Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Yukihime, my weapon Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Yukihime, my weapon Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Yukihime, my weapon EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Yukihime, my weapon EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Yukihime, my weapon EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Yukihime, my weapon EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Yukihime, my weapon EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Yukihime, my weapon EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Yukihime, my weapon EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Yukihime, my weapon EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Yukihime, my weapon EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Yukihime, my weapon

2 posters

Go down

Yukihime, my weapon Empty Yukihime, my weapon

Post by Isabella~ ♥ Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:25 pm

Weapons Template

Name: Yukihime

Type of Weapon: wakizashi

Primary/Secondary: primary

Description: Yukihime is an extraordinary weapon, with intricate designs placed all upon it. It's hilt top is blue, with yellow running through it in a floral design; while the lower part of the hilt is pink and white with a more delicate floral design, the hilt guard itself is blue in the shape of a daisy. The sheath is mostly black with random yellow spots, but at the top it looks much like the hilt top, with the blue floral design. In the middle of the sheath is another abnormal design that is blue, and bronze. The blade itself is an icy blueish white, and is quiet sharp.

Elemental Alignment: Ice

Ability/Function: Other than the ordinary uses of the sword, Yukihime has the ability to never dull, and to never lose its shine. To go with this ability Yukihime also has the innate ability to freeze anything it touches besides its wielder; anything that grabs Yukihime will at first get a thin sheet of ice to cover there arm, and it'll become thicker and thicker until they cannot move it (takes about 2 posts)(will unfreeze in about 2 posts). This could also be used in combat, with every hit the blade lands on an opponent, ice will form on them, though it will be thin but it will slow them down; if stabbed and held long enough it will freeze the victim from the inside out (takes about 3 posts) (will unfreeze in about 2 posts). When stabbed if held there for one-three posts it will do as much damage as the blizzard spell, but if held 4+ it could do enough damage to kill.

If broken Yukihime can repair itself, by first forming a layer of ice where ever it broke, and then after one post the ice will take on the form of the missing piece of the sword.

Close/long range: Close

History: Isabella got this weapon by pure chance, while out in the space craft that the Queen of Hearts placed her in, she landed in the Keyblade Graveyard. Once landed she began to look around, seeing weird foreign weapons laying upright everywhere in the ground, each different, each unique. Everything just looked all scary and mutilated. Though the more she stayed, the more her other personality began to take over, before long Izzy was in control. Once this happened Izzy began to run around, grinning at all the waste, until it began to grow late.

So, she walked over to a cave, and began to explore inside it. The deeper she got, the colder it became, until she reached a point where the cave was made of complete ice; and sitting in the middle of this tundra was a sword floating in mid air. Izzy's eyes grew wide as she reached for it, and the minute she touched it, it fell to the ground. So, she grabbed and ran off to the space ship, to get away before she got caught.

Little did she know, that she became the wielder of a powerful weapon. Since then Isabella has only used the weapon one time in self defense, and she learned of it's powers to turn things into ice.

Pictures:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Isabella~ ♥ on Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Isabella~ ♥
Isabella~ ♥

Back to top Go down

Yukihime, my weapon Empty Re: Yukihime, my weapon

Post by MrsGrizzley Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:47 pm

How much damage does the ice do when it freezes someone from the inside out? Are you talking enough to kill someone or just enough to do conventional damage on par with a Blizzard spell?

Grizz
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

http://www.maracaegrizzley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella~ ♥ Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:52 pm

edited
Isabella~ ♥
Isabella~ ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:17 pm

Okay, killing through a weapon effect is going to be extremely twitchy . . . however that requires that the other player spend four posts without pulling the weapon *out*.

Unless Roxas says something about it, though, I'll stamp it.

I guess if someone leaves the sword stuck in them then they're looking to be killed or something.

Approved.

Grizz
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

http://www.maracaegrizzley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down