Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Chirper, Sora's Pixie friend Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Chirper, Sora's Pixie friend Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Chirper, Sora's Pixie friend EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Chirper, Sora's Pixie friend EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Chirper, Sora's Pixie friend EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Chirper, Sora's Pixie friend EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Chirper, Sora's Pixie friend EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Chirper, Sora's Pixie friend EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Chirper, Sora's Pixie friend EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Chirper, Sora's Pixie friend EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Chirper, Sora's Pixie friend EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Chirper, Sora's Pixie friend

2 posters

Go down

Chirper, Sora's Pixie friend Empty Chirper, Sora's Pixie friend

Post by Sora Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:15 pm

Name: Chirper

Breed: Neverland Pixie

Appearance: Chirper is, perhaps, all of three inches tall, with purple hair and deep violet eyes. She tends to wear her hair in two braids, though sometimes she likes to comb it out with a special comb that she made herself so that it falls down to her waist like a cloak. She has fluttery wings and tends to wear browns and oranges and yellows.

Purpose: Chirper is a small traveling companion, of sorts. She can't really do much to help with combat, but she's got the dust of the Pixie Tree ingrained in her skin and carried in a pouch that she keeps nearby at all times and the things that Pixie dust can do are many, and usually linked to the power of happy thoughts and flight. She lives in a pouch that Sora carries, with a little bed sewn onto one side of it that she curls in like a carrying sack.

Chirper is an Animal Talent Pixie, so animals instinctively like her and trust her.

History: Whenever a child laughs for the very first time a tiny seed is imbued with special properties and drifts far away into Neverland where it lands on a special platform where the magical dust of the Pixie Tree is showered down on it, bringing a Pixie to life.

Chirper was just such a Pixie, born from the sound of an infant's laugh and brought to maturity by the magic of the Pixie Tree.

At the time of her birth she was tested to see what her Talent was, because each Pixie has one and it marks them for the rest of their lives. Chirper is an Animal Talent, which means that she's really good at working with animals, helping them learn to fly, or teaching a chick to peck the ground.

Chirper got her name from the little girl, Ren, who was raised by the Pixies because her voice sounded like a chirping noise to her.

She has a mate, Horsey, but he stays near the Tree since she decided to travel beyond the boundaries of Neverland with Sora.

Pictures: Don't have any yet. Gonna see if I can pester Grizzy into making me some dolls. She's GOOD at that.
Sora
Sora

Back to top Go down

Chirper, Sora's Pixie friend Empty Re: Chirper, Sora's Pixie friend

Post by Kuja Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:17 am

Approved since i just a little pet pixie.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum