Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Sixth Sense Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Sixth Sense Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Sixth Sense EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Sixth Sense EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Sixth Sense EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Sixth Sense EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Sixth Sense EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Sixth Sense EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Sixth Sense EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Sixth Sense EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Sixth Sense EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Sixth Sense

2 posters

Go down

Sixth Sense Empty Sixth Sense

Post by Kuja Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:14 am

Name: Sixth Sense

AP Cost: None

Class: Supplementary

Element: N/A

Effect: Sixth Sense allows Kuja to detect the magical signatures of other beings, in short he is able to sense the AP of another being be that a zombie mage, possessed suit of armor, human, demon, Genome, heartless, nobody and what not. Now it isn't that great since long range sensing is very difficult as all beings have some limited amount of magical energies in them and at longer ranges it starts to blur all together.

But if someone was to come within fifteen feet of Kuja he would know instantly but another side effect of this is if a spell is fired at him he will noticed it if it comes within twenty feet of him as the magical energies put out by a spell is far easier to notice than the magical energies hidden in another creature's body.

History: Kuja had gained the ability to use this sort of power due to his deep study of the mystic arts of magic, and also due to how he was constructed as such to have powers like this. It would be rather annoying if the angel of death was to be blind sided and killed so easily, though long range assassinations are still very dangerous. Kuja learned of that when he just barely avoided getting an arrow through the chest on one of his little trips, luckily those sniper nobodies use energy arrows and they gave off magical energy.

((I am more than willing to to lower the range of the stuff, not exactly sure what I can and can't get away with on this. And yes if you were to have 0 MP this wouldn't help detect you, no magic to detect...))
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Sixth Sense Empty Re: Sixth Sense

Post by MrsGrizzley Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:34 am

Okay, so given that the AP means MP . . .

Still, a completely non-magical long-range attack could catch him by surprise . . .

I'm hesitant about those distances, but unless someone says otherwise I suppose they could be okay.

Approved.

Grizz
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

http://www.maracaegrizzley.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum