cake

http://naruto-forums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:26 am

Just to be clear, yes I am back. *for any who doesn't already know that*
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Zetsu Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:55 am

Become a good guy. Thats all the advice I can give.

Zetsu
Noob cake
Noob cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Caranore Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:19 pm

*yawns* Kuja, you need someone, just PM Zassou, Zetsu, myself, or Trickster. (Yes Im throwing atleast two of those names in there because I know their activity) We get bored too sometimes waiting on our topic, so *shrugs*
Caranore
Caranore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:24 pm

I might take you up on your offer, and not sure I can be a good guy Zetsu. Kuja already caused Kairi to mind popsicle herself *not intentionally but hey when a girl does something stupid, well just going to have to roll with it* Either way no good guy will like Kuja *chuckles* So they have to either be enslaved or killed, though killing them would be the safe route. Less chance of an uprising if all the dis-grunted goody goodies are dead.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:31 pm

*walks in*

*slaps Kuja*

*slaps the rest*

*walks out*
Jenova
Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Caranore Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Well Shade, theres no reason for all that, especially the everyone else part. *points above at Kuja's original post towards you*
Caranore
Caranore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:18 pm

*had used a heartless to block the slap*
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down