Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Niles Wakefield Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Niles Wakefield Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Niles Wakefield EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Niles Wakefield EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Niles Wakefield EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Niles Wakefield EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Niles Wakefield EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Niles Wakefield EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Niles Wakefield EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Niles Wakefield EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Niles Wakefield EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Niles Wakefield

2 posters

Go down

Niles Wakefield Empty Niles Wakefield

Post by Niles Wakefield Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:21 pm

Name: Niles Wakefield

Race: Human

Home World: Realm of Darkness

Elemental usage:
Primary: Dark
Secondary: Fire
Tertiary: Lightning

Class: Gunner

Weapons: Guns, Keyblades

Fighting style: Really any. I mean a gun can be used from all length of distances. Long is probably the best though.

Good Qualities: He is a very good people person. He has a great sense of humor. He loves donuts; more than cookies. Niles is very skilled with a gun; he also is able to perform tricks with a gun, such a twirling it into its holster. He is able to reload a gun faster than you can blink. He has a way with the ladies. He is also good at handling key-blades. He is able to charm the ladies. Also he does have has a way with the men; he knows how to approach them sexually. He is very good at avoiding attacks.

Bad Qualities: He finds it hard to control himself when he is provoked. It is Kichi’s heart filled nature that makes him become calm. He tends to be very sarcastic and an ass at times. Being bisexual creates some problems when he begins to hit on straight men. His magically and physical defenses are lower than others.

Affinities: Chaotic

Appearance: Niles is a strong muscular man with a six pack and pecks that clearly can be seen from his shirt. Niles has silky light brown hair which flows down passed his right eye. He wears a white and blue stripped dress shirt tucked into his light blue jeans. Over his shirt is a black dress jacket, which is unbuttoned. He wears black tied dress shoes. Usual has a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. He keeps a pack of cigarette in the front jacket packet, which is clearly visible. Around his waist he wears a black leather belt. On the right side of his belt is a black holster; on the back of his belt is another holster.

History: Niles Wakefield was born to Michael Wakefield. Michael was the mob’s number one assassin; so around the time of Niles birth they made him one of their bosses. Michael was able to kill any one they asked him to, be it one or fifty people, Michael could kill them all at the same time. How? He had the quickest shot in the world, along with one of the fastest guns. Michael created this gun himself. Nile’s father upon Nile’s birth decided it was best for him to retire from the business. The mob did not like this, so upon hearing about this they put a hit out on Michael. Michael got word of the hit, for the safety of his family decided it was best to leave. His father left him a note along with his best gun. The note read “Grow up and become better than the rest. I love you. – Daddy”

Niles took these words to heart. He grew up to train himself in the art of weaponry. He trained forcefully at shooting ranges and began to master the movements of his gun in no time. By the age of 20 Niles had become the best with a gun the world had ever seen. He could fire a gun faster than anyone could think about it. Niles never hearing about if his father died searches for him or for word of his death.

Pictures: Niles Wakefield B1556177205c2fe689c66c8e95d453db1226716773_full

Last edited by Niles Wakefield on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Niles Wakefield

Back to top Go down

Niles Wakefield Empty Re: Niles Wakefield

Post by MrsGrizzley Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:56 pm

*waves* heya!!

Okay, one comment. Because this is Kingdom Hearts we have some rules regarding guns. Notably they aren't allowed to use solid ammunition and they're going to be weak damage compared to the more familiar swords and keyblades.

Good to see you!

I can't see anything else that stands out . . . Hmm, and I need something combat-related in his Bad Qualities that isn't personality-related.

If any of the other Admins sees anything I missed I have no doubt they'll speak up.

Grizz
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

http://www.maracaegrizzley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Niles Wakefield Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:07 pm

thanks Very Happy
tehehehe

I edited in some different things based on your comment thanks for that input btw

Niles Wakefield

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:13 pm

Ahhh, so you're angling for the Keyblade.

*chuckle*

Well, you'll need to start with a Kingdom Key until you get the 100 points for your first upgrade . . . Keep in mind that his Heart needs to be strong, but that's an IC issue.

But the lessened defense works for me.

Unless someone sees something I missed . . .

Approved.

Grizz
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

http://www.maracaegrizzley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down