Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Looking for answers Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Looking for answers Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Looking for answers EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Looking for answers EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Looking for answers EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Looking for answers EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Looking for answers EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Looking for answers EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Looking for answers EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Looking for answers EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Looking for answers EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Looking for answers

Go down

Looking for answers Empty Looking for answers

Post by Xion Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:32 pm

Xion opened another portal In front of the old mansion and ran out the lock on the gate was still shattered, She kicked the gate open again and ran inside. Quickly opening the large doors she ran inside and up the stairs. She saw the long hallway. Namine's room was at the end of the hallway.Dusk appeared before Xion could reach the top . She summoned her Keyblade "Get out of my way!" She wiped them out but more seemed to show up every time. She huffed and jumped over them they started to chase after her. It was dark in the mansion and night. It was the night of the hallow Bastion Party people from all worlds could come. She went with Roxas but her memories seemed to keep bothering her . Xion ran down the long hallway to the room Namine was waiting for her. "Hello again Xion What can i do for you? " Ive come for answers. " Namine nodded. Have a seat I'll tell you what you need to know.......

"S-so what you saying it I'm a puppet!?" No...you were a puppet . Now you are your own person...... "So...Who am I? What am I here for?" Right now your another Keyblade wielder..with her own memories to create. Some of your old memories will return. Whenever you are here you bring great danger to yourself. Dusk will come after you Heartless may follow you. Some wont attack but because you are now a normal Keyblade user the Heartless fear you and will now try to attack you more than ever. Trust what you remember and seek what you forget. Stay close to your friends..for now they are your light. Xion nodded. "I still have more i want to ask you...."" There voices trailed off as DiZ listened near the door. It would seem the puppet has a purpose. Namine.....do not fill her head with dreams. DiZ said to himself before leaving . Xion and Namine talked for a long time ,while she was un-aware of the time.
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum